The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 2:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 60
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:17 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
Episode 60 - The Darkness Explains it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLnnLgqf ... ture=feedu

Story time with uncle darkness, and plot thickenings

Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 60
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:31 am 
Freelancer

This is the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenddddd - of Season 4!
Brilliant back story! I had most of my theories right about the beacon.

It was awesome seeing Nox Decious and Merlin actually talk face to face.

The Darkness is a genius which means he won't kill Mario until Ganondorf's army is finished.

Ganondorf for Season 5 :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Dk forgives Mario for the death of Pauline.

Wario finally goes out on that date with Mona!

Snake still wants his money back!

I had a feeling Ganon send the ninjas when the Trifecta kept it as an anonymous for us.

This Season is AWESOME! :awesome: I can't wait for Season 5!

:coolmario: Great job Richard, Chris, Julian, Matt, and crew! :coolmario:

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:32 am 
Freelancer

Epic is the best word to describe this finale.

The Darkness is one crazy guy and Ganondorf really could this mean Kent would be back next season as Link.

Decious how we've missed you. Its nice to see Merlin's alive and Wario and Mona are so good together.

The Finale of season 4 10/10

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:07 am 
Role Player

One thing that was in my head the entire time the minute Darkness said,"It'll be a grand army, with a lot of old foes" And when Decious was revealed was that he might try to get Mr. L back??????? I don't know how but you never know.

anyways great episode :D Can't wait till season 5!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:23 am 
Freelancer

Wooooooooaaaaaaaaaaah! Not only the Darkness is back, but Nox Decious is back as well. This is mind blowing! At least we know that Merlin is still alive, but where is he? Gannondorf is a possible appearance for an up coming season *sneezing sound while saying season five*. Darkness really thought out his death now didn't he. But Wario could still use the counter curse to stop him. DK forgives Mario, yay! Wario finally goes on that date. And Snake knew something was up with that beacon. But he still wants his money! I thought he gave up on that! This was epic for the finally of season 4. 10 flashbacks out of 10. I wonder, did anyone counted how many flashbacks was in this episode?

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:50 am 
Commentator

Great finale!

I knew something tricky would have happen somewhere in season 4! I had that feeling ever since Snake's conversation with Ness about how the Darkness tricked them in destroying the beacon!

Furthermore, it was great having Nox Decious and the Darkness back! 'Cause this means they both have to be defeated in season 5 and this also means that season 5 is probably full of action!

But the Darkness mentioned that Ganondorf - who I think is probably going to be played by Matt since he voiced the letter - is teaming up with Bowser again! Does this mean that we will see Bowser again in Season 5?

Anyways, I hope you guys put in something really really really amazing for season 5! And I hope we don't have to wait too long for season 5 to come out!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:34 am 
Greenhorn

Epic! 10/10

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:59 am 
Commentator

Great end to a season!
Nice work at explaining why The Darkness won't stay dead XD.
At points I was saying 'lol-what?'
And by dumb theroy about Darkness being a Heartless and Blair being a Nobody is wrong.

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:37 pm 
Veteran

The end of this season was awesome. ^_^ I loved it so much. Yay for plot. All I can say is Punkcick called it!

I'm glad something is finally happening with Ganondorf after introducing him in the second season.

I'm sure Season Five will be awesome.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:02 pm 
Novice

This episode was really epic. My mind was blown by the time it was revealed that Nox Decious is alive again. I can't wait for season 5. I'm sure you guys will make it even more awesome.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:49 pm 
Newcomer

The first time I saw this, I was speechless. Then, all I could say was, HOLY CRAP! It totally blew me away!

