The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Greetings everyone
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:57 am 
Newcomer

Before I begin my introduction, I will state I had an account here years ago, but sadly have no access whatsoever due to not remembering what email I had years ago and its password. I have a feeling it was a yahoo one and they pretty much delete all their emails nowadays with inactivity (I do not use them anymore).

But to give an idea of who I am or was, link!
I of course have no real way of proving it so I suppose that account will just be dead forever. (I go by this name nowadays anyways)

Still the same writer, programmer, role playing enthusiast, and entertainer. Of course over the years I've focused more on entertainment and benefiting people will my abilities such as tutorials. I am currently in the progress of recoding and organizing my entire site for my trilogy "Dimension Project". Dimension Board 2.0 is planned to be one of the most powerful and flexible forum softwares to date. I am creating its own wiki so the security and permission/userbase goes together flawlessly.

A little more to know about me. By the time of me registering here as "Superderek", I was in the process of writing my first real PHP project named Dimension Board. By my current standards, the board is a bit flawed and whatnot...thus making a 2.0. However, it does go to show how much we all learn to improve over time. There's other little things to know about me as well...but it is like 2 AM and I just felt like checking the site again after a long while. Maybe more later. (One thing to note is my name is the same from one of my characters in my short story; named after a dragon)

So yeah, I hope to continue to enjoy my stay here and I apologize for that other account. If I had access to that other email - whatever it was, then I'd reset the pass and then request a rename. I suppose that's it for now. Have a fantastic day ~ if you want one.

Post subject: Re: Greetings everyone
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:42 am 
Freelancer

Welcome - back - to the forums!
As much as I would hate to admit this, you may notice the forum is not as active as it was in the past since the conclusion of Stupid Mario Brothers. You can still post stuff in certain topics, write a story in Literature Lounge, create a topic in the necessary board, read the reviews people posted with each Richalvarez video, or read the RPGs and other people's work in the literature lounge. It's a shame this forum is not as active as it used to be. Most people have moved on due to school and adulthood. Richard seems to have stopped promoting the forums, and most of the well known users, including myself, are usually on skype for random conversations, but most of them seem to have lost their interest in Richalvarez a long time ago.

Besides that, let me introduce myself. I am Nitsua94, but you can address me as Nitsua or Austin. I'm a Canadian with the interest of filmmaking, directing, writing, and playing games. I'm currently creating my own original sci-fi supernatural drama web show and I do some video gaming Let's Plays. Aside from that, I usually visit these forums to post daily, especially when there's activity. But the only two things I do on the forum is writing a fanfic Mario origin story (as seen in literature lounge) which tells the story of Mario, Luigi, and several other characters what they did between the events of Yoshi's Island and Donkey Kong, developing the world and characters into what they are like in the games. And I play as one of the five RPG players in Super Mario NUMB3RS, which is a loose parody to the crime show NUMB3RS, but using video game worlds and characters as our focus, but portraying them as alternate universes connected through portals, rather than the fourth wall breaking theory used in Stupid Mario Brothers. You could join the NUMB3RS RPG which is a story about the video game characters and how mathematics can solve world problems, but the whole entire RPG has been turned into one the most greatest stories I've even seen in an RPG. If you are interested in joining, I would recommend that you recap as much as possible from Season 1 and what's written for Season 2, because we use a lot of complex elements to build the story up to where we are now, and where we're leading it to. If it seems way too much, you can wait for Season 3 in September-October 2013.

All I can say is, welcome back, even though we're pretty much walking through a cemetery right now.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:02 am 
Newcomer

I am known by 5 names (one of which is dead, but will be brought back within the next 1½ years):
Joshua Wood (real)
Punky Nerd Joshi (music)
Joshi The Gamer (gamer)
Chico Codicioso (music, dead)
Joshi (gamer)

Last edited by PunkyNerdJoshi on Wed May 15, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:49 am 
Freelancer

Well welcome back.

As Austin said not much has been happening on the forums but there is plenty to do so sit back, relax and have fun.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:00 am 
Newcomer

Before I begin my introduction, I will state I had an account here years ago, but sadly have no access whatsoever due to not remembering what email I had years ago and its password.

braindumps http://www.braindumps.co
leather jacket leather4sure bomber jacket leather skirt aviator jacket