The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return


It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 8:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:25 pm 
Offline
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:50 pm
Posts: 2
Location: THE USA
I cant wait to see The Season.... Im sooooo Happy its almost ready! :awesome:

_________________
Image
Rawr~ errr I mean Hai~


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:06 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:05 pm
Posts: 1620
Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
OMG i cant wait this looks so amazing! so amazing to see that doug is back for this season (even if it may be a small part with the limited time... but hoping for plenty of doug...) anyways so glad to see DK again to! did he travel to a cold climate and thats why he is more furry? preparing for the cold... but once again so excited!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:40 am 
Offline
Fan Girl
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:12 am
Posts: 1185
Location: Bron-Yr-Aur
This made me want to look to the damn videos again... man, such good memories!

I roll with gangs.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:44 am 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:36 pm
Posts: 1204
Location: N/A
I enjoyed this trailer. I can't wait to see the actual season itself.

Richalvarez wrote:
I Thought for once I would beat THO to the punch lol.


lol, nice. I didn't get a chance to see the video until the afternoon today. You picked a good day to beat me to the punch lol.

_________________
Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:46 am 
Offline
Freelancer

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:08 pm
Posts: 1634
Hey, day after my birthday! Good choice on season 4 premier date, late birthday gift (joke). You put Pauline in cause a lot of people asked for her and dating DK. WTF?! Waluigi is back! Brock and Gary battle?! What else is in store? Can't wait until January 28th. (Hope you considered my ideas).

_________________
Super Mario Numb3rs
(Season 2, now on)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:13 am 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
TheHiddenOne wrote:
I enjoyed this trailer. I can't wait to see the actual season itself.

Richalvarez wrote:
I Thought for once I would beat THO to the punch lol.


lol, nice. I didn't get a chance to see the video until the afternoon today. You picked a good day to beat me to the punch lol.


I will probably make a better trailer, That's why i called this one "Teaser"

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:04 pm 
Offline
Landsman
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 234
Location: Tokyo
Looks great.

I'm glad SMB is going back to the more comedy-edge again, at least from what the trailer looks like.

I haven't found many great non-comedy channels on YT, and even though I like SMB whether serious or not, I prefer the comedy.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:30 am 
Offline
Commentator

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:11 am
Posts: 1030
Location: In his own house
Well, Yoshi & DK are back like I requested and it's nice to see some new famous Nintendo faces like Pauline! Can't wait for it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 am 
Offline
Fan Girl
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:12 am
Posts: 1185
Location: Bron-Yr-Aur
I don't remember what I suggested. I think it was an old version of Mario :P

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:46 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 2791
Location: Somewhere...
I'm looking forward to Season 4!!! I loved the trailer, especially how it starts off with Wario walking in all funny. That was great lol. I hope there is some seriousness in this season, and hopefully Wario hasn't turned evil again...

_________________
Long live Stupid Mario Bros.!
Image
www.userbarslist.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:03 am 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
Wii Master 64 wrote:
I'm looking forward to Season 4!!! I loved the trailer, especially how it starts off with Wario walking in all funny. That was great lol. I hope there is some seriousness in this season, and hopefully Wario hasn't turned evil again...


The funny thing is, I kept thinking about what people wanted, i forgot what I wanted. Although It is more important to me to give people what they want, I just felt that after 3 seasons, a movie, a few spin offs, and an interactive adventure, I really needed to herd the series in a direction i felt it could still go.

After watching the entire series, something i had actually never done before in one sitting, i decided that most of the "Drama" especially that in ACT II, was way too overdramatic and over the top, almost to the point of cheeseyness. I like cheeseyness, but not when it isn't on purpose.

The Comedy, especially that found in Season 1 and ACT I was what i liked the most, and this type of comedy really stems from my childhood of watching british comedy shows like "Monty Python". So i decided to go back to my roots and write a comedy saga of the type i haven't done since my old King Arthur Shorts.

