The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:32 pm 
Newcomer

Just one thing makes me wonder ...

"My teleportation ability can only do two at a time, so ..."

So ... you mean Johnny Cyclops is more powerful than Merlin?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:02 pm 
Intermediate

Alright, I'm done with the episode and... Damn it Richie, I'm a strong man that never cries; especially for movies... Damn you for making me cry as hard as I did with this last episode... T_T

Sure, I might disagree with some of the changes in effects and/or glitches but... f*ck it, I don't care anymore. You made something that brought tears to my eyes. You made in itself a video and series that left in itself such an impact upon myself that it helped shape and recognize part of my passion and love for the entertainment industry, as well as to the friends I've met through the love for your series. There is so much right with what you've done and I'll now be able to look back on the "Stupid Mario Bros." series with memorial affection that will last with me into my later years.

Richard Michael Alvarez... You rotten b*stard, you forgot the capitalize the "C" in my last name... XDDDDD

But in all heart-felt seriousness... Richard, thank you for finally allowing me to contribute to your cause and become a part of something that's now so dear to me (even if it was the very last time I could XD). I have no idea how I can further show my appreciation beyond telling you in person; if I could. If such a day would come, I'd give you nice big hug and say, "Thanks, buddy. Thank you so much."

And with that, I disappear.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:07 pm 
Commentator

I honestly dont know what to say here. Im speechless at the beauty that is this episode. There is just SO much heart in this episode I just...ugh I cant describe it.

Well done Richie. Well done. *salutes and claps standing up tall*

Good luck with your future affairs. I cant wait to see you and the others names on the big screen. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:16 pm 
Newcomer

If Merlin is Mario's and Luigi's ancestor then that means that Wario and Waluigi are also descendants of Merlin since they're Mario's and Luigi's cousins.

Last edited by Accrovideogames on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:23 pm 
Newcomer

Let me some this up in three words.

Best. Ending. Ever.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:26 am 
Middling

10/10

:<

wait i just posted?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:36 am 
Newcomer

My favourite parts were the story of Merlin/Nox Decious, all the fight scenes (especially the pirates vs. ninjas) and of course the ending. The ending was a really sad scene... Episode 75 is probably the best episode of the entire series. Full of everything. Action, seriousness, comedy and emotion. Sad to see the series end. I started watching it about two years ago when I found episode one after watching some random Mario videos. I enjoyed the first episode so much that I decided to watch some more until about 5 in the morning. Then during the next week or so, I watched all the episodes and the movie in the early hours of the morning. Two years later, on this day I actually woke up about before 9 AM and watched the last episode before school. Thanks for making a really good series guys. <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:49 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
absolutely indubitably BRILIANT! 10/10

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:58 am 
Mediate

....i have to admit...i was the ones that was really losing faith in the this series as season 5 progressed...
With this last episode...i take all the issues i had for anything of this series and just say...this was absolutely the best ending ever to this series...
I cried...three times...
Richie, all i have to say is, well done. Amazing. You have made what has become one of the best memories in the last five years (including watching the series and meeting everyone) that i could have had. And there is no way anything like this will have such an impact on me and on my life than this.
Once again, amazing, absolutely amazing job Richie.
Gave my memories of the last five years the best ending that anyone could have imagined.
10/10 without question...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:49 am 
Newcomer

I have cried so many times during this.I cried when it was found out Merlin DID die,i cried when the Darkness died,i cried when the darkness,Merlin,and Link merged their souls with Mario,I cried during the ending,just non stop.I.Love.This.Episode.Thing is,whenever I cry during a movie or something,I end up instantly liking that movie/show/whatever.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:06 am 
Landsman

LordGavin wrote:
Alright, I'm done with the episode and... Damn it Richie, I'm a strong man that never cries; especially for movies... Damn you for making me cry as hard as I did with this last episode... T_T

Okay, thank goodness someone else cried! I was like, "I can't be the only one all emotional about this episode."

So I'll be 100% honest: Since Dane left, I honestly was not as big as a fan as I was before. I'm sorry if that's insulting to say, but that's how I feel. I really loved Dane in the series and everything, so I really didn't enjoy season 4, and up until Ganon was introduced in season 5. However, this series finale was AMAZING. I was so emotional through-out, and the way everything was done was perfect, IMO. It was great to get the backstory of everything, and I feel like all the loose ends were all tied up.

