The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:32 am 
Newcomer

Well, I couldn't come up with any possible good guys (not that there is a real need for any, everyone there is awesome), but I thought of a very good villain that I wouldn't imagine being too hard to costume (i think that can be used as a verb):

Kefka. In the video about making the costumes and yours could be in the show, Rich says that any Final Fantasy up to Six is included (being on the SNES and all), and so I was thinking about how everyone there is pretty much Generic and unrecognisable to anyone outside the series, but the villain isn't.

I don't have an idea about how to include him, but to throw in an evil clown bent on destoying the world,,,, could be done? I dunno.

It would also give an excuse to throw the music Dancing Mad in there, possibly the one by the Black Mages.

Just an idea, what do you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:25 am 
Creator

dandacheerman wrote:
Well, I couldn't come up with any possible good guys (not that there is a real need for any, everyone there is awesome), but I thought of a very good villain that I wouldn't imagine being too hard to costume (i think that can be used as a verb):

Kefka. In the video about making the costumes and yours could be in the show, Rich says that any Final Fantasy up to Six is included (being on the SNES and all), and so I was thinking about how everyone there is pretty much Generic and unrecognisable to anyone outside the series, but the villain isn't.

I don't have an idea about how to include him, but to throw in an evil clown bent on destoying the world,,,, could be done? I dunno.

It would also give an excuse to throw the music Dancing Mad in there, possibly the one by the Black Mages.

Just an idea, what do you think?

I would really like to Have Kefka, He is my Favorite Bad Guy, Period.

Unfortunately I feel that people would think that i am just copying the Joker, since they are very similar.

Maybe if I direct A Final Fantasy Movie someday, But for now a live action Kefka will have to wait.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:40 am 
Newcomer

i want sephiroth to be in the show or cloud richie has a sword thats like clouds its not real though but its still awsome

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:40 pm 
Tyro

Richalvarez wrote:
Koolmyst wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
Dark Knight Leon wrote:
yeah, but what everyone keeps telling me is :
Rich won't do dark link because it would be too hard and take to much time.
I even know how he could show up. After link gets the 'artifact' more darkness takes his form and runs into dark mario. Then they team up, fight mario and link, because link is the second chosen one. Awesome end to season 3.

The only Darkness is the one one Decious created, And it Became Shadow Mario. And since Decious is dead, there is no one powerful enough to create another darkness matter, Except Maybe Merlin, But he's not going to make one.

Dark Link does not have to be created from darkness from anybody. You say that the dark link from the water temple in ocarina of time was either revived by ganondorf or never died, just fled, when link defeated him and waited untill now to return. Then teams up with shadow mario. Remember, ganondorf was revived by Decious and has yet to appear in SMB.

Yes, but I don't think we have time for Dark Link, Especially since Kent (Who plays link) is leaving for good in a couple months.

As for Gannondorf, I have yet to find a way to make a realistic costume. And I have yet to find an actor who truly understands the character, and fits the persona .

If link leaves the series, then mabye you could replace him with toon link who could be played by that kid who played lucas. Forget about ganondorf and bring in toon ganondorf. Toon Link vs Toon Ganondorf The Wind Waker. If normal link ain't in the series, then there is no point in bringing in the ganondorf from twilight princess/ocarina of time.

I guess you couldn't bring in Sonic, could you?

One more thing, could you do marios superform (he does have one)? He can absorb 5 power stars. This would be good for the mario vs shadow mario battle when it gets close to ending. His superform has a yellow shirt, yellow hat, white overalls and a yellow cape. Also, the "Lets Brawl" theme found on youtube, would be good for the credits of the movie. Its epic. Its a rock and roll remix of the ssbb theme.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These seem like good ideas? I wonder what will happen is season 5. TABUU???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder what waluigi is up to......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:50 pm 
Site Admin

Koolmyst wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
Koolmyst wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
Dark Knight Leon wrote:
I even know how he could show up. After link gets the 'artifact' more darkness takes his form and runs into dark mario. Then they team up, fight mario and link, because link is the second chosen one. Awesome end to season 3.

The only Darkness is the one one Decious created, And it Became Shadow Mario. And since Decious is dead, there is no one powerful enough to create another darkness matter, Except Maybe Merlin, But he's not going to make one.

