The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 711 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
 Post subject: Re: Super Mario NUMB3RS RPG - Season 2
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:16 am 
Commentator

Geodude dropped on the ground. Fainted.

Gary: The first round is won by Rob.
Rob: Well done, Gardevoir!
Gardevoir: Gardevoir.
Brock: Well done, Rob. But can Gardevoir also stop...ONIX! GO!

Brock throws his Pokéball and Onix pops out.

Rob: Even if she can't, I still have two Pokémon left.
Brock: Good! Bring it on!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:05 am 
Freelancer

Three angels arrived by Jon's base and searched the area.

"They are not here. They must know we were coming for them." The First Angel noted.

"Indeed but that wont help them. They will run but we will find them." The Second Angel replied as he and the others continued moving to find Alex, Hayley and Jon.

Meanwhile Jon was leading the way as Hayley and Alex followed behind.

"Where are we going exactly?" Alex asked.

"To one of the hidden bases I made in this world in case of emergencies. There are about 50 of them in total all around in this world." Jon explained.

"Interesting will it have a copy of the machine?" Hayley asked.

"Nope the machine is hard to copy for every base, so me and David agreed to keep it in the main headquarters. Regardless lets keep moving. Talking will slow us down." Jon stated.

The trio continued following Jon as he saw the waterfall in the distance.

"Ok we're reaching the water fall, so the base should be close by." Jon stated as he kept on running.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:55 am 
Commentator

Onix knocked out Gardevoir with his tail. Gardevoir fainted.

Rob: No! Gardevoir!
Gary: It's a tie! One Pokémon down on Brock's side and one Pokémon down on Rob's side!
Rob: Gardevoir! Come back!

A red beam of light came from Rob's Pokéball and sucked Gardevoir back in. Rob then took out another Pokéball and threw it on the field.

Rob: GO! SWAMPERT!

Swampert popped out of the Pokéball.

Gary: Next round! Swampert vs Onix!
Delia: *to Oak.* Still no sign of Ash. I'm getting worried.
Oak: How about this? If Rob and Brock have finished their battle, we'll go to Jon and the others in the central universe to see if they've found Ash.
Delia: Okay. I agree with that.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:53 am 
Freelancer

Eppes interrogated Jared more for answers as Susan went to make the phone call. Otacon was however uncertain what to feel, glad or filled with guilt, because he went to find Caesar's List by Rowan Cross' demands. Now Jared is busted as a traitor to his own country. Otacon thanks Marshall for his help as Marshall heads home being the only one to feel glad that he helped solve a terrorist case. For all the good Jared has done, they never saw the bad coming.

Nathaniel Pole was brought out of the army base by the CIA, and the contract was signed for him to be put into exile. But before the CIA could take him away, the FBI pulls up with their vehicles. Susan and Dylan walk up to them with Nathaniel confused on what the heck this is about.

"Let go of that prisoner right now!" Susan demanded.

"The CIA has got this handled!" one of the CIA agents replied rudely.

"Yeah, well here's a legal document signed by the Attorney General," Dylan said holding up the warrant. The CIA looks at the document and nods to the FBI agents.

"Wait, wait! No! You can't do this!" Nathaniel panicked.

"We can and we will!" Dylan snapped as he and Susan take him to one of the FBI cars.

"We had a deal!" Nathaniel yelled. "I'm supposed to be traded to the Chinese!""

"For a slick deal, it's not a bad plan!" Susan said. "You had Cross poisoned from inside prison, exposing the List, and let all hell break lose just so you could make yourself useful. Bargaining down your threat assessment so you could be traded back to Beijing."

"What kind of person told you that?" Nathaniel asked trying to pretend their words are ridiculous. But once the car door opens, he sees Jared sitting inside. "You son of a b¡tch!"

Susan pushes Nathaniel into the vehicle and the door was shut close.

"So for weeks," Nathaniel roared. "Weeks, I don't say anything about you, and you just gave up on me in two days?"

"You tried to kill me," Jared murmured.

"Kill you?" Nathaniel spat. "NO! I TRIED TO HAVE WENDY VERNON KILLED!"

"Just shut the hell up Nathan!" Jared groaned.

Nathaniel just looks at him and makes a sarcastic laugh. "Sure you give up on me! What about the Games?"

