The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: An Admin's Story
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:27 pm 
Freelancer

In the middle of a lush forest stood a temple, abandoned long ago. It's walls were covered by all sorts of plants, and the structure was slowly being broken down by the forces of time and nature. So it seemed, but in fact the roots and vines were strenghthening the temple, elegantly bending to cover holes in the floors and walls

Juse jumped towards her sparring partnet in an attempt to take her by suprise. Zelda elegantly dodged it and hit Juse with her weakest spell. It barely fased her, but that was beside the point

“Five to one. I thought you'd do better.”

“This is not over yet!” Zelda helped Juse up, smiling at her “student”

“I think it is. Come, let's take a break.” Zelda led Juse to a balcony overseeing the forest. She put on a kettle of tea and plucked some leaves from the vines above the small furnace.

Meanwhile, use enjoyed the view, something she'd never get tired of. It was quite a difference from the hectic times that seemed to happen when Adam and MM were around. She sat back and closed her eyes.

“WHOAH!” It sounded like someone hit the floor, hard.

Immediately Juse stood up, wondering what happened

“Excuse me princess, but I really need to speak to Lady Juse please.” MM smiled, despite of the pressure Zelda put on his neck

“How did you know of this place? Who told you?!” Zelda's voice sounded low and threatening, very un-royal in fact.

“I begged someone named Himpah or Chimpah or something that i needed to desperately needed to talk to Lady Juse and then...this happens!”

Zelda waited shortly, but then she let MM go

“MM! Where's Adam?” Juse questioned MM, while tying not to sound too mutch like a mother looking for a lost son.

“That's the problem Juse, I have no idea where he is. We got separated in the whole mess.”

“What mess?”

“We basically got into a battlefield.”

Juse sighed.

“Well Juse, we won!” MM lost his enthousiasm “Kind of....”

“Tell me everything!” Juse gave MM a seat, but MM rejected.

“Adam is injured, he's in Ari somewhere and I have no time to sit. When I left him he was bleeding quite a bit.”

“YOU LEFT HIM WHILE HE WAS INJURED?!?” Juse grabbed MM by the neck, looking deep into his eyes

“It wasn't like that! I pulled away the soldiers attention while he got away in Ari.” MM “gently” pushed Juse away

“I didn't come flying all the way in a blue shell to be yelled at, Juse. And by the way, this all doesn't matter. We've got to find Adam.”

Juse nodded, as she reached for her watch. She hit a button on the side, and the display went blue. It said “Returning to owner” in bright yellow letters.

“Zelda. Change of plans, Ivé got to go.” Zelda simply nodded.

“Let's go to the roof, Ari and Adam will be here soon. And while we're waiting, would you mind explaining what the HELL happened!”

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:35 pm 
Freelancer

“Ah, there they are!” Juse pointed into the distance. Ari approached, and gently touched down on the roof.

The top opened, but Adam wasn't inside.

“You said Adam left with Ari, right? Adam isn't here, but someone has definitely bled in here.”

“Where's Adam? Where's Adam? ” MM panicked.

“Calm down, I'll just check the coordinates of the last landing spot.” Juse boarded Ari and began using searching in Ari's database.”

“Gotcha, they landed....where we landed before we split up! Get in MM, they only landed there 20 minutes ago.”

MM walked towards the back. “No no no, you can ride shotgun!” He turned around and took “Adam's” seat. Juse took off even before MM could get his seatbelts on

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:52 pm 
Freelancer

Juse unbuckeled and jumped out. They were at the same rock that they landed on when Juse went on her medival trip.

“Okay Adam, you're injured. Where would you go....” Juse asked herself. She took a sample of Adam's blood, rubbing between her fingers. Her irises dissapeared, and her eyes turned red

“Oh my god Juse! You're a vampire!” MM blurted out

“That's not funny, messer.” Juse followed the path that only she could see. It led down to a muddy cobblestone road. It ended there, colliding with the path of a motorcycle. A few feet furter the tracks turned around.

“It looks like a motorcycle almost ran into him and picked him up”Juse ran back to Ari, pulling the confused MM along

“Juse! What the hell are you doing?” MM pulled loose from Juse

“Improvising. Now get in Ari.”

“That sounded wrong.”

