The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: YTN - Michael Bay Sucks!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:46 pm 
Site Admin

SuperBanjo (Luigi) wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
I thought the content was a bit repetitive and the movie overall had a horibble bias. Maybe it's just me but I'm kinda tierd of the Michael Bay hate, I mean doesn't it get old like ever? I dunno, maybe I'm just a nice guy but I don't think anyone deserves to be ragged on that much, including Michael Bay. I know the point of Youtube News is to rag on everything but it just feels like taking a crap on a dead horse that was set on fire, pummeled with large sledgehammers for days on end in a salt mine, thrown into a tub of acid, fried on the sun and that was already crapped on thousands of times before you did so.

Thanks for your honesty Adam, and I agree with you that we probably dragged on the bashing a little bit too long. The ironic thing is, Richie and I actually enjoyed Transformers 2, we saw the midnight showing with the whole gang, and Austin and Dane were the ones we really disliked it. But yeah, Michael Bay has probably been getting a lot more crap than he deserves. Next time we'll try and be a bit more balanced by offering both sides of the story.

Thanks, Chris, glad to know my voice was heard, but I don't think any YTN in the future will be a 5 minute rant against one person and everything they have ever done or will do.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:32 pm 
Commentator

AdminAdam wrote:
SuperBanjo (Luigi) wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
I thought the content was a bit repetitive and the movie overall had a horibble bias. Maybe it's just me but I'm kinda tierd of the Michael Bay hate, I mean doesn't it get old like ever? I dunno, maybe I'm just a nice guy but I don't think anyone deserves to be ragged on that much, including Michael Bay. I know the point of Youtube News is to rag on everything but it just feels like taking a crap on a dead horse that was set on fire, pummeled with large sledgehammers for days on end in a salt mine, thrown into a tub of acid, fried on the sun and that was already crapped on thousands of times before you did so.

Thanks for your honesty Adam, and I agree with you that we probably dragged on the bashing a little bit too long. The ironic thing is, Richie and I actually enjoyed Transformers 2, we saw the midnight showing with the whole gang, and Austin and Dane were the ones we really disliked it. But yeah, Michael Bay has probably been getting a lot more crap than he deserves. Next time we'll try and be a bit more balanced by offering both sides of the story.

Thanks, Chris, glad to know my voice was heard, but I don't think any YTN in the future will be a 5 minute rant against one person and everything they have ever done or will do.

Richie was releasing stress. He ought to put a picture of M*****l B*y (he who must not be mentioned to easy Richie's pain) on a punching bag and start punching him. Richie PUNCH! (i shall never say that again)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:44 pm 
Role Player

I dont like Micheal Bay cause he always comes off as Cocky and arrogant. Pearl Harbor wasn't really that good, but to tell you the truth I somewhat liked Armageddon. Tranformers 1 was good too even though I wouldnt consider it great, but overall a good action movie.

EDIT: This video I believe was featured on Youtube's homepage!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:23 pm 
Forum Gamer

Well, I for one think Rich summarized M*chael B*y's movies quite accuarately: Explosions and youtubes. Yeah.
9.5/10 for Austin!