The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1033 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 69  Next
 Post subject: Super Mario Numb3rs RPG
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:49 am 
Freelancer

CLOSED FOR THE NEXT SEASON!

We all use math everyday. To predict weather, to tell time, to handle money. But math is more than just formulas and equations. It's logic and it's rationality. It's using your mind, to solve the biggest mysteries we know.

This is a spoof of the television series Numb3rs, but told in a Mario story. Except you need to create the story.
If you haven't seen or heard of Numb3rs, you can watch the pilot episode online or buy the Season 1 DVD set in stores.

Important: This series follows by different cases. They should go on for at least seven pages. When a case is closed, they will be a like a chapter select here:

SEVEN HEARTS Page 1-7 "Mario and the gang has to find a kidnapper who has been kidnapping in several worlds. Also in Sacramento, Otacon and Ash use a Point of Origin method to find a rapist. Are these two criminals working separate or together?"

THE BLOODLESS LIST Page 7-14 http://stupidmariobrosfansite.freeforum ... ml#p129019 "Shadow the Hedgehog went to investigate an unknown tribe known as the Bloodless. Meanwhile, Wario is framed for murder, but Mario and his friends try to prove that he did not commit the murder. But when the Bloodless find a way to the Mushroom Kingdom, they send a series of spies and killers to cause an unexpected war."

PROSPECTION Page 15-21 http://stupidmariobrosfansite.freeforum ... 2-210.html "One cannot help the other because they have a problem too. Shadow, along with Ash's friends are continuing to find the rest of the Bloodless. Mario and his friends try to save Peach from Bowser, while he uses all of the koopalings to stop them. After Peach was saved, Bowser's fleet crashed on a hill and things get a little emotional for Bowser and his kids. Larry Koopa keeps on having dreams of a gruesome future. Also Otacon is helping Eppes' FBI team find bank robbers after a deadly gun fire occurred on sight. The pattern becomes random making mathematics impossible to track them."

PERIODIC TOWER Page 21-28 http://stupidmariobrosfansite.freeforum ... ml#p131457 [Continuing Prospection.] "Mario and Luigi are in the future of the Mushroom Kingdom. The world is in chaos and war. The sun is red and their home is destroyed. Mephiles is ruling the kingdom and using a solar tower to create radiation that could cause cancer. Will they be able to find a way to stop this future from ever happening?"

VECTOR Page 28-35 http://stupidmariobrosfansite.freeforum ... ml#p133060 "A deadly virus is spreading in Sacramento and the Mushroom Kingdom. Otacon uses vector dynamics to track the flow of the disease and find its point of origin. Mario and Luigi helps Eppes and Otacon as they find out what or who released it. Susan Ivory who leads the Disease Control Department helps the FBI with the case while getting the weird felling that Eppes and Otacon are hiding something. Meanwhile, Ash and his friends try to help Shadow with stopping the Bloodless from finding the orbs, but Team Rocket gets in their way. Wario and Waluigi attempt to spy on Bowser and the other world criminals to see if they were to come up with a plan."

BLOODLESS NETWORK Page 35-43 http://stupidmariobrosfansite.freeforum ... ml#p134515 "Everyone finally has the time to help stop the Bloodless. But other things get in their way when a killer who is obsessed with the Bible attacks their lovers, allies, and disciples. But he's aiming for three targets. Ash and his friends search for Castle Death which was told to be impossible to find. The villains uses Dr. Math's Metuids to cause a war against their nemesis. Mario's ex-girlfriend Pauline returns to the Mushroom Kingdom to find out who tried to kill her. Will they be able to stop these events while trying to stop the Bloodless?"

THREE OUT OF FOUR Page 43-50 http://stupidmariobrosfansite.freeforum ... 2-630.html [Continuing BLOOLESS NETWORK.] "Mario, Luigi, and Sonic are working together to defeat the rest of the Metuids with the Soul Blade. Meanwhile, the others have problems too. Ash and Pikachu get sucked into the past by Cole Buck's broken bracelet. Ash discovers the past from before he was born and meets his parents. Will Ash be able to find the truth on what happened to his father? A robot attacked the FBI office while almost making an attempt to kill Otacon. Eppes and Otacon escaped with no idea what just attacked them. Susan [Seen in VECTOR] comes with Eppes and Otacon to go into other worlds while also having help from Tails to find out who sent the robot to kill them. Things get deeper and deeper in this case that might prove the Bloodless aren't that evil as they seem and that the three chosen ones have another emulated chosen one."

