The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Season 5 Update!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:10 pm 
Site Admin

Rich, Chris, and Matt discuss the upcoming season of Stupid Mario Brothers in this update video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SONE9161MQE

Post your thoughts below!

Mine are spoilerized:
Spoiler:
My thoughts on Rich and Chris ending Stupid Mario Brothers with Season 5:
It's a great choice. I'm always a bigger fan of going out with a bang opposed to slowly burning out. Season Episode 75 is a poetically even number. I hope this Season is just as good as they play up and "overly ambitious" means what I hope it does: More than 2 fight scene episodes, possibly a 1 v. 1 v. 1, anything of the sort. But yes I couldn't agree more with ending the series with a proper end of an arc. I look forward to enjoying it every episode with you forum members!

Post subject: Re: Season 5 Update!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:22 pm 
Novice

YES YES!! Season 5 :D !!!!!!
I'm so excited!!!

Spoiler:
watch the vid
O_o ......
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! TT_TT
I would miss SMB but I know all good things come to an end
I hope that season 5 will by THE season of all
I respect your choice Rich and Chris good luck!!!!!!

Post subject: 11
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:33 pm 
Fan Girl

What you don't know is that they decided to end it when they realized I'm leaving the forums......

..... no? ok, let me dream!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:22 pm 
Freelancer

I'm glad to see how this show has gone so far and it's nice to see they went ambitious for this season.

Spoiler:
It's still exciting to see how they will end this all. After all all good things must end. Even if this show ends Richalvarez still goes on.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:31 pm 
Freelancer

All I can say is,
MAKE SEASON 5 THE BEST SEASON EVER! DO SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE AND BLOW US AWAY!

Kid: Dude! Stupid Mario Brothers has gone from light saber fighting to space ship fighting!
Dude: Really? Richalvarez did that!
Kid: Ha ha no. But Ganondorf is in it!
Dude in girl scream: AHHHHHHHHH!

Posters look awesome! I still have to wait till July 2011 if I'm ever gonna donate. I might see if I can donate by one of the first three tears, but I don't know how I can donate while I'm still 17. And this is the point where I rant even an adult can misuse their money online.

Spoiler:
I'm not like those fans who are disappointed about Season 5 being the Season Finale. For the fact you guys have come this far, there's no doubt it will be coming to an end. Besides, there's got to be more you can do. Something better. Something original. Something independent where I'll take the best seat in the house! I hope the first one too Matt!

Since Season 4 was created from fan wishes, I'd say it would be best to make Season 5 to the best of what you think is best. You've learned your tops and flops along the way, so there's no doubt every episode in the Season Finale will be their own best with something new. The only expectation I have is make it the best Season. I also hope all eight characters shown on the poster get a huge role throughout the entire Season. It shall be cool to see more of Mona and how big her part is.
Also one thing I noticed is that Snake and Ness are not in the poster. This could mean they are either minor characters or won't have a big role like everyone else.

All I can say is make Season 5 the best, have the perfect premiere, mid-Season, and finale. I think the finale should be a double or triple episode compared to whatever a normal length episode will be so that way the finale is more like a movie than a show. Keep the comedy. Keep the seriousness. Do something new. Make an unexpected blow away scene or fight. And maybe whether or not if the Mario Brothers decide to return to the Mushroom Kingdom or not. Or they might, you never know.
Good luck with the scripting, filming, sequences, editing, and having a new episode every week that will blow us off our chairs.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:12 pm 
Commentator

Can't wait for Season 5. If its as big a blast as Richie promises, then I'm on board as always.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 am 
Newcomer

I'm sure that season 5 is going to be the best season and, unfortunately, the last! It's great to know that Mario and his friends aren't going to disappear at all from our lifes ^_^

Post subject: From a Buick 6
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:19 pm 
Fan Girl

You know wich Pokemon character would be great to bring back in the last season....?

Ok, I know it is impossible, but it would be awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:14 am 
Newcomer

I'm a little sad it's almost over, but i feel like Richard has made the right choice, based on his reasons for ending it...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:20 am 
Commentator

Well, it's not really ending, according to what Richie said: "Each month we will try to make at least one video in our Mario costumes!".

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:48 am 
Freelancer

Tim Lemmens wrote:
Well, it's not really ending, according to what Richie said: "Each month we will try to make at least one video in our Mario costumes!".

What they are meaning to say is that Season 5 is the final canon and that the videos with Mario and Luigi after that are spin-offs which have no continuation, midquel, or prequel to Stupid Mario Brothers. The San Francisco video, Christmas, New Years, and Halloween are examples because they don't follow the canon or story of Stupid Mario Brothers, it's just a whole side story outside of Stupid Mario Brothers with a small story of their own.
So technically the Stupid Mario Brothers from Seasons 1,2,3, to the Movie, to Operation Blind Storm, to the Interactive Adventure, and to Season 4 are the pre-events of Season 5 where Season 5 is the ending story. The spin-offs have no plot point in the actual story.

The reason why they are considering making spin-offs after the Finale is to not lose subscribers. If you read comments on his YouTube page, you will see a lot of selfish demanding fans compared to everyone else on the forums. They know that Season 5 is the finale and they are all disappointed but will stay subscribed to watch every episode until Episode 75. I doubt they will promise to upload a Mario video EVERY month (not being doubtful,) it's just said so that way they can keep their subscribers since most of the subscribers are for StMB. There's a lot of selfish fans that it's their best chance to have a huge growing fan base once they reach their desired careers in Hollywood. (EX: Richard for Directing, Chris for Producing, Matt and a few others for acting.)
If they let go of Mario completely after the Finale is over, selfish fans will unsubscribe since they believe there will be no more Mario videos.