“Just get in!” Juse yelled at MM

Just as the last time, Juse took off, this time while MM was just getting in. Ari elevated to just above the treeline, and from there Juse started following the tracks.

The tracks seemed to dissapear after a while, but Juse carried on, following the same path. The cobblestones suddenly changed into asphalt. The ocean of trees slowlie faded into an orange land of rocks and hills. All along they followed the long road in front of them, leading right into the desert.

“Juse...” MM began “ We've lost him. Face it. Whatever biker picked up Adam, he could have taken a left or right a long long time ago.”

“NO!” Juse activated the turbodrive again, slamming MM into his seat from the G-forces of accelerating. “I'M NOT LOSING TO A BIKER PUNK!”

Shep ushed Ari to the brink. They travelled so fast that the surroundings faded, the road becoming nothing more then a grey line with a green spot on it.

“JUSE! YOU'RE IN DENIAL!” MM yelled, trying to get above the roaring of Ari's engine.

He got no reply, but after a while Juse deactivated the turbodrive, and braked gently. She landed Ari softly on the side of the road.

“Juse, what are you...” MM was just as relieved as he was confused

Juse dropped onto her knees. A tear fell from her eye.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:51 pm 
Freelancer

“I'm sorry Adam, I never should have left you”

“Don't be so hard on yourself, Jade. If it makes you feel any better, this was all my fault.”

“This was all your fault!” Juse began to cry...while being angry. Cryangrying?

“Hey! Not all of it was my fault!” MM crossed his arms. “Ok, most of it. ...okay, all of it. “MM let out a deep sigh

“Juse...it's just Adam. You know, you barely met the guy!”

“HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN EVERYTHING WE'VE DONE?!?!” Juse turned around, unaware of the magic aura that was forming around her.

“Juse, this is not the time to freak out. Maybe it is. It is. But still we need to use this moment to...err...” MM attempted to give an motivational speech, but ended up demotivating himself. He crouched next to the crying Juse and gave her a hug

“It will all be ok. Just...let it out I guess.”

“He could be dead right now...” She said, hugging him back

“Or he could be alive. Or not. But you should not give up hope. I'm not giving up hope.”

MM stood upright, and walked onto the middle of the road

“It is now that we must look to the future and...WHAT THE HELL!”

A green bike sped by them, almost hitting MM. He could see two persons riding it, one clamped to the driver.

“Ehm, Juse.” MM pointed to where the bike had headed off to. “It looked like that was...”

Juse hasn't noticed anything, but tried to stop the tears from rolling down her cheeks.

“MM, just let me be. I need to be alone right now. Go take a walk or something.” her voice sounded frail and weak.

“Juse, get up, that seemed like...”

“Just go MM, get out of here.”

“Juse, there's...ah just get over it!” MM grabbed Juse by the shoulders and dragged her back to Ari

“Hey, what are you doing? Leave me alone!”

he pushed her into the back seat and lowered the top. Quickly he began pushing the buttons in front of him, hoping Ari would take off.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:16 pm 
Freelancer

'MM, what don't you get about...”

“ESTEEEFYOU!” MM hit the launch button as hard as he could. Ari's engines came to life, and released their familiar roar. MM took off, doing his best at controlling the airwing. He ignored whatever Juse said, and focussed on the road.

“Look Juse, over there!” MM pointed to a green spot in the distance that was coming closer.

“What is...” Juse looked at the bike. It quickly became clear that the person in the back was Adam, clinging to the biker. The biker was dressed in the same green as his bike.

“MM! That's him! Let me drive! “ Juse said, as all her strength suddenly returned by the sight of Adam.

“Can't do that, we're already flying!”

“Then go down to the ground, and force him to stop!”

“Are you sure? I'm not that good at...”

“JUST DO IT!” Juse's yell suprised MM, but he quickly complied. He decended untill they were not mutch more then half a meter above the road. MM carefully manouvered Ari untill they flew next to the bike.

MM looked left, and signaled the biker to slow down. The biker did the opposite, as he pushed the pedal to the metal. MM followed suit, and soon they were back at the start.

“Juse, how do I slow him down?”

“Use the wings to force him to slow down!”

MM just ahead of the biker, and started to slow down. The biker was forced to slow down. In fact, he slowed down a lot, only to get away from the airwing. MM saw what he attempted, and yelling “AMMENOOITNIET!” hit the brake.

