The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1033 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next
 Post subject: Re: Super Mario Numb3rs RPG
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:13 am 
Freelancer

Nitsua94

I thought Dr. Math would have looked somewhat liked Alice in a way where she (and Xaria) replaces Maria. Obviously Dr. Math is not going to look like a pretty villain with an obsession of mathematics. I kind of imagine her with a little more weight (not fat) with dark blond hair. She doesn't wear glasses, she's always in a professor like suit, and of course human.
I don't really have an image of Dr. Math. Unless I play with Maria in photoshop and make her look like Dr. Math. Dr. Math will be the hardest to do no doubt.
What do you guys image her as? I also never mentioned the colour of her eyes. Would it be the same as Maria's eyes? I've played both SA2 and Shadow the Hedgehog so I know what Maria looks like.
Wait! An idea just popped in my head. What if make a comparison between Maria and Dr. Eggman (not making her have a round body of course.) It would make sense since Dr. Eggman is a scientist and Dr. Math is a mathematician. Not to mention that Ivo and Maria are cousins.

I need to seriously play pokémon, unless of course the Anima has more information. I really only have played Platinum and two N64 games at a friend's house.

I actually do have three young sisters. But a slumber party is something I wouldn't know much about. One of my sisters (11) has had friends over but it's mostly talk and other stuff that I have no idea what they are doing. My other two sisters are (5) and (4) so they are still too young. So I wouldn't be able to answer what a female slumber party would be like. Instead of the detail and stuff, just do the research on internet or watch TV shows that has girls doing slumber parties. But since most of these girls aren't wild and some are princesses, I couldn't see them going wild or getting into a pillow fight. Unless they are cursed with something that make them go wild.
I do plan a funny love chapter. which might appear a few cases ahead in Season 2.

Yeah I guess that was a terrible joke I made about Sonic's appearance. But really, they make the characters look like they never use the washroom, especially if they are not human. It's like the males are females with invisible-
Anyway, I thought a little sexual humour would have been funny. I'm not a fan of it, but it's still funny if it's done right. That's one thing we should have as a rule is to avoid nudity. Even though we have mentioned things like Pauline joking to Eppes and Mario about Otacon tapping the princess, Liquid being a rapist, and Francis appearing nude on a farm in Canada, it doesn't make it inappropriate, it's just detail. But I guess Pauline's joke was a little too far. If a character (mostly human) is naked, it's not necessary unless there's a reason. For the rule on nudity, I would avoid it as much as possible, especially if it involves detail on rape scenes or an intercourse. We might have mentioned rape in the first case and the detail about the serial's killer first victim in Austin Texas, but I think it would be best if we avoided cases and problems that involve rape.
Dr. Math: Rape is just a sick crime!
Amen
If someone were to do a joke of sexual humour, it has to be done right in a way that won't make virgins leave. I'm a virgin (I know that's mostly described for females but it can mentioned for male who haven't had an intercourse too,) and I'm still not used to the idea. I know it's addicting but sexual humour is not necessary since most of the characters and games in the RPG don't get involve with any thing that has sexual humour or content. Unless you include Twilight Princess when you meet Ook in the Forest Temple and Donkey Kong having an animated butt in the past games. Why does it have to be monkeys?
Also some people are embarrassed when content like this appears. If you are, don't mention it. Even if you aren't embarrassed, still don't mention it. There really is nothing to be embarrassed about it, it doesn't prove that you have been in these situations or that you are gay. It's just detail that you know wether you had experience or not. But it's best not to mention if it's not the right place. This RPG is about solving problems using mathematics and other game theories. Rape may be a crime or problem, but I would avoid it.
So that needs to be an official rule since we did have some sexual moments and mentions in the first Season. It was never shown, didn't happen, or if it were a movie, they would show anywhere from the belly and up (neck and up if female.) Detail is fine but not where it goes too far, even if it doesn't go far enough, avoid it.
Does this sound fair enough?

Nitsua94
Austin

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:09 am 
Commentator

TIM LEMMENS

Yes, these rules sound fair enough! Surely when, in my case, you do imagine the main characters like they appear in Stupid Mario Brothers. Wich means that when you say Liquid, I imagine Julian! And Julian and raping doesn't quite fit togheter!

