The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Sons of the Legendary. Ch.1: The book's awakening. RP
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:17 pm 
Role Player

Ateren is looking through the books in the history section.

Ateren: Hm nope, ... err... no, not it... say I can't seem to find the origin books, like the explorers that founded these places, I see a few saying how they found dwarfs and dragons on the north and south Islands...

Brandon: So anything related to "The Key?"

Ateren: Sadly no, nothing is dating such a thing, in fact nothing is dating farther back then 450 years or so.

Brandon: I see, then we have to search other libraries for reference, but where would there be a could place to start?

Ateren: First you need to read the book.

???: Don't give him the book!

Ateren: Huh, did you hear that?

Brandon: Hear what?

Ateren: Must be my imagination.

???: He will find out!

Ateren: There it is again!

Brandon: I don't hear anything, but we have been out for a while and need our rest.

Ateren: Right here is the book to read it, also I know the perfect place to find something dating back further.

Brandon: That would be?

Ateren: The Dwarfs, they are currently around 500-600 years or so old! they must have seen more.

Brandon: You have a point there.

Ateren: Tomorrow we will finish finding this treasure here and then we can use the money to help us get to the Dwarfs and possibly anything else.

Brandon: Sounds like a plan. Let's go to my house everyone can stay there.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:15 pm 
Freelancer

Alzander: Me and my apprentice advise ourselves against the town.
Kalv: Why?
Alzander: Excuse us.

Alzander drags Kalv away.

Alzander: Remember? We aren't supposed to come int prolonged contact with people that are not part of our mission.
Kalv: Well, that's stupid.
Alzander: Live with it kid.

The two return.

Alzander: We will set up camp outside the city, 50 yards away from this entrance. Let us know before you leave, or else you all might die.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:47 am 
Role Player

Ateren: Or else we all might die? nice positive reinforcement. I'll just take it as, "Our chances being slimmer without you", but I can't blame you for being blunt about it.

Alzander: Right, sorry, but you get the idea, and by slim we mean very slim.

Ateren: Right, I understand you will be 50 yards away, but in which direction?

Alzander: Right, Northward near the base of the mountain range.

Brandon: We will be sure to tell you when we leave.

Potsey: Right, Brandon what do you do for food around here?

Brandon: I'll get some out of the cupboard and whip up dinner and then we should plan on resting.

Rufus: Right, I'm famished!

Grace then lays on the couch feet propped on the table.

Alzander and Kalv exit for their camp.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:40 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYhzA4rn-jg

Brandon cooked up a large meal. Soon enough the food was served and everyone ate a good quantity of food.

Potsy: Ah..that was pretty dern good Brandon! I haven't eaten a good meal in quite sum time!

Brandon: Thanks, I've learned a few recipes in the past few years.

Ateren: Where shall we sleep. It appears there's only two rooms here.

Brandon: Everyone can sleep in the guest room. There's a few beds in there if you want to use them. I'll sleep in my room with Buddy.

Buddy: *Yawns and wags his tail lightly*

Ateren: Sounds good. Alright, let's all rest up for tomorrow. We have quite a bit of walking to tomorrow and probably won't be in another town for quite some time.

Posty walked into the guest room and climbed into one of the beds. Ateren and his dragon soon followed...

Brandon: Let's head on to bed Buddy.

Buddy: *Yawns and follows Brandon*

Brandon and Buddy set themselves in their beds and soon fell asleep...

Brandon: *Thinks* This might be the last time I'll ever get to sleep in my own bed or step foot in my home city for a very long time...Sometimes I wish I never went out last night and ended up being transformed and then sent on a mission I didn't think I had to do...*falls asleep*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JscAturKbLM

As the night went by..things seemed very calm and quite...however, Brandon was suddenly awoken to familiar sharp pains flowing through his body.

Brandon: Ugh! No! This can't be happening again? I thought after the first time that it would never happen again...Ive got to get out of here quickly before the others see me transform!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA9_IejL-Rc

Brandon began to feel the pain get more intense by the moment. He knew he didn't have much time before it would happen again...Brandon quickly yet quietly rushed out of his home and quickly ran out of town as far as he possibly could with his dog Buddy running not too far behind.

Brandon had managed to somehow reach a hidden mountain cave only he knew about and quickly took cover in there. Soon enough, the pain began to get too intense to hold back and soon enough, Brandon once again transformed back into a Silver Scaled Dragon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlaR-K2p ... =1&index=2

Brandon: What am I going to do? I can't show myself around the others in this form. If this keeps happening..there's no way I'll be able to get a chance to find out what I must know from "The Key". If there was at least a way to control when this happens....

Buddy: Don't worry Brandon. There's always a way!

Brandon: What! How are you able to speak to me? I thought dogs could bark...

