The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: That Song...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 pm 
Novice

Richie has played it a few times this season. What is the name of the song that plays at 7:06 in Episode 61? It also plays at 7:00 in Episode 63.

Post subject: Re: That Song...
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:02 am 
Novice

I guess no one knows :/

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:36 pm 
Newcomer

I forget the name but I do know where to find it. There is a guy on youtube who is trying to upload the entire soundtrack of Stupid Mario Brothers. Try looking up originalsoundtrack35. He seems to be doing a pretty good job right now.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:30 am 
Novice

He did have a good soundtrack list, but the one I'm looking for is not on there.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:51 pm 
Newcomer

Oh, I must have thought of a different song then. lol Eh, glad I could try to help. :)

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:54 pm 
Novice

It was played again in the most recent episode when Wario confronts the ninja in the alley.
What the heck is this song?!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:58 pm 
Newcomer

Usually if you ask the guy I told you about about a song, he puts it on his list to find. It depends how long it'll take for him to find it, but just to be sure, I would ask him. You never know if he might find it someday?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:38 pm 
Creator

I usually don't like to reveal my sources, but what the heck, the show's almost over. Go to "Freeplaymusic.com" and search for "Nightfell". That should get you the song you want

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:23 am 
Novice

Thanks Richie! When I heard it for the first time this season, I realized it would be the perfect theme for the villain in a film I'm working on. It's calm, yet chilling at the same time (like the villain). Just out of curiosity, why do you not like to divulge your music sources? Is it because fools like myself want to use it in their movies as well... lol.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:09 am 
Creator

35thpresident wrote:
Thanks Richie! When I heard it for the first time this season, I realized it would be the perfect theme for the villain in a film I'm working on. It's calm, yet chilling at the same time (like the villain). Just out of curiosity, why do you not like to divulge your music sources? Is it because fools like myself want to use it in their movies as well... lol.

well sort of lol. I like my stuff to be as exclusive to my videos as possible, so that way you HAVE to watch my videos to hear the songs. I realize that anyone can use freeplay, and that's why i've been having Daen Olsen write a lot of the music these days.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:22 pm 
Novice

Understandable. It must be nice to have someone who writes music for your films, that way you don't have to be concerned with copyright. Btw, the necklace in your pic is Nox Decious' isn't it? Just noticed that.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:45 pm 
Site Admin

Richalvarez wrote:
35thpresident wrote:

well sort of lol. I like my stuff to be as exclusive to my videos as possible, so that way you HAVE to watch my videos to hear the songs. I realize that anyone can use freeplay, and that's why i've been having Daen Olsen write a lot of the music these days.

Yeah I've known about Freeplaymusic for a long time. I remember using that one song you use occasionally back in 2009. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIIajuUBev8

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:10 am 
Freelancer

Apparently you have to pay or something in order to use FreePlay music so it really isn't royalty free music at all. I don't know what the real deal is since there's too many rumors about them attacking your video if you used a song without paying even though it was free.

It's almost impossible to find free music so you don't have to create a piece of crap yourself.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:04 pm 
Site Admin

Nitsua94 wrote:
Apparently you have to pay or something in order to use FreePlay music so it really isn't royalty free music at all. I don't know what the real deal is since there's too many rumors about them attacking your video if you used a song without paying even though it was free.

It's almost impossible to find free music so you don't have to create a piece of crap yourself.

Both these things are wrong. You don't have to pay anything to use FreePlay music and it is very possible to find free music. Currently I have connections with several YouTubers that allow me to use their music so long as I credit them. Most people like SongstoWearPantsTo and Kevin MacLeod allow access to their libraries of royalty free music. Not to mention other networks where it's easy to get permission such as Newgrounds.com.

I don't mean to attack your comment but these are strong accusations that I feel are made unjustly because you haven't tried to find free music very hard. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:11 pm 
Newcomer

I've noticed that sometimes there aren't any drums in the song when it plays in episodes. Is there a way I can download that version too?
EDIT: Rewatched some episodes and realized that dialouge kinda drowns out the drums. My bad.

Last edited by yuseifudo on Tue May 29, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.