The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 53
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:30 pm 
Newcomer

Hey Rich, have you seen my vid on youtube of me dancing? If not, heres a link, but i used my web cam so it's not that good.

Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbQZpH_5gj4

Find me on YouTube!: ratedrsuperstar302/NscrSlipstrmSngsCup
Block on YouTube: nascarcocacolacup and nascardrpeppercup

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:18 am 
Site Admin

Richalvarez wrote:
I was hoping Adam would actually write a review this time, But I guess he's waiting to write a season review.

Oh I shall, tomorrow that is. I actually was so busy with my own videomaking I forgot the latest episode came out...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:02 am 
Mediate

This is by far my favorite episode from season 4, I have been so anticipating for the plot line to finally come! I love the comedy, but I don't like how there has been no plot in a way with the previous episodes. This one though, I was so happy with. At first, when it started I swore I had missed an episode or totally completely forgotten the previous episode and was slightly confused, but I like the aspect of us only knowing what Mario knows until the very end. With us not fully finding out what had happened until later, I loved it. Yes, it was slightly confusing, but after I understood, I found it extremely clever.

I believe the only thing I was not too sure and did not exactly like was most of the scenes with Dawn. I understood that Dawn was there to help out Mario, but taking Mario's clothes away and changing his accent? How in any way, shape, or form is that helping him?! I understand that afterwards, Mario does not exactly care about getting his memory back, but wanting to change his accent? Why? What is the purpose of that? I don't know, maybe I'm just looking way into this and should just let it go.

Another thing that bothered me was the affection that Dawn and Mario formed with each other. I understand why there was one, but I feel like it was rushed, and because of it, I felt a bit of awkwardness between them. I do understand why it was rushed though in a way, but either way, the awkwardness still sticks with me.

Anyways! Back to what I loved, I loved the freaken flashback of when we meet the villians. I have no idea why, but when we finally met those three, I was completely and utterly overjoyed! I guess it is because there is finally, once again, some kind of plot and conflict.

I felt overly happy when Luigi finally sees Mario again. I mean, no, it is not the most overwhelmingly warm reunion, but since at the time, things were in a way slightly grim situation, I understand why there wasn't one. So in my opinion, the reunion of Mario being back with the gang, was well done. It brought a smile to my face.

Overall, like I said, I freaken loved the episode and it is by far my favorite of Season four. I hope to freaken god that the up coming episodes will stick with the plot. xD

I give this a 9/10, only mostly because of the rushed feeling with Dawn.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:48 am 
Newcomer

gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Rich you should talk to me on youtube. OR ANY OF THE CAST FOR THAT MANNER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 am 
Fan Girl

AdminAdam wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
I was hoping Adam would actually write a review this time, But I guess he's waiting to write a season review.

Oh I shall, tomorrow that is. I actually was so busy with my own videomaking I forgot the latest episode came out...

................ NOTHING!! :awesome:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:48 pm 
Commentator

I was going to write a scene by scene analysis of this video but then I got amnesia and forgot all about it! LOL great video. It had a few points where I was confused but after reading Aislings analysis and your feedback everything makes sense XD. Im glad you didnt take the amnesia into the old stereotypical soap opera style comedy. It was interesting to see you as "yourself" while still being Mario. One thing I noticed was the fact that you kinda looked a little awkward while hugging "Dawn". No big deal though ;) Overall this was one of the best episodes thus far although it doesnt quite rank on my favorites. 8/10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:29 pm 
Novice

This episode seems to have busted the Dam of Analysis, but in general, it was level-head with good comedic lines. The plot line was patchy, for lack of a better word, but it wasn't completely unclear. Dawn's character I actually liked. Her presence was funny (not in a bad way).

oh, by the way, you guys look good. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:26 pm 
Newcomer

This was a good episode. I was hoping that Mario and that girl would have kissed at the end, but oh well.
Good job Richard !!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:13 pm 
Greenhorn

The episode was a very nice turning point, I was beginning to think that this season was going to be like season 1, since not much plot was really going on in this season. I did think that this season was going to be half funny and half serious, just like the movie. I am really hoping that Dawn will appear in future episodes, she is an interesting character, and if they defeat the 3 bad guys, Dawn could be Mario's ticket to a normal life in the real world. Heh, maybe Liquid and Snake will have another duel or maybe a big shoot out, that I am really looking forward to.
I really enjoyed this episode, keep up the good work!

Don't look behind you. By the time you look around, you'll
be dead.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:42 pm 
Newcomer

Richie, one question.
Is Mona an original character?

