The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sons of the Legendary. Ch.1: The book's awakening. RP
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:56 pm 
Role Player

Ateren smells that salty sea air.

Ateren: That sure is a great smell!

Rufus: Ya, ya... *Stretches* Now what?

Ateren: The map says to go north to the mountains which is by a city, I think the mountain is closer tho, we should be able to rest at a cave or something.

Alzander: We can make a camp you know.

Ateren: Oh ya, that too.

Thib: Mountains... familiar territory!

Rufus had covered his nose but then sorta quit for he was starting to get used to Thib's "Odor"

Ateren: Let's keep going...

They walk for a bit but...

???: The woods!

Ateren scratches his head.

Ateren: What?

Rufus: Hm? what what?

Ateren: Nothing...

???: GO! to the woods!

Ateren then shakes his head wondering what that voice is.

Potsey: Something wrong?

Ateren: Sorta...

Potsey: The woods always clear my mind... maby you could go walk?

Ateren: I guess so.

Ateren goes for a walk in the woods as they sit having lunch. He goes through the forest walking and he starts to feel better, he didn't hear the voice in a bit, and is starting to think it was just him. Until he was interrupted.

???: Heh, hey kid.

Ateren whips around to see a thin guy with a cloak. He could see a young person in his 20's and long hair.

Ateren: Who're you?

The guy cracks his knuckles and then his neck.

???: Your worst nightmare, but never the less a hunter.

Ateren: What do you want from me?

Hunter: I heard you had two things, a Map and a Book. Hand them over nicely and you just might get out with just a few broken bones.

Ateren pulls out his hammer.

Ateren: Never!

Hunter: *Shrugs* Alright then, it's your funeral, either way I still get them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU8qQVKf ... re=related

The Hunter steps back and a tornado of energy whip around his fist as he throws a punch as fast as lightning at Ateren. He defends but this causes him to fly backward.

Hunter: Little man knows how to block, maby this will be fun!

Ateren jumps up and goes to smack his head in but he dodges and uppercuts him and Ateren falls back.

Hunter: Too slow!

Ateren gets up and swings his hammer left to right, but the hunter jumps and kicks his head as he somersaults backwards onto his feet and Ateren flies back.

Hunter: This is almost too easy.

Ateren gets mad and goes in to attack but he spins around Ateren and knees his back and falls forward. The Hunter tries to arm another energy punch but Ateren got up in time enough to brace himself. He was punched directly and was flown into an oak tree behind him with the sound of a "Crack"

Ateren: I hope that wasn't me...

Hunter comes slowly and Ateren sidesteps a fraction to the left but he realizes that his hammer was on the other side of the clearing. The hammer left his hand upon contact and is disarmed.

Ateren: Now what! I'm totally wiped out!

Ateren tries to back up but he stood there in fear and weakness. The Hunter steps forward and gets ready one for one last energy punch. Just as he pulls his arm back something odd had happened. He started seeing double for a split second and time stood still, the Hunter looked as if he was a statue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ6FnxAe ... re=related

Ateren looks around to see the cause of this, he noticed in a puddle nearby that his eyes are completely gold. He then sees a ghost image run in slow motion out of the position he is in. He runs by the oak tree he was slammed in and noticed that there is a large crack on the oak tree, the difference is that the crack is glowing red. Then a Ghost image of the Hunter arcs his punch away from the original position where there is a statue version of the Hunter. The ghost Hunter goes to punch the ghost Ateren but misses and hits the red crack dead on. This causes the tree to fall. The ghost Ateren runs past the tree as it was falling with the ghost Hunter following. The oak tree then smashes on top of the ghost Hunter and the ghost Ateren looks back at the tree watching as it killed the ghost Hunter.

He started seeing double once more and everything was back to normal and saw that the statue Hunter was slowly gaining speed from his idle position.

Ateren: What was that I just saw?

He noticed the Hunter was slowly gaining speed.

Ateren: Whatever it was, maby I can copy what had happened.

Ateren runs by the tree and the Hunter hits the oak tree barely missing him and Ateren heard a larger crack like before.

Hunter: Arg! get back here!

