The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 55
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:56 am 
Creator

Episode 55 - " Ninjas GALORE!"

Where Did All These Ninjas Come From?

I Give This Episode 10/10 Ancient Secret Techniques

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzuSuyiVaXE

Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 55
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:51 am 
Newcomer

Lol, all of you pronounced Ryu's name wrong, trolololol ( but that's just because today is April 1st... right? RIIIGHT? ).
Nice episode anyway, the ninjas were funny. xD

SPA Company ITA
Sergiroth on YouTube, Sergiroth on deviantART.

I'm Sergio Lyvingstone on Second Life.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:07 am 
Novice

10/10. Well personally for me it would have been a 9/10, but the thing that was brilliant for me was of course the Ninjas. I loved how just very random they all were. They were EVERYWHERE.

My favorite scene would be when Snake shoots a ninja and no one is bothered by that. Good job Richi.

lol, at the ninja vs. Ryu battle in the beginning. Those techniques are awesome!

But you must have known that already...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:02 am 
Creator

Sergiroth wrote:
Lol, all of you pronounced Ryu's name wrong, trolololol ( but that's just because today is April 1st... right? RIIIGHT? ).
Nice episode anyway, the ninjas were funny. xD

Ree-yu always sounded lame to me, when i was growing up my friends and i would always call him RI-U, so that's what i decided to go with.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:11 am 
Newcomer

Richalvarez wrote:
Ree-yu always sounded lame to me, when i was growing up my friends and i would always call him RI-U, so that's what i decided to go with.

Oh, okay then. Thanks for answering. =P

Anyway, 10/10.

SPA Company ITA
Sergiroth on YouTube, Sergiroth on deviantART.

I'm Sergio Lyvingstone on Second Life.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:29 am 
Landsman

As much as I wish it didn't bother me it did. Only because as a Japanese Studies major, I have to correct weeaboo Japanese ALL THE TIME.

No offense, of course.

Anyway, good episode.. I'm still kind of "WTF" about the ninjas.. but they vaguely remind me of the Putty ninjas from MMPR, which makes the kid in me happy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:42 am 
Newcomer

It's been awhile since I've commented here, so I'll give you my review.

The beginning scene with Ryu was great! I figured you would give him a fast, japanese, sensai personality to him. So I have one question about the ninjas, where they hired by the Trifecta or are they just random ninjas? Also is the red ninja's name is spelled "Sabashi"? Anyway I thought the backstory between him and Ryu was funny. You guys got very creative with the techniques.

I thought it was hillarious how the ninjas where just playing around Mario's house and how Mario and Luigi hated their past selves for not dealing with the ninjas earlier. So the quick side story about Dokey Kong getting picked up by a producer to make him rich for his dancing, is that an excuse to write DK out of the rest of the season or will it have something to do with the plot? I'm corious about that since I know you and Matt play DK. I thought it was funny how during the heroes' conversation they were beating up the ninjas behind them. I look forward to seeing how Ryu will train the heroes.

The scene with Brock and Gary was funny as usual and I found it very nice how Wario was reading to Waluigi during him coma. By the way, is Waluii just going to rest in Mario's house for year?

I have to admit I'm a little confused about the trifecta and their power compared to the Mario Bros. First of all Liquid was defeated with a single bullet to the chest and while I believe he is good when it comes to hand-to-hand combat will he really be able to withstand a fireball from Wario or any of the Mario Bros? Ken I believe will be a powerful foe because he's a martail artist and he can to that ki-blast move if I remember correctly. As for Blare, I guess he's strong since he's one of the Trifecta and the fact he's able to block Ness' powers might infer he has psychic abilities. Where did you get the inspiration for Blare?

My favorite part of the episode is when Snake says, "I stand corrected," and Luigi responds by saying,"For the record, you're sitting down". Snake's pissed off expresion is hilarious!

I give this episode a 10/10, for being funny and my favorite episode of the season so far! I hope we get to see more ninja techniques!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:28 pm 
Commentator

That first shot of Mario and Luigi, as the camera pulls back to reveal a ninja slap-fight, had me in stitches. Perfect expressions, perfect timing.

The whole idea of a "ninja infestation" just cracks me up! And they're obviously not very good ninjas, cause you'd never notice a good ninja infestation; they'd be too stealthy!

Basically, the way you had ninjas just existing in the background (or not so background) for the majority of the episode was amazing. And especially in the scene with the trifecta (sp?), Matt got to do what Matt does best. Bet that made him happy!

The scene with Wario reading to Waluigi was funny and adorable. Thank you for not just writing Waluigi off and forgetting about him.

I like Matt's agent character. The accent is fun. Poor Yoshi though.

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:42 pm 
Novice

I really liked this episode a lot. I find the ninjas to be really funny. Plus, Matt makes an awesome ninja. I think it's really funny that Mario and Luigi were indifferent when the ninjas were running around in their house. I love the scene around in the field where they are talking about what they are gonna do next and nonchalantly beat up the ninjas.

I can't wait to see what happens next with Professor Oak, Brock, and Gary. I wonder who Professor Oak cwill choose...if he chooses one at all.

When Wario was reading the story to Waluigi, I thought it was rather cute, I don't know if that's what you were going for, but that's what I thought.

The scene when Matt comes in as the agent is really funny. I love that DK just blows them off and leaves without telling anyone after being offered a chance to become a big star. I wonder how long this will last...

It also seems that there is some tension among the trifecta. Could this be playing a part later dealing with loyalty or something? Liquid and Ken seem to have some reluctance in following Blair's plan, whatever it may be. It also seems that the power Blair has over them affects their decisions to stay with him and stick the plan.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:09 pm 
Freelancer

What is with all the ninjas?! You forgot Ryu's (I pronounce it as Ri-u too) special move! Wario reading to Waluigi and forgets he is in a comma was funny. The plot thickens now. 10 Donkey Kong breaking down out of 10.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:51 pm 
Newcomer

Wait a minute Richie! I just found a huge plot hole! If Waluigi is in a coma, doesn't he need to go on life support or something?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:08 am 
Commentator

DeltaHK wrote:
Wait a minute Richie! I just found a huge plot hole! If Waluigi is in a coma, doesn't he need to go on life support or something?

No, a coma is just a level of consciousness. Often people who need to be on life-support are in comas but not necessarily the other way around. Basically, it just depends on why they're in the coma in the first place. ... Besides, just as a little terminology aside, even if he did need to be on life support, it wouldn't be a hole in the plot, it would be simply be a gaffe and require suspension of disbelief. :)

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:09 am 
Freelancer

all i have to say is this was great. The ninjas especially were hilarious and RYU yay.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:34 pm 
Newcomer

TO RICHIE

plz plz plz bring zubashi ( i think thats how its spelt ) the blood red ninja back i just think hes really cool, even if hes not a big enemy plz bring him as a ninja cammando or cammander or captain or general

or a ninja dressed in red

FROM
STUPID MARIO BROTHERS 4 EVER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:35 pm 
Newcomer

and you made the costume why let it go to waste

PS. my youtube account is called Moviespoofsunited

[spoiler][/na im lying theres no spoiler]