Also, perhaps the BEST effects (thanks, LordGavin!) and fighting in the entire series. I am SO glad Richie delayed... it was SO, SO worth the wait. Darkness n Nox battle was hands down my favorite battle ever.

I screamed, SCREAMED when Link came up on the screen. I was SO excited to see him. I loved how Mario used all the powers of those who were fallen to gain strength. It was great to see Kent.

The ending really made me cry. Having UPS singing while showing everyone. Also, Snake would be the one to go all out with PDA (=P). I felt like I got to see 'goodbye' to everyone, and I burst totally into tears when Mario turned to camera and said "Thanks for the past 5 years" or so. I'm so glad they went back to the Mushroom Kingdom, I was hoping Richie would do that.

Richie and Chris, you two really are a dream team. I'm so glad I got to enjoy your work over these past 2.5 years I've been watching SMB. I really hope you two can continue to work together, and I can't wait to see what's next. I'm sure you guys will be successful in your future endeavors (I'm still saying subscribed to see it!)

2930213902193021930129/10.

Thank you <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:34 am 
Newcomer

If any of you have read my stuff on the "How are you watching 75?" thread, I took seventeen and a half hours (if you count out the nice little break I took to sleep) to watch the whole series in it's entirety.

Now then, what do I have to say about 75? So many things. Brilliant, excellent, ingenious, thrilling, intriguing, just...too many things to say.

If it sounds like I'm being a total fanboy...I gotta admit, right now I am. XD

I'm gonna start with my opinion on the fight scenes. The fights were done VERY excellently, I didn't see anything off with the choreography (especially with the show-offy ninja), the special effects by Gavin were freakin' breathtaking (there's another word for ya), and everything just seemed to be in line. The fight I enjoyed the most was Nox Decious and The Darkness. Not particularly sure why, but I'm guessing it's because I actually felt a little sad seeing Darkness go the way he did. BUT, it was for a good cause. Now, the story. While I admit the revelation that Mario and Luigi are descendants of Merlin and Nox Decious was a bit surprising, I think everything was all worked out wonderfully. The comedy was exemplary, some of the best from the series in my opinion. The drama was also very well-handled, and I think everyone did their part just as they were meant to. I was happy with how everyone's story ended, though I gotta say...Pauline and Donkey Kong getting married was incredibly weird. But funny because of the surreality of a woman getting married to an ape. Finally, I'd like to talk about some of the things that put a smile to my face and a tear to my eye. Seeing Kent as Link again felt like such a special treat. I, and I'm sure everyone else, can say that the episode wouldn't have been complete without his appearance. I was just smiling all throughout the ending portion, and many of the extra things put in the credits made me laugh a lot. Even the after-credits scene got me chuckling. Finally, there's Mario/Richie's message. The final line of the series. Dude...like I said, "a tear to my eye." On behalf of myself, I would like to say you're welcome, but also to thank you for this great entertainment you've brought us over this time. It's been a pleasure watching all these videos, and an even bigger one, if not a little bittersweet, to see this one. Richie, Chris, Matt, Doug, all of you guys are awesome and I'd just like to say I wouldn't have had the very last episode any other way.

Thanks for reading, everyone.

Last edited by skull902 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:03 am 
Creator

wow, i don't know who to reply to first. I guess for now I'll just say, thank you all for your kind words. I am truly touched at how much positive feedback and love this episode is getting. So much of my heart and soul was poured into this episode that i felt very sick for a couple days. I'm to see that this episode is being remembered as a good one, and not too disappointing to anyone.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:41 am 
Creator

AdminAdam wrote:
10/10

Thanks Adam. I do hope you plan on writing a full review when you have time lol. I'll be sad if I don't get your usual scene by scene analysis.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:48 am 
Newcomer

I registered a few years ago but I forgot my login details, so I made a new account just so I could say that this episode, and the series as a whole were fking fantastic.

I really hope you can make it to Hollywood or some other place where godly directors take their skills (I'm Australian so I have nfi), because you're so amazing and create plots that have such depth and tons of emotion at the same time. At the end of the day, you really do deliver and so do your actors; you all know exactly what you're doing and how you want to do it, and the satisfaction it provides your viewers with is immense.

Thanks!

EDIT - I hope you get together with the whole group at least once again in the future, because that would be awesome. =)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next