I definitly think you should watch the anime! The characters and locations I use are from the anime. In the anime you got so much different characters and so much different Pokémon that it is easy to use existing characters that people - those who watch the anime of course - know. For example when I say "Misty", people who watch the anime know what she looks like and can quicker imagine the character!
For the legendary Pokémon, I base my information on what I have seen in the movies based on the anime.
In fact, Ash has befriended almost every legendary Pokémon, so they could be counted as good! (Not that they were good in the movies, but mostly in the end they figured out what was wrong and what is right! Especially in the first movie!)

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:47 pm 
Freelancer

49falcons

Yes, that sounds good and fair. Wow, three sisters! I have five cousins from the same Aunt and Uncle, four guys and a girl. I haven't seen them in a long time. You are right about the pillow fight idea cause that is too wild for a Princess to do. But then again, Peach and Daisy has done Kart racing, Basketball, Soccer (or Football, depends on where your from), Baseball, Tennis, and Dodgeball in the new Mario Sports Mix game. A Princess would be watching those sports, sort of, not participating in them.

Iris and Cian? Are they the girl that calls Ash a little kid and the guy with green hair dressed like a waiter? Now I know their name's, thanks. Unova Region. I guess you are playing those games now. But I have to agree, the anime is better for information on the series. The games are more like go around, collect all the pokemon, train collected pokemon, and battle others with them. Not to also mention that you have to figure out what level the pokemon evolves or how to get them to evlove. Ash was the first generation trainer, Misty and Brock are the gym leaders for both first and second generation. May is the female trainer in the third generation. Finally, Dawn is the female trainer for the fourth generation. Team Rocket was a group of people. The anime gave Jessie and James as the representatives for Team Rocket. So watch the anime, it will help alot.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:11 am 
Commentator

TIM LEMMENS

Yes, whenever I have a change I'm gonna try to put Cilan, Iris, Paul, Barry, professor Juniper and all these other characters from the anime.
I'm quite happy I was able to put a lot of characters in season 1.

Seeing the Kingdom Hearts scenes we made, I'm hoping that I can also put more Disney characters in the second season! For example: the gang contacts Sora when he is in one of the worlds he visits and has to leave that world to help the others! Something like that! Let me know what you think of it!

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:54 am 
Freelancer

Nitsua94

So I figure we're fair in agreement with avoiding inappropriate nudity and sexual humor (humour). I do agree with Tim that I couldn't imagine Liquid as a rapist. However I never played any of the Metal Gear Solid games so all I know is small pieces of information from quick looks in wikipedia and Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
When I write this RPG, I have no clear image on some of the characters, and others, I imagine them between their appearances in the video games and a more real life person.
I didn't have the idea of Liquid being the rapist in the Pilot 'Seven Hearts.' The reason why Liquid was suspected was because he and Snake is an identical clone of Big Boss. Almost like the serial killer from 'Identity Crisis,' I had the idea of the rapist stealing Snake's DNA from a cigarette butt. But of course with an RPG, it changes the storyline that you were going for.
So let's agree from now on, we should have no more rape cases. In fact let's try to avoid using that word once in Season 2. Avoid any idea of an intercourse or some Shane Dawson joke. If you were to say, Sonic is naked, that's kind of pointless since he already is and the situation about where his private place is, it's just not worth it and it would be idiotic. If a character who wears clothes, (mostly human species,) is naked in a scene, if it doesn't make it inappropriate, it should be fine. (Ryder) Francis was described as nude when he exited the afterlife and landed in a farm 'Bloodless List'. This isn't what you would call inappropriate since it's just the human body, and considering clothing isn't a part of the human body, it wouldn't make sense how it would form with the human, and come back when he/she comes back to their normal form. Sure this has been a considerable mistake in Twilight Princess when Link transforms between human and wolf but with the power of Twilight, you never know. Now if you were a person to randomly say a person is naked in a scene and you seem to do it in every case, that shows that you must have a problem. However mentioning this stuff as I said before, doesn't prove that you are gay or have been in these situations. Remember that it is nothing to be embarrassed about since it's a part of every human body, but that doesn't mean it's okay to write this stuff. It's best to avoid it since this is not what most of the video game characters have been through.
Now that won't be a full rule for the Season 2 RPG, but we do have to warn people not to have nudity and too much sexual humor in it. So if they mention things like an intercourse, harsh rape, semen, description of someone's private parts, or over exposer of a character's body; that shall be considered breaking the rules. If they have to mention it, it needs to be as mild as a normal fart.

