The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 7:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 5
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:48 pm 
Veteran

While trying to comfort Violet, Darkling called him. He wished not to leave, but he wondered what Darkling wanted. Midnight was one of the Reapers that he didn't pay attention to.
"Sorry, Violet I must leave. I'm being called to see the head Reaper. Something must be wrong."

Once at the warehouse, Midnight went into the main office. Once he steped in, he was scared. In the middle of the room, was a woman in a bright while robe with sparkly wings. This wasn't good. Across from her, was Darkling. He didn't look too happy.

"Darkling, what's a guardian doing here?" Midnight asked.
"She said she needed to talk to you."
"Indeed."
"Does this have something to do with Violet?"
"Yes. Midnight, Violet doesn't have much time left on earth."
"What?" He almost fell to the ground. What was going on?
"She's suppose to die soon. In fact, next week. Midnight, she's your assignment and we're willing to reward you if you finish it early."
"Before Violet dies?" He questioned the guardian.
"Yes. If you finish the assignment before Violet dies, you will be turned into a guardian. You would love that wouldn't you? But if you don't finish the assignment then you stay a Reaper, but go to hell alot sooner."
Midnight remained silent. This was a lot to take in. Violet was suppose to die. Why? Her father just killed himself, if she died her mother would be crushed.
"Alright. I understand." He left in silence, unable to say much else. Right now, his world was spinning. What was he going to do? Could he stop Violet's death? Could he finish the assignment? He didn't have much time left. Violet was suppose to die next week.

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 6
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:44 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
no no no no no! dont stop there dont stop... (if you cant tell i hate cliffhangars)

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 6
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:58 pm 
Veteran

Midnight remained silent. He felt like his heart was breaking and he didn't have a heart anymore. It stopped beating a long time ago. But it seemed to beating again, somehow. He heard someone say his name. He looked up. It was another Reaper, Starbeam. She had chosen that name because she thought she was a starbeam, so radiant and beautiful. One of Starbeam's powers was she could feel other people's emotions even when they didn't say anything. She must have felt something, but what? All he felt was saddness and sorrow. He hung his head low, only bringing up to look at Starbeam.
"You're in love."
"What?!" He exaclaimed. What did she know about him being in love?
"You're in love with the mortal that's your assignment. That's why you're mourning over her soul. I know she's about to be killed. Midnight, admit it. You love her."
"No, I can't. She's a mortal and I'm a Reaper. I can not have those feelings for her. Starbeam, are you able to take emotions away?"
"No. Midnight, if you finish the assignment before her death, if she becomes a guardian then you can be in heaven together." She placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't fight it, just face it. You're in love. It's a great emotion, but it comes with it's hardships."

Midnight walked off, troubled by Starbeam's words. He walked back to Violet's house. When he saw her face he realized that Starbeam was right. He finally realized his feelings. This just made things worse. Oh what was he to do?

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 7
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:24 am 
Veteran

Midnight was trying to make a decision in his head. Should he tell her the truth? Keep it to him self? But he couldn't keep anything from Violet. He wanted to be honest with her. She meant alot to him. Looking at her, he realized he needed to tell her.
"Violet, I need to tell you something." He said sadly.
"What? Midnight are you alright? You're not your cheerful self."
"I've been told something that has made me very sad. It's about you and my assignment."
"What? Has my father finally told you the reason for his death?"
"No. But if he doesn't tell me soon, something terrible will happen. Violet your life is on the line."
"Midnight, what are you talking about? Explain yourself!"
"Violet, you're suppose to die in a week. I don't know how, I don't know if I can stop it...but I will try. I was told that if I can get your father to tell the reason before then, I will be able to become a guardian. An angel, basically, but I don't care about that. I care about you. Violet, you don't deserve to die...."
She remained quiet, unable to say anything. She fell to her knees, but before she could touch the ground Midnight caught her. He held her close, hoping to comfort her.
"I'm going to die?" She barely whispered. Fear was gasping her soul. Her mind began to swim in fearful thoughts, what was going to happen to her?
"Violet, if I'm able to keep you safe I will. But I wasn't told how or when. Just for the next week be careful. But I think I know how to persuade your father to tell us his reasoning."
"How?"
"I'm going to take you to him."

