The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 12:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: The Animorphs RPG (Sign Up)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:24 pm 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
First thing to be said: yeah this is based off the book.

Here is the run down:
It was a really impossible scenario. The Yeerks were defeated... what could they do though? The Animorphs took out Visser 1 (previously Visser 3) The Andalites had joined with the humans and were now interacting often. I mean, Andalite Tourists were giving Mc Donalds the best buisness they have had in years. The Animorphs were heroes to everyone. Everyone but the Yeerks.
Now you may find it hard to believe, but the Yeerks weren't out just yet. A colony on their home planet had gathered the Technology required to fight... if only they had a target... they had Hork-Bajir, and Taxxons, and Jedd, ect. They had the Bug Fighters to travel, plenty of Dracon beams. They were all set to go... but everyone out there was prepared. They took the ships and fled their planet. After searching for some years they found a planet much like Earth... about as advanced as earth was... it even had Humans... but no Andalites, no Hork-Bajir, no Animorphs... or so they thought. They were in for a long war... Are you prepared?

Meanwhile on the strange planet much like Earth, there was a human much like you... he sat there one night staring at the stars wondering if there was really life out there. When suddenly a voice from nowhere Hello, I am the Ellimist. Your world is in danger. I am going to give you a weapon to fight back, use it wisely. He then recieved the ability to morph, he was given all the warnings, and then was left. Now he is out to save his world. Are ready to join him?

A.K.A. A clean slated version with nothing set so far

Ok if you haven't read the series there are some things to know.

Animorphs:
Spoiler:
Ok, first off, you can morph.
Only you. Give your first name and ONLY that in your posts. Any more and they... might find you. Never give out where you live,
who you are, ect.
As for morphs, you can become any animal you can touch and acquire.
When you Acquire they fall into a sort of "trance" so they don't kill you if they are dangerous.
Morphing never happens the same way, and it is not pretty.
Stay in a morph over 2 hours and you are stuck that way forever.
In morph you have the Animal's instincts to deal with, some are harder to control then others. And you never know what to expect
first time around
Anyone with a Yeerk in their head is a Controller.
If your morph doesn't talk. Use thought speech shown by <>
I MAY ADD MORE LATER

Yeerks:
Spoiler:
You guys are the villans, take over subtly. No guns blazing, blow up city hall. you have a organization called "The Sharing" you use
this to get people to infest. Everyone believes it does alot of fun things like camping, arcades,ect. as well as helping the
community
You as a Yeerk, are blind, deaf,ect. you can only swim around in the Yeerk pool and wait for a host body to be assigned to
you.
When you have a host you crawl into their ear, to the brain where you sink into the crevices controlling them 100%
You can access their memories so act just like they would
Every 3 days you must return to the Yeerk Pool to feed on Kandrona rays or you will die. Your host will be locked in a cage while
this goes on, unless you have a willing controller, then they may watch TV and relax.
You must listen to the Visser. Got it? Good. Otherwise you will likely die.
I MAY ADD MORE LATER

Rules:
Spoiler:
1. You May be a Yeerk or an Animorph, however I make the Vissers and Sub Vissers
2. Make sure you know the things on your side.and keep your mission Private to people who aren't your allies.
3. Listen to your leaders.
4. No god modding
5. I will take care of major plot points
6. Keep to your side
7. Animorphs may use morphs of EARTH animals I will give any opportunities for aliens
8. Do not make up Aliens
9. I can add rules

I am going to be Visser 1 so I assign vissers, sub vissers, hosts, ect

Animorphs should choose the following morphs:
Spoiler:
1 Battle Morph
At least 1 Insect Morph
A bird morph
(Do not pick them all at once, don't make them too powerful.

Yeerks will get one of the following as a possible host.
Spoiler:
Human
Hork-Bajir (left)
Taxxon (top)

Those will likely change, sorry if you are overwhelmed. Just one last thing. Sign up.

Include:
Name:
Personality:
(Yeerk only) Prefered host:

Last edited by forcedude22 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: The Animorphs RPG (Sign Up)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:49 pm 
Commentator

I loved reading the Animorphs books when I was younger. I am sooooo signing up.

Name: Takamichi "Taka" Kitsume
Side: Animorphs
Personality: Rather brash, tends to run into situations without thinking. Does work well as a team.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm 
Newcomer

First off, GENIOUS idea.
Secondly, the business end.

Name: Kaz
Side: Animorph
Personality: Pensive (thoughtful) with a tendency to be rediculous around friends. will be mature one moment, then go and do something crazy.

Also, do we post our Morph choices here?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:57 pm 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
Well i am kinda sorry to say i cant watch over any RPGs anymore because of personal reasons... but if Seph or you wants to take over be my guest

Report this post