Now I'm pretty sure it's strange that I'm writing this in a long sentence and that I'm not the kind of person who's comfortable talking about it, but we need to consider this since they may be RPG players who might over do sexual content and humor.

As long as the Disney characters are from Kingdom Hearts, it should be fine to add them as small role characters since one of the rules is not to have movie characters. As for the anima characters from Pokémon, we'll let it slide.
I barely watch TV so I may not watch the anima frequently, unless there's a site on the internet I can watch the show for free.

Now as for the banners, I've been extremely busy with stuff in real life, keeping my gaming channel NitsuaGamer active on uploads daily, and trying to script and film scenes from my projects on my original channel and the Sonic Movie I'm doing.
If you are curious, my gaming channel is mostly on Let's Plays of any video games I decide to play. I have done Super Mario 64 and I'm currently uploading Sonic Adventure DX and Super Mario Sunshine daily. Right now my SADX LP is on hold until I get my co-commentator active for a whole hour on Tails' Story. As for the Sonic Movie that being made, it's all human actors and the film is taking place in Oregon and British Columbia. There's not much you can see right now because it's not even 25% filmed. These are the only two I can show you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw4vzK1Rq0Q http://youtu.be/JgxtswTLI6I and the promo was filmed before I was even a part of it. They do have a better camera and we both can record in HD. We hope the final project is going to be the most awesome thing ever. This is for the 20th Anniversary of Sonic which of course we couldn't release on June 23rd unfortunately. I can't spoil much nor do I want to spoil anything. However I can tell you the most hardest scene that will be produced in the movie. Ivo's prison escape with multiple gun fires by made up henchmen and Guardian Units of Nations.
Also one part that I could be busy doing is writing the episodes of Mario Brothers Begin, but I either have too much time on my hands or I forget about it as I surf the internet daily and yet it's on my desktop. :notawesome: Lazy me, I know. And yet I plan a lot more episodes than what you see here. I basically cliff hanged it to where Erik couldn't find the elevator to Level 4. Now the question is, is he crazy or is everybody lying?

Yes I can go off topic and make long sentences. The point is, I'm very busy but I promise I'll have the banner done soon. It's hard to do because I have to slap equations in the banner and I'm not the Intermediate at Photoshop.

Also I believe one of you guys were writing the recap? 49falcons I believe?

Now before I talk about something that may bore anybody or I go off topic spamming, I'll just cut this post right here

Nitsua94
Austin

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm 
Freelancer

49falcons

Yes, I am doing the recap, Nitsua94. I have planned on giving the major events that happened in season 1. This would also mention about the whole rapest plot in the pilot "Seven Princesses". This would be the only time rape would be mentioned in Season 2. YouTube is about the most free Internet website I could think of. I've seen shows I used to watch on there when I was a kid. You can see it all on YouTube.

With all that being said, I am also working on a secret project of my own. I am writing a story to pass the time until season 2 starts, and may continue along with Season 2. I am debating weather or not to post it in the literature lounge on this website. But it will most likely be a weekend thing.

That is all I have to say.

49falcons

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:51 am 
Commentator

TIM LEMMENS
I would like to point out that there is a website where you could watch ALL the episodes of Pokémon without paying having to pay for it!
Here's the link:http://pokemonepisode.org/
You can watch all the episode's from the very first one 'till the most recent one. You can even watch all the Pokémon movies on this website.

And having the Disney characters in a small role is okay for me. A lot of Disney characters have made an appearance in the Kingdom Hearts games.
If you wanna use a character and you're not sure if they are in the game or not, just check this website: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Spe ... kiActivity

That's all I have to say for now.

Bye

Tim

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:32 am 
Freelancer

Sorry this took so long!

I'm not finished yet. Until I decide how I'm fitting Ash in, I'll have the banners completed soon.

And I'll also cancel the idea with all of them in one picture.

Attachments:
Super-Mario-NUMB3RS-Season-2.gif
Super-Mario-NUMB3RS-Season-2.gif [ 226.95 KiB | Viewed 687 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:04 am 
Freelancer

49falcons

Hey guys. I might have to drop the recap idea for season two. Everytime I tried to work on it, I get this huge, and I mean huge, mental block on it. I usually never had this big of a problem. On all the other posts I've done, I made it on the spot. I don't know what it is with making this recap. I can remember everything that happened in this season, but just can't think of a way to write it down ahead of time for season 2. I don't know if I should drop it or not. What do you guys think?

