The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 54
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:58 am 
Creator

ratedrsuperstar302 wrote:
Nice Episode. I'll give my take on it.

This episode is better than Ep53 in that there was much better effort into it (Not that I'm saying Ep53 was a let down) and had a perfect write out of Waluigi.

However, one thing pissed me off a little bit and that was Mario. I don't get why last episode he lost his memory and comes back glad to see his friends again, then this episode he was a total goomba. Sorry for my French but I'm speaking my opinion. But on the other hand, Rich did potray the perfect me! and he did it well, thats why one youtube I wrote "Emmy Nomination for Best proformed Duch Bag: Richard Alvarez as Mario. Congrats!"

The episode was really good on how Waluigi was written out. But one thing I want to know is why is Doug going? I mean someone tell me I've been living under a rock but could someone explain?

In My Opinion, 9.9999999999999999/10 because of the Mario/belly button thing. Still a good ep!!!

Basically, Mario was glad to see everyone, but never felt like he owed Waluigi anything, since he's always leaving. Plus i had to have at least one character make Jokes during those scenes so they didn't get too serious.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:27 am 
Newcomer

Richalvarez wrote:
ratedrsuperstar302 wrote:
Nice Episode. I'll give my take on it.

This episode is better than Ep53 in that there was much better effort into it (Not that I'm saying Ep53 was a let down) and had a perfect write out of Waluigi.

However, one thing pissed me off a little bit and that was Mario. I don't get why last episode he lost his memory and comes back glad to see his friends again, then this episode he was a total goomba. Sorry for my French but I'm speaking my opinion. But on the other hand, Rich did potray the perfect me! and he did it well, thats why one youtube I wrote "Emmy Nomination for Best proformed Duch Bag: Richard Alvarez as Mario. Congrats!"

The episode was really good on how Waluigi was written out. But one thing I want to know is why is Doug going? I mean someone tell me I've been living under a rock but could someone explain?

In My Opinion, 9.9999999999999999/10 because of the Mario/belly button thing. Still a good ep!!!

Basically, Mario was glad to see everyone, but never felt like he owed Waluigi anything, since he's always leaving. Plus i had to have at least one character make Jokes during those scenes so they didn't get too serious.

Ok then. Hey! I have an idea! 4 Ep55 why don't in a really serious moment Mario says to the group "Do you know what I like?" and make them say "No" and then they shake their hips to Baby Got Back. I WILL PAY MONEY 2 C THAT!!!

Find me on YouTube!: ratedrsuperstar302/NscrSlipstrmSngsCup
Block on YouTube: nascarcocacolacup and nascardrpeppercup

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:13 pm 
Newcomer

Now that you explain it, the whole Mario treating Waluigi's deeds and falling into a coma like nothing makes it more understandable, but it was still too insensitive to the point where I wanted to shake Mario. XD

But still, Waluigi will be missed. With all the little number of cast members now, makes me wonder about who else will make their debut.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:49 pm 
Newcomer

Pretty nice episode.
Everything seemed a bit too fast, but I'm not complaining about it. Mario acting like an a**hole made me laugh a lot, lol.

SPA Company ITA
Sergiroth on YouTube, Sergiroth on deviantART.

I'm Sergio Lyvingstone on Second Life.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:39 pm 
Newcomer

I'm still wondering why everyone keeps leaving messages on the Richalvarez channel about wanting Dane and the others to come back. After all this time, you'd think they'd understand that the split is final. All I keep seeing is, "Bring back Ash!" And I've seen it all over other Richalvarez-affiliated channels too. People just wont let this die! So many of these people are either too stupid to come here and read about it, or they're just too inconsiderate to care. They really need to get over it and find something better to do than troll the crap out of everyone 'til they get their way!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:42 pm 
Novice

This episode was really awesome. One thing I noticed though is that it seems that Snake is becoming really mean to the others. I don't know if it's because of him aging, which it might be, but he seemed really rude. I first noticed this when Wario walked out of the house when he was upset about Waluigi falling into a coma, and Snake didn't really care. He seemed really insensitive about it to me.

Otherwise, the episode was really great. Looking forward to next week's episode.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:42 pm 
Newcomer

DeltaHK wrote:
I'm still wondering why everyone keeps leaving messages on the Richalvarez channel about wanting Dane and the others to come back. After all this time, you'd think they'd understand that the split is final. All I keep seeing is, "Bring back Ash!" And I've seen it all over other Richalvarez-affiliated channels too. People just wont let this die! So many of these people are either too stupid to come here and read about it, or they're just too inconsiderate to care. They really need to get over it and find something better to do than troll the crap out of everyone 'til they get their way!