Now for my comment. I think I'm starting to see a pattern here. I'll bet that everything that has happened so far has been a conspiracy that goes all the way back to the movie. We all know that Liquid and the Darkness were working together, but then I thought, "What did the Darkness need Liquid for?" Two words. Plan B. When Liquid found out that Wario had "killed" the Darkness, he executed the first part of their plan. Faking his death. Second, the Darkness initiated his part of the plan. Infusing his hat with a part of his essence and making Ness sense it. When the Darkness psychically compelled Ness to put on the hat, that essense was transferred to him, allowing the Darkness to partially possess him. The Darkness didn't control Ness's body, but just implanted thoughts in his head and giving him the desire to act on them. When Ness led Snake to the cave, the next part of the plan began, disempowering Mario and his friends. Also, the Darkness created the illusion of Merlin for Wario so that he would gather the others at the cave. I know this because if it was the real Merlin, he would have known what the Beacon really was and told Wario. Now, whether it was my mind trick theory, or something else, I don't know, but the point is they were now vulnerable. Next, Liquid would remain undercover and wait until the next time Snake would recieve his FOXDIE cure. Liquid knew that without their powers, the only one of them left who would be a serious threat to him would be Snake, so he secretly swapped the real chocolates for ones containing poison. Also, he inconspicuously revealed himself to Snake at Starbucks, knowing that he would be motivated to try and get everyone's powers back, which Liquid wanted them to do for some reason. As for the poison, Liquid's plan was hindered by Mario, who stole it for Pauline. Liquid still had all his bases covered though. Since both the FOXDIE chocolates and the poison chocolates are lethal to ordinary people, they would have never known it was poison. Also, Snake became old and less of a threat, and would eventually die, so reducing Snake's threat level, and Liquid maintaing the secrecy of his plan were both taken care of. However, they (however some of them reluctantly) agreed that they would need Mario's help to get their powers back, so after Mario refused to help, Liquid knew he would have to escalate matters. So, with the information gathered by the ninjas spying on them, he and his associates launched sneak attacks on them. Then, Mario would realize that he had no other choice but to help try to get their powers back.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:07 pm 
Creator

DeltaHK wrote:
Richie, one question.
Is Mona an original character?

Now for my comment. I think I'm starting to see a pattern here. I'll bet that everything that has happened so far has been a conspiracy that goes all the way back to the movie. We all know that Liquid and the Darkness were working together, but then I thought, "What did the Darkness need Liquid for?" Two words. Plan B. When Liquid found out that Wario had "killed" the Darkness, he executed the first part of their plan. Faking his death. Second, the Darkness initiated his part of the plan. Infusing his hat with a part of his essence and making Ness sense it. When the Darkness psychically compelled Ness to put on the hat, that essense was transferred to him, allowing the Darkness to partially possess him. The Darkness didn't control Ness's body, but just implanted thoughts in his head and giving him the desire to act on them. When Ness led Snake to the cave, the next part of the plan began, disempowering Mario and his friends. Also, the Darkness created the illusion of Merlin for Wario so that he would gather the others at the cave. I know this because if it was the real Merlin, he would have known what the Beacon really was and told Wario. Now, whether it was my mind trick theory, or something else, I don't know, but the point is they were now vulnerable. Next, Liquid would remain undercover and wait until the next time Snake would recieve his FOXDIE cure. Liquid knew that without their powers, the only one of them left who would be a serious threat to him would be Snake, so he secretly swapped the real chocolates for ones containing poison. Also, he inconspicuously revealed himself to Snake at Starbucks, knowing that he would be motivated to try and get everyone's powers back, which Liquid wanted them to do for some reason. As for the poison, Liquid's plan was hindered by Mario, who stole it for Pauline. Liquid still had all his bases covered though. Since both the FOXDIE chocolates and the poison chocolates are lethal to ordinary people, they would have never known it was poison. Also, Snake became old and less of a threat, and would eventually die, so reducing Snake's threat level, and Liquid maintaing the secrecy of his plan were both taken care of. However, they (however some of them reluctantly) agreed that they would need Mario's help to get their powers back, so after Mario refused to help, Liquid knew he would have to escalate matters. So, with the information gathered by the ninjas spying on them, he and his associates launched sneak attacks on them. Then, Mario would realize that he had no other choice but to help try to get their powers back.

Dawn = Original Character

Mona = Wario's Girlfriend from the Warioware games.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:01 am 
Newcomer

RICHARD. I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU AND FOR DALE EARNHARDT MICHAEL JACKSON AND ZELDA SAKE PLEASE RESPOND TO ME PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:10 am 
Newcomer

Richalvarez wrote:
ratedrsuperstar302 wrote:
Hey Rich, did you get the name Dawn from randomness or did you watch Pokemon and though "that's a good name"

Could I have your thoughts?

I have an aunt and 2 cousins named Dawn, I thought it was a common name, I didn't realize so many people would think of the pokemon character, I didn't even know there was a pokemon character named dawn lol

Again could I ask you a question ppppppppppleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:38 am 
Fan Girl

ratedrsuperstar302 wrote:
RICHARD. I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU AND FOR DALE EARNHARDT MICHAEL JACKSON AND ZELDA SAKE PLEASE RESPOND TO ME PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, kid!

I think it's very nice that you wanna dedicate your dance to Richie.

But can you take it off your signature, please? I'm browsing on my Wii and that vid gets me out of the page =P

I know, it sucks but what can I do XD

Also, you can always send Richie a PM! He's a very nice fella and always replies :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:01 pm 
Role Player

I honestly thoght that this was an amazing episode the best from season 4 because of its balance of serious acting the love interests (mario and Dawn) and the comedy reliefs that came from inbetween the scenes and as for the plot it was very interesting how it threw you right in the action and you never knew what happend I thought that was a very interesting idea and as for the three new main antagonists I instantly knew the fighter guy was ken (and so did everyone else) i think he was in there because he is always second to ryu (atleast in most cases) and he wants to get stronger and also for revenge and as for liquid well....he is evil and wants to kill snake and the blonde dude I thought he was Porky of from mother series but then i realised if he was then ness would have recognized him so he is not an also richie just said that he is original so overall this episode was very good ep

10/10 :awesome:

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next