49falcons

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:56 am 
Commentator

TIM LEMMENS

I think you should try to write it down somehow! I mean, if all the others who want to join us first have to read 68 pages - I think that's the number of pages this topic has - then it will take a long while until we can finally begin, you know! So, I think the best thing is finding a way to write it down!

Tim

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:32 am 
Freelancer

Hey everyone. Sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while. I have been REALLY busy since school started. I haven't even started on the recap yet. I got some time off, so I am going to try and get the recap made. Again, sorry for the wait.

49falcons

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:35 am 
Commentator

Hey, Falcons! It's okay! I'm busy for school as well and I love to start with the next season at all times! So, when you're ready, I am ready!

Sincerly

Tim

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:58 pm 
Freelancer

Her'e something for the first post. How does it seem?

We all use math everyday. To predict weather, to tell time, to handle money. But math is more than just formulas and equations. It's logic and it's rationality. It's using your mind, to solve the biggest mysteries we know.

This is a spoof of the television series NUMB3RS, but told in a Mario story. Except you need to create the story.
If you haven't seen or heard of NUMB3RS, you can watch the pilot episode divided into parts here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxR0wOVwcTM

NEWCOMERS: Welcome to the Super Mario NUMB3RS RPG. Previous events may be important for a future case and if you don't know much about it, you should probably read the previous cases.
Season 1 was run by three players. There may be some information from the previous season that does affect this Season.
You can read the Season recap below or take a look at Season 1 yourself: super-mario-numb3rs-rpg-t6362.html
Super Mario NUMB3RS is about Mario, Luigi, and several other characters from many worlds who collide together to either stop crimes, save the day, or cause mischief. But along the way, they come across roadblocks or unpredictable moments that could be the difference between chaos or saving the day. According to the experts and brains of the group, math is everything. They sometimes need to face the fact that physics and math is the only best way to figure out a problem or come up with a solution for behavior. Otacon is considered the mathematician of the group, but with his hands full working with the FBI in our world, it's not easy to solve everything.
There's many crimes and mischief that comes across their path. There can be many suggestions on who the bad guy is. Bowser could be a possibility, but ever since the start of the Bloodless intervention, Dr. Pipeazoid has been an enemy who is rumoured to still be alive. His current state is unknown to the heroes but according the the Network Analysis, there's a possible chance that he's alive. Dr. Math is also another enemy. She is under control by Dr. Pipeazoid through her veins, but she has her own reasons. She tries to help her nemesis in tricking them that she's on their side, but it's her own theory to stop them and rule. Dr. Math is a much more smarter mathematician then Otacon is. She uses math problems as roadblocks to slow down the heroes. It's either they get it wrong, they pass, or the question takes forever until they solve it. These mathematical roadblocks are her way of playing a game of life or loss.
This is pretty much all you need to know about what this RPG about. The RPG is really fun as you realize the beauty of nature's language is around us and is communicating to us every time. So math is what will save the day whether you like it will or not.

Crunching Super Mario NUMB3RS Season 1, Player's commentary:
super-mario-numb3rs-rpg-t6362-990.html

Important: This series follows by different cases. They should go on for at least six/seven pages. When a case is closed, they will be a like a chapter select here:

[Untitled] Page 1-? "It's been a few months since the whole Bloodless War Mario, his friends, allies, and nemesis have encountered. With the Bloodless War at an end, Mario, and the many allies of many worlds come together to celebrate at Princess Peach Toadstool's rebuild castle. Little do they know, that their nemesis plan to attack during the party. Otacon is now fully assigned to be a mathematician to help the FBI solve crimes in Sacramento. Eppes receives a new partner and two FBI agents who later become friends were also recruited. Will the heroes be able to rid the crimes and mysteries that are set ahead of them?"

Rules:

1) The main purpose for this RPG is using mathematics, physics, and science to solve their biggest problems so they can stop Bowser or whoever the criminal is.

2) This is mostly a serious story but that doesn't mean you can't add some sort of comedy in it. But please remember that this is NOT Stupid Mario, so please don't add references that come from that series. Please avoid breaking the fourth wall. Consider them more as other world people than video game characters, (this has already been broken. Please avoid it.)