I know, right? I'll tell you what: people are dumb.
I know it's off topic, but this reminds me of when Director Goss, the guy who created "Arenas", had a problem with some members of his crew because they took the payment and then left the project, and as a result, Season 2 of Arenas will never exist. He even wrote that on his YouTube page. Guess what? People are still making comments like "Where's season 2?" or "Is season 2 coming out?".

SPA Company ITA
Sergiroth on YouTube, Sergiroth on deviantART.

I'm Sergio Lyvingstone on Second Life.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:53 pm 
Newcomer

Wow, Richie, didn't notice since I was tired and up late last night when I first watched this episode, but I've got to say this. You did a great job of giving Merlin a less serious side! You took a character almost as over-the-top as the Darkness, and you made him funny, and without changing his overall character! It seems that Merlin might finally have an occasional place in this less serious direction of SMB after all!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:45 pm 
Newcomer

What maby Mario should of done is instead of being a funny belly button he should of been like a 3 year old. throwing tantrums. that would mario serious in a way we've never seen it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:54 pm 
Commentator

As others have said before, the balance of comedy and plot was an awesome combination. I didn't really get the riddle too well until adam explained it, but thats how it usually works in IoM (Miashona Saga story), where i dont get something and he elaborates...Im not one to derive prophesies.
I have no other complaints with this episode. Every serious moment usually ended with a punchline. I feel every episode should be like this one.
9.9/10 Bannana Milkshakes from Baskin Robbins.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:49 pm 
Freelancer

Really, REALLY good episode guys! I loved every minute of it. At first I thought the flash back with Merlin actually happened in OP: BS, but I went and re-watched that scene and saw it faded to black before Merlin told Wario anything. I thought that was a really good write in to continue that plot. Even though I didn't know Waluigi was going away till I came to the forums today, I kind-of figured as much, since y'all wrote him out; but that was probably the best way to do it.

Also, I don't see why Snake isn't still mad at Mario about the chocolates, because he's pretty much dying at a very fast rate; if he aged that fast over the course of a few episodes, then he could be dead within the next 3 episodes.

Well, anyway, good job everyone, this was my favorite episode this season so far. 9.5/10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:20 am 
Newcomer

Wii Master 64 wrote:
Really, REALLY good episode guys! I loved every minute of it. At first I thought the flash back with Merlin actually happened in OP: BS, but I went and re-watched that scene and saw it faded to black before Merlin told Wario anything. I thought that was a really good write in to continue that plot. Even though I didn't know Waluigi was going away till I came to the forums today, I kind-of figured as much, since y'all wrote him out; but that was probably the best way to do it.

Also, I don't see why Snake isn't still mad at Mario about the chocolates, because he's pretty much dying at a very fast rate; if he aged that fast over the course of a few episodes, then he could be dead within the next 3 episodes.

Well, anyway, good job everyone, this was my favorite episode this season so far. 9.5/10

RIP Snake in 3 eps
RIP Nascar 09 in 3 days. 2009-2011 NASCAR THE GAME 2011 IS COMING!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:19 am 
Landsman

DeltaHK wrote:
You did a great job of giving Merlin a less serious side! You took a character almost as over-the-top as the Darkness, and you made him funny, and without changing his overall character! It seems that Merlin might finally have an occasional place in this less serious direction of SMB after all!

in SMB, yeah.. but just watch Richie's "Arthur" series... he's hella redonk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:11 am 
Novice

Snake better get his money soon. He's becoming a pretty cooky old geezer, what with his conspiracy theories and whatnot.

On a more serious note, I really liked this episode. It didn't ever get too serious, and it still had it's funny moments. Nice work, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next episode now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:24 am 
Freelancer

............................................. Oh! I forgot to post my opinion.

It's is an awesome episode! Kind of strange how in OBS, Merlin and Wario seemed more serious but that's because we never got to see their conversation.

I love how Mario is complaining about the transfer and the coma.
"God! SHUT UP!" Wario yelled.

It weird how Mario was excited to have no more powers and now he's glad to have them back.

Could have a least put some sort of drink in the cups for real so when Brock spits it out, it looks real.

Prof. Oak is awesome! The boys deserve to wash his car. They suck just by arguing at each other. It's funny how Ness did actually trick them and yet Oak still had something for them to do.

"Don't forget to wax!"

Great episode! Sorry for my late post.