The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1033 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next
 Post subject: Re: Super Mario Numb3rs RPG
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:49 pm 
Freelancer

(I guess now. I'll start since it was my idea.)
49falcons: Hello everyone. My name is 49falcons.
Nitsua49: I'm Nitsua49.
Tim Lemmes: And I'm Tim Lemmes.
49falcons: We are the creators/directors of Super Mario Numbers. We are each going to tell you, the readers/viewers, our thoughts and opinions about the season and give how we came up with each idea. After that, we'll tell you what we plan on doing for Season 2. Now, my opinion, this season has been outstanding. I am glad to have been able to have this RPG running for a full year since I joined the forums in May 2010. Others I had joined stopped without an ending to it. I am very proud of it. Now there were some rough times when it came to the plot cause multiple people working on it with their own ideas can clash together in all the wrong ways, but it still worked out in the end. The main idea I have done from start to finish was to introduce as many characters as possible. Being 24, I have loads of video game characters I can put in, and am almost dry on it. Xaria and the Bloodless, to be honest, flooded in when I played the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. You may have noticed many of my ideas through this season was kind of a rip off of the Kingdom Hearts series. Soul Blade/Key Blade, Metuids/Heartless, Bloodless/Nobodies. The only thing that may have been exactly alike in plot was the first case with the seven princesses. Dr. Math's appearance, well, I thought there wasn't enough female video game villains. I believe that Nitsua49 planned on Dr. Math being a guy that was supposed to be part of a Sonic math based game that was rejected when Dr. Math was first introduced, I just changed the special hug of the character. I last leave the villain that everyone would find mysterious, Dr. Pipeazoid. I originally made him as a replacement villain for Dr. Eggman long before the 3D game consoles, aka Dreamcast, N64, and Playstation. The basic idea was a human head on a robotic body made of pipes. Then as time went by, I made him as a bounty hunter/scientist that took video game heroes like Sonic and Mario as prisoners in a space station. Then, I made him as a scientist that unites all the villains together as a group to take over all of their worlds. This one is the finale version, with a back ground story for the evil villain, never really made one until this RPG. That is all from me for now. I'll turn it to Nitsua49 or Tim Lemmes to tell their's and then we'll tell what we expect to have on Season 2.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:50 pm 
Freelancer

Nitsua94

Ever since I was introduced to the crime television series NUMB3RS, it inspired me considering math is my favorite subject. After watching the 1.5 seasons, I was impressed on how math can actually not only solve quantity problems but also solve crimes. Game Theory was one of the most interesting topics in NUMB3RS which is basically a series of complex math to solve human behavior. I wouldn't know myself on how to solve game theory math problems but the show NUMB3RS has an interesting way of showing an example of how the math is used. Like a game of battleship where the ships can move one space. It's basically a hide and seek game. With the amount of misses the enemy gets, one can predict a possibility of where an assassin could be hiding. Because a criminal must hide in order to accomplish his goal. We must seek them, but with many possibilities, it becomes complex. Game Theory can be described in Chess, Battleship, Risk, or even Angles and Devils.

Due to the inspiration, I decided, "hm, what would it be like if Mario and Luigi had to use math to solve their problems?"
Therefore, I created this RPG. I knew for a fact that people hate math because they don't understand it. I had hoped for the fact that this RPG might show people that math is not only fun but that it can solve anything. 49falcons and Tim were on another RPG called Stupid Mario RPG created by Richalvarez himself, which is one of the first RPGs I'd joined. These two found Super Mario NUMB3RS RPG and joined. The second post was by Master-Sephiroth as 49falcons made the third post. I knew this RPG will be rolling, but for how long will it last?