IDENTITY CRISIS Page 50-58 http://stupidmariobrosfansite.freeforum ... ml#p140162 "The Bloodless Network is more clear but still yet to have its blanks filled in. Everyone's identity is being exposed by another's innocent identity. Ash is in rage after he saw the death of his father. Mario, Luigi, and Sonic return to the Mushroom Kingdom to save Peach from Bowser and destroy Bowser's Metuids. Eppes feels guilty when Otacon comes up with a theory that the FBI put an innocent man in the chair about a year ago. Otacon matched over five dozen unsolved crimes in the US, and does math to prove those crimes where caused by one killer, including the man the FBI arrested a year ago. But things get serious when Otacon is accused of being the serial killer. Dr. Math gave Eppes a ten digit number that was pulled out of the robot Eppes destroyed that even she couldn't solve. Francis [Seen in BLOODLESS NETWORK] is found by Xaria after weeks living in Kamloops, Canada. How much has Francis changed since his journey from forced death? Is math even strong enough to prove everyone's identity is in crisis? How long can they last before the Bloodless completely destroys them?"

CASTLE DEATH [FINALE] Page 58-66 http://stupidmariobrosfansite.freeforum ... ml#p142688 "This means life and death. War is happening not only at Castle Death. Mario, Sonic, and Ash are the chosen ones and they have to figure out their roles in stopping this war. Their friends get their selves in grave danger and the Blood Moon needs only one orb. Peach is pronounced killed when the Mushroom Kingdom gets bombed. Can it be true? Is Peach really dead? Toadsworth survived. Bloodless or full of blood, blood will be spilled if they don't stop the Bloodless in time. Dr. Pipeazoid returns as the Bloodless Network predicts he's the point of origin. Will Francis complete his goal and save the Bloodless from Xaria? The worlds can only hope that the heroes and the chosen ones can put an end to this Bloodless War. Let'sa go!"

[Start reading the new case to understand what's going on. And if you want to read previous cases, go ahead! Please be noted that previous cases will have info you may not know about. Sometimes the cases may have sub-plots (ex: The Bloodless)]

Crunching Super Mario NUMB3RS Season 1: Player's comments

http://stupidmariobrosfansite.freeforum ... &start=990
49falcons
Nitsua94
Tim Lemmens

Rules:

1) The main purpose for this RPG is using mathematics and science to solve their biggest problems so they can stop Bowser or whoever the criminal is.

2) This is mostly a serious story but that doesn't mean you can't add some sort of comedy in it. But please remember that this is NOT Stupid Mario, so please don't add references that come from that series. Please avoid breaking the fourth wall. Consider them more as other world people than video game characters, (this has already been broken. Please avoid it.)

3) You can use crossover characters from other video games. No crossover from a movie, so no Harry Potter. Made up characters are allowed for back-up (Ex: Dr. Math and Eppes have made a big part in the cases.)

4) Characters that are copyright by Nintendo or any other company can not die. However near-deaths are allowed.

5) Use stars if you are going to f**king swear.

6) Main locations are in the Mushroom Kingdom, the real world, and other worlds. Basically anywhere.

7) Numbers don't lie. Make the math make sense. Also check over the equation, formula, and answer and make sure it's 100% right.

8 ) If you need to talk to the players on this RPG or help them with a complicated math problem or code, use brackets. (Ex: [It's actually 3.14, not 3.41] [Click here to translate Bacon's Cipher: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon's_cipher] If you have a complaint, tell us, don't let it bother you.

9) Have fun and learn!

10) No spam

11) And last but not least, please read the Jump-In RPG Rules : http://stupidmariobrosfansite.freeforum ... t6509.html This RPG has been locked once, and we don't want that to happen again.

Mario: Luigi! I'm home!

Luigi: Hey Mario! How was your day?

Mario: Awesome since it isn't a day I have to face Bowser and save Peach.

Luigi: He just never gives up does he?

*Then suddenly the phone rang.*

*Luigi goes over to answer the phone*

Luigi: Hello?

*Meanwhile Mario was sorting the mushrooms he bought from the store. He had nine mushrooms and divided it up evenly between his brother and him. They were to have four each but there would still be one remaining. So to make it even, he split the odd mushroom in half. So Mario and Luigi had 4.5 mushrooms each.*

Luigi: Mario! It was Daisy!

Mario: What's wrong?

Luigi: Peach is missing.

So take it away and have fun with math!