Buddy: We animals can communicate with each other using our emotions and hearts. We don't need to be able to speak human language to still communicate with each other.

Brandon: It's hard to believe you can actually talk.

Buddy: You'll get used to it my friend. Being a dragon does lead to some good things. I'm glad I can finally talk to you!

Brandon: Yeah...I don't know what to do though...

Buddy: You should quit trying to hide yourself from our friends and show them what has happened to you, rather than keep it a secret from them. It will only make your quest harder than it is. I'm certain they will not be afraid or bothered by the fact that you have become a dragon. Besides, they have a dragon with them anyways.

Brandon: ....Your right. I can't keep trying to keep this secret from them. For tonight, I will hide myself, but next time I will not try to hide myself from them next time a transformation occurs.

Buddy: *Wags tail* It's good to know you understand my friend! I just want to make things easier for you. I am your Buddy anyways!

Brandon: *Smiles* Yep, you always have been my faithful companion and buddy. That's why I named you Buddy.

As soon as Brandon finished saying those words, both Brandon and Buddy curl up and go to sleep...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 pm 
Role Player

Ateren couldn't sleep for he was entranced in the book "The Key" trying to find out what happens next.

Ateren: Man, my name has been used a lot, I wonder what the connection is? still I wonder if that Landon will find all the silver scales, or what the other Ateren will build next. I should wright what all happened though.

Ateren jots down today's events and finds himself getting rather tired and decides to go to bed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:31 pm 
Commentator

"Why are you leaving?"

That thought burned in Adrastos' mind. He knew the fact that he left her caused great pain, but he had to know the truth. It wasn't fair to him at all to keep these secrets. He deserved to know the truth.

"You can't look back at that history, Adrastos! You can't! He told us not to for a reason! And I won't lose my child to what horrors the past may bring!" His mother exclaimed.

He kept walking across the plains, knowing well that somewhere in this world would be the answer he was looking for. Even if it were to only confirm what his ancestor knew, he had to know. He knew he was acting like the men his mother criticized. The typical guy, looking to seek answers, not knowing well what he was getting himself into. A poor, stupid fool. But he knew what brought his mother so much pain when he left was not the fact that he had turned into that fool, but that he was possibly putting himself in harms way. But Adrastos had to find his legacy. He had to find his roots.

To be honest, Adrastos wanted to know because he was tired of being useless in this great world. He had no idea what his purpose was, how he could contribute to this great land. If his legacy had any way of showing his destiny, then he had to find out what it was. And if the answer he searched for gave him the same conclusion his ancestor had, then so be it. He'd return back to the life he had. He'd fulfill the dream his mother had for him. But he wasn't going back without knowing the answers.

So Adrastos kept on walking. Not knowing what dangers he would encounter, what beings he would meet. To him, it didn't matter. All that mattered was getting the answers he wanted. And he knew, right then and there, he'd do just about anything to obtain these answers...

(To be continued once the RP is active again.)

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:02 pm 
Role Player

Brandon soon awoke from his slumber to discover that he was now back to his normal human form. The sun was beginning to slowly rise up into the sky, which meant he had awakened early in the morning.

Brandon: I better head back to my home before the others wake up. Come on Buddy...

Buddy slowly opened his eyes and stretched out for a moment. The two then quickly ran off back to their home and quickly walked through the city streets all the way back home. Once at home, Brandon and Buddy quietly crept back into their home without waking up any of the others and returned to their room. The two climbed into bed and pretended to be asleep until the others would awaken...

Brandon: Hopefully the transformation won't occur again for a long time...at least I hope so...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:22 pm 
Role Player

Ateren was the first to wake up, and made breakfast.

Ateren: Guys!

Rufus: Do you know how dark it is?

Ateren: yes, but it's early, and traveling to the mountains in the hot sun is not a good choice at this time of year.

Rufus: ...

Brandon: Hello!

Ateren: You're up? hm, good, wake the others.

After everyone ate their fill and then started to head out.

Ateren: Alright, Potsey, have you gone into a cave before?

Potsey: Yes.

Ateren: What should / shouldn't we do?

Potsey: Cave mushrooms are edible, never chip away at walls unless you know what's on the other side. Others will come to mind though.

Ateren: Right let's get going!

After about a few hours and the sun finally had risen up high, they are ready to go through the cave that cuts off 1/10 of the island to a isolated north east end corner of the island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pYzg8Gy ... re=related (Cave song non the less, even though it is a pokemon theme.)

Ateren: Careful, always be cautious.

Rufus: Yes mam.

Ateren punches Rufus hard in the stomach.

Rufus: *Cough* Point taken...