During the Seven Hearts case, I had no idea where we would go with this story. I basically started off with Peach getting kidnapped, which was not caused by Bowser. Sonic was brought into the series to help Mario and Luigi, and from there, world heroes started to join them. The first case was mostly simple math problems caused by Dr. Math herself. I did originally thought of Dr. Math being a guy, but afterwards, I think female was a better idea.
49falcons and I mostly covered the Seven Hearts case. But until one of the moderators went on a locking thread spree, I have been stepping in to save them. There was no rule of a two person RPG not being allowed. But afterwards, things got fixed, the three person RPG rule became official and we were finishing up our Seven Hearts case.
I feared that this RPG would be locked again. But once we got to our second case, The Bloodless List, Tim Lemmens joined.

The story has been confusing and there were a series of twists and different point of views of where you were following. I have never played Kingdom Hearts so I know less about it. I have followed the story as it goes and it was worth it. An RPG can be frustrating, but it worth the frustration because math and serial problems are worse than any frustration we have faced. I consider it as a practice for complex moments in life. We must embrace our selves and control our emotion. This RPG might make our learn some life lessons. At least that's the way I see it.

Eppes was an interesting character to bring in. It was hard to think of a name, but I decided him to be just like the Don Eppes from NUMB3RS, while Otacon was almost like Charlie Eppes. The only difference is that Eppes and Otacon are from different worlds. Susan who appeared in Vector and Three out of Four was the idea of that consultant from the NUMB3RS episode VECTOR 1*3. After a while, we made her find out about other worlds. She made a small appearance and may not be a loveable character as of this time, but I hope for her to be a main character in Season 2.

Cole and Francis were both buddies who discovered the Bloodless. A Metuid murdered Cole therefore framing Wario, but as for Francis, he became the more criminal version of Cole who deeply believes in his god. Cole suffered trying to stop the Bloodless while therefore protecting them in a way. Francis was known as Ryder Bacon back when he was young with a religious family. Ryder changed his name to Francis because he admires Francis Bacon's work which includes Bacon's Cipher which was used in The Bloodless List. Francis didn't appear until the Bloodless Network working for Xaria. Unfortunately, his death was rushed due to the others not liking his character. Is this some sort of threat against religious people? I don't think so. Religious people can do crazy things. But with religion and science, it shows that there can be a balance between them. The question is, do you believe in science or religion more? Francis did return using a heart from Grim Reaper's prison. This acted as a 1-up that brought him back to life where he appeared nude in a farm. He lived during this time in Canada in a city called Kamloops in British Columbia. I have relatives that live there, and the beautiful sights on the mountains and the farm inspired me to write this. Francis therefore became a much more better person so that way he can be more liked than hated.

Each case was amazing! There was less math since the pilot case but it helps actually to follow the story instead of solving mathematical roadblocks. My favorite cases were Prospection and Periodic Tower cases.
A year of this was worth it. We hope that Season 2 can be the best Season as it can be and that people will follow the first Season if they can. The story is worth it wether you like to read or not.

Now I'll pass it to Tim Lemmens.

Nitsua94
Austin

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:47 am 
Commentator

Thanks, Nitsua!

So, like Nitsua told, I joined in from the beginning of The Bloodless List. This was also the first case in wich Wario made an appearance. I immediatly wanted to point out that he is on the good side and that he can be trusted. 'Cause to be honest, when you play the Mario games, it is sometimes quite confusing on wich side Wario is.

Now, we were all writing some parts of this RPG. At a moment, the different story splitted up. 49Falcons wrote about Mario, Luigi & Sonic's adventure, Nitsua49 wrote about the things Eppes and Otacon were doing and I started writing the Pokémon scenes. Now, of all video-games, the Pokémon games were my favorite. I also love watching the anime. So, I wanted to put as much characters from the anime in this RPG. When we wrote about the discovery of Cole Bucks' bracelet, I came to the idea that Ash might discover that he can use the bracelet to travel back in time. Why did I do this? Simple. In the anime, Ash has a mother! But, except for the second episode, there is never been spoken about Ash's father. Not even a name was given. So, I came to the idea to make Ash discover that Xaria killed his father. I also did this because I had a little bit the feeling that Ash wasn't quite worried about these Bloodless. This all changed after he saw his father's death.