The Hunter gives chase and Ateren runs by the tree and noticed the crack wasn't glowing red anymore. The next thing he knew he heard a large "THUMP!" behind him. He looks back to see a hand extended from under the tree close to grabbing Ateren, but never the less, he was dead.

Ateren: W-what was that? and why was the crack red and not the next?

Ateren was shortly confused about this.

Ateren: What, was I seeing the future?... no I guess not for I had control of my actions afterwords...

His thoughts was interrupted by Rufus running up to him.

Rufus: Hoy! I felt an earthquake from over here! is everything ok?

Ateren: *Nods* Everything is just fine. I guess this answers one thing... even if no one was around to hear the tree, they could surely feel it hit the ground!

Ateren laughs as he made a joke out of the question of "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?"

They then return to the group and continue to the mountains.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:21 pm 
Freelancer

Alzander: ...
Ateren: You were ready to fight this entire time?
Alzander: Yup.
Ateren: THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING!?
Alzander: I wanted to see how strong you are, so I know how much to protect you.
Ateren: -.-
Kalv: I got the tent set up.
Alzander: Perfect.... now we need some food...
Rufus: I can try to hunt some.
Kalv: Me too!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:24 pm 
Role Player

Alzander: Oh, and here is your hammer.

Ateren: Oh ya, almost forgot.

Rufus and Kalv just left.

Grace: I guess we just wait.

Ateren glares at Grace.

Grace: ...

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:35 pm 
Site Admin

The sky lit up as a bolt of lightning darted across the heavens. Rain fell down roughly against the stone exterior of the mountainside. The winds were blowing so fast that no being could survive, except one. He was scaling the mountainside and nature anticipated his demise. The mountain attempted to shake him with avalanche after avalanche but the dwarf remained determined and unfazed.

As he wrapped his fingers around the last remaining rocks jutting out from the mountain, the glorious hero got to his feet and marched to the tip of the previously unconquerable mount. The heavens screamed in defeat as he let out a loud roar that said: come and get me. I am the greatest. May all who stand before me fall. All hail, the great Azrador!

A Booming Voice: Azrador!

Suddenly, the sky became silent and the world around the dwarf stood still. He looked down to see the impregnable mountain had been replaced with an endless abyss. Without anything to hold onto, the hero screamed as he began spiraling into the rift below.

The dwarf plummeted onto the rock-hard floor of the bedroom and quickly came to his senses. With a groan followed by cracking his back, the middle-aged dwarf got to his barefeet and slumped towards the sound of the voice. His quest brought him to the kitchen where his wife, Galacior, was cooking up a hardy breakfast of rare meat, sweet cakes, and fresh milk.

Galacior: Glad ye been decidin to join us. I’ll have the grub ready in a moment and don’t ye be thinkin bout skippin breakfast today. Ye’ll be needin it fer yer long trip ahead.

As Azrador walked by his wife at the stove he planted a kiss on her cheek and then wandered over to their stone dinner table. At the other end of the table, the youngest of three sons, Manzor, sat waiting for the food eagerly. The other sons had long been off on their own, probably in the same situation this morning as their father.

Once Galacior had placed the food on the table, the family began digging in voraciously, the way dwarves do. Table manners were for humans and all the people of the mountain know that if the ate slowly the food would get cold. When all of the food had been eaten, the youngest thanked his mother and left for his job inspecting the mines. The tired father brushed the crumbs out of his beard before picking up his supply pack that his loving wife had packed the night before. She was currently shaking her head at him.

Galacior: Azrador, wuld it be so hard for ye to wear sumthin more on this trip? I know the cold don’t bother ye but ye shuld take sumthin along like the others.

Grumbling to himself, the faithful husband removed his pack and returned to the bedroom. After slipping on a dusty vest, putting his pack on again and picking up his trusty pickax, Azrador kissed his wife one more time before venturing out of their rock home.

Along the underground streets of Gravan’al, the dwarven capital of the western mountains, Azrador took little notice of the unchanged culture that pulsed through the homes of the many residents. On the path to the upper tunnels, the lone dwarf must have walked by a dozen of family blacksmith shops that have been passed down for generations. At every path intersection, Azrador waited for a line of working dwarves to march past him as they sang their ancient melodies on the way to work.