Jared opened his eyes from trying to block Nathaniel out.

"Don't forget that I do know Jared!" Nathaniel said. "It's not over."

Jared took a while to reply as two FBI agents come into the car to take them away. "I know. But to tell you the truth Nathan, people know about their existence."

[Foreshadowing]

The car drives Jared and Nathaniel away as Susan and Dylan watch the car fade into the night.

"I can't believe this is happening," Dylan murmured trying not to cry.

"I don't know how much more longer I can take this," Susan whimpered as she goes back to the car.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:59 pm 
Freelancer

(Woah! Jared was a double agent the whole time! I thought he had amnesia. No wonder you said negative twists for this finally.)
Shadow: He's gone.
Mario: Ok, who is Aeros and why is the Grim Reaper here?
Grim Reaper: I am here for Azurith. And Aeros was once me, before my death.
Shadow: He was one of three people that wielded a Soul Blade about a hundred years ago in his world. *points at Pipeazoid* They fought Azurith. All three died, but why are you like this?
Grim Reaper: When I died, part of me remained with Azurith. The rest is what you see. What happened here?
Shadow: Pipeazoid kidnaps Amy to lure Sonic in a battle.
Mario: He said Amy killed herself to save Sonic.
Grim Reaper: Causing him to lose himself to the darkness. Thus he would be acceptable to be possessed by Azurith.
Luigi: This is bigger than we thought.
Shadow: I have to stop him.
Grim Reaper: Are you going to kill Sonic to stop him?
Shadow: Whatever the cost is to do so.
Grim Reaper: I think I have a better solution. If Sonic can snap out of it, he can defeat Azurith within himself, forcing Azurith out of his body, but it could kill him as well.
Mario: How would that help?
Grim Reaper: It was exactly what happened to Ballade. But there is a way to prevent that from happening. If those who really care for him stays by his side and calls him, he will be saved.
Luigi: The only one who has that much care is... Amy.
Grim Reaper: Then we got some work ahead of us. I must be off. I know where Azurith is heading. I will join you when it is time for me.
*The Grim Reaper disappeared. Shadow goes around and grabs the Chaos Emeralds.*
Shadow: Come on you two. We have to get to Station Square.
Mario: What? Why us?
Shadow: Because I am going to need all the help I can get without getting too many involved.
Luigi: Ok.
*They head for the portal to leave. Pipeazoid wakes back up.*
Dr. Pipeazoid: Oh, my head. Where am I? *looks at his hand* I remember. I killed everyone in my world. I created this place. I died and was brought back. I am a monster. But that weapon that formed. It will destroy million of innocent people lives along with the universe. I got to help stop that from happening.
*Pipeazoid gets up and starts heading off. Somewhere in the afterlife, Amy was in a line of people stopping at a golden gate.*
Amy: I guess for killing myself, I ain't going through.
*The person infront of her passed through.*
Gate keeper: Name?
Amy: Amy Rose.
*The gate keeper looks through his book.*
Gate keeper: You were not suppose to die until you were very old.
Amy: I did it to save Sonic.
Gate keeper: What? He isn't suppose to die until he is an old man.
Amy: But I was told he would die trying to save me and it almost happened.
Gate keeper: Well my book says different. I hate to say it, but you shall go to...
???: Stop!
*Everyone turns to see the Grim Reaper.*
Gate keeper: Oh great. What is it now?
Grim Reaper: She is not going anywhere but back to the land of the living.
Gate keeper: Ugh. Why are you ruining the process now. You are only ment to bring souls to here, not the other way around.
Grim Reaper: I didn't bring this one. She was also tricked into killing herself. Sonic is in danger as of now, possessed by Azurith.
Gate keeper: What?! The one you have been chasing for the longest time? He is involved with this.
Grim Reaper: Yes. Told her to kill herself to save Sonic, Sonic loses it and falls to the darkness, allowing Azurith to possess him. He is in danger.
Gate keeper: This is serious. What do you suggest we do about this.
Grim Reaper: We use the heart.
Gate keeper: Oh come on. We just got it back after the whole incident from down there.
Grim Reapear: Bring it up. Her body is gone and I can't bring her back to the living like you said.
Gate keeper: Ok, hold on for a moment.
(I know it seemed a bit rushed, but I am going to get this done before this chapter ends.)

