The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:21 pm 
Forum Gamer

i DESPISE(Sp?) macs.
Been working with them solid all year in college.
I play PC games, Macs don't entertain me :(

10/10 for the video btw!
VEREH FUNNEH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:24 pm 
Commentator

First the "Blue Screen of Death" and now "Red Ring of Death." My bet is Microsoft's next "of Death" is going to be something green. :D

Though I should mention that Final Cut Express sometimes gives my Mac the "Color Ring of Doom" as my siblings and I have dubbed it.

^Thanks ML!^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:20 pm 
Commentator

I've hated Microsoft since they bought out Rare! They are an impatient company. Impatience explains why Xbox 360 came out a year before Wii and PS3. They wanted popularity as fast as they could before long-time Nintendo and over 10 year in videogame industry running Sony could get it. Not enough time means not enough effort, and not enough effort means: "You know what, all it matters is the money, and every original Xbox owner is just screaming in their minds 'Halo 3 Halo 3 HALO 3 WANT NOW' so i say we let those poor suckers suffer this Red Ring problem. SHIP IT ON NOVEMBER 22 THIS YEAR NOW! (2005)." I made that quote up, but it's my impression of the biggest techical crybaby ever: Bill Gates. I mean just look what Microsoft did to poor Banjo Kazooie! I like to kick them in their nuts and bolts! I think i've said enough. Go enjoy your Halo 3 and your GTA 4! But just remember, there's several games that are more addicting then games involving M-rated violence!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:39 pm 
Tyro

bArMyBoY wrote:
i DESPISE(Sp?) macs.
Been working with them solid all year in college.
I play PC games, Macs don't entertain me :(

10/10 for the video btw!
VEREH FUNNEH

Aw, they're not that bad. Really.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:18 am 
Commentator

ERG I HATE THE RED RING OF DEATH! Took me a month and a half to get the 360 back last summer. But I liked the vid!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:21 am 
Commentator

purple potato chip wrote:
I've hated Microsoft since they bought out Rare! They are an impatient company. Impatience explains why Xbox 360 came out a year before Wii and PS3. They wanted popularity as fast as they could before long-time Nintendo and over 10 year in videogame industry running Sony could get it. Not enough time means not enough effort, and not enough effort means: "You know what, all it matters is the money, and every original Xbox owner is just screaming in their minds 'Halo 3 Halo 3 HALO 3 WANT NOW' so i say we let those poor suckers suffer this Red Ring problem. SHIP IT ON NOVEMBER 22 THIS YEAR NOW! (2005)." I made that quote up, but it's my impression of the biggest techical crybaby ever: Bill Gates. I mean just look what Microsoft did to poor Banjo Kazooie! I like to kick them in their nuts and bolts! I think i've said enough. Go enjoy your Halo 3 and your GTA 4! But just remember, there's several games that are more addicting then games involving M-rated violence!

...or it could be that they just decided to release the 360 when they did because it was ready. Why does everyone play the conspiricy theory angle?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:19 am 
Freelancer

Plaz Yeve wrote:

...or it could be that they just decided to release the 360 when they did because it was ready. Why does everyone play the conspiricy theory angle?

Simply, he's the most rich man of the world. CONSPIRACY! no, microsoft, the only thing they make that didnt suck was....the thing youre sittign behind right now. (statistically spoken) WINDOWS XP! NOW THAT'S AWESOME.

I think Vista=XBOX 360= fail. Why couldn't they just make XP 2? That would've worked for me

EDIT: XBOX 360= DOUBLE FAIL! why?

well the Wii is perfect for kiddies, but has some great adult games too, nice controlls (and not to mention Brawl and Mario Kart). The PS3, great adult system, nice graphics, also some kiddies games, the real deal.

And the XBOX 360?

well...it's like in the middle. When gamer, pick PS3, when kid or mario fanboy or old grandma or brawler, pick Wii. When gamer, but with no mind and like lots of crashes and RRODs, pick XBOX.

Microsoft should stay out of the gaming industry . Especially after buying Rare AND closing down ensemble studios (the GODS of the PC, age of empires 1 tm 3, age of mythology etc).

Where is Rare now? When did you hear about a new Rare game. You know how much greatness Rare give to the N64 and SNES. DKC, Killer Instinct, Goldeneye, KI2. Nintendo needs Rare, and wii and we need Rare, not on the f'n XBOX 360!

Last edited by MarioMesser on Sun May 24, 2009 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:21 am 
Middling

i don't even know what a "RED RING OF DEATH" is... what is it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:30 am 
Role Player

10/10 AWESOMESAUCE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:25 pm 
Forum Gamer

I'm just curious for the next huge Xbox fan to answer this question: If you had to chose between playing Halo on the Nintendo Wii (hypethically speaking) or playing it on the Xbox 360 while suffering several Red Rings like every 2-5 minutes, while the Wii doesn't have any problems at all, which would you choose and why?

Well I have a Wii and a 360, so Im perfect to answer this one. Well, if I was playing multiplayer, I would probably use the 360, since a bunch of Wii-motes crowding my small screen is too much, and 360 has great online. If I was going to play 1 player, the Wii would be fine, since the controller works well with shooting games, and it really gets me into the game.

PS: RROD results from an overheating system, so unless you're playing a game for hours and hours, it really shouldn't be a problem. Also, the chance of you getting it increases over time. Ihavent gotten it at all yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:18 pm 
Landsman

RED RING SUCKS!