The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 62
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:46 pm 
Creator

Mario and the gang continue to fight in the ultimate war against evil!

Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 62:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3SrTp8UjE0

And if you haven't seen them yet, here are the Bloopers for the previous episode.

Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 61 Bloopers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQqHomvMTdA

As always, please feel free to leave your comments and feedback! Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 62
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:27 pm 
Newcomer

Naomi is really pretty! <3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 pm 
Site Admin

A pretty Solid as Snake episode. Although I hardly followed the Snake plot, I found it an interesting expansion to his character. His stealth lessons were also pretty funny aided by the lack of music. Although the music was nothing of note in this episode, last one had some chilling fresh themes coupled with some familiar ones while this time around I feel as if I've heard the whole soundtrack before. Ryu's scene was my favorite, suddenly he's gone from serious to comic which is a good look for him. DK had a bit too much spotlight in this one; he's best as a complementary joke not as the punchline. Albeit, I did laugh a lot. I'm excited about both the name drops of Link and Prof Oak, theoretically foreshadowing their future appearance. The final villain scene was a little messy, a reflection here, Blaire's glasses there, a flash of something for a second, but it was interesting. I really like how almost literally all the previous characters are involved in some form or another. I await next week's episode!

9/10 Cellphone Arguements!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:52 pm 
Veteran

I very much enjoyed this episode. I smiled when Link was mentioned. I'm just curious as to whether he will be played by Kent or Eric. I hope its Kent, but if it is not, I understand.

I like the new female actor for Naomi. She is the best actor of the females now. (Yes, I say female actor, because now actor likes to be called actress now. It makes it not equal)

I found the new look of the UPS man very weird, but it could be because I am so used to the old look. I definitely liked how he still sang the old song.

I was like, "WHYYY?" when I saw Blaire and Pauline alive again. I would have preferred them to stay dead. Although I like the whole thing with Scott Masterson.

Overall score: 8/10

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:28 am 
Freelancer

Its nice to see a new character in there. Ganondorf's look is great and the decision to pronounce Ryu's name right is hilarious.

10/10

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:39 am 
Freelancer

I needed to watch this a second time before giving my review. I did the same thing for the premiere so I may have to watch episodes twice before giving a review.

It's such a coincidence that I happened to have played the Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D Demo before watching this episode, because it made Snake's lesson on stealth hilarious.
I never played any of the Metal Gear Solid games so I'm going to get the Snake Eater when it comes out for the 3DS.
Naomi was an interesting character to bring in and the actor is without a doubt (like Insanity said) the best female actor in the whole series. Don't get me wrong, the actors who played Peach, Dance Critic, Walgina, Daisy, Pauline, Dawn/Mona, are great actors, but the one you've choose to play Naomi was the best. I don't know what her character is like in the actual games but it was really interesting to bring her in the series.
I did thought Snake actually died and that might of been his final moment, but hey, if Naomi can help Snake, that's good enough for me. Although I'm sure we can all tell the pills won't help him for long. Must suck to be Snake.

Funny how you changed the way you say Ryu's name after people telling you, "you're saying the name wrong!"

That's the second time we saw Matt in the DK costume in the scene where Ryu was talking at 2:54. To think the first time was when Bowser called in his ninjas, there might be a possible chance that Matt in a DK costume is an Easter egg for every episode rather than a goof. That depends if it happens again for Episode 63 and up.

DK checking the mail was epic. It's funny how you made it look like it was failblog in slow motion.

UPS is back with the same old song we love hearing him sing. Now the real question is, what happened to USPS? And DHL?

Cool to hear Link's name, but it doesn't mean he'll make an appearance. If he does, it will be a surprise if Kent came back. If it's Eric, maybe it's a different Link! Or it's an excuse "I got taller," or "pay no attention for the fact they changed me for another actor."

Brock: Can we catch Pokémon?
Mario: I don't know, can you?
Best answer ever!

Interesting how Yoshi managed to spy on Ganondorf and his minions. To think he knew Yoshi was listening so whatever motive was given to his minions is all to trick Mario's army so they can be defeated easily. I still find it hard to believe Pauline is on Ganondorf's side but I still have my theory that Pauline is probably not herself and that Ganondorf is probably raising the darkness of her thoughts and heart inside of her to hate Mario.
What can I say? Ganondorf looks epically evil with the darker green face rather than light green. I thought we wouldn't be seeing his true face until near the finale or during the finale, but better at the end of an episode than during.

One goof: The last scene where we see Ganondorf's true face as he replies there's no need to kill the dinosaur, Blair is wearing clear glasses instead of shades.

Overall, it was another great episode with new things and more to know.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:08 am 
Newcomer

A very good episode. :D
I was really surprised that Snake is still alive. :)

I can't for the next one :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:43 pm 
Landsman

Good and interesting episode! Yay! Snake is back! It's cool to see a new character added.
I laughed hard at Snake's lesson on stealth.
I have played the MGS games before.It was funny! XD
It would be cool to see Link again.
Ganondorf looks more evil.Can't wait to see the next episode!
This episode gets 10/10

Post subject: Orion
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:26 pm 
Fan Girl

Now, this was good Jigglypuff!!!

I have to admit, I was not a fan of Episode 61, but I enjoyed this one a lot. I looooved the AT&T bit because I work for AT&T hehe...

Anyway, yeah, bring back old UPS look and groove like ya gonna!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:36 am 
Landsman

Loved this episode hurt my side laughing at snakes lesson. Was really impressed with Naomi the actress you chose has got her spot on. Big props go out to Matt though (all that make-up) he had to have alot of patience while it was being applied.

Image Image

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Skype id theoriginallunacatz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:00 pm 
Newcomer

First Let me say that I'm SO glad that Snake is still alive. Naomi is so cool and sexy especially with her accent lol. I have to say the most epic part of the episode was when Ganondorf and compnay was discussing plans even though they knew Yoshi was eavesdropping. I knew FedEx was evil, but I don't understand why Scott Materson was evil even though he is funny. Ryu is cool and love the joke about Hyrule doesn't get service. This episode got me on my toes for the next one. 10/10! BTW I really hope Link once again come back to defeat Gannondorf whether if it's Kent or Not!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:56 pm 
Newcomer

Absolutely loved it. First im really glad that snake is still alive and im also glad the episode has some humor to it so it doesn't seem so serious. I cant wait for the next episode of SMB because this series is my life lol