Grace and Kalv laugh, Zarion smiles with its tail thumping the floor. (Reminder, Zarion, a red and orange under belly dragon with purple eyes, scales, two horns at the end of each side of the head *like Charizard*, and blue tinted wings. *plug this all on a dragon the size of Spyro.*)

Ateren: Holt! look, there is a huge hole coming from the roof and floor.

Brandon: Might be some large mountain worm, or something.

Alzander: Ya, well, we must protect Ateren.

Everyone but Kalv stares at Alzander.

Alzander: We, as in the paladins.

Everyone but Kalv: Oh!

Grace: Let's jump down it!

Grace jumps in along with Zarion whom gives off a squall of excitement.

Ateren: Zarion! *Jumps*

Alzander: Ugh! Ateren! *Jumps*

Kalv: Sir! *Jumps*

Soon everyone starts jumping in. Soon they came across a huge room after the hole being slanted *meaning they can walk back up.* Across they see a man frozen in a crystal.

Ateren: What on Miashona is that?

Zarion and Buddy start sniffing it. The crystal starts cracking and Zarion and Buddy flee back to Ateren and Brandon. Soon the man was free from his crystal prison.

Man: Ugh, how could I let my guard do-.... Hello?

Ateren and the others introduce themselves.

Man: A-a-a-ateren????? but I thought?

Ateren: Thought what?

Man: ...Nothing, how long was I gone?

Ateren: For however long as I can tell, ... Potsey, can you tell?

Potsey: Nope.

Ateren: Darn... maybe a dwarf could?

Alzander: No matter, we should take you home, if you can remember.

Man: Home... my home is Nepher...

Ateren: Nepher? never heard of it, is that an elf city? Potsey do you know of such a thing?

Potsey: No.

Man: Wait elves?

Ateren: You, do know what an elf is? right?

Man looks at Potsey then back at Ateren.

Man: I-I-I, Of course I do. *Bows*

Kalv: Why were you in that crystal?

Man: Can't say...

Brandon: And more importantly, what is your name?

Man: ... We should get out of here.

Ateren: Right, let's go.

Alzander: Sir, we must know your name for safety purposes...

Man: ... Korgen...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:13 am 
Commentator

Adrastos continued across the plains, hoping that he would eventually find a clue to his past. He was disappointed that there were absolutely no leads he could follow. All he could remember is the last conversation he had with his father.

---------------
"Adrastos... my son..."

His father was lying on his death bed. Soon enough, he would pass on. Adrastos looked upon his father with great sadness, fearing that he hadn't spent enough time with him. He tried to hide it the best he could, but his father was not fooled.

"Adrastos, everything is going to be fine."
"No it's not dad. I need you, mom needs you. Without your wisdom I don't know if I..."

His father cut off his reply. "My son, you will do fine without me. I know it. You have become a great young man, a son I will always be proud of."

"But I need you, Dad. I need your wisdom."
"Well, my son... I'm still here. Ask whatever you want."

After a brief conversation, Adrastos suddenly remembered something from his past. He requested his dad tell him the story of the group of warriors once again.

"Adrastos, why do you wish to hear about them again? They were foolish men, and I only told you that story so that you would grow up and realize it isn't worth it to become one of them. He tried to, and he discovered the truth."

"Father, surely we should at least know more about them. More about their history. We should honor our ancestors!"

"No, Adrastos. He specifically didn't want his or the group's past to be remembered. They were all fools, and he wanted to spare his family from having more fools."

"But we need to know father. Surely, there is some source of information about his past, or the group's history. We should at least know his..."

"Adrastos..." His father looked at him with sad eyes. "Please, don't make me argue with you during my final days. This is the last we will discuss of this. Never seek out his history, or the history of the group. He wanted us to be spared the sins of our fathers. Let it go Adrastos... Let it go...

------------------

Adrastos kept walking across the plains, determined not to give up. He loved his father very much. But he had to know the truth. He had to know about him. All he needed was a clue.

In the distance was a small town. Adrastos began to pick up speed as he dashed across the plains. Surely this town would know of either a place or a document about the past? There had to be something that could tell him the truth...

He would find the lead... it would only be a matter of time.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:03 pm 
Role Player

With their new ally at hand they managed to... get lost.

Rufus: Argh! It's been hours!

Ateren: Calm down, let's rest for a moment.

Rufus yells and punches the cave wall and falls on his back tired.

Ateren was continuing on writing in the book. Korgen however noticed this and from a distance eyes the book.

Korgen then thinks. •Hmm, is that? can it be? "The Key" I wrote?

After Korgen thinks deeply Ateren went to Alzander to ask him a few questions on why he was ordered to protect him. After Ateren was satisfied he began to play with Zarion, Buddy, and Brandon. Ateren then decides to talk about the book.

Ateren: Believe it or not but this book right here tells a lot of history, in fact I think it dates further back then some of the history on this Island.

Brandon: What? Really?