The airwing slowed down faster then the bike, and the wing knocked both the biker and Adam off the bike. Luckely it wasn't driving that fast, but Adam and the biker still slid on the asphalt before coming to a halt. MM landed, and along with Juse ran towards where the accident happened.

The biker stood upright, cursing aloud. MM pulled out his gun, while Juse ran to the heavily injured Adam

“Adam, Adam, it will be ok. MM! I need a lot of time. Keep him busy, will ya!” Juse immediately began to use her healing powers on Adam's injuries.

“I hope you aren't as ugly that you have to hide your face under that ugly helmet.” MM smiled

The biker put the helmet off. Her? Long black hair came loose, and she smiled at MM

“Mthrshttn” Mm forced himself to calm down”....Jade! I guess I was right about the helmet part, because you are just as ugly as ever.”

“So MM, how does it feel to suck at not only procuring the proper amount of weapons for a quest but at life too?” Jade said, a smirk appearing on her face. 

“It's nice to see that you haven't changed a bit. You're still the same old heartless greedy lying goomba as you were last time.” MM replied. 

“I never really lie...” Jade said.

“Scrap lying then.” MM said.

“I just don't reveal the truth 90% of the time.” Jade continued. “I evade some statements.”

“You're still the same heartless greedy goomba as you were last time.” MM said.

“Much better!” Jade said. “Soooo MM.... who's your merry bunch of misfits?”

“It's nothing more then Adam, juse and me. And we're not misfits, we're...ehm...” MM said, now unsure of what to say.

“Retarded antelopes?”

“I'm suprised to hear that you still have a sense of humour. One that sucks by the way.”

“Adam... is that the wounded chap over there?” Jade asked, then realized what MM said. “My sense of humor is flawless and you know it.”

“Yeah. The one you just put on your bike while he was injured and drove like hell. Yeah, that's Adam.” MM said.

“Ohhh yeah. What's the bounty on him again?” Jade said, smilling innocently.

“From what we've faced so far, just as high as your ignorance.” MM said.

“My word MM... you remind me of some cheesy Star Trek Captain...” Jade said. “One liner insults with no depth to them.”

“Well you remind me of..SATAN!” MM said, crossing his arms.

“Good come back! Wow.” Jade said, obviously not impressed. “Best one yet... now then... I want that Adam.”

“I thought you and Adam had a thing in the past.” MM asked.

“I try to forget my dull days.” Jade replied.

“Jade,” MM said, “you know what bothers me most about you?”

“My charming demeanor?”

“No.” MM said.

“Those without it are always intimidated by charm.” Jade played with her hair

“The fact that I trusted you when you got me out of prison. The fact that you lied to me for half a year.” MM said, trying not to explode into a swearfest “The fact that you can smile when you betray someone.”

“Hey, it's just business.”  Jade shrugged

“When Adam whoops MC's ass, you will be doing your buisness in prison.” MM said. “If I don't kill you right now right here.” Jade just rolled her eyes.

“Just stop, you're making ill with your high and mighty attitude. I just do what everyone else wants to do but won't.”

“People don't want to do your work because most people are not heartless monsters that look pretty.” MM spat on the ground

“Well said sir, way to slide a compliment into an insult.”

“Well unlike you I know how to compliment people. Or be honest for that matter.”

“Anywho, I'm just gunna go grab that Adam...” Jade said, trotting around MM, towards Adam. Though, MM went to stand before Adam, whom was being healed by Juse.

“I can't let you do that.” MM said.

“Aw but why not?”

“Because....I don't like you very mutch!” Jade then pulled out a butterfly knife, and played with it for a bit. 

“That's not a good enough reason, sir. How does you disliking me affect my want for Adam?” Jade said, as MM pulled out his gun, and shot at Jade’s foot.

“That's how!”

“GAH! WTH?! WHY?!” Jade yelled.

“That's the kind of backstabbing crap you normally pull on people.” MM waved his gun at Jade.” Now i'm the one pulling all the ropes here.” Jade slapped MM across the face with the butterfly knife, MM let out a groan

“WHO THE toss me right round, baby DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHO SHOOTS SOMEONE IN THE FOOT?! AUGH!” Jade yelled.

“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?” MM yelled back. “WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO LIE TO ME FOR HALF A YEAR!”