Eventually, Azrador had reached his acquaintances who had been waiting patiently to begin their ascent. His closest friend, Taimor, pointed out his tardiness with his usual welcoming attitude.

Taimor: Oi! Azrador! Get the gravel out of yer trousers and get a move on!

Although he was brutally frank, Azrador knew that they had to make their trip in a fair amount of time so he hastened his pace. Once he was with the others they quickly began to travel up the path. It wasn’t long before a few of the dwarves broke out into tune but Azrador tried not to focus on them. Taimor noticed his comrade’s discomfort and stepped aside to talk to him.

Taimor: What’s wrong, Azzy? Ye seem a little.. bleak today.

Azrador: I wish I were bleak. It wuld be better than this persistin warmth…

Taimor: Bah, yer always complainin. Lighten up; the path ahead is crystal clear!

His words were encouraging, but the beardless dwarf did not feel any better. Aside from his usual warmth, Azrador felt as if something was going to happen on this excavation. Something that would change his life forever.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:15 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JscAturKbLM

For a short while, Brandon and his pet companion Buddy were able to sleep well. However, Brandon began to feel uneasy again and reawakened.

Brandon: *Lifts head and thinks* Something doesn't feel right...I thought no one else besides my own dog would be around here...but I still feel like there might be the possibility of someone finding me in this cursed form...I hope I can change back by morning and hopefully I won't get caught while I'm waiting for the sun to rise...

Brandon notices that his dog is still sleeping calmly next to him..

Brandon: *Thinks* I guess everything's OK for now..but I still have an uneasy feeling though...

Brandon slowly falls back asleep...little did he know that his uneasy feelings were right, someone or somebody was on their way towards his direction...

The night continues to slowly move by...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:56 pm 
Freelancer

Alzander: Why the cheery look?
Ateren: ...
Alzander: Dude, i'm just messing with ya.
Ateren: She tried to steal my map!
Alzander: She needs a map?
Thib: She actually tried to take me out earlier...
Alzander: I got some spare maps of the regions.
Ateren: Which regions?
Alzander: Every landmass.
Ateren: As in a world map?
Alzander: Yup. I always carry two more than the people I travel with, which means I have four; one for me, one for Kalv, and two spares.
Grace: !
Alzander: You want one?
Grace: !
Alzander: Then spar with me a bit. I need to know the strength of every person I travel with. Don't hold back. If I start to take too much a beating, i'll set up a shield to prevent further damage, and then I can heal myself.
Grace: What?
Alzander: C'mon. Bring it on.
Grace: I will not fight you!
Alzander: It's not a fight. It's a spar. I won't kill you.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:02 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Grace: No holding back uh?... *smiles a bit* everything allowed?
Alzander: Everything allowed.
Grace: *Smiles somewhat more* Okay... let's bring it on!!!

*Grace grabs her sword, and tries to slash Alzander. Alzander quickly grabs his sword and blocks the slash*

Alzander: That everything you got?
Grace: Haven't even started yet.

*Grace keeps pushing her sword against Alzander's sword, and focusses on him. Suddenly, Alzander feels very dizzy*

Alzander: Wha... what is this?...
Grace: You said everything allowed...

*Grace then kicks Alzander. He falls to the ground, and Grace pins him down with one foot.*

Grace: Too easy...
Alzander: It isn't over yet!!!

*Alzander slashes Grace's leg, and she quickly removes it. Alzander get's up, but still feels very dizzy*

Grace: Not bad... I should have taken your sword before you got the change to do that... But let's skip the talking and continue sparring!

*Grace then tries to slash Alzander again, but Alzander blocks. Grace then kicks Alzander. He was easily knocked of balance becouse of the dizzyness, and then Grace slashes him. He falls to the ground, but gets up again*

Alzander: Not bad... not bad at all...
Grace: He... I actually hold a bit back, becouse if I used my best move, you would forget that we were actually sparring... and I don't want that to happen, becouse if that happens you also forget to give me the map.
Ateren: You mean that trick you used on me, Rufus and Potsey?...
Grace: Yup.
Ateren: THAT WAS DISGUSTING YOU KNOW THAT?!
Grace: It was funny.
Alzander: Can we get back to the sparring?
Grace: Right...

