The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Richalvarez Fan Forums Skype Group
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:38 pm 
Intermediate

I just sort of noticed this wasn't really said anywhere here on the forums and, what with new members fluttering around, I guess I'll say it here for anyone interested.

Some of the newer members may be wondering why the forum chat here isn't used too often. Mainly, that's because a lot of the veteran members here use Skype instead of chatting/calls and what-not. There's a few groups online that incorporate relevance towards the forums (with varying intentions in mind), but there's also some that are purely dedicated as chatrooms like the one here. The Skype presence of the members here is normally higher than our uses of the chatroom here on the forums and, for those of you with Skype or willing to get it for the sh*ts-and-giggles of chatting with us, you're more than willing to ask for one of our contacts so you may be added into one of the rooms. :)

My Skype account contact is the same as my normal E-mail: [email protected]

Simply tell me in the request you're from the RFF and want to be part of a group and I'll accept it and throw you into a couple. From there, you're welcome to participate in any chats that go on (not to say it's ALWAYS active or anything, but its certainly more-so than the chat here is all). Otherwise, feel free to post here if you have an questions and such before-hand or want to notify me/someone you've sent a request to them, exchange request information here, etc.

Beyond which, have fun and I hope to see you around.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Last edited by LordGavin on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Richalvarez Fan Forums Skype Group
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:39 pm 
Freelancer

Oh boy, get ready for a flood. :O

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:14 pm 
Commentator

LordGavin wrote:
EDIT: One of the admins MIGHT wanna make this a "Sticky" or "Important" topic. Just saying.

Hey, the first rule of the skype group was to not talk about the skype group. Way to go tell everyone about our secret hideout where we can be cynical a**holes.

Also, I can't sticky or important a topic, Adam never gave me that power >_>

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:18 pm 
Veteran

I don't think there would be a massive flood...

Last edited by TheInsanityProd on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:22 pm 
Intermediate

TheHiddenOne wrote:
Hey, the first rule of the skype group was to not talk about the skype group. Way to go tell everyone about our secret hideout where we can be cynical a**holes.

Also, I can't sticky or important a topic, Adam never gave me that power >_>

That was a rule for the Skype groups? How very odd, cause I see random people added in all the time, and they aren't even people from the forums mostly. :/

Besides, I'd rather do something that doesn't exclude other forums members. The forums nearly died out once already, lets not go into our own little worlds elsewhere and cause that to happen again. It should be only fair that everyone can get the same, fair treatment (Basically, if you're serious at all, whoever came up with that rule was a total moron). ;P

And is fine, whoever makes the topic sticky/important is whoever can. I'll edit the post to specify to Adam.

TheInsanityProd wrote:
I don't think there would be a massive flood...

Probably not is my thoughts too. Still, like I said, it's only fair to at least offer it to the other members. We've at least got 5 newbies kicking around here that might be interested. Any gain is fine in my mind.

Remember:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:25 pm 
Commentator

LordGavin wrote:
That was a rule for the Skype groups? How very odd, cause I see random people added in all the time, and they aren't even people from the forums mostly. :/

Besides, I'd rather do something that doesn't exclude other forums members. The forums nearly died out once already, lets not go into our own little worlds elsewhere and cause that to happen again. It should be only fair that everyone can get the same, fair treatment (Basically, if you're serious at all, whoever came up with that rule was a total moron). ;P

And is fine, whoever makes the topic sticky/important is whoever can. I'll edit the post to specify to Adam.

No, there wasn't a rule. I was just trying to make a joke. I was hoping the cynical a**hole part would hint at that.

But yeah, Adam will need to be the one to either sticky or important the topic, unless he happens to give me that power as well.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:27 pm 
Veteran

LordGavin wrote:
Probably not is my thoughts too. Still, like I said, it's only fair to at least offer it to the other members. We've at least got 5 newbies kicking around here that might be interested. Any gain is fine in my mind.

I'm totally fine if new members join our group. It was open for me. We were all newbies once. Although I still consider Raux a newbie. >.>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:31 pm 
Intermediate

TheHiddenOne wrote:
No, there wasn't a rule. I was just trying to make a joke. I was hoping the cynical a**hole part would hint at that.

Ahhhh... Kay, cool. You really gotta stop trying to be funny though, THO. You're not very good at it (Just another reason I'm more awesome than you). ;P

TheInsanityProd wrote:
I'm totally fine if new members join our group. It was open for me. We were all newbies once. Although I still consider Raux a newbie. >.>

That I'd agree with. XD

Remember:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:35 pm 
Commentator

LordGavin wrote:
Ahhhh... Kay, cool. You really gotta stop trying to be funny though, THO. You're not very good at it (Just another reason I'm more awesome than you). ;P

True, I'm more funny when I'm failing at life.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:50 pm 
Intermediate

TheHiddenOne wrote:
True, I'm more funny when I'm failing at life.

Ah, yes. That's the real joke with you, isn't it? XD
Nah, we love you THO. Fails and all.

Remember:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:22 pm 
Commentator

Skype group! Skype Group! But which one?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 pm 
Veteran

I'd assume the one with everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:47 pm 
Intermediate

TheInsanityProd wrote:
I'd assume the one with everyone.

One of them has 22 people, including FLJ, Char, and MM
The other has 20 people, but not those 3. There are some other differences between them, but they aren't on often enough to make a difference

Group 1 or Group 2, take your pick! Or both.

Personally, I like having 2 chatrooms. It allows numerous conversations to go on without overlapping and confusing everyone

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:22 pm 
Mediate

Since i saw this, I'll just put my Skype name up here. if Anyone wants to add me just tell me you're from Stupid mario forums and I'll add you and add you into the chats. So basically get ahold of anyone that puts their information on here and they'll more than likely add you as long as you specify that you're from the stupid Mario forums. (reapeating what Gavin has said..I know...)

My skype name: punkcick16 (ewasy enough right? =P)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:54 pm 
Site Admin

I assumed relatively everyone who is on skype is in the skype group. It's kinda redundant to have a thread that talks about where we chat. Don't tell me to make a sticky :P