3) You can use crossover characters from other video games. No crossover from a movie, so no Harry Potter. Made up characters are allowed for back-up (Ex: Dr. Math, Eppes, and Susan have been made a big part in the series as they will be main characters.)

4) Characters that are copyright by Nintendo or any other company can not die. However near-deaths are allowed.

5) Use stars if you are going to f**king swear.

6) Locations can be limitless from video game worlds, made up worlds, and our world. No random world or location from movies are allowed.

7) Numbers don't lie. Make the math make sense. Also check over the equation, formula, and answer and make sure it's 100% right.

8 ) If you need to talk to the players on this RPG or help them with a complicated math problem or code, use brackets. (Ex: [It's actually 3.14, not 3.41] [Click here to translate Bacon's Cipher: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon's_cipher] If you have a complaint, tell us, don't let it bother you.

9) Avoid sexual details (even though we went over the line in Season 1.)

10) Have fun and learn!

11) No spam.

12) If you want to use music with your posts, time it right and make sure it's fitting. Also make sure the link gives credit to the actual creators and owners of that song. Avoid music videos as they do have unwanted sound.

13) Other characters and original characters can be major or minor. Mario and Luigi are the only characters that HAVE to appear in every case or at least every page. You don't need them in every post but Mario and Luigi are considered the two main characters of the show.

14) Things won't always go the way you intend to go. Life is full of frustration so I'll warn you that you might get frustrated since everyone has a different point of view of the story. To avoid too much of this, focus on one particular character or group while the other(s) write about the other side of the story.

15) And last but not least, please read the Jump-In RPG Rules : official-jump-in-rpg-rules-update-9-9-10-t6509.html

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:20 am 
Commentator

Nitsua, these rules are great! However, I'd like to add one more rule, something we also spoke about earlier:

16) In the case of Pokémon characters, you may use characters from the anime series and the anime movies, because those stories have way more familiair faces then in the video-games. But please remember: This is the only exception!

That was the only rule I wanted to add. Furthermore, like Nitsua said, good luck and enjoy the RPG!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:33 am 
Freelancer

Tim Lemmens wrote:
Nitsua, these rules are great! However, I'd like to add one more rule, something we also spoke about earlier:

16) In the case of Pokémon characters, you may use characters from the anime series and the anime movies, because those stories have way more familiair faces then in the video-games. But please remember: This is the only exception!

That was the only rule I wanted to add. Furthermore, like Nitsua said, good luck and enjoy the RPG!

Good catch! Haha! Geddit! Catch! Because a trainer wants to catch them all! :roll:
People will without a doubt debate about it if you and others were to use Brock, Gary, Prof. Oak, Misty, Team Rocket, and the others. People may be dumb enough to realize Ash wasn't really in those pokémon games but of course since there really isn't any characters (humans) that people will know well enough from the games, it would be better to use the characters from the anima. But of course as for Sonic, 49falcons made a moment where the events of Sonic Underground never happened, so Sonic didn't have a brother or sister, or at least what he doesn't know. This means we can't really have hints or characters from those shows. Pokémon characters will slide but no Chris Thorndyke or Scrouge the Hedgehog, (although it would be cool to have an Earth-2 Sonic as a chapter enemy!)

If you 49falcons can successfully do a whole recap of Season 1, that would be awesome! I'll try to finish off the remaining posters. If necessary, I may have to skip Dr. Math and Eppes being in a poster. I'll also find a way for people to use the posters for signatures to promote the Season 2 RPG.

Also I was talking about attempting to do the recap myself, it never happened. Instead I ended up making the Pilot chapter recap. So an recap containing the pilot only and all of Season 1 would be pretty good for new people to join Season 2.
The recaps and posters will be covered in a spoilers box to decrease the size of the RPG page and should only be used for a recap or poster gazing.
As you are reading the Pilot recap, you may have noticed I alternated some lines and even copy and pasted some from our own writing well also checking for spelling mistakes. Also the Pilot was made only by falcons and I so Tim would only be familiar to the reading.

Spoiler:
P1L0T R3CAP :

Luigi: Mario! Peach is missing!

Mario: WHAT!?

Mario: Was it Bowser?

Daisy: Nobody knows.

Sonic: Hey guys! Long time, no see! What's up?

Kamek: All Hail Lord Bowser!

Mario: Where's Peach?

Bowser: What do you mean? We were just planning our attack!

