The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Richie's Life In the Fat Lane (Discuss All Days Here)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:49 am 
Commentator

Day 17- This is a video Ive been kinda waiting for. I was one of those waiting to find out how the foods you have been eating are made. Although to be honest we have a few dietary cookbooks at home and the food is slightly different then I imagined it to be. To hear Chris and you present it though was actually quite entertaining (felt like I was watching Rachel Ray XD)

Day 18- DOUG!!! Cant describe the feeling I felt when Dougs face appeared on screen. First thing was "OMG is that REALLY HIM?!" I got temporarily distracted from the video. After I calmed down though I found myself smiling at the constant rate of weight loss once more. Its REALLY WORKING! And to see Julian join in as a real friend and show his support was quite cool. Again there are no real words to describe the awesomeness that is a friends support. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:54 am 
Freelancer

Day 16: Matt and Chris support Richie! You guys rock! It's always good to support a friend on a diet like this. It's odd seeing Matt more serious, considering he's always funny, but hey, it's not like he's always silly in real life.

Day 17: I might try that chocolate chicken one time. Who knows, it may be good! Same with the salad.

Day 18: Doug is back! Julian is supporting Richie! No surprise there considering that you could tell he improvised in those previous days.

Well, I can't wait for Saturday for Dr. X to answer our questions. I don't care if he doesn't answer my question, because at least the other comments will be interesting to learn as well, (though I've never been overweight. My question is just for good tips for those that are underweight or want to build muscles. I'm not underweight if you were wondering. Even Wii Fit says I'm at Healthy Weight.)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 am 
Novice

I'm very bad at talking English... I can't improvise very well. xD

Richie you are awesome. Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:17 am 
Commentator

PokémonTrainer wrote:
I'm very bad at talking English... I can't improvise very well. xD

Your English is amazing. And the bit about the confusion between the word for "cake" and the word for "chicken" is very interesting. I'm really intrigued sometimes how languages interact.

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:02 pm 
Novice

Oh thank you. :O

I haven't learned to eat vegetables. Well I eat cumcumber and lettuce but I've never learned to eat beans and stuff. I don't like the taste... but I am trying to eat healthier now because of Richie. I also gave up on eating sweets and drinking Cola. I maybe eat a few sweets and drink a little Cola but now I'm thinking about what I eat and drink and not tear it into my stomach. xD

I also am not too fat or something, in case of you'd be thinking that. o.o

Well ontopic: Go Richie. You can do this. I still want to try out the chocolat chicken.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 am 
Commentator

Wow day 22 already how the time seems to fly by! So the past four days held some interesting facts. Todays fact was interesting to hear although as I work at a fast food restaurant I am already aware of the daily calorie recommendations. (Richie I remember you didnt use to care about calories as is show in your DIET SODA video)

Okay so this video was totally random and slightly hilarious. I love how you just pushed eachother out of the way as if trying to hog all the camera time(personally I think Matt should get more camera time but thats just me...) Richie do you work out as well? Seems like it would be a good idea to build more muscles. Anyway thats all for today! Only a few days until christmas and the end of the diet! AWESOME work Richie!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:11 am 
Freelancer

Whenever this diet of his will end, I would love to see what happens when he eats pizza, of course not seeing the vomit.
Hopefully he can have his Christmas Dinner and enjoy it.

I never mentioned this, but when I clicked on Day 0, I thought it was going to be a parody of the song 'Life in the Fast Lane.'

But this is interesting to know Richie is losing his weight because health is more important than being a fat Mario. Plus we get to learn something tips from Dr. X.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:47 pm 
Commentator

Day 23 cracks me up! I keep watching it over and over again. Matt and Chris are jealous of the attention Richie's getting, apparently. :lol: Chris leaping onto Richie's lap so looks like something my brothers would do.

To add to the funny: When I showed this video to my brother and sister they both noted the poster first off and commented on it being very cool.

"My friends are insane but that's to be expected." ROFL

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:11 am 
Freelancer

Started filming Season 4 huh?
Donkey Kong is back so does that mean Pauline will be in the show as well? That was the character I recommended on my wish list.

I knew about the tip for oatmeal, but it's awesome to have that information in our heads again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:00 pm 
Commentator

Nitsua94 wrote:
Donkey Kong is back so does that mean Pauline will be in the show as well? That was the character I recommended on my wish list.

Keep the discussion to the Richie's Life Videos. We've got the season 4 boards for SMB discussion.

Sorry, I know how that sounds, but keep the s4 discussion there.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:57 pm 
Commentator

Day 24-

I loved the tip of the day. It made me a little hungry to be honest although thats because I was watching it around breakfast time. So oatmeal helps you lose weight huh? I like mine with APPLES and bananas. I also found the tip EXTREMELY ironic! Why? Because of this video(dont freak out its another one of Richies videos actually) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5aXX-OSInU Richie was so young and thin back then when he filmed that! (15 or 16 maybe?) and now it comes back in a new form. Thats right Richie REAL MEN DO EAT OATMEAL!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:30 pm 
Freelancer

TheHiddenOne wrote:
Nitsua94 wrote:

Keep the discussion to the Richie's Life Videos. We've got the season 4 boards for SMB discussion.

Sorry, I know how that sounds, but keep the s4 discussion there.

I know, I just had to say that. I mean they got to have a reason for bringing the character back, rather than because the fans highly want the ape back. The DK costume was shown in Day 24 if you didn't watch it.

Now if you excuse me, I need to pick up some oatmeal and go to my old friend's funeral.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:43 am 
Freelancer

Donkey Kong's Back My prayers have been answered.

On Topic
Generally due to time problems and other things i have only been looking several videos but I must say that Richie has done a great job.

Plus in the first ep how he explained how he lost weight fast reminded me of Shane Dawson's story in which he lost weight quite fast but it ended up messing his internal organs so he had to have surgery. But he's okay now. So I felt like that would be worth mentioning.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:35 am 
Freelancer

JRPictures wrote:
Plus in the first ep how he explained how he lost weight fast reminded me of Shane Dawson's story in which he lost weight quite fast but it ended up messing his internal organs so he had to have surgery. But he's okay now. So I felt like that would be worth mentioning.

I knew Shane had surgery but I didn't know it was because his organs were messed up. That reminds me of that one video where he did a parody of Fred's Christmas Cash Song. He was still recovering from his surgery when he made that video. That was actually about a year ago, and he's still alive making crazy videos on.......... that kind of stuff.

Congratulations Richard Michael Alvarez for going through this diet losing weight. I'm sure we can't wait to see a whole new Mario for Season 4. Maybe the costume will fit this time. If not, maybe you did get pregnant.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:50 pm 
Freelancer

Nitsua94 wrote:
JRPictures wrote:

I knew Shane had surgery but I didn't know it was because his organs were messed up. That reminds me of that one video where he did a parody of Fred's Christmas Cash Song. He was still recovering from his surgery when he made that video. That was actually about a year ago, and he's still alive making crazy videos on.......... that kind of stuff.

Congratulations Richard Michael Alvarez for going through this diet losing weight. I'm sure we can't wait to see a whole new Mario for Season 4. Maybe the costume will fit this time. If not, maybe you did get pregnant.

Yeah well Shane Dawson is pretty good I started watching his videos once I saw his Fred is Dead video.

With Richalvarez I believe it was the Chocolate Rain parody and my curiosity in the StMB grew after that and I started watching

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next