In the Pokémon parts, there are also scenes that are taking place at Legendary Mountain. This place did not exist in the games nor in the anime. I made this place up by myself. Why? Well, there are so much legendary Pokémon in the Pokémon universe that I was always thinking: How come, if they exist, that they are only seen in the Pokémon movies? They must have place where they hide!
So, then I came up with Legendary mountain.

There is one specific character I want to tell you about: Gary Oak.
Gary is not the mean and bad guy like in the anime in this RPG. It's actually the same like I did with Wario. I wanted to make him somebody who helps his friends when they need it. Around the end of Three out of Four, Gary tries to stop Team Rocket from stealing Cole's diary from Otacon's house. But he's thrown out of the balloon and ends up in a cold lake. So, since Identity Crisis he's sick. Brock points that out at the beginning of the episode. But even when he's sick. He helps Ash and his friends. Like when Team Rocket comes to Oak's lab to steal Ash's Pikachu. When Team Rocket follows Ash into Gary's bedroom, Gary uses his Pokémon to stop Team Rocket.

Also, in the final episode of the 1st season, he shows up to rescue Ash, Mario, Sonic and all the others after he heard that they were in a building that was about to collapse.

For the second season, I'm planning to give Gary a bit rest so he can fully heal. And I'm also thinking of a big revenge by Team Rocket. But I'll have to see about these things! No specific ideas are made yet.

You also should know that I like the good old Disney cartoons! And when Riku first made his appearance in Periodic Tower, I felt that more KH characters were going to make an appearance. So, when in Vector Eggman flew to the KH-universe, I was happy that I could add Donald & Goofy in the story. Later Chip, Dale & Mickey also made an appearance.

So, guys! Is there anything else we're gonna talk about?

Last edited by Tim Lemmens on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:29 pm 
Middling

Can you give us any insight on the first episode of the next season?

^Both brought to you by ML!^

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:53 pm 
Freelancer

49falcons
Good question! To be honest, I don't think we have decided on how to start season 2 yet. But this is a perfect time to start telling what we plan for season 2. I have planned to have a big get together party with every video game characters from this season and ones I am going to introduce in season 2. Nitsua thought that would be a great idea, in a response to my response for his earlier PM, as a start, but I want to wait until sometime later. I was looking on YouTube one night for funny comics on Mario, and one was called The Three Little Princesses, which stared all 3 princesses from the Mario games, Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina. What happens is Rosalina's home crashes at Peach's castle while Peach was telling Daisy about Mario's latest rescue. They meet Rosalina and decided to have a slumber party with her. What made this funny was that Peach and Daisy are princesses, but during the slumber party, they do not act anything like a princess. While seeing this, this idea popped in my head, which is how my mind works on these things. I thought what if Peach invites Daisy and some of the female video game characters for a slumber party, only to get ruined by Bowser with help from Eggman. I have planned on a couple of sub plots to introduce characters from Megaman Legends and Chrono Trigger, the last two games I really like. I also thought of a moment where Mario and Sonic goes to a club for alot of villains, ones from the games that haven't had much roles after their first appearance. During the get together party, the major villains gets together to form a plan to destroy their enemies at the party. I have already mentioned a third unknown threat like the Bloodless and Dr. Pipeazoid. I am planning to reveal the villain sometime in season 2. Finally, a final confrontation with Dr. Pipeazoid in the end of season 2. That is all I have planned unless I find something else to put in during season 2, which I'll PM everyone about it before putting it in. That is all from me, unless any other questions are asked.

Sincerely,

49falcons
Michael

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:06 pm 
Freelancer

Nitsua94

I need to seriously start playing Megaman games.
Two parties that gets crashed. I really think the party with all of the heroes and their friends are celebrating at Peach's castle outside and in, would be a great idea. Just for it to get crashed by bad guys.