Now Richie, you said you wanted to tie up all the loose ends in this episode, and you did, but you made more in the process. I will list them.
1. The Darkness knew the beginning of what happened between Merlin and Nox Decious because Blaire overheard and told him, but he said that he left before the climax because he had to go meet up with Liquid. The Beacon hadn't been destroyed yet, so the Darkness wouldn't have known yet that he needed Blaire to form the Trifecta.
2. In Episode 46, Mario said that it had been about a year since they lost their powers, and in Episode 57, you said that Blaire first met Liquid 3 months earlier. So, how could he have gone to meet him right when Merlin confronted Decious?
3. The Darkness couldn't have known that Merlin would have Wario gather Mario and Luigi at the cave, and he just brought Snake with him to destroy the Beacon. Surely he wasn't planning to revive himself using only Ness's power?
4. Why didn't the Darkness just make Ness destroy the Beacon? Why did he have to trick Snake into doing it? Of course, my theory is that the shell of the Beacon is made up of positive energy (which is what he needed Blaire for, since the Darkness can't produce any) containing the power-draining essense within. This positive force would repel any destructive form of magic, so only a weapon that contained no magic (positive or negative) could damage it, like a bullet from Snake's gun.
5. If the Beacon drained their powers, then why did Snake pass out with the rest of them? Snake had no powers, so it shouldn't have done anything to him.
6. Why didn't they go into a coma like Waluigi did when they lost their powers?
7. Wario said that the Nether Saber would lose it's power if Merlin died since he created it, but the original Black Widow Blade still worked after Decious died.

Despite the plot holes, awesome episode, awesome season, and awesome new season teaser!
Stupid Mario Brothers FTW!

P.S. Will the Darkness ever start wearing his hat again?

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:47 pm 
Commentator

I knew it! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! Ganondorf is coming!

I really think you guys did an amazing job, Richie, with the dialog; making it fun and interesting while still explaining. I also really liked the explanation about the red hair. :lol: I really enjoyed this episode. Now I'm really excited! This has been an amazing season! :)

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:23 pm 
Creator

DeltaHK wrote:
The first time I saw this, I was speechless. Then, all I could say was, HOLY CRAP! It totally blew me away!

Now Richie, you said you wanted to tie up all the loose ends in this episode, and you did, but you made more in the process. I will list them.
1. The Darkness knew the beginning of what happened between Merlin and Nox Decious because Blaire overheard and told him, but he said that he left before the climax because he had to go meet up with Liquid. The Beacon hadn't been destroyed yet, so the Darkness wouldn't have known yet that he needed Blaire to form the Trifecta.
2. In Episode 46, Mario said that it had been about a year since they lost their powers, and in Episode 57, you said that Blaire first met Liquid 3 months earlier. So, how could he have gone to meet him right when Merlin confronted Decious?
3. The Darkness couldn't have known that Merlin would have Wario gather Mario and Luigi at the cave, and he just brought Snake with him to destroy the Beacon. Surely he wasn't planning to revive himself using only Ness's power?
4. Why didn't the Darkness just make Ness destroy the Beacon? Why did he have to trick Snake into doing it? Of course, my theory is that the shell of the Beacon is made up of positive energy (which is what he needed Blaire for, since the Darkness can't produce any) containing the power-draining essense within. This positive force would repel any destructive form of magic, so only a weapon that contained no magic (positive or negative) could damage it, like a bullet from Snake's gun.
5. If the Beacon drained their powers, then why did Snake pass out with the rest of them? Snake had no powers, so it shouldn't have done anything to him.
7. Wario said that the Nether Saber would lose it's power if Merlin died since he created it, but the original Black Widow Blade still worked after Decious died.

Despite the plot holes, awesome episode, awesome season, and awesome new season teaser!

#1 Sorry i didn't make this more clear. The darkness had already figured out BEFORE he even died that Mario would have to lose his powers and then get them back in order to regain physical form.

#2 Mario should have said 3 months, i'm afraid that's my bad because i was thinking it had almost been a year since we "filmed" blind storm, and i wasn't thinking about the "in show" timeline. Just pretend he said 3 months lol

#3 no, he knew, Merlin is a bit predictable when it comes to telling poeple what to do, The darkness knew that as soon as he created the beacon, Merlin would inevitably tell the heros to stop snake from destorying it.

#4 The beacon was designed so that only a non-magical person could tamper with it, this would ensure that merlin could not de-assemble it. Therefor only non-magical means could destroy it.

#5 it still temporarily drained him of his strength, without permanent damage, it would have happened to anyone, powers or not.

#6 Theres a big difference between sacrifice and force. Mario had his powers stripped from him, Waluigi willingly gave them up. The beacon was designed to strip your powers for you. But waluigi had to use all of his strength to spread his power over 4 people. The result is a longer term sleep then just the 6 days the heros spent unconscious in the cave. He'll wake up whenever Doug decides to come back and play the character again, hopefully this will happen by season 5 lol.