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:45 am 
Commentator

(I love it. A great afterlife conversation.)

Back in the middle of nowhere...

Ash: I have an idea!
Iris: What sort of idea?
Ash: An idea to get out of here.
Dawn: Really?
May: How do we get out of here?
Ash: I'm not sure if it will work, but maybe it will.
Dawn: Explain!
Ash: This world was created to lock up people. It probably protected against magical powers, but, whoever created it, never thought or realized that there might be Pokémon trainers trapped in here.
Dawn: So?
Ash: So, maybe we can use our Pokémon to attack the walls around us.
Pikachu: Pika Pika!
Iris: Hmm...It could work.

Iris pulls Axew out of her hair.

Iris: Axew, you're going to help us get out of here!
Ash: So will you, Pikachu!
Max: Go! Henry!
May: Blaziken! I choose you!
Dawn: Go! Piplup!
All: ATTACK THE WALL!

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:31 am 
Freelancer

The trio eventually reached the cliff nearby the waterfall as they hid behind some trees and bushes.

"Alright we're taking a quick break here and then we're going to traverse down the waterfall's side to the other base, which the angels hopefully wont reach." Jon stated as he sat down, almost out of breath.

"I hope you're right. Cause I have a bad feeling about this." Hayley replied, still showing concern.

"Regardless we need to keep on going, not just for ourselves but also for Mario, Luigi and everyone else. They're depending on us to help them anyway we can and we can't let these angels stop us." Alex stated trying to instill hope amongst them.

Meanwhile...

The three angels continued moving across the Central Universe as they saw the waterfall from afar.

"Do you suppose they'll be nearby that waterfall? I sense the presence of the prophet nearby it."

"Perhaps, it is worth a look."

"Alright let's move on."

The three angels then move towards the direction of the waterfall.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:24 am 
Commentator

Ash: C'mon, Pikachu! Try another Iron Tail!

Pikachu uses Iron Tail on the wall.

May: I think it's not working we...
Dawn: Ssh! Did you hear that?
May: Hear what?
Dawn: Be quiet!

They listen. A sound is heard as if something is breaking. It's the wall.

Ash: It's working. We did it.

The wall breaks and a light shines trough it.

Ash: The light will probably take us to our freedom! C'mon!

Ash runs into the light and a second later he stands in a forest. Pikachu appears behind him and so do the others and their Pokémon.

Ash: We're free. But where are we now?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:31 am 
Freelancer

*A few moments passed.*
Gate keeper: Ok, here it is. This is going to cost you now.
Grim Reaper: Put it on Greg's tab.
Gate keeper: Ha! He is going to kill you for that.
Grim Reaper: How? I am already dead. Besides, it was his fault this heart got used the last time. He let Ryder Bacon use it. I had to reap him a second time when he died by those Bloodless hands.
Gate keeper: does she know how to use it, cause he didn't.
Grim Reaper: Right. Listen Amy, this heart can bring back people from the dead completely. Now it was never ment to be use until someone actually touched it. One of the problems with it is unless you know where you want to go, it sends you to anywhere with out you knowing where you are. He ended up in a corn field, in his birthday suit by the way.
Amy: What?!
Grim Reaper: You heard me. That is why I am telling you. If you think of where you want to be, then it will send you there.
Amy: So if I think of going home, it will send me there?
Grim Reaper: Yes. Sonic needs you to save him. Azurith may have fooled you to killing yourself, but you will have the element of suprise when you show up.
Amy: Why are you helping me for?
Grim Reaper: Let's just say that I have a personal issue with him.
Amy: Ok.
*Amy used the heart. Back in Station Square, Azurith been attacking. Shadow, Mario, and Luigi arrived.*
Shadow: Azurith! Stop this now!
Sonic-Azurith: You are very persistent, Shadow. This world will be the perfect beginning for my new empire. I think I will make those two plumbers' world my next addition to my empire.
Luigi: What?!
Mario: We won't let you!
Sonic-Azurith: You can't touch me. You think you can stop me?
Shadow: But I can keep up. Sonic, if you are in there, I am giving you one last chance to fight him. If you don't, then I will have to kill you without hesitation.
Luigi: *whispers* Shadow, remember the plan.
Sonic-Azurith: Sonic is no more. It is just me, Azurith. You cannot win Shadow. Prepare to finally die.
*Shadow and Azurith begins to fight.*
Mario: Luigi, do you have any ideas what to do to help, cause I got nothing right now.
Luigi: I got nothing either, but how about we sneak around and grab him from behind.
Mario: Sounds good to me.
(Is it ok if we end up on page 48? At the rate these posts are going, I might not get done by the end of 47.)