Last edited by Nitsua94 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:22 pm, edited 51 times in total.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Super Mario Numb3rs RPG
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:07 am 
Commentator

Mario: What th-- Peach is missing?!
Luigi: Yup.
Mario: Looks like we'll have to find her...

*Mario sighs and eats his mushrooms*

Luigi: Mario, are you okay?
Mario: I was hoping for a day where I could just sit around and NOT have to save Peach! *sighs and facepalms*
Luigi: Hey, how about we go and gather our friends to help us out?
Mario: Okay.

*Mario goes to the phone and phones up some of his friends*

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:44 pm 
Freelancer

???: Hello.
Mario: Hi Sonic. It pains me to say this but, Peach has gone missing and I need your help.
Sonic: Wait. You, the SUPER Mario, needs my help? This is too rich. I'll help on two conditions. I have an easy question and a hard one. If I have 50 rings and Tails has 25 rings, how many rings do we have?
Mario: 75.
Sonic: You got it, but that was the easy one. Here is the hard one. If Eggman made ten robots, then those robots made ten more each, how many robots were made?
Mario: 110?
Sonic: No, it is 1.....10. Crude, you got it right. I'll help you. I'll be over there in a second.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:22 pm 
Freelancer

[It's actually 100 robots. Not 110]
[I provided a link on the first post for those who haven't seen Numb3rs. It will lead you to the pilot episode.]
[Pretty good so far. But we don't need simple math on every single post. Try complicated high school/college math.]

Mario: Funny how Sonic doesn't know his math. But what was the point?
Luigi: Doesn't matter. Let's just get to Peach's castle and find out to the problem.
They soon arrive to the castle.
There was panic and agents surrounding the castle. The balcony leading into Peach's room fell apart.
Daisy: Luigi!
Luigi: Daisy! What happened?
Daisy: Peach is kidnapped and her balcony fell off.
Mario: Was it Bowser?
Daisy: Nobody knows. But he would be the top of my suspect list and for most of the people around here.
Mario: Well he's usually the 100% suspect who would do this.
Luigi: That's not true. There been times in the past were it wasn't even Bowser who did it.
Dasiy: Yes, but bowser is our suspect 85%. You guys must save Peach before it's too late.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:48 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
( Nitsua, just a note, it WAS 110 robots. If you have 10 robots, and they each make 10 robots, then the robots made 100 robots but you have to count the 10 robots that made the 100 robots as well, and then it's 110 robots. )

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:07 am 
Freelancer

[Oh I get it now!]

Mario and Luigi were heading towards Bowser's castle on the mountains of Vista Hills. As they went up the hill, they meant Sonic.
Sonic: Hey guys! Long time, no see. What's up?
Mario: Hey Sonic! Peach was kidnapped.
Sonic: Let me guess. Bowser.
Luigi: Yeah.
The three of them made it up the hill as they made it to Bowser's castle.
Mario: Let'sa go!
Sonic: You know, you guys really need to run faster.
Luigi: Shut up.
The gate to Bowser's castle was opened. They entered to center town where the fountains used lava instead of water.
Mario: Shh! I think I hear talking in his throne room.

Meanwhile, Bowser was making his millions go wild inside.
Bowser: We shall all go at once on the same road as we head to the castle. Kamek will take Peach, and the rest of you shall collect prisoners for slaves. Meanwhile, try to stop the Mario Brothers.
Kamek: All Hail Lord Bowser!
All of his millions cheered out loud saying a dozen different things.
Bowser: Huh? Who are those in the middle? Don't we all shave around here?
Bowser jumped in the center of the room making his millions clear the center of the room.
Bowser: Mario? Luigi? And Sonic? How did you guys get in my castle?
Sonic: Oh we just used the gate you left open.
Bowser: WHAT! How many times do I have to tell you worthless millions! If you are the last one in, lock the gate!
Mario: Doesn't matter now Bowser. Where's Peach?
Bowser: What do you mean? She should be in her kingdom.
Mario: After you stole her?
Bowser: Stole her?! But we were just planning our attack.
Luigi: So you are saying you didn't kidnap her?
Bowser: No. I'm unaware of what happened.

After they left Bowser's castle, they walk down Vista Hills.
Luigi: Either he's lying or somebody else has Peach.