Luigi: Does this mean somebody else has Peach?

Mario: Whoever kidnapped her was going 126 miles per hour. Somebody wanted to make a quick getaway.

*Mario finds a letter from the person who kidnapped Peach.*

"Having fun yet? Need to go to school? You may want to know who I am right? My name is Dr. Math."

Otacon: Well Snake. There has been four victims in Sacramento, two in the Mushroom Kingdom including Peach, and one here.

Snake: Well see if these girls have something in common.

Link: You're looking for this Dr. Math person?

Snake: Looks like whoever killed this girl and left her here at this construction site is a rapist.

Otacon: We must track this guy down! I'll continue to see if the other kidnappings relate.

Dr. Math: Well, well, well.

Sonic: Dr. Math?! I thought you were a dude!

Dr. Math: I was just an idea until HE came and give me physical form.

Mario: Weird how she causes these roadblocks with simple Elementary math questions.

Snake: I'm doing the best I can to get the princess back Daisy.

Daisy: WELL TRY HARDER! Peach is like a sister to me!

Sonic: Snake! How could these crimes relate? There's just no way Dr. Math is a rapist. We're obviously dealing with two different crimes here. Or what if they are working together?

Amy: I mean how can you fly a plane with no engine in it?

Tails: Well how can you keep the kite flying in the air? Trust me, this is going to work.

Sonic: We need your help!

Tails: According to this letter, I think she's wanting you to go into another world portal. Which means the city Mavericks is next!

Amy: SOOOOONIC!

Peach and Zelda: Where am I?

Dr. Pipeazoid: Two of the lovely princesses have woke up. Soon you will sleep, FOREVER!

Eppes:We need any information you have in order to stop this rapist.

Women: I can't remember anything.

Ash: Criminals are just sick!

Otacon: Using these dots, on where the attacks took place, I've realized a pattern. The raped victims are spaced too evenly. With this, I can predict where the killer lives. However the kidnappings are in a straight line.

Ash: The pattern of the drops. Meaning the sprinkler is unseen while the drops include clusters.

Tails: WHO ARE YOU!?

Dr. Math: Somebody who loves math.

Dr. Pipeazoid: WHY NOT STICK AROUND TO SEE THAT FOX GET RIPPED IN TWO!? YOU'RE JEOPARDIZING EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN PREPARED FOR! With the 7 world princesses and the chaos emeralds! I shall rule worlds and death to all those who deny me!

Ash: Once this rapist is caught, I can return home and sleep!

Eppes: We're going to find this guy! There's no other options!

Female FBI: How does this map work?

Otacon: It's a point of origin made by me. It's generated by an equation.

Mario: LUIGI! DON'T WALK AWAY YOU COWARD!

Luigi: I DON'T CARE! IF YOU TRUELY LOVED SOMEONE, THAN I'M SURE YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING TO SAVE THEM! But I guess you're not one of them bro. Dr. Math is only going to lead us to these worlds solving more problems. She's not going to lead us to her lair!

Otacon: You shouldn't be around us Luigi. The FBI are suspecting us as a supporter of the rapist. But until he's found, we can prove Snake innocent.

Eppes: Thanks to you Otacon, we have the rapist. You are under arrest.

Otacon: HE'S NOT THE RAPIST! The rapist is there, you just didn't find him! You missed him!

Ash: Oh great! With Otacon arrested, how can we prove we're innocent. The cops will be looking for me too.

Luigi: If he's not there, where is he?

Ash: Maybe it's like two pirates searching for buried treasure. It could be that he moved his location.

Luigi: The FBI said Snake's DNA were at the sights. How is the rapist framing Snake?

Snake: I think I know who the rapist is.

Eppes: I am Eppes with the FBI. Who are you?

Mario: My name is Mario. I'm sorry sir, but you got the wrong man. Look, I would tell you more, but you wouldn't believe me.

Ash: The point of origin starts at Fremont Park. There's a portal there! Maybe the rapist is from another world.

Sonic: The portal leads to Snake's world.

Dr. Math: People like you are the most disgraceful people in the world!

Toadette: NO! I don't want to-

Mario: Turn yourself in Liquid!

Liquid: You think out numbering with stop me? Brother Solid will be in prison for a long time!

*Eppes shoots Liquid to his death.*

Eppes: I won't tell the rest of the FBI. I'll make sure David- or Snake gets a release once I bring this corpse in.