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 8
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:23 pm 
Veteran

Midnight pulled Violet with her to the warehouse. Her father had to be there, if he wasn't he could tell Darkling he had a visitor. Midnight didn't care at the moment if this would get him in trouble or not, he wanted Violet to know the truth. She deserved to know and he was going to try the best he could to get that truth. Once they got to the warehouse, Darkling glanced in his direction.
"Midnight! What are you thinking? Bringing a mortal to our headquarters?" He yelled.
Midnight trembled, but he reminded himself he was doing this for Violet. "I wasn't thinking, sir. Actually, I was. I was thinking that this beautiful girl deserves to get some answers. The only way to get those answers, was to bring her here."
Darkling shook his head. "Fine. Take her to her father. He's in the basement talking to a newbie."
"Thank you, sir." He pulled Violet along with him down the stairs.
"You're scared of that guy aren't you?" She asked softly.
"Oh yeah. But it was worth it."
"Midnight...."
"Yes?" He looked back at her. She was looking down at the floor. Was she being shy?
"Thanks for being me to my dad. You didn't have to do this."
"Why shouldn't I? You don't have much time left....I figured....that you should know...."

"Violet?" Her father came close. He stared at her, as if he wondered if it was really her. He hugged her tight.
"Dad!" She hugged him back, so glad to see him.
"What are you doing here? Midnight did you bring her? Does Darkling know?"
"Yes. He made a big deal out of it when he saw her." He smiled at the fellow Reaper.
"Thank you, Midnight."
"But I brought her here for a reason. You know that." Midnight put a hand on his shoulder.
"Yes. I know the reason. I promise, I will tell her."

They sat a table in the corner of the basement. She stared at him. Was she finally going to know why? After all the pain?
"You want to know the reason of my suicide." He stated.
"Yes. Come on, Dad...why would you do that? You use to be so happy."
"Key words: use to be." He shook his head. He was still ashamed of his reasoning. Would Violet be angry at him? To know that he killed himself over drugs?
"Tell me, Dad."
"Alright. It all started when I got some new plants. Very special plants. Do you remember asking me if what that plant was cause you thought it might be poison oak?"
"Oh Dad! You didn't!"
"I did. I was growing pot. Not only was I growing it, I was smoking it." He laughed. "That's why I was so happy. But...eventually I smoked all I had. And, in order to get more pot, I did something horrible."
"What did you do?" She was on the edge of her seat. She couldn't believe her dad did drugs.
"I sold your Mom's crystal unicorn collection."
"WHAT? That's what happened to Mom's unicorns?"
"I'm afraid so, dear. Your Mom wanted revenge. She loved those unicorns unlike anything else. So, she flushed the pot I bought down the toilet and cheated on me. The night she told me that she cheated on me, I shot myself."
"Wow." She sunk back in her chair, amazed at what she just heard.
"I was ashamed of the fact that I died cause of drugs, Violet. I'm sorry."
"So am I. That it had to be drugs. But I still love you, Dad."

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 9
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:40 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
... The end already? Or is more coming?

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:22 pm 
Veteran

Don't worry there's still at least three of four chapters left

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:05 pm 
Role Player

Phew... CANT WAIT!!!

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:27 pm 
Veteran

Violet hugged her dad one last time and went upstairs. Midnight was waiting for her, talking to the Reaper called Darkling. Midnight was argueing with him, which was strange. Lately, he seemed to be changing. He was hardly his happy self anymore, just serious and sad. Ever since that day he told her she was going to die. Was Midnight attached to her somehow? But they hadn't know each other that long.
"Come on, let me stay with her! I don't want to leave her!" Midnight yelled.
"Midnight, you finished the assignment. You were suppose to make her happy and you did that. She said if you got her father to explain his sucicide then she would be happy."
"What would make me happy is that Midnight stays with me till I die." She interupted, pushing between them. They both stared at her and Darkling shook his head.
"Fine. Midnight's to stay with you till then. Gosh, I guess you two are so attached to each other." He left and Violet just stood there feeling deep red.
"You're blushing." Midnight said to her.
"I am not!"
"You are too." He laughed. Did Darkling embrass her?
"You're just imagining things!"
"Am I?" He put a hand to her cheek and stared at her. "You're definitely blushing."
"So? Let's go home. Mom's there by herself." She walked off, hopeing Midnight would follow.
"Whatever you say, Violet."

