The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 1:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Two Years Ago Today...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:01 am 
Newcomer

"Stupid Mario Brothers" aired its final episode. At that time I had spent hours watching the entire series from the start. There was a short break where I had to sleep, but still, it made the build-up all the more special. And then watching the episode itself was a special treat. It felt very bittersweet because I loved it SO much, but knew that it was going to be the last of it.

Before I get on to my thoughts on the episode once more, I want to say that since writing last year's post...I still haven't been watching much from Richie. I don't quite know why this is. I'm still subscribed to the channel and will keep it that way for quite some time, but I just haven't really been seeing his newer work. I haven't even seen anything for "The Plumber Knight Returns" yet. That being said, I have seen the newer "YouTube News" episodes and liked them.

Most of my thoughts on the episode are the same. Love the fight scenes, love the effects, the acting (especially Chris, not to put anyone else down though, you all did a wonderful job,) and the comedy. Not to mention the music used. Richie's cover of "So Far Away," as well as "Game Over" give you such a great feeling and helps soften the blow about how the show is now over. Some things have changed, like I think I found the Pirate Crunch jokes funnier than I did before. I also didn't tear up this time when Mario said his final line. That's not to say I didn't get chills, though. That was SUCH a perfect send-off. Great episode, guys. An absolutely wonderful way to end the series.

I've had a series of my own on YouTube for almost five years called "Sonic & Mario" which will be ending in December. I really do hope that the series finale can be like the finale of "Stupid Mario Brothers" and give people a real bang to go off of, just like StMB did. I hope I can give my viewers the same feelings for my show's finale that I went through when watching Richie's. If I could accomplish a tenth of that, I'd be happy.

Have a good day, everyone.

Post subject: Re: Two Years Ago Today...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:08 am 
Mediate

It's crazy to think that I have been on here for four years. But to go through just the last two years, I have been with my boyfriend (relz) for almost two years now. At this moment actually, he is here visiting me. (^^ FLJ is my best friend ever. I have met Insanity. And honestly, none of this would have ever happened if it wasn't for Stupid Mario. It's weird and seems almost stupid that a YouTube series could have this much impact on my life, but it does. The friends I have made from this forum is amazing and I love them all. I owe Stupid Mario a lot. It'll always have a special place inmy heart. I still love Stupid Mario and I always will. For the series itself and the people I have helped because of it. (^^