*The spar continues!*

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:59 pm 
Middling

Flagg:(Walks out of his tent and sneaks up on the sorce of the sound and finds Grace but just stares in awe)

Last edited by darklink on Thu May 20, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:19 pm 
Freelancer

(Um, Alzander has full body armor, in the design of Armadillo bands, so slashing him directly doesn't work all that well...)

Alzander: I did say no holding back, eh?

A white aura surrounds the Paladin, as he removes his dizziness.

Alzander: Now, bring it on...

Alzander decides to jump into a tree, and Grace, stupidly runs up to the tree. A sword comes raining down, and smacks Grace right in the head. She falls, and Alzander holds his sword up, and brings it down, but smashes her right in the head with his hilt.

One, Twice, Thrice.

The girl finally gets up, and uses a force, just oike the dizziness, to send the man flying backwards, and making him dizzy at the same time. In mid-air, Alzander prepares for a roll, and hits the ground, rolling and then propping right back up. The aura comes again, and grace charges again, and delivers a blow straight to the chest with the hilt. This rattles the Paladin, and he has a hard time gaining balance again. Another hit sends him down. Grace stands right on top of Alzander, and he just sits there. She is about to thrust her blade into the armor, when a white ball smacks her in the head, and takes her off guard. Alzander then Kangaroo Jump kicks Grace in the face, and now she is on the floor again. Alzander throws his blade down at her, and it runs along with her. As soon as Grace's head hits the floor, so does the sword, and it digs in about 6-7 cenimeters or so..

Alzander: You just lost, my friend.
Grace: ...
Alzander: Now get up.

Alzander helps the defeated opponent up, and sends a white blob at her. As soon as it makes contact, she no longer has any wounds of battle, and she is back to the way she was beforehand. Alzander removes the dizziness.

Alzander: You did good. Here is your map.

He tosses her a copy.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:59 pm 
Site Admin

The upper tunnels were filled with the usual draft as the cold air from the peak buffeted the dwarves. The bitter cold sent shivers down their spines, except for Azrador. He embraced the change in temperature and never felt more at home. It was for this particular reason that he was selected to go on these excavations.

Like all people of the mountain, the dwarves of Gravan’al were avaricious when it came to jewels, gems, rich minerals, and so fourth. Their lust for such materials led them to the ends of the western mountain range or specifically in this case, to the top of the mountain. Maynor’s sector had been assigned the task of excavating the peak of the mountain to search for any rare materials they could use.

Once they had reached the crossroads of the tunnel, Maynor, the leader of the group, split them up. Usually, the dozen dwarves were seperated into groups of four. Azrador got into his typical gang: Taimor along with an exceptionally fat dwarf and an exceptionally skinny one named Buckor and Bildor respectfully. Before they ventured down the tunnel to the far-right, Maynor pulled Azrador aside and told the others to go ahead.

Maynor: Hold on there, shirtless. I got a special mission for ye. Seein as ye never mind da cold I’ve assigned ye…

Azrador: …The coldest path to the peak?

Maynor: Yea, ye know the route. Ye fine with that?

Azrador: (sighs) I’m cool.

The lone dwarf began his trek away from his companions. He had been hoping to catch up with Taimor but it looks like that wasn’t going to happen… again. Because of his icy preference, Azrador had always been selected to travel up the highest tunnel, hell; he dug most of it.

When Azrador reached the end of the tunnel he immediately hung his lantern on the hook he had mounted last time and began eating his dinner. Due to the lack of sunlight, the dwarves’ clock was based off of food cycles. Every dwarf got hungry at about the same time, with the exception of some like Buckor and Bildor, and each would eat four meals a day. At the end of the fourth meal, it was tradition for the dwarf to sleep and when they awoke they would start the cycle over again. In his pack, Azrador had enough food for exactly thirteen meals (he and the others had already had their Lunch on the trip up) which amounted to a three day stay, not including the two half days the dwarves spent ascending and descending.