Ateren: Well I have read all of it, the only thing that is making me confused is... no, you should read it for yourself.

???: What did I tell you?

Ateren then looks around and thinks. •What? Again? Would things be normal on this trip for once? However, one thing I know is NOT normal, is the Korgen with us now, and the Korgen I read at the beginning.

Ateren looks at Korgen but Korgen was watching the ground as if in deep thought.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:23 pm 
Freelancer

Alzander: I have to go and send a report of my mission so far to my council.
Kalv: A report?
Alzander: Just come.
Kalv: Alright...
Ateren: Just don't wander off.

Alzander had taken his apprentice to a safe distance. He then opened up a magic portal, like he had done before for his new armor.

Acelia: Um, hello?
Kalv: Um, Alzander. You're standing in front of the portal.
Alzander: ...

He walks in front of it.

Acelia: So, give me the mission report.
Alzander: Well, the book is said to contain knowledge way before this island was created. I also have been forced to protect a few other people.
Acelia: Mh hm. I need their names.
Alzander: Why do you need their names? They have not done anything-
Acelia: I must have some names.
Kalv: We haven't really gotten to learn any other than who has the book. He is called Ateren.
Acelia: *Writes the name down* Thank you. Anything else?
Alzander: *glaring at Kalv* Um, can I see the new spears, if they are ready?
Acelia: Hold on.

Acelia goes to get Koel.

Alzander: ...
Kalv: What?
Alzander: Why did you do that? Now he is on the list.
Kalv: What list?
Alzander: The harmless little boy is now going to be watched nonstop by Paladin scouts.
Kalv: Won't that do him good?
Alzander: Ugh...

Koel appears in the portal.

Koel: General Alzander. The spears are ready.
Alzander: May I test them out?
Koel: Sure.

Alzander trades his sword and shield for the twin spears.

Alzander: I'll leave a report once i've used them enough.
Koel: Alright.

The portal dissipates.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:18 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a8UXXEA ... re=related

The group continued to make their way through the cavern...

As the group continued to traverse the cave, Korgen felt a vaguely familiar energy coming from one of the people in the group. The energy was weak, but it was there.

Korgen: .....*Thinks* What is that familiar energy? Where is it coming from and which one of this strangers could it be emanating from?

Brandon: Is something bothering you Korgen?

Korgen: No...I'm fine...

Korgen realized the energy was coming from the man who just asked him that question.

Korgen: *Thinks* That's strange...His name is Brandon...It sounds very similar to another person I know...and his energy feels just like...him...

Korgen: Brandon?

Brandon: Yes Korgen?

Korgen: May I look at your sword for a moment?

Brandon: If you want to..then you can.

Brandon gave Korgen the sword and let him look at it.

Brandon: I don't know much about this sword other than it's name is called the "Silver Sword" and that it was passed down through every generation of my family.

Korgen: I see...*Examines the sword and thinks* The Silver Sword...Silver...The design of this sword is similar to a Sacred Blade that one of my friends and allies used...yet it's not the same sword. I feel a slight trace of his energy....If this is so...Then that means that he must have made this blade...It looks like I have somehow wounded up with one of his descendants...How long have been stuck in that crystal?

Korgen hands the blade back to Brandon.

Korgen: Thank you Brendan...er...Brandon.

Brandon: Your welcome.

Korgen: I apologize for calling you Brendan. You remind me of someone I once knew...

Brandon: I see...

Korgen goes back into thinking deeply...

Korgen: *Thinks* At least now I know I'm with someone who actually seems to have a bit of familiarity to himself...

The group continues to head through the cave...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:14 am 
Role Player

Ateren: Korgen, I must ask you a question.

Korgen: ...Ask away.

Ateren: Here, this might be familiar to you.

Korgen looks at the book and was he starts reading it he then stops and gives a good 5 minute stare.

Ateren: Korgen?

Korgen: ...Now I really must know how long I was in that crystal.

Ateren: Who knows, a Dwarf might know though.

Korgen: Dwarf??

Ateren: *Sighs* Hard to explain, I'll have to show you them in person.

Korgen: ...Crystal...*Small clips of flashbacks come to mind.*

•Flashback/foreshadowing.• *"-----" is text that is incoherent for he can barely remember the flashback.*

???: ------Korgen!-----

???: haha----- you------- end!

Korgen: Let me go!

???: Oh---- you go...

Korgen was then flung through some type of roof and soared well away from the continent to burrow through a mountain directly from above causing a diagonal cave.

•End•

Korgen: *Thinks* Not only have I been trapped for so long, but I was flung to the other side of Miashona!

Korgen continues to be in deep thought.

???: He's back? I'll get my revenge...

Ateren spins around hearing the noise again.

Ateren: Just great! I'm hearing things.

Ateren begins to ponder.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6