In short, Season 4 is a tale of Comedy. There will still be fights, action, a little bit of special effects, and more tense scnees, but nothing overly dramatic.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:02 am 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:13 am
Posts: 2092
Location: Vancouver
Richalvarez wrote:
The funny thing is, I kept thinking about what people wanted, i forgot what I wanted. Although It is more important to me to give people what they want, I just felt that after 3 seasons, a movie, a few spin offs, and an interactive adventure, I really needed to herd the series in a direction i felt it could still go.

After watching the entire series, something i had actually never done before in one sitting, i decided that most of the "Drama" especially that in ACT II, was way too overdramatic and over the top, almost to the point of cheeseyness. I like cheeseyness, but not when it isn't on purpose.

The Comedy, especially that found in Season 1 and ACT I was what i liked the most, and this type of comedy really stems from my childhood of watching british comedy shows like "Monty Python". So i decided to go back to my roots and write a comedy saga of the type i haven't done since my old King Arthur Shorts.

In short, Season 4 is a tale of Comedy. There will still be fights, action, a little bit of special effects, and more tense scenes, but nothing overly dramatic.



That just makes Season 4 sound like it's going to be the best for fans, since some of our stuff from our wish list is mixed together to balance the story.

One thing from my wish list that came true was having Mario's ex-girlfriend Pauline. As for the amount of jokes and seriousness, I would have to watch all the episodes from premiere to finale to know where it would be balanced. One thing I hope for is funny moments within serious moments.

Drama is good, but too much is overdone. Sometimes I find the whole beam swords thing getting too old that I would like to see an alternate awesome effect that doesn't have to do with neon glows. Not that I don't like seeing beam swords, it's just it's cool to see something new in StMB. Something that's never been done before.
Heck, if we got to see a dramatic scene of Mario and Bowser fighting violently in the rain (where you would film where there's no sunlight but have a darken effect,) I'm sure that would make fans go, "THE BEST FIGHT EVER!"

The trailer makes Season 4 look awesome, and I'm sure we are all exciting for January 28th!

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:14 am 
Offline
Fan Girl
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:12 am
Posts: 1185
Location: Bron-Yr-Aur
Richalvarez wrote:
Wii Master 64 wrote:
I'm looking forward to Season 4!!! I loved the trailer, especially how it starts off with Wario walking in all funny. That was great lol. I hope there is some seriousness in this season, and hopefully Wario hasn't turned evil again...


The funny thing is, I kept thinking about what people wanted, i forgot what I wanted. Although It is more important to me to give people what they want, I just felt that after 3 seasons, a movie, a few spin offs, and an interactive adventure, I really needed to herd the series in a direction i felt it could still go.

After watching the entire series, something i had actually never done before in one sitting, i decided that most of the "Drama" especially that in ACT II, was way too overdramatic and over the top, almost to the point of cheeseyness. I like cheeseyness, but not when it isn't on purpose.

The Comedy, especially that found in Season 1 and ACT I was what i liked the most, and this type of comedy really stems from my childhood of watching british comedy shows like "Monty Python". So i decided to go back to my roots and write a comedy saga of the type i haven't done since my old King Arthur Shorts.

In short, Season 4 is a tale of Comedy. There will still be fights, action, a little bit of special effects, and more tense scnees, but nothing overly dramatic.



This wants me wanna see the 4th season even more.

Unlike most fans here, I didn't enjoyed the drama in the series, not even when it was 'balanced'.

I started to watch this series because they are FUNNY.

And it does show in the trailer that you guys had fun making it, that's very important.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:57 am 
Offline
Greenhorn

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:48 pm
Posts: 180
Is there going to be any jmk episodes?

_________________
url=http://www.ilovemeow.com/]Image[/url] Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers: Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 pm 
Offline
Landsman
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 234
Location: Tokyo
I was always more of a fan of the comedy.

That's what made me like the series in the first place.

I'm slightly curious about any conflict, though...

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
suspicion-preferred