The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 65
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:07 pm 
Co-Creator

The Mario Bros and friends regroup after their failed attempt at defeating Ganondorf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZp74PTBNzA

As always, feedback is welcome!

(PS: Hope the joke at the end didn't annoy you too much, haha!)

Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 65
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:37 pm 
Novice

Location: "I am everywhere and nowhere. I am all of you and none of you"
Had a great fit of laughter the moment the grayscale screen and the music started up. An overall good episode. I have begun to realize that the trailer barely scratched the surface of this season.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:51 pm 
Newcomer

After a boring, hard and embarrassing school day comes a good, epic and funny episode of Stupid Mario Bros. :D :D :D I love Mondays because every day I can see a new good episode.
It's sad, that this is the last season of Stupid Mario Bros. :cry:
The end of the episode is the best part.
I can't wait for the next perfect Monday :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:16 pm 
Freelancer

Well this was so far the best thing today in the morning. Or that is, 2 in the afternoon. Sleeping in has its consequences. :|

If you think about it, none of the human characters from Pokémon drive! Unless they do in the anima which I never really watch.

It awesome knowing the people on Ganondorf's side has something personal of their own, which is Nox Decious wanting to finish off the Darkness himself. The magazine moment was kind of funny since it shows one of those moments where a villain actually admires something from our world whether if it's in our media or something childish. Who knows when Kamek will get Bowser his new teddy bear.

Interesting how the Darkness approaches Wario and Luigi. But we do have to admit that both sides need help. Who knows what will become after this. It will be odd yet funny if they had a truce after this but with the Darkness being a thing of the dark side, I doubt it.
Funny Interactive joke in the end. I watched both endings, and they were similar with altered lines. Then of course two different Subscribe voiceover lines. Interesting joke to end an episode! Can't wait to see what they truly say in the next episode.

:coolmario: See you next time!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:34 pm 
Site Admin

Not on par with some of the other gems this season but not nearly low quality filler.

This episode was basically 5 parts and only about 6 minutes long when you cut out the obvious time fillers at the beginning and the end of the video. Like I said the previously on was kinda obvious filler because of course we've seen everything up to Episode 65, we didn't just start with Episode 65 as you might with a TV show. Still the music was a nice touch.

Mario, Gary, and Brock was a nice laugh. Personally I prefer Gary and Brock when they're on the edge of the spotlight, the supporting cast of any scene is where they shine brightest. But it was a good laugh; especially Mario getting offended.

Snake and Naomi's Scene followed with Wario and Mona's Scene were very complementary showing the two active love intrest stories back to back. Once again very well written like many little scenes so far this season and yet they felt a little redundnat. I hope they prove to foreshadow events in the future like Wario realizing how invincible he's not. And a well handled fart joke, appreciated.

My favorite scene this episode was Nox and Zubashi. Decious working against Ganon is just an epic win and it pushes both himself and The Darkness towards a fatal scenario which is what I'm hoping for: Creator VS Creation. I love their magazine comedy bit. It's really the perfect blend of seriousness and a toilet joke. It's cool to see the comedy side of Nox. The only thing this was missing was in response to "Darkness won't know what's coming!" is Ken saying "Oh yes he will".

Wario, Luigi, and The Darkness was very interesting but sort of out of character for everyone. As of Act II Part 3 I recall heated emotions between The three of them that never seemed to subside until this moment magically. While well written, Wario was a wee welcoming and The Darkness was cracking a few too many jokes when I wanted more of his cracking persona from the previous episode. But hey, the jokes were good. I like to think The Darkness is so strong part of his ability is to create this cloud around him and granting everyone around him the ability to break the fourth wall like Ken's eyes last episode and Wario this one. Not to mention himself included.

The ending(s) are pretty funny. I like beardy Richie. A good episode if not the best this season.

8/10 limited casts again!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:02 pm 
Veteran

SO MUCH FILLER! Barely anything got done. It was funny in parts, don't get me wrong.

I suspected that Shadow Mario would ask them to join them. That joke at the end actually made me laugh a little bit. It was quite clever to make fun of something you did in the past.

I didn't like the previously thing at the beginning for a six minute video, making it eight minutes. It seemed quite pointless, unless that perhaps was another joke.

6/10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:01 am 
Freelancer

Well yeah it was very much filler, it still set up somethings to expect plus the inevitable confrontation between Decious and Darkness will be on the radar.

But like usual it's so enjoyable I can forget the problems here.

9/10 Interactive Endings

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:31 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
I liked this episode, though the thing at the beginning annoyed me quite a bit. I mean, well it's okay if you want to let possible new viewers know what happened, but to have it take 2 minutes on a hardly 9 minutes vid?... Just... Meh. Also, like it was said before, this isn't a TV-show. Most people probarly already know what's happened before. But aside from that, I liked the episode. True, not much happened, but the humor made up for that. I think Mario getting offended, and Wario and the Darkness breaking the fourth wall were my favourite parts.

Overall, 6.5/10 times Gary and Brock walked towards professor Oak.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:27 pm 
Landsman

Pretty good episode! There was some funny parts in this episode.
LOL at the interactive ending!
9/10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:18 pm 
Fan Girl

Well, I like it.
It was better than the last one...