Last edited by Nitsua94 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:03 am 
Commentator

Bowser: Well considering that I haven't even kidnapped her yet, you'll have to find someone else!
Luigi: But then again, you COULD be lying...
Mario: Check this out! *points outside*
Sonic: Huh?
Luigi: What?
Mario: There's a set of tyre tracks here, leading to the left. I can see that they're visible for... 350 metres.
Luigi: Are you saying... that someone drove by here?
Mario: *points to the curve in the tracks* They drove out of here. *looks and sees a security camera* I'll need to see the footage from that.
Bowser: What the-- no, I'm not going to help you guys!!!
Mario: If you don't want to be held suspect for kidnapping Peach, I suggest you cooperate.
Bowser: *sigh* Here. *hands Mario a video camera and the tape from the security camera*

*Mario watches the footage*

Mario: Okay, it's got the time here, and judging by this... it took about 6.2 seconds. Speed equals distance over time, so 350 metres divided by 6.2 seconds... the vehicle was travelling at around 56.45 metres per second, rounded to two decimal places.
Luigi: Is that pretty fast?
Mario: It works out to be 126.28 miles per hour, again rounded to two decimal places, so someone wanted to make a quick getaway.
Sonic: But I'm quicker. Heh.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:51 pm 
Freelancer

Sonic: So which why did the vehicle go.
Mario: It seems to head to the portal that leads to other worlds.
Sonic: I came from there. The tracks weren't there when we met, so it must have took it's time to get there without being seen.
Luigi: So Bowser is not the one cause the tracks came from Mushroom Kingdom.
Bowser: Give me back that video tape now and leave!
*Close the gate to his castle*
Sonic: Lets go to the worlds portals.
*Sonic grabs Mario and Luigi and dash over there*
Sonic: We're here.
Mario: You went about too fast for me to say in ten seconds.
Sonic: Don't try to calculate my speed. I am fast.
Luigi: Mario! The tracks just stop at the entrance. No vehicle.
Mario: That is impossible.
Sonic: Oviously, you have not watched Fringe.
Luigi: Hey, there is a letter.
*Mario opens the letter*
Mario: To find your Princess, the land of Hyrule awaits. To get to me, the doors you need to go through has a number to this three digit answer in order from left to right. What is 50*9 + 50/2?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:55 pm 
Freelancer

Meanwhile as the three of them were figuring out the problem, Otacon and Ash were doing an experiment.
Ash: You know I've heard about this before but I never actually seen it demonstrated.
Otacon: Trust me, this is going to be an awesome experiment.
Snake: Hey Otacon!
Snake came walking into the room.
Snake: What's with the Diet Coke and Mentos?
Ash: Never heard of this experiment?
Snake: Experiment?
Ash: The fizz you see in soda is a gas, known as carbon dioxide. And what hold it in is surface tension. We are going to release the gas causing it to escape rapidly. Very rapidly.
Snake: And how do you do that?
Otacon: The bubbles of gas in the soda known as Carbon Dioxide is held in by surface tension just like Ash said. These mints hyper-active the dynamic of the CO2. These mint will aim the surface tension causing the gases to escape very rapidly.
Snake: I'm confused. So what's the point of it?
Ash: Just watch and see because this is very awesome math and science here?
Snake: Since when did science have anything to do with math?
Otacon: Math is everything man. Without math, there would be nothing.
Snake: Okay, so what does this do?
Ash: Oh! You may want to step back.
Otacon: Okay. You guys ready?
Ash: Do it!
Otacon had a full test tube of mentos and drop it all in at once. Then suddenly the soda erupt in the air like a fountain.
Otacon: Yeah!
Ash: That's awesome!
Snake: Yeah that was pretty cool!
Otacon: Anyway, Snake. Did you need something?
Snake: Oh! Um what was it? Oh yeah! I'm just going to let you know that I have been giving a mission to find and stop a person who has been kidnapping girls all over Sacremento, the Mushroom Kingdom, and here.
Otacon: Sounds pretty bad. If you need my assistance, don't hesitate to call.
Snake: Yeah I'll see you soon. And by the way, that was a really cool experiment.
Ash: Thanks!