*Tails' workshop blows up and Amy gets kidnapped.*

Sonic: Amy must be the last world princess!

Mario: I found a corpse! It's a female and she's from from Sacramento!

Tails: But why Amy?

Otacon: Because Amy follows the line. Tails' workshop is the point of where Amy was kidnapped making a line between portals. Toadette never followed the line but Peach did.

Sonic: The victims are picked on a line? But why?

Amy: What's going on here?

Eppes: How long can I keep the secret of world portals to myself?

*The heroes enter a room that looked like they were in a high tech spacelab.*

Dr. Math: If you want to see your friends live, you will have to answer ten questions.

Dr. Pipeazoid: No he won't! You lead them to my lair! You have served your purpose!

*Dr. Math obliterates into nothing.*

Mario: NO!

*A large figure stepped out of the shadows. The figure's body was made out of pipes. Two pipes were used as legs, two as arms with robotic arms and hands coming out. And on top of the main pipe was a human head*

Dr. Pipeazoid: I am Dr. Pipeazoid.

Mario: Where is Peach!?

Dr. Pipeazoid: Right behind me.

*Behind him was a large device. In each of the glass capsules is each of the captured females. Above them was a Chaos Emerald. Above the emeralds was the captured Metroid turned into a robot. Above the Metroid was seven crystallized hearts, each colored to the Chaos Emeralds.*

Dr. Pipeazoid: For ten thousand years, I have waited for this moment to get my revenge on everything. Ever since I lost my body to an accident, I have hated everyone and everything for what they did. Scientist use my head and surgically move my lungs and Heart to my head. But thanks to them, I developed psychic powers. I made this body and the very space station that we all are in now with my mind. But sadly, after destroying my home world and all the planets around it, I could not travel to other dimensions, your dimensions. The worlds that line up just in the same spot for each dimension is the Celestial alinement that I needed to destroy all worlds in every dimensions. Now that you all know my plan, you all must be eliminated!

Eppes: FREEZE! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU KILL ANYONE!

Mario: EPPES! GET OUT OF HERE!

Sonic: We need to figure this out! We will not laze until your plans are destroyed!

Mario: And you will release the girls alive!

Link: We must attack!

Dr. Pipeazoid: YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME!

Sonic: The girls are not breathing!

Mario: Are they dead?

Dr. Pipeazoid: The emerald hearts are still in one piece. They are alive, but sleeps like they were dead as long as those hearts are intact.

Samus: I am going to set those heart free!

Dr. Pipeazoid: This will be the end for you all!

Eppes: That's not going to happen!

Dr. Pipeazoid: Your bullets and punches are useless against me!

Eppes: I will not stop!

Sonic: We have to split. We need to finish him off and get these girls out of here!

Mario: We need to get those chaos emeralds!

Tails: We have to get them out of here without making a second trip!

Amy: SONIC!

*Group returns to the Mushroom Kingdom fields.*

Tails: Where are the others?

Link: They are still fighting him off!

Amy: SONIC!

*Sonic and the others come back injured.*

Samus: It's no use! He's too strong!

Eppes: CLEAR THE WAY!

*Dr. Pipeazoid flew above them.*

Dr. Pipeazoid: My power may not be completed. But it's enough to deny the existence of life forms who don't uphold my law!

Peach: NOT MY PEOPLE!

Luigi: We have to stop him!

Tails: But how?

Sonic: He used the power of the emeralds to make him powerful. We have to use the power of the chaos emeralds to defeat him! I'm too injured to fight. But I know someone who can save the kingdom. Someone who has been doing it for a while.

Mario: I can't beat this guy!

Sonic: You're stronger than you think you are! It's something I have to know. You can do it!

Luigi: I'll come with you bro.

Mario: I don't want to lose you!

Luigi: You won't. I promise.

Snake: You guys are running out of time! You must do it!

*Mario and Luigi used the chaos emeralds and they head off to fight Dr. Pipeazoid. They rapidly threw large fireballs at him. The giant robot started to fall apart and exploding*

Dr. Pipeazoid: Eject. Eject. Open up the hatch and let me eject! No. Did I set up my own defeat? Even if I lose, my creations will rise up and continue my goal. This isn't over!

*Dr. Pipeazoid explodes into pieces.*

Sonic: Return the emeralds to my world! He's now gone! The case is closed.