As he disposed of his meal scraps, Azrador got right to work picking at the tunnel’s end. Centuries of experience were well displayed as the dwarf dug with ease and by the time he was about to start his Everepast he had already dug nearly a mile winding up the mountain. When he sat down to eat, something caught Azrador’s eye. He had spotted a sparkle on the side of the wall. Examining it closer, it appeared to be some kind of crystal.

The portion of the crystal was hardly the size of Azrador’s thumb; it had been a miracle that he spotted it. Judging by its structure, Azrador could tell that the blue crystal was not jade, sapphire, or any other gem he had knowledge of. Not wanting to disrupt his sleeping schedule, Azrador continued eating his Everepast and when he was finished he pulled out his sleeping bag and tried to fall asleep but couldn’t. He kept on thinking about the unknown gem and what it could be. Finally, putting aside his thoughts, Azrador fell asleep to engage in yet another epic dream.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:12 pm 
Intermediate

Thib: BWHAHAHAHAHA! Ye be funny fighting like 'at!
Alzander: Must I fight you too?
Thib: DUN BE DAFT BOY! YER FOUR HUNNERD YEARS TOO YOUNG TO CHALLENGE ME! BAHAHaha
Ivan: Ye know, elf ambassydoor shud be leavin tomorrow, I be supposin we could go back
Pikel: Ooo oi!
Thib: Bah. I be durned if ye be wrong. But, no. I be no longer travelin'

Thibbledorf's uproarious laughter echoed through the area, but left unaccustomed space when he stopped. He turned and faced west, to the mountains: the only place he truly felt comfortable in the world. From where he was, however, nothing could be made out. At last, he went silent, leaving the area in temporary silence also.

Thib: Oi. Ivan. Get the brigade back to the halls. It be time fer a break from crackin skulls.

Ivan was clearly taken back a step. It was only the second time EVER that Thibbledorf had not finished a mission with the Gutbuster Brigade, excluding the time between the old brigade and the new, current one. In fact, in Thibbledorf's entire life, he never once been so...restrained. Since the great cataclysm, chaos surrounded the lands for nearly 100 years, the period of time in which Thibbledorf was born in. And he absorbed the chaos of his youth like a sponge. In times of trouble, Thibbledorf learned from Momoshiro, a person on the wilder, yet more focused side. Momoshiro's death at the hands of an elvish hunting party more than 300 years ago is what really set Thibbledorf Pwent the battlerager on the path he is on today. And when he learned that a rogue dragon had sent the elvish party, his mistrust and hatred increased for both races. Yet through hundreds of years of violent and bloody conflict, his prejudices morphed into that of pure suspicion, always attempting to find those responsible.

There really was no way Thibbledorf Pwent would be able to tolerate another trip through elvish territory, nor an adventure with an elf. With one last look at the elf that seemed to be traveling with the two young humans. It was all too confusing. Despite Thibbledorf's love of chaotic events, this was far too...askew.

Thib: I'm leaving.

With that, the third dwarf just took off to the west, to the border of the continent and eventually back to a place that Thibbledorf felt at home. He'd even take a bath to get out of this unhappy situation. The massive trees passed by slowly, but the mercenary was determined to leave.

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:22 pm 
Role Player

Ateren: Well if everyone is done... I say we might as well continue.

Alzander: Meh, if you say so.

Rufus agreed while keeping a close eye on Grace.

They then kept going and eventually made it to the path leading to the mountain. There was a few boards saying "Keep out" but they past it ignoring it.

Ateren: Alright this should take us around the mountain then we can go down on the other side to the city.

Kalv: We better hurry, the sun is setting quickly.

They go forward and realize that the trail is getting smaller till there is a huge gap.

Ateren: I seriously doubt anyone can jump that...

Potsey: Not even I.

Ateren: How about climbing up?

Rufus: With what?

Ateren: ...Anyone have any rope?

Kalv: I do.

Ateren: Good now tie it to Rufus's Crossbow.

They did so and Rufus shot the arrow tied by the rope as it sank into the earth over the ledge.

Alzander: Alright I'll go first and help everyone up.

After him the others went and Ateren being last to get up. Then he heard something. Ateren looked up and saw that the rope was breaking.

