The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 70
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 pm 
Freelancer

Anyone who thinks Matt is leaving is obviously dumb. Yep I said it! :P

Wario will come back once convinced or something happens between him and Mona. There's just no way the final episode can happen without Wario and Waluigi.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:56 pm 
Newcomer

Is that Epona? *Shot*

I think the drama was a bit much though. Mona wasn't so upset about Pauline earlier, but she is now. What? And she's also out of character, Mona to me was always the only girl who wouldn't "cry over spilled milk when she should be mopping it up" and her yelling at Wario about something he had no control over is just not right. Wario was in character since he was like that before, but it's been so long it just feels strange...

And I don't think Matt is leaving, but I'm not sure about Mona's actor (dunno her name D: ) I doubt it though.

Waluigi, as normal, is the character who is comedy relief except not knowing it (example would be kinda like Wario's jokes in the interactive, except he knew he was doing it. Take out the knowingness and you have Waluigi's role as a mostly-comedy relief character) and, no, before anybody confuses my thoughts with each other, I do not prefer it to him being awesome and powerful and all that. I just like how he can still be funny at the same time.

I liked Ness' screen time (we've been seing less of him lately) and YAY! Scenes where we see Chris and Tim on at the same time *Dodges bullets by hiding behind [enter forum member here]* Poor Luigi, though, with Mario in Hyrule he's in charge (apparently, if there was a scene where Mario gave him the role I missed it or something) and all this crap's going on at once D:

I'm having trouble rating this episode because so much happens though. It's just kinda overwhelming, all these plot changes in one episode. No Mona? No Wario? Possible new characters? Mario/Brock/Gary still without return? This episode, honestly, could be rated anywhere from 6 to 8-ish, but I'm not sure where I'd put it. And what are you going to do to explain Hyrule? It can't just be the real world, obviously, there has to be something... Hyrule...-ish... about it. As for what's coming up, I'll be honest, I hope Brock and Gary learn to do something other than pretend Pokeballs do anything in the real world. It's gotten to the point where they can make jokes, and when it happens, it's funny for a second, but for how much longer?

AdminAdam wrote:
Ken and Ryu are getting The Darkness up to speed. Obvious Pirate Crunch foreshadowing.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw that scene, just like "Now they're getting Captain Crunch in here? Just throw every pirate from the media in here, they'll fit somehow!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:14 pm 
Freelancer

Mona Before
"Don't worry over spill milk Wario. You are perfect. Farts and all." Wario needing to do training.

Mona Now
"Why weren't you there for me? We never spend anytime together!" Wario not knowing she was in danger.

I think Richie is heading in a good direction because Mona's character can't remain the same. Remember when she said, "do we even know how to live normal lives?" I believe Mona is selfish because of the fight and blaming Wario for it. She is a brat for sure but for her not to develop into a brat because of fighting would be unrealistic. That's how I see it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:35 pm 
Newcomer

I'd honestly imagine the fighting would make her tougher, not less so. I've had to deal with a lot of crap and I've only gotten better at handling myself. But hey, what would I know.

And yes, now that you mention it, she kinda would've become the character regardless of whether or not she blamed Wario or not.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:39 pm 
Fan Girl

Meh, whatever, I love Mona.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:54 am 
Creator

AMETHYSTwolf wrote:

Poor Luigi, though, with Mario in Hyrule he's in charge (apparently, if there was a scene where Mario gave him the role I missed it or something) and all this crap's going on at once D:

"Ken and Ryu are getting The Darkness up to speed. Obvious Pirate Crunch foreshadowing"

That's exactly what I thought when I saw that scene, just like "Now they're getting Captain Crunch in here? Just throw every pirate from the media in here, they'll fit somehow!"

Mario gave Luigi control at the end of episode 64

He said "Pirate Crunch" Not "Captain Crunch"
"Pirate Crunch" is a reference to a video i made on my other channel "Project Richard"
I am not putting "Captain Crunch" On the show

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:19 pm 
Newcomer

Looks like I have some catching up to do X3
I somehow missed the scene with Luigi apparently. Or wasn't paying attention. Or missed it because I wasn't paying attention.
As for "Priate Crunch/Captain Crunch" Pirate Crunch is the name of that cereal (or at least it is here, Idunno how that crap works so whatevs) and I haven't seen the other video (actually, I'll search it up now. Sounds funny.) And no, I'm not expecting you to put him in there. I'm just saying my first thought at that scene. ^^;

As for Mona, I've been thinking about it, and I guess if you were stronger before such an event, you'd get weaker (mentally and emotionally) and vice-versa. So I guess it works. I dunno, I still prefer the way she was before.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:28 pm 
Newcomer

If Pirate Crunch wakes up Captain Morgan, and rum doesn't, I am going to laugh. It would only make sense, anyway >.>

Also, how will the last five episodes wrap up Stupid Mario Brothers as a series? Season Five IS the final season, you said...right?

Finally, I enjoyed the bloopers for Episode 70. Every blooper episode released is another stress reliever for everybody. I love Matt's bloopers the best!

Come for the action, stay for the story!