The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:11 am 
Role Player

Oooooo. So I think we have it nailed down that Wario is the other chosen one. The question is, who is the one true hero?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am 
Middling

Richalvarez wrote:
I'll make it a little bit easier for you guys and let you know that The One true hero does not refer to either of the chosen ones.

Hm. I had a thought about that. You wouldn't mess up the plot (Chosen Ones), and thus our knowledge of it (confusion!!), by putting a simple typo in the season's title (Hero, not Hero*es*).

Let's see...
If Mario and Wario are the Chosen Ones, then the True Hero must be...
...Anyone else! XP
I'll say it's either:
Ash (his role *has* picked up a bit...)
Link (already getting the artifact; redemption/heroism in his future?)
Waluigi (been gone awhile... What's he been doing?)
Luigi (second banana needs the spotlight)

...Hmm. I'll wait till Ep. 41.

...C-R-A-Z-Y fangirl on your lawn!! And she has the mower!! Run for your life! (XD Needed something random.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:25 pm 
Freelancer

i say the one true hero is merlin. the reason i say is because he returned and everyone thought he was dead, yet was not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:31 am 
Middling

im 100% sure its waluigi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:37 pm 
Middling

Wii Master 64 wrote:
i say the one true hero is merlin. the reason i say is because he returned and everyone thought he was dead, yet was not.

Hey, there's a good opinion. Nice observation, Wii Master. I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be the very one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:48 pm 
Middling

I'm going out on a limb here and saying that maybe its a character that hasn't yet reared his head yet. Maybe King Arthur?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:19 pm 
Freelancer

well, another reason i think merlin is because he could be the only one powerful enough to kill dark mario, because like episode 40 said, the real black widow blade is much more powerful than the fake one. if there is a fight between dark mario and mario, mario may not be powerful enough to kill him because dark mario is mario plus the power of the darkness, and so merlin is the only one who can stop him with his wizard abilities. and, they also need to try to destroy the darkness, so that way, if dark mario dies, he won't just copy someone else's image, so merlin may know a spell that could totally destroy it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:24 pm 
Middling

Wii Master 64 wrote:
well, another reason i think merlin is because he could be the only one powerful enough to kill dark mario, because like episode 40 said, the real black widow blade is much more powerful than the fake one. if there is a fight between dark mario and mario, mario may not be powerful enough to kill him because dark mario is mario plus the power of the darkness, and so merlin is the only one who can stop him with his wizard abilities. and, they also need to try to destroy the darkness, so that way, if dark mario dies, he won't just copy someone else's image, so merlin may know a spell that could totally destroy it.

Another good point, Wii Master. What does happen if Shadow Mario is killed? You might just be right--he'd copy another person, take a little more energy. Heck, it might even make him stronger!
Of course, Shadow Mario isn't another host, he's the darkness itself. Surely, now that he's taken physical form, he can't just go flying around, copying people...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:33 pm 
Site Admin

Link182 wrote:
I'm going out on a limb here and saying that maybe its a character that hasn't yet reared his head yet. Maybe King Arthur?

That may be a good guess. If Rich follows the same format that he did with Merlin then Arthur would be the ancestor of Waluigi and he is a hero unlike Waluigi. Yeah listen up people WALUIGI ISN'T A HERO

Mr. P wrote:
Wii Master 64 wrote:

Another good point, Wii Master. What does happen if Shadow Mario is killed? You might just be right--he'd copy another person, take a little more energy. Heck, it might even make him stronger!
Of course, Shadow Mario isn't another host, he's the darkness itself. Surely, now that he's taken physical form, he can't just go flying around, copying people...

Well When Nox was killed The Darkness escaped it's body, took another and formed a body of its own. So if you kill it's body there's no more darkness. I'll display it as a math problem:

(Nox + Darkness) - Nox = Darkness(n) n = Nox
(Mario + Darkness) - Mario = Darkness(n)(m) m = Mario
Mario > Nox
Body = >, Mario = >, Body = Mario
Darkness(n)(m) = Body(n)(m) = Mario
so Darkness(n)(m) = Shadow Mario and no host.

The Darkness has no host and it now has a body. the body isn't the host, it's the darkness. So if you kill the body you kill the darkness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:57 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
adams logic make me brain my hurt.
but seriously all that just went way over my head like a jet or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:08 pm 
Freelancer

that makes sense, but mario still may not be powerful enough to destroy it. merlin will probably be winding up doing it because mario is fighting the darkness in its most powerful form.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:33 pm 
Middling

It's true the real black widow saber is stronger than the fake one. I'll bet though that the Nether Saber will be Mario's only chance at defending himself when the time comes...

So!

1. Wario gets Ash - when he's away from the others - to help him recharge the Nether Saber.
2. Shadow Mario and the real Mario end up fighting (others will probably join in...like Waluigi)
3. Nether Saber gets recharged in time for Mario to defend himself (or Wario comes in saving him with the same line from the Nox fight about wanting to kill Mario himself).
4. Epic battle (:D)
5. Mario and Wario win with help from the One True Hero.
6. We wait for the movie.
7. Someone is going to make fanfiction on StMB. :P

I love figuring out the plot. :twisted:

I did the same with Yu-Gi-Oh! back when it was starting. (Well golly, who's going to win? Yugi > Main bad guy > Kaiba > Joey etc.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:06 pm 
Role Player

AdminAdam wrote:
Link182 wrote:

That may be a good guess. If Rich follows the same format that he did with Merlin then Arthur would be the ancestor of Waluigi and he is a hero unlike Waluigi. Yeah listen up people WALUIGI ISN'T A HERO

Source of this adam plz?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:10 pm 
Site Admin

Dr. Mario guy wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Link182 wrote:

Source of this adam plz?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZMKAL389KI&feature=channel_page for the first part.
Waluigi isn't a hero because he has never done anything heroic. Everything that he's done is against the Protagonists, and he hasn't saved any people or fought for good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:29 am 
Middling

yeah but if waluigi comes back he might turn good and want to stop wario cause he's mad at wario ever think of that adam