#7 The nether saber is attached to merlin's soul for the exact purpose of knowing whether or not he lives. The black widow blade was only attached to decious' magic, and the darkness is still his magic.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:08 pm 
Newcomer

Richalvarez wrote:
DeltaHK wrote:

#1 Sorry i didn't make this more clear. The darkness had already figured out BEFORE he even died that Mario would have to lose his powers and then get them back in order to regain physical form.

#2 Mario should have said 3 months, i'm afraid that's my bad because i was thinking it had almost been a year since we "filmed" blind storm, and i wasn't thinking about the "in show" timeline. Just pretend he said 3 months lol

#3 no, he knew, Merlin is a bit predictable when it comes to telling poeple what to do, The darkness knew that as soon as he created the beacon, Merlin would inevitably tell the heros to stop snake from destorying it.

#4 The beacon was designed so that only a non-magical person could tamper with it, this would ensure that merlin could not de-assemble it. Therefor only non-magical means could destroy it.

#5 it still temporarily drained him of his strength, without permanent damage, it would have happened to anyone, powers or not.

#6 Theres a big difference between sacrifice and force. Mario had his powers stripped from him, Waluigi willingly gave them up. The beacon was designed to strip your powers for you. But waluigi had to use all of his strength to spread his power over 4 people. The result is a longer term sleep then just the 6 days the heros spent unconscious in the cave. He'll wake up whenever Doug decides to come back and play the character again, hopefully this will happen by season 5 lol.

#7 The nether saber is attached to merlin's soul for the exact purpose of knowing whether or not he lives. The black widow blade was only attached to decious' magic, and the darkness is still his magic.

Thanks for clearing all that up! Also, your answer to 6 cleared up something else for me. Ever since Episode 54, I've been wondering how Waluigi had enough power to give all four of them their full powers back. Transfering power is like donating blood, and his spirit is like a heart. As he uses power, his spirit simply creates more of it to compensate. However, by transfering so much of his power at one time, his spirit's ability to regenerate his power weakened, like a heart would. Blood carries oxygen throughout the body, and as a muscle, the heart requires oxygen to function, and becomes weaker if a person loses a lot of blood at one time. The spirit's ability to produce power must be the same way. But, instead of the spirit just ceasing to function, it goes dormant while it recharges. Waluigi put incredible strain on himself transfering so much power, making him so weak mentally and physically, that he fell into a coma while he slowly regained his strength. And as for 7, I should have guessed that seeing as Merlin made the Nether Saber out of three separate objects for the purpose of keep it from falling into the wrong hands. The reason for it's power being connected to his life can be attributed to the same reason. He wanted to make sure that if anyone ever did re-assemble the Nether Saber, it would only have power as long as he was around to stop whoever was using it in case they were evil. That also explains why he can remotely disable it. And, Merlin plays the role of a mentor and protector of the world, so he would want any good person using the saber to know if they could still rely on him.

Also, I forgot to ask these earlier. They're not so much plot holes as they are continuity questions.
8. Is the Ganondorf in SMB the one from the timeframe of Twilight Princess? I know they're all the same Ganondorf; I'm just wondering if that part of the Zelda story is where the SMB Ganondorf starts from. Ganondorf was killed in Twilight Princess, and earlier on in SMB Nox Decious revived him, so it would have had to have been in a timeframe where he was dead. Also, just before his death in that game, Ganondorf lost the Triforce of Power, and if he still had it when Decious revived him, Ganondorf would have been far more powerful than Decious was, so he wouldn't have been working for Decious. If this is true, my guess is that when Decious revived him, he somehow prevented Ganondorf from being able to reclaim the Triforce of Power, but when Decious was killed by Wario, whatever Decious did to stop him was dispelled, and so Ganondorf is the more powerful one and the one in charge this time.
9. How has Merlin lived for over a thousand years? Sure, I know how Nox Decious did it, but Merlin doesn't have a Truth Stone.
10. This one's a bit more personal, and as much I would like an answer, I won't be offended if you choose to ignore it. Was I right about why the Darkness needed Blaire's help to build the Beacon? The whole positive energy shell thing?
11. When you see yourself using fireballs and beam swords and force-enhanced sound effect punches in SMB, do you ever think, "Wow, I look cool!"?

Last edited by DeltaHK on Sun May 08, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:45 pm 
Landsman

Wow! This episode was epic! The storyline keeps getting better and better.
I knew that Ganondorf would show up sometime.I hope Link comes back for season 5.
You guys did an awesome job on season 4! Nice work! :D Can't wait for season 5!