The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return


It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:15 am 
Offline
Role Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:08 pm
Posts: 1974
Location: Somewhere.... Um.... What was it again?
Now that was a scene I've been waiting for for along time! Like everyone else, I loved the Ash/Wario Conversation "No Way! I'm too Smert for you! Smert; S-M-R-T. See-ya!"

ROFL, I have to give that a 10/10 for Quotable References!

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:04 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Posts: 2786
Location: The Timestream
I thought it was funny but I definately would of hated to see that stuff in the actual season. You're better than that to throw in such an obvious Simpson refrence.

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:28 am 
Offline
Forum Gamer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 1775
Location: On the S.S. Titanic
Hmmm... Im definately glad we get to see some original scenes. They dont seem to fit the tone of season 3 at all, but I still likes them. And I want all the anime in the world.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:38 am 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:10 pm
Posts: 1038
Location: Canada
Goombowser wrote:
Hmmm... Im definately glad we get to see some original scenes. They dont seem to fit the tone of season 3 at all, but I still likes them. And I want all the anime in the world.


then you should of joined Wario

_________________
I am a Starship Ranger! And I'm here to get the job done!

Image
Image
Thanks ML!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:39 am 
Offline
Forum Gamer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 1775
Location: On the S.S. Titanic
Lady Juse wrote:
Goombowser wrote:
Hmmm... Im definately glad we get to see some original scenes. They dont seem to fit the tone of season 3 at all, but I still likes them. And I want all the anime in the world.


then you should of joined Wario


I would have, but he's too serious. Me likes old Wario.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:41 am 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:10 pm
Posts: 1038
Location: Canada
Goombowser wrote:
Lady Juse wrote:
Goombowser wrote:
Hmmm... Im definately glad we get to see some original scenes. They dont seem to fit the tone of season 3 at all, but I still likes them. And I want all the anime in the world.


then you should of joined Wario


I would have, but he's too serious. Me likes old Wario.


but for the anime...he was still his goofy self

more static

_________________
I am a Starship Ranger! And I'm here to get the job done!

Image
Image
Thanks ML!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:41 am 
Offline
Mediate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:09 pm
Posts: 484
Location: In a ditch, covered in petrol, on fire.
It's sad that they didn't fit in. Those scenes were really funny.

On a different note, I really am loving the new hair Richie! Far more interesting to stare at now.

_________________
They say I'm crazy, a study in imperfection.
Well I'm just trying to find a little affection.
Wouldn't you like that too?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:51 am 
Offline
Landsman
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:52 am
Posts: 220
Location: Unfortunately... Belgium
I agree the clips didn't fit the tone in season 3, they weren't really necessary. I think those clips would have taken away the fact that the story was growing darker.
But still, that part with Ash was freakin' brilliant :D

_________________
Jesus loves you. Then again, so does Barney.

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:30 pm 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:48 am
Posts: 368
Location: sweden, eskilsTUNA xD
LennieFish wrote:
I really am loving the new hair Richie! Far more interesting to stare at now.


I AGREE!! :D but i like the other hairstyle too so it doesn't really matter :wink:

_________________
det man gärna gör, gör man gärna bra :D<3
(what you rather do, is what you do rather well :D<3)
Image


Last edited by mia.malo on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:31 pm 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:26 am
Posts: 1455
Location: That's up to you
The smurt joke was half simpsons half family guy! Otacon peeing his pants was my fav part lol!!!

_________________
Barry, put in my Signature! And then add a wolf job on it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:26 pm 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:51 pm
Posts: 1055
Location: Syosset, New York (Its on Long Island)
Every part of this episode was hilarious. Nice 2 c mr. snuggles again. CHarmander and smrt was lol.

I give this episode 10/10 Smrt Ashes.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 36 1/2
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:41 am 
Offline
Novice
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 8:35 pm
Posts: 92
Location: Brazil
I was sad T.T

But this episode makes me happy today!! XD

Thank you, Richalvarez ^^

_________________
ImageImage
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:38 am 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
Annedoesntcare wrote:
I agree the clips didn't fit the tone in season 3, they weren't really necessary. I think those clips would have taken away the fact that the story was growing darker.
But still, that part with Ash was freakin' brilliant :D


You have a very interesting avatar...... Me Like! lol

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:27 am 
Offline
Johnny Mushroom Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Saegertown, PA
Richalvarez wrote:
Annedoesntcare wrote:
I agree the clips didn't fit the tone in season 3, they weren't really necessary. I think those clips would have taken away the fact that the story was growing darker.
But still, that part with Ash was freakin' brilliant :D


You have a very interesting avatar...... Me Like! lol


Richie, your tastes are so predictable. XD

_________________
This account has been banned for spamming.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 36 1/2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:02 pm 
Offline
Landsman
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:25 am
Posts: 243
Location: la la land
not to say good XD

_________________
life tastes heavenly on our tongues


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
suspicion-preferred