The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 11:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 53
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:17 pm 
Newcomer

Celes wrote:
ratedrsuperstar302 wrote:
RICHARD. I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU AND FOR DALE EARNHARDT MICHAEL JACKSON AND ZELDA SAKE PLEASE RESPOND TO ME PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, kid!

I think it's very nice that you wanna dedicate your dance to Richie.

But can you take it off your signature, please? I'm browsing on my Wii and that vid gets me out of the page =P

I know, it sucks but what can I do XD

Also, you can always send Richie a PM! He's a very nice fella and always replies :)

Ok. 1st thing I want to say is that it's really hard to dance when you can't show your face and have to use YouTube Webcam vid AND you have a laptop and 2nd thing Richie or Any of the cast really don't respond to me so I had HAD to get their attention. Oh well, pretty soon ill show my face cause im learning boxing and i wont screw around with the camera.
And now I have both my NASCAR Sliptream Signs Cup Highlights as my Signiture and a new highlight is every friday and yes ive got lazy with my writting lol

Find me on YouTube!: ratedrsuperstar302/NscrSlipstrmSngsCup
Block on YouTube: nascarcocacolacup and nascardrpeppercup

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:53 am 
Commentator

Celes wrote:
RICHARD. I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU AND FOR DALE EARNHARDT MICHAEL JACKSON AND ZELDA SAKE PLEASE RESPOND TO ME PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, kid!

I think it's very nice that you wanna dedicate your dance to Richie.

But can you take it off your signature, please? I'm browsing on my Wii and that vid gets me out of the page =P

I know, it sucks but what can I do XD

Also, you can always send Richie a PM! He's a very nice fella and always replies :)

Ok. 1st thing I want to say is that it's really hard to dance when you can't show your face and have to use YouTube Webcam vid AND you have a laptop and 2nd thing Richie or Any of the cast really don't respond to me so I had HAD to get their attention. Oh well, pretty soon ill show my face cause im learning boxing and i wont screw around with the camera.
And now I have both my NASCAR Sliptream Signs Cup Highlights as my Signiture and a new highlight is every friday and yes ive got lazy with my writting lol

Ratedrsuperstar302, this is a bad way of getting attention. It's just annoying and, if it isn't completely ignored, is going to generate negative attention. Celes and I are being really nice about it but I'm sure, any moment now, you're going to get someone chewing you out.

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:40 pm 
Newcomer

Ratedrsuperstar302, this is a bad way of getting attention. It's just annoying and, if it isn't completely ignored, is going to generate negative attention. Celes and I are being really nice about it but I'm sure, any moment now, you're going to get someone chewing you out.[/quote]
Ok message got.

Find me on YouTube!: ratedrsuperstar302/NscrSlipstrmSngsCup
Block on YouTube: nascarcocacolacup and nascardrpeppercup

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:07 pm 
Newcomer

To be honest, I loved the general intent of this episode, however, I was disappointed with how rushed it was, especially with the whole Dawn/Mario scene and plot. I'm okay with Mario "finding love" in another girl who helps him out of a bad situation, but, really, it seems a little too sloppy. It was really the only thing I had real problems with in the entire Stupid Mario Brothers writing script. :P

It just seems too convenient to me that first Mario loses his memory, meets a nice girl, and then gains it back and the reason for Dawn being in the season is basically nulled-out and void, because Mario doesn't want to involve her in the mess.

It did intrigue me at times however, how it almost appeared convenient for Dawn to appear there and to be the one to help Mario out - when that would be a great plot for this girl to work her way into Mario's trust - if she happened to have a *ahem* -darker- intent for helping Mario out. Now wouldn't that be juicy and suspenseful? :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:08 pm 
Mediate

Naturechik...I love the way you think...I would have loved that!!!! xD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:48 pm 
Intermediate

Agreed. I think I'm amongst the few that enjoy the serious episodes. From my eyes, they seem to have the most coherent storylines and provide Richie and crew the greatest opportunity to show off their talent in filmmaking. While it's very difficult to condense a love story inside an eleven minute video, and you can definetly feel the speed, Richie did an admirable job. The departure of the episode added variety to the series, and it is my personal favorite episode in season 4 thus far. Excellent work, RMA studios!

Message me anytime!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:47 pm 
Newcomer

I enjoy the serious with splash of humor more than humor with....some dab of serious.

Idk, to me its funnier that way.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:51 am 
Newcomer

It was nice to see Ness and Snake talking together: the contrast of youth vs old age. The idea of “the child within” seems to be an on-going theme in the series. It also adds to the nostalgia. Snake assures Ness that he only appears old “on the outside”. Snake’s aging seems premature: perhaps many adults feel the same way?

I believe that Snake is the embodiment of the idea of “growing up too fast”: he carries a gun and has to deal with many complex issues in his life. Perhaps it’s no wonder he’s turning gray early, given the enormous amount of pressure he’s under. It can’t just be through the lack of medicated chocolates and his smoking. Ness is just a “kid” in comparison, yet paradoxically seems to have mental abilities far beyond his chronological age. This is an interesting character pairing.

Ness = external child, adult like mind
Solid Snake = external adult, child like mind

The characters are opposites and complement each other.
I found their conversation really satisfying to watch as they exchanged information and learned from each other’s very different perspectives.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 am 
Newcomer

The episode was pretty good. When Mario lost his memory, he was a totally different person. It was funny that "mushrooms" triggered his memory. I think Dawn would have been a great influence to Mario. I also liked how things returned to normal immediately when Mario reunites with Luigi. The trifecta seems like trouble :(