There's three characters I want to introduce as main characters who are all made-up and are a part of Eppes' FBI team.
One of them is Susan who appeared in Vector and Three Out Of Four as a minor character in this Season. She already knows about other worlds since she cornered Otacon in Vector. For Season 2, she switches her career from the Disease Control Department to being an FBI agent and Eppes' new partner. Eppes' old partner (who we only called Female FBI) was caught in Identity Crisis avoiding a serial killer from being caught by twisting the investigation. She received a 200 year sentence in jail and almost got the death penalty along with the serial killer. Now that Susan is joining the FBI as Eppes' new partner, she can help the Feds and other worlds when Eppes and Otacon were on the case.
As for the other two FBI agents, they shall be newly introduced working as partners in crime. These two are both going to be male and they will be like the Colby and David in the television series NUMB3RS. They work on an average day crime in Sacramento and later find out about other worlds. There is still yet names to be confirmed for these two agents.

I hope for there to be multiple problems each chapter and that we don't have stories and cases continuing.

NItsua94
Austin

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:33 am 
Commentator

TIM LEMMENS

Well, like I said in my previous post, I'm gonna give Gary a little rest. This means he will probably sleep during the first episode. Maybe he will have some lines, but he will mostly not appear in the first episode. And I think professor Oak might also be angry with Gary, because in Castle Death he was angry too because Gary was supposed to be in bed.

Ash & his friends will probably join the party Nitsua was talking about. Or, if Falcons wants to do that female slumber party, then probably Dawn, May & Misty will come over.

I'm not sure what Ash & Brock will be doing in the first episode, but I'm sure they will have a big role again in the next season.

If there comes another meeting with the most popular video-game villains, then you can expect Team Rocket to be there again. However, I'm not gonna let Wario & Waluigi spy on the villains anymore, because they have done that earlier and that didn't turn out well.

I'm also gonna try to maybe introduce other characters from the anime when I have the chance. Because there are a lot of good and funny characters in the anime.

That's all I reveal to you right now!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:39 am 
Freelancer

49falcons

Now that Nitsua mentioned it, I too have planned for other characters I came up with myself. Both of the are suppose to be characters from the future of both Mario and Sonic's worlds, about 25 years from their time. Just a simple subplot that gives a bump to the main plot. Who they are, I won't reveal until that time comes. Glad Lemmes mention About the slumber party idea in his post cause I haven't thought of who to exactly put in it. So far Peach, Daisy, Amy, and Cream. Thanks to Lemmes, I have 3 more names to put on the list. I think this would do a good start for season 2, if it is alright with Lemmes and Nitsua. I only have one problem on doing that. I have no sisters and have no idea what goes on in a slumber party since I am a guy. -___- I just hope the others have at least a sister that could help with that. Other then that, the rest of my ideas are good to go.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:50 am 
Freelancer

Nitsua94

There's many expectations we have for Season 2, but hopefully they come true as we go along. We can make them come true in a story but with an RPG, other players can twist one's ideas to something that's either what they are not going for or it was too weak and rushed compared to their idea. So I do propose multiple problems which can relate to another case or is a whole different situation. This was used as Tim Lemmens said, "49Falcons wrote about Mario, Luigi & Sonic's adventure, Nitsua49 wrote about the things Eppes and Otacon were doing and I (Tim Lemmens) started writing the Pokémon scenes, (covering Ash and his friends.)" So therefore we can have Mario and Luigi working on one case, while Otacon is helping Eppes or his crew on another, while Ash and his friends have to deal with their rivals. It doesn't have to be the same characters each chapter. Luigi could be working with Susan, Mario could be saving Sonic, Eppes and his two (new FBI characters) could be going after Dr. Math, and Ash and Tails could be using their knowledge of pokémon and aircraft to help them.

