The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 66
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:42 am 
Co-Creator

With Mario away on his journey to Professor Oak, our heroes begin to plan their next move against Ganondorf and his villains.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhYvtO02lyE

Your thoughts, comments, suggestions, critiques and feedback are encouraged like always!

Enjoy!

Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 66
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:30 am 
Freelancer

Scott had the most interesting life but such a strangely dark fate, man was DK a sudden jerk but man was that scene with Yoshi hilarious. Anyways I like the set up for a villain every week and I'm especially glad to see Waluigi back and the set up for Ryu and Ken finally getting along.

10/10 Stolen Entertainment Weeklys

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:41 am 
Newcomer

That was a really funny episode :)
One funny scene I like so much:
"..... Luigi: Whats our plan?
Wario: The Darkness has hired a super pirate to take care of Zubashi.
Luigi: Who is that super pirate?
Wario: Captain Morgan!" <-- that was the point when I've laughed so much. :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:05 am 
Site Admin

I'm glad we finally got to see an episode without Mario, I've been waiting for this for quite a while.

The Darkness finally teams up with the Mushroom Force to face off Ganon; although, I feel as if Ganon is self destructing himself. Splitting apart his forces only for Scott to be defeated this episode and presumably Zubashi and Pauline in the near future. I really hope Ganondorf and Darkness have some master plan/ Batman Gambit under there sleeves else this will be an uneventful/ predictable rest of the season.

I just realize there was no Julian in this episode either which is almost as surprising as no Mario. There were a lot of cameos (like 1 or 2 lines if any) in this episode of Decious, Zubashi, Gangles, Ness, Yoshi, General, Ken, and even Waluigi. Although most of them were borderline silly and kinda unnecessary (The Decious joke was great but what was Yoshi doing? I mean really...) some were hopefully building up to something good (New Waluigi footage = More Waluigi!). I felt this episode was really a Luigi and Wario episode which I've been looking forward to for some time (Best Joke: DON'T YOU?!). At the end of the day; however, DK stole the show. I don't know what happened between Season 4 and 5 but he just became laugh out loud hilarious.

The Captain Morgan gag was worth a chuckle. Although I couldn't help but feel in that scene Matt played Wario, DK, and Morgan. The bit fo him passed out made me realize that we have had very few indoor sequences so far this season. - Some Snake Stuff and the Waluigi bit, I don't think any. It's great that when the characters are getting out and saving the world they don't spend too much time inside.

All in All a great episode, although nothing phenomenal. Good foreshadowing, I hope.

9/10 DKs singing Katy Perry.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:56 am 
Novice

Location: "I am everywhere and nowhere. I am all of you and none of you"
Great episode! Although there were some groan inducing moments (I'm lookin' at you Morgan), Scott's past and the new footage of Waluigi sold me on this episode.
(7/10)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:21 pm 
Veteran

I really liked this episode, and I'm glad Masterson was stopped. I really do like the feeling of the season.
8/10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:56 pm 
Newcomer

Here's my five Dark Core Reviews for Episode 66:

Stupid Stuff Review (10/10): There was lots of funny and stupid stuff on this episode (Captain Morgan, DK and Yoshi's Conversation, Entertainement Weekly Robbery, etc.)
Plot Continuing Review (9/10): One Bad Guy down, 6 and infinites ninjas to go..... Will they do it before Mona's murder by Pauline?
Plot Mystery Review (10/10): Darkness? Making an alliance? With the Mushroom Force (the heroes)? What does he plan, this time?
Character Review (8/10): I am worried that Mario didn't appear at all this episode (I don't care about Gary and Brock...), but the new character Captain Morgan PISSED me off.
Overall Review (9.25/10): My best review so far (and also my only one '--). You did great job, Richie, even if it's like a part 2 of last episode......

TOLD YA!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:05 pm 
Newcomer

Aww, I'll miss Scott. I actually liked him and was hoping he would redeem himself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:36 pm 
Landsman

Pretty good episode. I liked it a lot!
Really liked the funny parts.
10/10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:08 pm 
Newcomer

Spoiler:
"Did you understand any of that? Cuz I sure didn't!"

^ Probably my favorite scene (then again Ness is my fave character. What did I expect?). That or the Captain Morgan scenes lolwut?
DK = epic win in this episode too.
Although, not a lot happened either. If I had to jump on the bandwagon and give it a rating out of 10, I'd give it a 9/9.5. Almost a 10 but not quite.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:03 am 
Freelancer

Sorry for leaving my reply later. I had to deal with TOO many things.

This episode is so far the second episode where we don't see Mario in it. The first one being: Episode 27.

Looks like the Darkness and Mario's team working together may go alright for now. But Mario, Brock, and Gary still know nothing about it. Can't wait to see their reaction.

The scene with Yoshi and DK was weird. It's pretty cool how once DK knows who he's dealing with, he goes for that person. A part of DK makes him forget most of the times. I can swear Yoshi gets left out most of the times, besides when Mario is around.

I thought the name Captain Morgan sounded familiar. Doesn't seem like the character Darkness would put as the captain. But hey, he's got to be enjoyable somewhere. His main theme is awesome! He's sure gonna have one hangover once he's done being passed out.
Captain Jack: Why's the rum always gone?

You can definitely tell Ken will always blame Ryu for something that isn't his fault. But who knows what will become of them in the next episode or later on.

Since Episode 22, you can tell Scott sure did have a harsh life. But then we get a more deeper story about his past. For DK who was kind enough to listen to him, he sure was an ass to knock Scott out. Then suddenly, he's going to be eaten after death. His life definitely did suck. But if DK let Scott continue on his mission, something worse would have happen. Either he's dead for sure (don't underestimate Ganondorf's abilities) or he might survive before those cannibals kill him. But if he's dead, he's dead.

Finally Pauline showing some doubt in Ganondorf's army definitely shows she's being more smarter than everyone else. Now given the job to kill Mona, it will be tough to say what will happen, because it could get ugly.

Overall, awesome episode!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:27 am 
Newcomer

8/10

Gotta hand it to ya guys at RMA, you're doing a pretty damn good job with this season. The feel is getting better as each episode is progressing. Keep it up guys, can't way to see the next episode!

Come for the action, stay for the story!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:13 pm 
Newcomer

this episode was a 27/2. I really like this has both humor and seriousness in the season