The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:32 am 
Freelancer

*sign*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:38 am 
SMBP Co-Host

dont really see the point.

9th member on the forum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:01 pm 
Role Player

Well........*half sign*

I like the idea, but I think I'd should be split by:
RPG's and Sign Ups.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:26 pm 
Site Admin

Alright, this change is going to take place during the conversion (or soon after) and I'm thinking of splitting the RPG Collosseum into 2 Sub-Forums: Jump In RPGs and Sign Up RPGs

RPGs that have character sheets to fill out. Usually 2-3 Threads per RPG. One for the actual rpg and one or two for set up and chatter. Examples: Pokemon RPG, ?????, and FF RPG.

Jump In RPGs
RPGs that don't require you to fill out any sheets, just jump in when you can. Examples: Forum Wars After Party, RPG Trilogy, and Road Trip RPG.

I think this is a good way to classify them. If you disagree, have a better idea for classifying, or have better names, please speak up.

Now the fastest way for me to split the RPGC when the conversion arrives is to have a/some member/members send me a list of what each RPG would be classified as: Jump In or Sign Up. It's a relatively easy job, just takes some time. I think a member or two was interested in doing it earlier, if that's the case here's your chance. And here's a chance for anyone to help with the forums and the conversion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:33 pm 
Freelancer

AdminAdam wrote:
Alright, this change is going to take place during the conversion (or soon after) and I'm thinking of splitting the RPG Collosseum into 2 Sub-Forums: Jump In RPGs and Sign Up RPGs

RPGs that have character sheets to fill out. Usually 2-3 Threads per RPG. One for the actual rpg and one or two for set up and chatter. Examples: Pokemon RPG, ?????, and FF RPG.

Jump In RPGs
RPGs that don't require you to fill out any sheets, just jump in when you can. Examples: Forum Wars After Party, RPG Trilogy, and Road Trip RPG.

I think this is a good way to classify them. If you disagree, have a better idea for classifying, or have better names, please speak up.

well, i think the names would be better as "Just for Fun RPGs" and "Serious RPGs"

Also, I'll have a list done sometime tomorrow (3-3:30?), since I have some stuff to do for the rest of the night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:33 pm 
Site Admin

nintendo-addict wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:

Jump In RPGs

well, i think the names would be better as "Just for Fun RPGs" and "Serious RPGs"

Also, I'll have a list done sometime tomorrow (3-3:30?), since I have some stuff to do for the rest of the night.
There's no big need, a few other members already sent me a list. But I'll forward it to you if you'd like to check it.

As for "Fun" and "Serious" It's much harder to distinguish and there wouldn't be that many serious. As with Jump In and Set Up it's much more even and that way users will be able to join thier prefrence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:34 pm 
Freelancer

I agree with this lol.