We also need to remember that this is an RPG where they need to use math to solve their problems. Now that doesn't mean math on every post or page, but that why it's called Super Mario NUMB3RS. We all use math everyday and never realize it. Even if you hate math you are using it every day of your life time. Even if you were only an infant who couldn't speak back than.
Use the math at your level or higher. We need complicated math problems to make it more educationally fun. You can even use a math analysis that you don't even know how to do, just as long as you know it can solve the problem. If you watch NUMB3RS, you might get ideas of mathematical equations you can use. An example the was used was the Network Analysis that was used in NUMB3RS 2*16 Protest. This theory was used for Otacon to create the Bloodless Network. With this, he was able to find connections between friends and foes of the allies and enemies. He has been able to determine the obvious but also had to make sure everyone was staying on focus on what was really going on instead of jumping to conclusions. Also Otacon was one of the first to predict that the Bloodless may not be as bad as they seem because Dr. Pipeazoid was the point of origins. Problems spread and that's what made the Bloodless the bad guys. However, Xaria and Alice appeared second on the Network Analysis. If Alice was against her kind trying to safe worlds, it's evident that Dr. Pipeazoid is the reason why Xaria is evil. But the Network starts to build up as there's more to the Bloodless kind and Dr. Pipeazoid's kind than there seemed.

One major thing I hope for Season 2 is more players. I have talked about Season 2 on the Forum Member Updates thread in General Chat. So far I have seen two different users who were interested. We don't want an over load, but more players will keep the RPG more active and we will also have more chapters for Season 2. The only thing I wonder is, should it be the 7 page limit like this? If there's more players, than our stories will be cut shorter.

Until we have confirmed when and how the RPG will start with its first post, the sooner this RPG can start getting more active. I have confirmed with the RPG moderators on Season 2, so we are okay to do it.

One other thing,
The main RPG-heads for Season 2 is not the person who starts the first post, but the three of us who brought Season 1 to life. So therefore, Nitsua94, 49falcons, and Tim Lemmens are the main heads of the Season 2. I may have started this whole thing, but these two have been following since the beginning, (even thought Tim didn't join until Case 2 but it's long enough.)

I shall be busy in my life time here, so don't expect me to be online all of the time. I am busy myself with my original channel and gaming channel on YouTube. I will be the one to create Super Mario NUMB3RS' Season 2 Banner. There will be two main banners. One will just be Mario and Luigi, and the other will be the main characters of the RPG including; Mario, Luigi, Peach, Otacon, Sonic, Ash, Wario, Dr. Math, and Eppes. My main question is; how am I going to have Eppes and Dr. Math on there if they are made up characters? Because of that, I might have to exclude Susan and the other two FBI agents from the banner since they are made up characters. Unless someone has a suggestion for Dr. Math, I might use Eppes as the Don Eppes from NUMB3RS. But of course that would invade someone's face and privacy so I don't know if that's a good idea. Any suggestions on how I can get Eppes an Dr. Math in there, please leave suggestions.

Nitsua94
Austin

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:52 am 
Freelancer

49falcons

Don't worry about being the only one not posting alot throughout the weak. I too am going to be busy. I haven't mentioned this, but I have just got my internship on June 15 this year (thus my lack of postings during the week days). I am working at a computer for at least 9 hours each day so far and have to rest my eyes when I get home. I am also in college for an Electrical Engineering Degree. I got a Mathematics degree and Engineering Studies degree in Dec 2009. I went straight from one university to the other within 1 month, so no stopping in learning. I am saying this because this fall will be the start of my last year of school/college education, unless I go back sometime later to get a masters degree. So in all, I too am going to be busy, but I will find time to post.

49falcons

P.S. If you haven't read my intro on the newcomers thread, I tell how I came up with 49falcons.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:55 am 
Commentator

TIM LEMMENS

Well, I can be online a lot of times. At least, during the holidays! Altough, I have to mention that near the end of July and the beginning of August, I'm in Austria and I don't know if I will have internet connection in my hotel room.

Furthermore I'm sad to say that I don't have a sister! So, sorry, Falcons! But I can't help you!

About the whole banner idea, I had this idea that you could perhaps use some famous actors to be Dr. Math or Eppes. Think about what they look like in your head and use a picture of an actor who looks like them the best. I think that's the best try you can do!