Once they got home, Violet bursted though the screen door. The house was in it's usual state. She rushed to her Mom's room, slamming the door behind her. She was so angry at her Mom. She had known all this time. She knew why Dad killed himself, yet she never told Violet. Now, Violet was feeling hurt and betrayed. Hadn't she been there for her mother ever since? Wiped away her tears? Slept with her when she couldn't sleep? Now, it felt like she had been stabbed in the chest. Hearing the noise caused by the door, her mother awoke, scared.
"Violet? What's going on?" She sat up in her bed, eyes fixed on Violet.
"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me why dad died? You knew! You were part of the reason! You broke his heart so he killed himself!" She screamed, accusing her mother.
Her mother sighed. "Yes, I did. Why do you think I've been so depressed? Unable to get out of the house? I'm why he's gone...and I miss him so much, Violet. Every night I have nightmares about the night I told him. The night I told him I cheated on him, he pulled out a gun and shot himself in front of me. I saw him shoot himself. I watched his blood pour all over the floor. I'm just glad you went there. But, you still had to come home to it. It's my fault he's gone!" She began to cry and Violet held her close.
"I'm sorry, Mom. I'm so sorry."

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 10
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:38 pm 
Role Player

Wow... I didn't thought about Violet being angry with her mom... Great story!!! Every time I am fiinished reading the newest chapter, I WANT MORE!!! I wanna know why Violet had to die, and IF she would die. Can't wait til the next part!!!

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 10
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:31 am 
Veteran

Once again, Violet found herself leaning up against the oak tree. Why was it the only place she could think? It was so cold outside. Then before she knew it, she felt someone holding her and she felt warm. She looked and she couldn't believe who it was.
"Midnight?"
"You forgot that I can read your mind. I wasn't that far away."
"Midnight, why are you holding me?" It was making her warm, but she was feeling a little awkard. A tingling feeling crept all over her. She felt like she could barely breathe, barely think. Oh my gosh..I'm I?
"Falling in love with me? Well, if you aren't then I already have."
"WHAT?" She pulled out of his grip. Did he just say that? It felt like the whole world had turned upside down. In one day, everything changed. She found out the reason her father died, made her mother cry again and now this. Couldn't just one thing stay normal? She walked out of the yard, not knowing where she was going.
"Violet, where are you going?" Midnight yelled after her.
"No where! Don't follow me, Midnight! You do and I will never talk to you again!" She kept walking going past everything into town.

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 11
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:54 am 
Role Player

I want MORE!!!!

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 11
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 am 
Veteran

As she began to reach the edge of town, she began to question her judgement. She knew this was dangerous and this could be the thing that bought her death. Yet, somehow she didn't care. She always loved that one saying apathy doesn't rhyme with happy...but right now she was really apathic. She didn't care about her mom or Midnight or anything else. She just wanted to be gone, she wanted her life to end. Tears began to stain her cheeks as she walked. Just keep walking Violet, just keep walking.
"Violet, stop! Please!"
She turned around. "Midnight? Didn't I say.."
"I don't care what you said! This is crazy, Violet! You're walking along the side of the highway, the most dangerous thing..yet you don't care. You don't care that mean something to me or your mom. Your father didn't think about the people who cared about him Violet and it brought you pain!"
She closed her eyes. She didn't want to listen, but he was right. She stopped dead in her tracks and let Midnight catch up to her. He hugged her when he got close enough.
"I'm sorry, Midnight. Just nothing is going right. Everything's messed up and I don't know what to do."
"It's ok, let's just get you away from the road."

But within that second, a car came in Violet's direction. It began to swerve and it aimed for her. Midnight tried to push her out of the way, but he wasn't fast enough. Before he knew it he saw Violet on the side of the ditch, blood coming from her mouth. No, no.....
"Violet!"

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 12
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:19 am 
Role Player

ho... ly... CRAP!!! Dont stop there!!!

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 12
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:13 pm 
Veteran

Amblience sirens screamed, coming to Violet's aid. Midnight had called for help. When the medics came and took her off, he ran to her Mom's. He had to tell her what happened to Violet. He raced off, hoping she was alright. He ran through the yard and slammed the screen door behind him.
"Violet's hurt! Violet's hurt!" He screamed. Violet's mother came out of her room, looking still drowsy.
"Midnight? Where's Violet?"
"She was hit by a car! I called for help and she was being rushed to the hospital! I came as fast I could to tell you! You're all she has left, so i had come." Tears began to come from his eyes. Then she began to cry.
"Thank you, Midnight. I'm going to go and make sure she's ok." She went out the door and left Midnight in the dark house. He fell to his knees, sorrow was filling up inside him. Then the world swirled around him and everything went dark.

ImageImage