Nitsua94 wrote:
MAKE SEASON 5 THE BEST SEASON EVER! DO SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE AND BLOW US AWAY!

I'm not like those fans who are disappointed about Season 5 being the Season Finale. For the fact you guys have come this far, there's no doubt it will be coming to an end. Besides, there's got to be more you can do. Something better. Something original. Something independent where I'll take the best seat in the house! I hope the first one too Matt!

Since Season 4 was created from fan wishes, I'd say it would be best to make Season 5 to the best of what you think is best. You've learned your tops and flops along the way, so there's no doubt every episode in the Season Finale will be their own best with something new. The only expectation I have is make it the best Season. I also hope all eight characters shown on the poster get a huge role throughout the entire Season. It shall be cool to see more of Mona and how big her part is.
Also one thing I noticed is that Snake and Ness are not in the poster. This could mean they are either minor characters or won't have a big role like everyone else.

All I can say is make Season 5 the best, have the perfect premiere, mid-Season, and finale. I think the finale should be a double or triple episode compared to whatever a normal length episode will be so that way the finale is more like a movie than a show. Keep the comedy. Keep the seriousness. Do something new. Make an unexpected blow away scene or fight. And maybe whether or not if the Mario Brothers decide to return to the Mushroom Kingdom or not. Or they might, you never know.
Good luck with the scripting, filming, sequences, editing, and having a new episode every week that will blow us off our chairs.[/spoiler]

It's my only wish for Season 5 which is to make the final episode longer like a double or triple episode and literally blow us away like we are watching a double episode to a well made TV show. Make it the best Richie!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:03 am 
Freelancer

Nitsua94 wrote:
Tim Lemmens wrote:

What they are meaning to say is that Season 5 is the final canon and that the videos with Mario and Luigi after that are spin-offs which have no continuation, midquel, or prequel to Stupid Mario Brothers. The San Francisco video, Christmas, New Years, and Halloween are examples because they don't follow the canon or story of Stupid Mario Brothers, it's just a whole side story outside of Stupid Mario Brothers with a small story of their own.
So technically the Stupid Mario Brothers from Seasons 1,2,3, to the Movie, to Operation Blind Storm, to the Interactive Adventure, and to Season 4 are the pre-events of Season 5 where Season 5 is the ending story. The spin-offs have no plot point in the actual story.

The reason why they are considering making spin-offs after the Finale is to not lose subscribers. If you read comments on his YouTube page, you will see a lot of selfish demanding fans compared to everyone else on the forums. They know that Season 5 is the finale and they are all disappointed but will stay subscribed to watch every episode until Episode 75. I doubt they will promise to upload a Mario video EVERY month (not being doubtful,) it's just said so that way they can keep their subscribers since most of the subscribers are for StMB. There's a lot of selfish fans that it's their best chance to have a huge growing fan base once they reach their desired careers in Hollywood. (EX: Richard for Directing, Chris for Producing, Matt and a few others for acting.)
If they let go of Mario completely after the Finale is over, selfish fans will unsubscribe since they believe there will be no more Mario videos.

Nitsua94 wrote:

Good luck with the scripting, filming, sequences, editing, and having a new episode every week that will blow us off our chairs.[/spoiler]

It's my only wish for Season 5 which is to make the final episode longer like a double or triple episode and literally blow us away like we are watching a double episode to a well made TV show. Make it the best Richie!

Honestly I hate those sorts of fans who don't think well enough of details and like the naive fans who keep asking for Sonic (despite how impossible it may be except for the letter bit) annoy me to hell. Get a freaking clue.

I would be nicer but I've seen too many of these idiots.

Regardless make sure Season 5 is the best and doesn't skimp on anything.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:19 am 
Novice

I must admit, I was disappointed when I heard this was the last season. Mostly because I just couldn't get enough of them! But then again I realized what could happen if they made more Stupid Mario Videos. Some of the cast members would be missing, some would have to be replaced, pretty soon one of the cast members will move again, SOME ONE WILL SPLIT DUE TO CREATIVE DIFFERENCES, THE BUDGET WILL TIGHTEN, THE QUALITY WILL DROP DUE TO LACK OF IDEAS, RICH WILL SOON GO INSANE AFTER EDITING SO MANY EPISODES, CHRIS WILL HAVE TO TAKE OVER AND MAKE UP SOME STUPID PLOT DEVICE OF MARIO BEING AWAY, VETERAN FANS WILL NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL, AND THEN WHEN EVERYTHING HAS FALLEN APART RMA WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CANCEL THE SHOW!!!

Ok, that's exaggerated a bit but it could happen! That or when Rich gets tired of editing the episodes, he'll get someone else. Still the show would suck either way since the lack of ideas and ticght budget.

But you must have known that already...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:20 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
(... Late reply... But a late reply is better than no reply... I guess...)

I'm pretty excited for Season 5, though I'm kind of sad it'll be the last season. But everything has to come to an end sometime, and I understand it's for the best. Also, I think I would prefer to have this end like this, than having the quality drop and characters disappearing from the show and stuff like that... Yeah.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:02 pm 
Newcomer

Its great to know season 5 is finally coming! yay! Its a little sad its going to be the last, but they've done a great job with the entire series and its been so fun to watch.