Dark Link does not have to be created from darkness from anybody. You say that the dark link from the water temple in ocarina of time was either revived by ganondorf or never died, just fled, when link defeated him and waited untill now to return. Then teams up with shadow mario. Remember, ganondorf was revived by Decious and has yet to appear in SMB.

Yes, but I don't think we have time for Dark Link, Especially since Kent (Who plays link) is leaving for good in a couple months.

As for Gannondorf, I have yet to find a way to make a realistic costume. And I have yet to find an actor who truly understands the character, and fits the persona .

If link leaves the series, then mabye you could replace him with toon link who could be played by that kid who played lucas. Forget about ganondorf and bring in toon ganondorf. Toon Link vs Toon Ganondorf The Wind Waker. If normal link ain't in the series, then there is no point in bringing in the ganondorf from twilight princess/ocarina of time.

One more thing, could you do marios superform (he does have one)? He can absorb 5 power stars. This would be good for the mario vs shadow mario battle when it gets close to ending. His superform has a yellow shirt, yellow hat, white overalls and a yellow cape. Also, the "Lets Brawl" theme found on youtube, would be good for the credits of the movie. Its epic. Its a rock and roll remix of the ssbb theme.

I think I speak for Rich when I say forget you ever saw Lucas, that kids not comming back. Thier past performance with young kid characters has gotten a bad reception so I wouldn't count on seeing any young links or toon links (which isn't reall a difference in a live action series).

And Rich Already deconfirmed Sonic here: http://stupidmariobrosfansite.freeforum ... -t914.html

I do think the superstar would be a good thing to work into the series...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:01 pm 
Tyro

AdminAdam wrote:
Koolmyst wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
Koolmyst wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
Dark Knight Leon wrote:

I think I speak for Rich when I say forget you ever saw Lucas, that kids not comming back. Thier past performance with young kid characters has gotten a bad reception so I wouldn't count on seeing any young links or toon links (which isn't reall a difference in a live action series).

And Rich Already deconfirmed Sonic here: http://stupidmariobrosfansite.freeforum ... -t914.html

I do think the superstar would be a good thing to work into the series...

I see your point about toon link and no I didn't notice the Sonic deconfirmed thing cuz I was too busy looking at other topics to see if people responded to my recent post. Mabye he can do a "grown up" toon link. He would be as old as normal link. Even though the guy playing Link is leaving, someone else could play older toon link. Mabye that could work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:09 pm 
Role Player

Koolmyst wrote:
I see your point about toon link and no I didn't notice the Sonic deconfirmed thing cuz I was too busy looking at other topics to see if people responded to my recent post. Mabye he can do a "grown up" toon link. He would be as old as normal link. Even though the guy playing Link is leaving, someone else could play older toon link. Mabye that could work.

Eeeh if anyone every played Link aside from Kent I don't think it would be the same. Especially since Kent already said in one of the outtakes "Well excuuuuse me Princess." XD It just wouldn't be the same without Kent, plus you gotta think how Kent may feel about being replaced so easily like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:17 pm 
Tyro

Jade wrote:
Koolmyst wrote:

Eeeh if anyone every played Link aside from Kent I don't think it would be the same. Especially since Kent already said in one of the outtakes "Well excuuuuse me Princess." XD It just wouldn't be the same without Kent, plus you gotta think how Kent may feel about being replaced so easily like that.

Mind your own god damn business. I've had enough of you saying crap like that when I post a comment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:23 pm 
Role Player

Koolmyst wrote:
Jade wrote:
Koolmyst wrote:

Mind your own god dang business. I've had enough of you saying crap like that when I post a comment.

But... this time I wasn't even mean.... It's called stating an opinion. That's what people do in forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:32 pm 
Tyro

Jade wrote:
Koolmyst wrote:
Jade wrote:
Koolmyst wrote:

Mind your own god dang business. I've had enough of you saying crap like that when I post a comment.

But... this time I wasn't even mean.... It's called stating an opinion. That's what people do in forums.

No sh*t, sherlock holmes. There I said it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:35 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
quite with the language it seems that is all you can say. gosh learn some new words. oh and there i said it =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:38 pm 
Tyro

relzer wrote:
quite with the language it seems that is all you can say. gosh learn some new words. oh and there i said it =P

Okay okay I get your point. Jeez.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:39 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:11 pm 
Middling

sora would be a good character to throw in

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:39 pm 
Novice

me id say Capt. Olimar but the only air helmet that would work is a fishbowl

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next