The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:01 pm 
Site Admin

Richalvarez wrote:
DanteEX wrote:
They won't be as popular as Smosh for a few reasons.

1. Smosh is funnier and most people like comedy.

2. Many people think Mario in real life is geeky

3. They only have 8,628 subscribers and people with Super Mario 64 videos get more than that.

4. They don't even get over 100,000 views in each video.

5. They aren't the BEST actors but they're good.

Even if they did become more popular, it will be in a long time. Also, you can see episode 1 got the most views which means a lot of people didn't like it at first. So if they stopped watching there, they'll never know how good it really is. I'm not against them or anything, I like them as much as Smosh. I just have to tell the truth.

Your truth Sucks.

First of all, Smosh isn't even that funny, Their new stuff definitly sucks, And they are lacking in higher talent. I know this for a fact because I know them personally.

My funny episodes are much funnier than thier material, And my episodes that arn't funny are just epic. The strive for popularity, I never wanted Popularity, I just wanted to do my art. I'm not doing just Mario, I'm going to go on to make the best movies ever made. I guarantee it, Un-believers beware!!!!!

well well Rich, if you just care about your art than why did you make series and didn't continue them because they didn't have enough views?

I respect Smosh. but that's notsaying much beacuse I respect everyone. I thought Food Battle 2008 was funny, however I totally knew they were going to do that. Rich is a better voice actor than both of them combined

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:08 pm 
Creator

AdminAdam wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
DanteEX wrote:

3. They only have 8,628 subscribers and people with Super Mario 64 videos get more than that.

Even if they did become more popular, it will be in a long time. Also, you can see episode 1 got the most views which means a lot of people didn't like it at first. So if they stopped watching there, they'll never know how good it really is. I'm not against them or anything, I like them as much as Smosh. I just have to tell the truth.

Your truth Sucks.

First of all, Smosh isn't even that funny, Their new stuff definitly sucks, And they are lacking in higher talent. I know this for a fact because I know them personally.

My funny episodes are much funnier than thier material, And my episodes that arn't funny are just epic. The strive for popularity, I never wanted Popularity, I just wanted to do my art. I'm not doing just Mario, I'm going to go on to make the best movies ever made. I guarantee it, Un-believers beware!!!!!

well well Rich, if you just care about your art than why did you make series and didn't continue them because they didn't have enough views?

I respect Smosh. but that's notsaying much beacuse I respect everyone. I thought Food Battle 2008 was funny, however I totally knew they were going to do that. Rich is a better voice actor than both of them combined

Are you referring to Monster Mower? The real reason we had to stop doing that was because we wanted to focus on our last 2 Arthur Movies. We made one more Arthur movie then moved on to Mario lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:53 pm 
Freelancer

i know you said you woudn't do this before but i want to see the monster mower in a Stupid MArio Bros. episode. it would be hilarious! i loved the monster mower series!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:18 pm 
Forum Noob

Yea, they were really good!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:17 pm 
Site Admin

Richalvarez wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
DanteEX wrote:

Your truth Sucks.

Are you referring to Monster Mower? The real reason we had to stop doing that was because we wanted to focus on our last 2 Arthur Movies. We made one more Arthur movie then moved on to Mario lol.
but you didn't post all the Arthur movies either now did you

Post subject: lol
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:23 pm 
Freelancer

i <3ed the monster mower, hilarious!
~Senn<3'sLuigi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:55 am 
Novice

i recently watched monster mower. Pretty funny. I have to say, the chase scene with chris muller in episode 2 was great. It reminded me a lot of the evil dead movies though. was that intentional? cause if so, well done!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:05 am 
Novice

Wow I did not think anyone would really respond to this.

The real reason i started this forum was not to bash smosh. i do think they have some relatively funny videos. i just wanted to know who expected richie to get this far. no offence rich your first video was pretty funny. they really evolved thier show over time. they stopped cursing so much and have made very original parody material. also rich you should continue some of your other video series. it would give us something funny to look foward to while we wait for the 3rd season. and we can all agree that there will be a 3rd season because the ending of the season 2 finale left much room for a 3rd season. but please rich, make some monster-mower videos and maybe some more king arthur videos. i think that would increase your popularity a lot, if you make them good, and then more people will watch the third season, not that u really need that. :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:11 am 
Novice

DanteEX wrote:

1. this forum is not for those who do not believe in RMA studios.
2. if u would like to make a negative comment on how popular they will be, take it somewhere else.
3. this is a fan site and a fan forum.
4. If your not a true fan then don't comment on this site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:29 am 
Newcomer

Alright, so to get relitively on topic again.....

I personally started watching when I stumbled upon a clip (episode 25) of Mario, Peach, DK and Link getting beat up my some guy in a black suit.

My first thought was, wow what is THIS?? This looks freaking AWESPME!!!

My second thought was-wait a minute-is that BROCK?!!?lol

Since then Ive been a loyal viewer and have gotten tons of my friends to watch along with me. The best thing about the series is how Rich is able to make us laugh but at the same time make it epic, making us all yearn for more. Its incredible, actually. I don't think much television these days can pull that off anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:13 pm 
Newcomer

Has anyone else noticed that the worse a youtube channel is, the more views and subscriptions it gets? SMB (along with most RMA productions) have a medium sized fanbase, whereas more mainstream channels (Smosh, Fred, Nigahiga, etc.) get more views and subscriptions than anyone else. It needs to be kept in mind that quality and popularity are usually two completely different things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:05 am 
Middling

No I really hadn't actually

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:28 am 
Commentator

fave ep from s2 would have to be the one where they train with link to beat nox by playing brawl

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:46 am 
Role Player

my favorite would have to be episode 29

I am a king of something, I just haven't found out what it is yet...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:08 am 
Middling

My favorite was episode 28 only because of the stupid voices