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:54 pm 
Freelancer

Sonic: I got it. 50*9 is 450. 50/2 is 25. So 450 + 25 is 475.
Luigi: But what does the numbers have to do with doors.
Mario: Don't know. But we have a clue to where we should go.
Sonic: Hyrule. I haven't been there before.
Mario: You were in Super Smash Bros Brawl. That is like a crossover of worlds.
Sonic: Yeah, but it only had two places from there. We are going to the actual world.
Luigi: What about here?
Sonic: What do you think I do alot exploring after my adventures for vacation. I travel to other worlds. I just never been to Hyrule for vacation.
Mario: Well, this is your time to go there. Which portal is it?
Luigi: This one! *Points to a sign saying Hyrule*
Sonic: You don't need 2 + 2 to figure that out.
Mario: 4.
*They jump through the portal to Hyrule*

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:32 pm 
Freelancer

So the three of them entered the world of Hyrule. There were in the lost woods.
Sonic: Which way now?
Mario: I don't know actually.
Luigi: Look Mario! It's another note!
Mario quickly picked it up and read the fancy writing.
Having fun yet? Need to go to school? You may want to know who I am right? My name is Dr. Math.
Sonic: Dr. Math!
Luigi: You know him?
Sonic: He was in one of my adventures but it was a closed down project Sega was originally going to plan.
Mario: So this Dr. Math, who is he?
Sonic: He's was a villain that worked with Dr. Eggman who has a big obsession with mathematics. He makes you solve mathematical problems when you need to get past something or a life depended on it. Sega thought the character would bring disappointment to the fans so they close the door for that character.
Mario: Mathematics huh? We've been basically solving math since you talk to us on the phone.
Luigi: Why were you asking math questions anyway?
Sonic: I was just being random guys. But it doesn't matter. This guy may seem easy to get to, but he has weapons and bombs beyond anything you could imagine. His main theme is math so we got to keep that motion in our heads.
Mario: Okay. We better start heading to Hyrule.
Luigi: But how in these woods?
Sonic: Well does the portal usually lead here?
Mario: Actually now that yu mention it, it doesn't. It's supposed to lead us out of a hidden cave in Hyrule field.
Luigi: So if Dr. Math got us here, then we need to mathematically find a way out without getting lost.
Sonic: The sun!
Mario and Luigi: Huh?
Sonic: I used the sun to tell were I go. People use the sun to predict time and hemisphere location. Which way is Hyrule?
Mario: North from here.
Luigi: But the sun is directly in the middle.
Sonic: Don't count on it. Find me a stick.
Luigi: A stick?
Sonic: The shadows of the stick will tell us were North is.
Luigi: Okay?

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:03 am 
Freelancer

*Sonic used the stick and saw the direction it pointed*
Sonic: That way.
*Sonic grabs Mario and Luigi and takes off in that direction. Five hours later*
Sonic: Man this forest is long. How far is it to Hyrule?
Mario: At this rate we've been running, we should already be there.
Luigi: Lets stop for now.
*They stop and sit*
Sonic: Man this forest is big.
Mario: Hey Sonic, isn't that the stick you used?
Sonic: Hey, it is.
Luigi: Are you saying we have been going in circles for five hours?
Mario: While going straight? That make no sense.
?????: The Lost Woods will do that. No compass will help you to get out.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:28 pm 
Freelancer

Everyone: Huh?
Link: It's been a while!
Mario: Link!

Meanwhile, Snake was continuing the mission to find these kidnapped victims. He predicts that Peach may be one of them.
He had Otacon's help to help him find this criminal.
Otacon: Well Snake. There has been four victims in Sacremento, two in the Mushroom Kingdom including Peach, and one here.
Snake: Well see if these girls have something in common.
Otacon searched these victims over and over, and none of them seem to have a connection.
Otacon: I see if I can come up with something.
Snake looked for evidence at the victims' homes and kidnapped locations. But so far, no luck.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:47 pm 
Freelancer

*After Link led the team of heroes out*
Mario: Thank you, Link.
Link: Not a problem. I need to get to Hyrule Castle and help Zelda out.
Mario: Could Dr. Math be after her?
Sonic: Maybe. Link, we will come help you.
Link: If you wish.
*The four of them headed to Hyrule Castle*
Link: I feel the evil around here.
Mario: I am coming for you Peach!!!
Link: Peach?
Luigi: She went missing and Bowser didn't do it.
Sonic: We think a video game character reject named Dr. Math has taken her and Zelda is his target.
Link: Lets hurry then.
*They run in and see three doors. Each door had a number. The number together is 648*
(For the next poster, the next two sets are 307 and 519).

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:14 am 
Freelancer

[Sorry I am confused about the equation you wrote. I don't know what you are trying to get at. Sorry if this was not what you meant. If so, rewrite what I wrote below.]

Mario: 648. Each door seems to have 216.
Sonic: 216 x 3 = 648.
Luigi: So what does that mean? What are we supposed to do?
Link: Well let's see if we can even open the doors.

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1033 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 69  Next