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:08 am 
Freelancer

Jon, Hayley and Alex got out from the hiding spot in the bushes and ran towards the hidden base across the edge of the cliff.

As they ran, the three angels noticed the trio running.

"There is the prophet and his friends. Get them!" One of the angels commanded and they ran towards them.

Jon looked behind them as he saw the angels approach them.

"CRAP! Run run run. We need to get away fast." Jon commanded as he grabbed out his gun and shot at the angels.

The angels dodge Jon's shots and continue moving towards them.

Eventually the trio hit a dead end and are cornered by the angels. Jon instantly walks in front of Hayley and Alex, protecting them as he holds up his gun at the angels.

"Give up the prophet now and we promise there will be no harm or problems." one of the angels claimed.

"NO! We're not letting you use Alex for your dubious plans. Stop all this now or I will shoot all of you and make you unleash your true forms." Jon boasted as he aimed his gun towards the lead angel's head.

"So this is how you want it? *smirks* I'll let it be." the angel replies as he lifts his hand.

Suddenly Jon and Hayley collapse on to the ground in pain.

"What are you doing them?" Alex yelled.

"We are torturing them through their minds." one of the angels explains.

"STOP IT!" Alex demands.

"Only if you come with us." the other angel states intently.

"Don't...do it Alex. We'll be...fine" Jon states as he fights the pain.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:24 am 
Commentator

Iris: This forest seems to be endless.
Ash: Hopefully we're not in the Lost Woods in Hyrule. But it doesn't seem like it.
Dawn: How can you be so sure.
Ash: It's dark in here. And creepy. Somehow this place gives me the shivers.
May: But where do you think we are?
Ash: Honestly?
May: Yes.
Ash: I'm not quite certain, but I believe this creepy forest is part of the Forbidden Realm.
Dawn: The realm Jon told about?
Ash: Yes.
Iris: What makes you think so, Ash?
Ash: Well, there is that sign over there that says: "FORBIDDEN REALM - NO EXIT"
May: Oh no! We're never get home again!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:45 am 
Freelancer

Spoiler:
[For some reason, I think I should be saying that having Ash in the Forbidden Realm jumps the shark, and this is the point where I bring back the nitpicking Austin that I was in the past chapters. But to be honest, I think that really works to my expectations on what I thought you wanted to teach Ash. A lesson that there's a reason he should stop sticking his nose in every circumstance, worried something will happen, ever since his father's death back in Season 1. After finding out about the Forbidden Realm, it proves he has an obsession over anything, and thinks he could do something about it. So in a way, I think it surpasses my expectations on teaching Ash a lesson and getting it into his head that he played his part in the Bloodless War, and if he's more concerned on what should be somebody else's problem, he's only getting to get himself and his friends in more trouble. I'm not sure if this is Yen Sid/your intentions, but that's the way I see it! The only thing I will nitpick is how convenient it was to have a "FORBIDDEN REALM - NO EXIT" sign in a realm no one has ever been to before. But then again, maybe that might be Yen Sid's message, or someone from their realm has journeyed to the Forbidden Realm before Jon and his mentor David has. If the Season ends with Ash trapped there, that would leave an awesome ending to continue in the next Season. Considering what JR and I have discussed to happen in this chapter.]

Alex reluctantly steps forward towards the angels.

"Alex!" Jon moans from the pain. "Don't! You heard what Gabriel said! Run!"

Alex was so still. There was no place to run, but towards the angels. He could jump off the cliff and into the big ravine. But even if it was hard to determine if the water is shallow enough to kill him, the angels could possibly revive him again.

"There's no where to run Jon!" Alex countered. "I have no choice!"

"Alex no!" Jon moaned.

