The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - The Movie ACT II - Part 3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:29 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Oh, one of the most AWESOME episodes from Stupid Mario Bros... No wait, it's not ONE of the most awesome episodes, but it's THE NUMBER 1#!!!! I liked how Luigi tryd to fight back. But it ll have been even more... dramatic if Mario was there to see it. And when he was completely possed by Nox Decious I had to take control of myself to not scream FINALLY!!! YES!!! HE IS POSSESD!!!!!!!!

And I was completely blown away when Mario ( almost ) died... I was thinking: Wha... How... HE IS A GOOD GUY!!! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN!!!! And when Wario got stubbed, I was like: THIS CAN'T BE THE END OF STUPID MARIO BROS!!! HOW LONG DOES THIS EPISODE TAKES FROM HERE!? Oh, phew, pretty long...

And then Wario stubbed the Darkness, and I tought: Wha...? Oh, right the truthstone. And I laughed when Darkness said: That wasn't there before. And I almost cry'd from laughing when Wario said: Rest in hell. And I tought, when Wario defeated the Darkness, he would led Mario borrow the truthstone and I was like: WHAT THE F*CK! WHY ISN'T HE GIVING IT TO MARIO!!! Is it... to late...? it cant be...

But I didn't liked the new name from Luigi very much. And when Mario got stubbed I tought: No way... Luigi did just... did he just... Nox Decious must have taken full control... And then I saw the Darkness, and I was like 'phew' and 'awww' at the same time!!! Anyways, great episode!

And the effect of the light sabers when the Darkness grabbed them... BRILLIANT!!!

I can go on like this forever, so I think I ll stop now... Anyways a 10/10

And... did I already said the episode was awesome!!!???
Oh, only one mistake... Darkness hitted himself in the fight agains wario... his back...

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:30 pm 
Novice

Oh yeah, there's something I forgot to ask in my last post. In the scene where Link gives Mario the Fire Flower, he isn't wearing his gloves. Was there a specific reason for this, or was it just a goof?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:06 pm 
Newcomer

I really loved the whole episode,
but there is one thing id like to point out.
In the beginning Merlin told Mario about the Black Widdow Blade and how it glows black whoever the user, then after the (epic) fight between wario and the darkness when the fight was over, Wario grabbed it, I was ike DONT TAKE IT! ITS EVIL!
Did anyone else notice this besides me?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:18 pm 
Freelancer

I certainly noticed this, and I think it will have a part in the plot of the movie.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:19 am 
Mediate

Richalvarez wrote:
I'm actually really surprised at how much people liked The Darkness. The entire time i was playing the character I was always worried that i was doing it wrong and/or bad. Of course I've never been very confident in my ability to play bad guys. I thought he would come off too stupid. lol

That's surprising to know, but you did a great job portraying that unconstrained insanity which is why I'm going to advise you to worry a bit more if you have to portray some suave and not totally nuts evil character.
You can pull off generic/mystic good guy and off the wall insanity so try and play a character with a personality between the two.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:57 am 
Creator

StupidMarioFanChar wrote:
Oh, one of the most AWESOME episodes from Stupid Mario Bros... No wait, it's not ONE of the most awesome episodes, but it's THE NUMBER 1#!!!! I liked how Luigi tryd to fight back. But it ll have been even more... dramatic if Mario was there to see it. And when he was completely possed by Nox Decious I had to take control of myself to not scream FINALLY!!! YES!!! HE IS POSSESD!!!!!!!!

And I was completely blown away when Mario ( almost ) died... I was thinking: Wha... How... HE IS A GOOD GUY!!! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN!!!! And when Wario got stubbed, I was like: THIS CAN'T BE THE END OF STUPID MARIO BROS!!! HOW LONG DOES THIS EPISODE TAKES FROM HERE!? Oh, phew, pretty long...

And then Wario stubbed the Darkness, and I tought: Wha...? Oh, right the truthstone. And I laughed when Darkness said: That wasn't there before. And I almost cry'd from laughing when Wario said: Rest in hell. And I tought, when Wario defeated the Darkness, he would led Mario borrow the truthstone and I was like: WHAT THE F*CK! WHY ISN'T HE GIVING IT TO MARIO!!! Is it... to late...? it cant be...

But I didn't liked the new name from Luigi very much. And when Mario got stubbed I tought: No way... Luigi did just... did he just... Nox Decious must have taken full control... And then I saw the Darkness, and I was like 'phew' and 'awww' at the same time!!! Anyways, great episode!

And the effect of the light sabers when the Darkness grabbed them... BRILLIANT!!!

I can go on like this forever, so I think I ll stop now... Anyways a 10/10

And... did I already said the episode was awesome!!!???
Oh, only one mistake... Darkness hitted himself in the fight agains wario... his back...

We didn't make up the Name MR L. It's from the Mario game "Super paper Mario" When Luigi is a bad guy, so it seemed appropriate.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:23 am 
Newcomer

Act II Part 3 was without question the best part of the Movie imo, it had lots of suspense and I loved the Wario vs. Darkness fight. This is honestly the first time that I wanted to see Part 4 right away. other than the time I first watched the series.

Great Job Richie and Crew, I hope all of your new video's live up or exceed this standard.

The part that got me confused was the time when Mario died, cause if he did it might have put an end to the SMB series. I was relieved when he came back as Fire Mario....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 pm 
Role Player

Ok Rich. ( and when Luigi said Mr. L, I couldn´t help myself thinking on the act II update, when that voice says Mr. Alvarez ( Or something... Cant remember it exectly )

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:43 pm 
Freelancer

Rich, could you please tell me how to do that lightsaber stuck in the back thing that you pulled off with Dark Mario?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:30 pm 
Mediate

Wii Master 64 wrote:
Rich, could you please tell me how to do that lightsaber stuck in the back thing that you pulled off with Dark Mario?

He was holding it. If you watch again, you'll notice that you don't see his left(?) arm because it's holding the beamsaber thingy in place.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:20 am 
Freelancer

Oh wow, I thought they had some belt or string there... ok, thanks for that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am 
Role Player

Wait... since it is hybrid, it isn´t Luigi anymore... even not bad Luigi... So maybe it doesn´t fit... A fusion of there names will fit... like Nox Luigi, or Luigi Decious ( They sound kinda lame, I know, but I like those more than Mr. L... )

Anyways, it cant be changed anymore, can it?

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:04 pm 
Landsman

Wait... since it is hybrid, it isn´t Luigi anymore... even not bad Luigi... So maybe it doesn´t fit... A fusion of there names will fit... like Nox Luigi, or Luigi Decious ( They sound kinda lame, I know, but I like those more than Mr. L... )

Anyways, it cant be changed anymore, can it?

if it was to of been a fusion of names it may of ended up as Luicious. An so Mr. L sounds pretty kewl.

Image Image

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Skype id theoriginallunacatz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:32 pm 
Role Player

1. I think Lucious sounds good. It sound´s as a villian that doesn´t... how to say in english? It sounds like a villian that can stay calm. And
Mr. L always stays calm. But, if Rich called him that way, I think many people wont understand and that he had to explain it...

2. The name Mr. L sounds like a stand up comedian... ( that is just how I think about it... )

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:13 pm 
Commentator

1. I think Lucious sounds good. It sound´s as a villian that doesn´t... how to say in english? It sounds like a villian that can stay calm. And
Mr. L always stays calm. But, if Rich called him that way, I think many people wont understand and that he had to explain it...

2. The name Mr. L sounds like a stand up comedian... ( that is just how I think about it... )

Mr. L is more canon for this though...Lucious remides me of Malfoy's father....

Thanks ML!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next