*Sonic passes out.*

???: You all better get ready for things to come.

Link: Who was that?

Zero: I guess that would be a question for another time.

Luigi: Math is such pain, but then again it makes me realize it's not about the codes and puzzles we solved. Math is everything. It's all around us. It's like Nature's Secret Language of communicating to us. So everything around us is numbers.

Eppes: You're secret is safe with me Mario.

Knuckles: Tails! Amy! What happened!?

Tails: He passed out after we defeated a villain. Everyone went home.

Amy: Wake up Sonic, you silly hedgehog!

Knuckle: First Shadow and now this!

Amy: What happened to Shadow?

Knuckles: I was with him and a mysterious person appeared. Shadow kept screaming Maria at them. A dark portal appeared, and both of them and Shadow entered it. The portal disappeared afterwards.

Tails: Where is he?

The sooner I promote Season 2 to the rest of the forums starting with forum member updates (you should try using this often) and the sooner we get the posters and recap done, we can start Season 2 with a BANG and start! I'll be sure to send you guys a PM when ready so we can follow what we planned out for the premiere chapter. Pretty much after the party is attacked and the three new FBI agents are mentioned, it should be fine for anyone else to use their own imagination.
During Season 1, there were two FBI agents. Eppes is the main one and will be consider more main character then the other three. FEmale FBI was never given a name but she helped on a few crimes but later was found out to be protecting a serial killer that she was in love with since High School Senior Year. With the Female FBI in prison for a 200 year sentence and the serial killer getting his execution, that means Eppes has no partner to work with. That is until Otacon finds out who his new parter is when he enters the FBI after the party was attacked.
Susan who was a minor character in Season 1 will be changing her career to become an FBI agent. She'll now be a main original character and Eppes' new partner in crime. As for the other two, they are original and will find out about other world in Chapter 1 somehow. These two are both guys and partners in crime. The two guys will be considered as David and Colby from the show NUMB3RS. Colby didn't appear until Season 2 so this will be the perfect time to introduce these new FBI agents. I'm still figuring out a name for them. So Eppes goes by Don "Eppes" Eppes, so they basically call him by his last name and Susan goes by Susan Ivory as said in the chapter VECTOR. Also of course Otacon being the mathematician of the team and is not original.

I wrote for too long! Let's see if we can start the RPG before Thanksgiving in Canada - oh wait! That's today and tomorrow! Let's try to get this started ASAP! I will be busy with school work and the Sonic film project with Clonedude5, but I have found a comfortable route to multitask between three things at once. So I'll have the posters done!

As for our Sonic film,
Spoiler:
I'll tell you guys one thing. This film project is a two film project movie. One is the actual movie and the other is an origin story with four original characters. The Sonic Movie consist a collaboration owned by Clonedude5/Miles Kot/4th Wall Productions and Henchmen Origins is a more violent film owned by Nitsua94/Austin Ruthven/Nitsua Productions.

Here are some quotes from Henchmen Origins to boost your mood!
"I won’t give in! I won’t compromise!"
"I’ll make sure it’s done without pain or release."
"You need to stand up for yourself show Jason the type of person you are."
"Your eyes tell me the truth while your oral communication told lies. Thanks for helping us Frank. We’ll make this quick for you. Kill him."
"There will be nothing left once we're through."
"All Will End At The Beginning"
"Even Heroes Cannot Be Trusted."

Henchmen Origins is nothing like Sonic. It's more harsh and violent then the actual film but it falls in the cannon of our project. Henchmen Origins is only for ages 13 and up as it's about looking at four original characters who eventually become Eggman's henchmen. Their origins will contain a lot of dark events that probably none of us have experienced. One faces a fate of not being able to speak while hallucinating, confusion, memory mess ups, and depression. Another sees death in a more harsh way as one is a friend, one dies by combustion, and others experience eternal pain because of the chaos emerald. One faces depression and loss in 36 hours as everyone he knows dies in a flood he wished he had not survived. A flood that is from a Sonic game. The leader faces a violent invasion while protecting his someone special. This someone is a major spoiler. He blames Sonic for unfortunate loss for a good reason as the real cause is by the event that happened in a harsh Sonic game.

We'll be excited when bot films get released. Knowing 49falcons is a fan of Sonic, how excited would you be to see this?

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1033 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next