Last edited by Tim Lemmens on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:12 am 
Freelancer

Nitsua94

The banner might take a while because I'm trying to make it look like the DVD covers of NUMB3RS expect with Mario and Luigi on it. I'm still a beginner at Photoshop and it has been frustrating. I've been trying to use it for my gaming channel background, but it just doesn't want to work with me :P
But for the banner, size shouldn't be too big or too small, so it's mostly the art that would take a while. Making these banners should be no big deal whatsoever.
The main banner will have a graph in the background, possibly with the colour of blue. There will also be random math equations in along the graph which gives the next season more feeling to it. Luigi will be layered in first with Mario in beside him being in front of Luigi's layer (which may make no difference unless they cross boundaries.) The pics of Mario and Luigi will be one of their random stances from google images. After the two brothers are pasted in the right spot, I'll add a few equations in front of them (not a lot.) Once that's done, a faddy black bolded line will make somewhat of an arch across the bottom where the logo NUMB3RS will be placed on top of it. I might add 'Second Season' under 'NUMB3RS' if necessary. Oh and there's one more thing I have forgotten! 'Super Mario' 'NUMB3RS.' I have 'NUMB3RS' but where will I place Super Mario? Either on top of 'NUMB3RS' without getting in the way of Mario and Luigi or on the very top of the banner.
Give me your opinion on what you think of that. No comment? I'm going for it.

As for the banner with the main characters, it won't be as special as the main banner with the Mario Bros. This will say 'Super Mario NUMB3RS' at the bottom with the same font, and certain main characters in a specific location, (probably Mushroom Kingdom.) The main characters as I said that will more likely appear in this banner are; Mario, Luigi, Peach, Otacon, Sonic, Ash, Wario, Dr. Math, and Eppes.
Dr. Math is still a problem.
I think I may have found something for Eppes from some fan art of Don Eppes from NUMB3RS. That way it less invading Rob Morrow's face on some other site.
As for Dr. Math, didn't she have a similar facial façade of some one else?
Dr. Math is still the character I need to think of.
I'll be using that fan pic of Don Eppes for Eppes, and poses for the other characters. Eppes in the art will look more cartoony so he will some what blend in with the others.
The poses will not be random cool looks where Sonic is running, or Mario is jumping. They will be in one place standing there more likely looking at the audience. As for Sonic, unless he decides to cover his privates this will still be inappropriate for kids. :lol: JK!

Click here if you want to see a million digits of π http://www.piday.org/million.php

Nitsua94
Austin

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:10 pm 
Commentator

Tim Lemmens

Dr. Math can be a difficult challenge, but maybe you can use some pictures of famous female celebrities. Look for somebody who fits with your image of Dr. Math! I think that will work out the best!

Oh, besides, Falcons, have you already figured out about the slumber party? What the girls do at a slumber party I mean?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:53 pm 
Freelancer

49falcons

I have the basic ideas that you would see in movies and TV shows like truth or dare, pillow fights, romance movies, and make overs (woo hoo). But that was why I hoped you guys have a sister, to give any more ideas. As for who's attending, Peach, Daisy, Amy, Cream, Misty, May, and Dawn definitely. I can't decide on any others to join.

As for Dr. Math, she does not look like anyone else cause she was suppose to look like Alice. Alice is just one of two, the other being Xaria, that was ment to replace Maria, but does not look like Maria. So Dr. Math is going to be hard. I like the main banner description. And that was not cool on the joke with Sonic. I'm kidding. I was laughing at that joke.

Lemmes, have you figured anything out for season 2. I have heard that Ash is in that new region, what it's called? Unada Region? Whatever the fifth generation location is called. I don't know. I stopped at Diamond and Pearl.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:58 am 
Commentator

TIM LEMMENS

It's called the Unova Region! I can probably make Ash go there to meet Iris and Cilan, the people he's with now in the original anime. 'Cause I had from the beginning on already planned to make these people from the new region appear. I still have to think how I'm gonna do that!

And when Ash goes to that other region, I can also focus on what Brock and Misty are doing on their trip. In the anime, Misty returned to her gym and I believe Brock did the same! But I can also focus on May's trip and on Dawn's trip. But I'll have to see about this!

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1033 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next