Hayley tried to use her psychic powers, but the angels have completely blocked her from connecting to anybody. She starts to realize her powers were draining fast, and she couldn't sense where Alex was standing anymore. "My powers! They're gone!"

Alex walks slowly towards the angels as they release their hold of Jon and Hayley.

"I hope you angels go screw yourselves!" Alex roared in a mumble. "Gabriel has already given me the story. You plan to release the Devil. Well I hope when he rises, he'll screw you up!"

[I'm using "screw" as a censored profanity.]

One of the angels walk up to Alex. Alex dared not move. Because someone has told him he would arrive.

Out of nowhere, a blinding light came shining through the angel's eyes. He dropped to the ground dead as Gabriel takes out a blade he impaled into him.

"Gabriel!" one of the angels exclaimed taking out his angel blade. He tries to attack Gabriel, but Gabriel uses his power to hold control of the angel and stabs him through the jaw.

Jon helps Hayley up, who has now become a tortured blind powerless person. The third angel comes up to them and uses his telekinesis to fly Jon and Hayley right off the cliff.

"NO!" Jon screamed.

"NO!" Alex screamed as he watches Jon and Hayley plummet down into the ravine below. "JON! HAYLEY!"

Jon tries to grab onto Hayley who couldn't see where she was going to fall. But she was in greater distance than he was. And it was too late.

The angel turns around to look at Gabriel who saw what he did with a trauma look on his face.

"Our father would not have approve of this!" Gabriel roared.

"Our father is dead Gabriel!" the angel replied back. "And too be honest, I don't give a rat's ass."

Gabriel throws the blade right into the angel's chest killing him instantly.

Alex runs nearer to the cliff trying to see any sight of Jon and Hayley.

"GABRIEL! SAVE THEM!" Alex shouted.

Gabriel falls to the ground coughing.

"Gabriel?"

"I've rebelled," Gabriel said. "I was meant to have no position of killing, and now my power is draining."

"PLEASE! DON'T JUST SIT THERE!" Alex screamed. "PLEASE SAVE THEM!"

"I can't!" Gabriel murmured. "But I can do this."

Gabriel places his palm on Alex's chest which suddenly felt like he was cut on the inside.

"What did you do?" Alex asked.

"You have been shielded from any power of Heaven being able to find you," Gabriel replied. "Alex! You must run! Run and don't go back to your world, or any others you've been to! The angels will be looking for you!"

Alex couldn't reply to Gabriel. He drops to the ground being unable to move his body. There's no way Jon and Hayley could have survived. They're dead.

"But you must also destroy the main computer," Gabriel said. "They can find you through there as well. Whatever you do Alex, make it quick! And don't look back!"

Gabriel touches Alex's shoulder and he was instantly brought back to the main computer room. But everything was not okay. Alex faces trauma now that his best friends are dead. He tried to move, but his body was barely letting him. Alex tries to fight through it trying to tell himself, "it's over Alex! Get ahold of yourself!" Alex drops himself into Jon's seat hoping he can find Jon and Hayley through the computer. His mind set was not on getting out right now. He had to find out if Jon and Hayley survived. He figures out the controls and goes over to the ravine where Jon and Hayley fell. There was a sign of Gabriel being shown still by that cliffside, weak and trying to get himself to move. He then pans from a bird's eye view along the river down below. But despite being able to get the entire ravine in sight, there were no signals of Jon and Hayley being tracked by the computer. Alex hoped there was an explanation for why their names weren't showing up. Or unless this means what he doesn't want to know.

Jon and Hayley are dead.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:58 am 
Commentator

(Well, I was planning to have Ash, Iris, Dawn, May & Max being stuck in the forbidden realm. In case of the sign, let's do what you said, Austin. Someone's been there before and placed that sign there to warn others.)

Ash: On one side, I want to know what's so dangerous about the forbidden realm...
May: ASH!
Iris: You have put yourself, and us, in enough danger already.
Dawn: Yeah. And...

But Ash holds out his hand to silence his friends.