Ateren: A-Alzander! the rope is breaking!

Alzander: Hm? ...! Quick help me pull him up.

Too late... the rope was a thread from breaking and they haven't grabbed it yet and Ateren was too far down yet he was around 2-3 stories up hitting the ground would almost be dire.

Ateren: I'm going to fall!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ6FnxAeeaE

Everything froze again.

Ateren: Another trance?

He waited to see what would happen this time. He then saw a ghost version of him swing to the left. He looked up and saw the weak part of the rope that's breaking red, but not only that, but Alzander had just grabbed the rope and he turned red along with the section of rope he was holding on to. The Ghost version of him swings to the right as the ghost Alzander pulled in the same direction. The rope breaks and Ateren was able to glide to the other side of the Gap from earlier.

Ateren: I under stand the part of the rope breaking being red, but Alzander?... This isn't making much sense now...

Time slowly continued and Ateren saw this and took this as his time to act. He swings to the left and then to the right he looked up to see Alzander pulling to the same direction like before then he heard a snap and he saw the other side of the gap speeding toward him. He fell on the back of his head and got up.

Alzander: *Shouting* Ateren! you alright!?

Ateren: *Shouting* Yes! I'm fine! just go on and I'll catch up!

Rufus: *Shouting* You better hurry *Points to the sunset* Night falls soon!

Ateren nods and keeps going. As he keeps walking he had gotten light headed.

Ateren: Whoa... I guess I took a heavier fall then expected...

Ateren found a cave and went in.

Ateren: I-I'll... have to... rest here... a bit...

Ateren falls asleep for the night.

((And no this isn't the same cave Brandon is in.))

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:11 pm 
Middling

Flagg:(Comes across to the gap from following Grace and her party) I guess I'll just cross using my ice powers.(Makes a bridge that almost reaches the end but he starst walking on it but it falls and breakes) Ahhhhh! (Lands on his feet and breaks his leg) OW! (Limps into the cave Ateren is in and goes to sleep)

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:05 pm 
Role Player

It is morning and Ateren begins to stir and he sees 2 things different then yesterday. One was that another person had came into the cave. Another is a cute young dragon staring Ateren in the eyes. The dragon had red scales and a pale colored soft underbelly and couple of tiny horns on the back of its head. There was something else different about this dragon that came to his attention. The top of the wings were the normal red but the soft membrane that catches the wind is a deep blue. Another, is that it's eyes are also Purple. The dragon emits a small cheep sound that was high pitched but soft enough that it doesn't bother him. Although the guy on the other side of the cave woke from the sound of the dragon.

Flagg: Wha... what?

Ateren: Is he yours?

Flagg: Hm, nope hes not my dragon.

They both stand up brushing the dirt of their cloths.

Ateren: I think he's lost, I mean he is a ways off from the dragon Island.

The dragon makes the same sound and starts to rub its head against Ateren's leg.

Flagg: I think it likes you.

Ateren: You think?

Flagg: Even so... my names Flagg!

Ateren: Ateren, should we take it with us?

Flagg: ...No harm in doing so.

Ateren: What could I feed it...

Flagg: Regular animals in the forest?

Ateren: Maby, but I read here in this book called "The Key" that another with the same name as mine was a sort of science freak. He had made special animal food to each animal he could think of and tested it, even dragons. It has the recipe and everything, we could make some and see if it likes it.

Flagg: Interesting... well can it help fly us?

The dragon made a cheerful whelp and began to fly, sadly it could hold their weight.

Ateren: Didn't think so... I guess we just climb the old fashion way... around the spiral.

Flagg: Should we give it a name?

Ateren: Hm... Zarion will do, Zari for short.

Zarion gives a whelp of satisfaction.

Ateren: I wonder if it can understand us.

Zarion nods.

Ateren: Well...

Flagg: Let's go then.

Ateren nods in agreement and they follow along the mountain path up the mountain.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:24 pm 
Middling

Flagg:(Falls)My leg!
Ateren:What about your leg?
Flagg:I think I broke it when I fell, but I can make a cast for it out of ice.(Frezes his leg and gets up)
Ateren:Ok then.
(Contine on their way)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next