Ash:...but on the other hand, I realize what trouble I've put ourselves in for the last few minutes, hours or days. Boy, being stuck in the middle of nowhere makes you forget what time it is. Plus the time differentials in other worlds makes it even more complicated. Maybe we should go back.
Iris: How?
Ash: We get back into the light and...
Iris: ASH! The light isn't here anymore. There's no portal at all over here.
Max: We're stuck!
Ash: Son of Charmander! We should've stayed where we were. How will they ever find us now?
Iris: I don't know, Ash.
May: None of us does.
Dawn: And it's all YOUR fault.
Pikachu: PIKA PI!
Ash: *sighs.* I know.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:16 am 
Freelancer

*The battle was short as Azurith used every trick he had against Shadow. Mario and Luigi sneaked around and tried to grab Azurith. Azurith teleports behind the Mario Bros. and swinged his Zuel Blade, sending a shock wave hitting them.*
Mario: Ow!
Luigi: I thought the Soul Blade couldn't hurt us?
Shadow: In order to destroy and create worlds, the Zuel Blade bends the rules. No wonder why he wanted it.
Sonic-Azurith: You all are too weak. There is no way you can stop me. Not even a miracle can save you now.
???: Stop!
*Azurith turns around to see Amy.*
Shadow: Looks like he did it. She is back alive.
Sonic-Azurith: No. Impossible! You're suppose to be dead!
*Amy ran over and grabs him.*
Amy: Sonic, you got to fight him.
Sonic-Azurith: Let go of me. I am in con... Augh!
*Azurith grabs his head as if he was having a migraine. He closed his eyes and when they reopened, they were back to Sonic's eyes.*
Sonic: Amy...
Amy: That's right Sonic. Fight him.
*Azurith's eyes turned back to his.*
Sonic-Azurith: No! His body is mine! Get off of me!
*Azurith knocks Amy off of him. He gets ready to strike her. He was stopped by Shadow, blocking the attack.*
Shadow: Sonic, if you are in there, fight him. He is going to kill everyone you care about. Tails, Knuckles, Mario, Luigi, and even Amy. You saw her here and now. You even felt her. He tricked her into killing herself just so he can control you. The Grim Reaper brought her back so you can fight back. Now do it!
Sonic-Azurith: Aeros?! That is how she is back?! Well played Shadow. You distract me long enough for him to do that.
Shadow: Actually, I didn't care about his plan. I was going to stop you no matter what.
Amy: I am going to help as much as possible.
Mario: Luigi, I think it is safe to say that we aren't going to be as much help as we thought.
Luigi: I agree. But we can get everyone away from here while this is going on.
Mario: Good idea.
*Mario and Luigi begins to go around and getting anyone away from the battle as Shadow and Amy fights Azurith. Meanwhile, within Sonic's subconscious, Sonic was on a platform in the middle of nothing but darkness. Azurith then appears infront of him.*
Sonic-Azurith: I can't let you go on.
Sonic: And I can't let you continue doing this. I am not going to let you destroy my world.
Sonic-Azurith: If you get rid of me, you will die. I have become your dark half. One cannot exist without both halves.
Sonic: If it means to stop you, I would rather die then let you win.
Sonic-Azurith: So be it. Prepare to lose yourself to the darkness for all eternity.
*Sonic and Azurith begins fighting.*
(I might get my part done in hopefully two or three more posts.)

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:27 am 
Freelancer

Alex just stood there for a whole minute, shaken by this all.

"They can't be dead, they can't be." he thought quietly.

Without them he wouldn't have made it so far in such a massive world, or worlds for that matter.

Alex then instantly got up and searched the whole base, collecting a backpack and filling it up with food, weapons and any other supplies he'd need.

As he went through all of Jon's weapons, he saw a bomb and remembered Gabriel's words:

"But you must also destroy the main computer, They can find you through there as well."

Realising what he must do, Alex went towards the machine and turned it off. He then attached the bomb to it and set it to go off in 2 minutes.

Alex quietly looked at the base for a few seconds remembering the good times he's had with Hayley and Jon before quietly leaving the base, walking off.

After reaching a safe distance the bomb went off, completely obliterating the machine and anything surrounding it.

"If Jon was still alive I bet he'd be really pissed about this." Alex remarked to himself, hoping to crack himself up. It didn't work.

As the debris of the machine and base spread around the Central Universe from the wind, Alex walked off wondering where he would go now.

Image Image

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 711 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next