“LIE?! WHAT LIE?”

“MM, I'm sure it will be ok. MC's men will stop looking for you soon. the whole thing will blow over and then you will be free.” MM said, putting on a motherly, protective voice “And mutch more like that.”

“That wasn't a lie moron!” Jade yelled. “That was a false prediction!”

“It was a lie.” MM simply said, and shot Jade in the other foot. “IT WAS A FILTHY LIE!”

“I seriously-Dhfjkrhgsjdkva” Jade said. “THE toss me right round, baby!” Jade then opened up her satchel, pulling out some ointment and put it on the gunshot wound.

“Jade,” MM said, “why didn't you use that on ADAM'S FREAKING WOUND earlier!”

“Why should I?” Jade asked.

“Because Adam could have died!” MM said. “But no, all you do is care for youself.”

“This Jigglypuff's is expensive. Also…” Jade then grabbed MM’s arm, and twisted it around, thus making him drop the gun.

“flipper!” MM yelled.

“We don't want anymore gunshot accidents.” Jade said, before picking up the gun and pocketing it. MM pulled himself loose, and deliberately stamped on Jade’s injured foot.

“I'm sorry, did that hurt?” MM asked, smiling

“Oh please, my feet are numb now because of the ointment.” Jade said.

“My fault.” MM said, before landing a punch in Jade’s face. “Now did THAT hurt?”

“I don't know, does this?” Jade asked, before she roundhouse kicked MM in the face. 

MM fell to the ground, but quickly got up. Jade then pulled out a taser, and tazed MM. He spasmed, but pulled the taser wires out of himself. “Got any more of your tricks?” He asked.

“Oh plenty, this is getting boring and predictable.” Jade replied.

“Boring and predictable this!” MM yelled, before jumping at Jade and knocking her onto the ground.

“Well I like this position, you know why?” Jade asked, then kicked MM in the groin, thus making him kneel over. She then hopped back up, while MM just let out a growl. Jade then walked over to Juse and Adam, pulled out her stun gun, and stunned Juse. She then dragged Adam away by his arm. “Time to go, dearest.” She said.

MM then got up, cracked his neck, then leaped at Jade again, grabbing hold of her shoulders. “I MAY SUCK AT FIGHTING, BUT I AM NOT GIVING UP!” He yelled, as Jade just pulled out a knife, grabbed his wrist, and slit it. “Stop that!”

MM then landed his teeth in Jade’s neck, and bit as hard as possible. “MMMMRRRRRFFf”

Jade grabbed hold of MM by the jaw, and squeezed down, causing him to release his grip of her throat. “Control those raging horomones of yours MM, you silly cannibal.” Jade said. MM just smiled at Jade, as much as he was possible. “Hey dearest, would you mind looking at me?” MM said, as he waved around his gun, that he got back while he was biting Jade. He then pointed at Jade.

“Make. A. Move” He said, before shooting Jade in the foot again. “You breathed.” He said, smiling. 

“Thankfully my foot is still numb.” Jade said.

“... Why the hell did I forget that?” MM facepalmed.

“I'm totally loving the hypocrisy here.” Jade said. “You act like I'm the heartless one, but I only attacked you when you SHOT ME IN THE trucking FOOT.”

“Guess who made me do that.”

“I'm here to get my bounty and that's IT!” Jade said

“Guess who made me become this trucking heartless.” MM said. “Guess who! GUESS WHO, goomba!”

“Your mom?” Jade asked, then MM shot Jade’s hand. And the other one too. 

“Now you're just not playing fair.” Jade said.

“I'm the one calling the shots here. Literally. So let Adam go, and maybe I won't kill you.”

“Oh and I slit your wrists.” Jade said. MM looked at his bleeding wrists.

“Aw fuuu… I don't feel too good...” MM said.

“Your hand should be useless soon.”

“Fuckkkkk” MM said, as he dropped to his knees. The world started to look strange. Everything felt off to him. He looked up to Jade. “You...”

“Yeah you bit my neck. Like a rabies infested cat.” Jade said, as MM looked around confused. He then slowly got up, as Jade swabbed on some ointment onto her hands.

“I might die here, but you're not taking Adam. Unless I die and then...eergh…” MM said, as Jade pulled out the stun gun on MM and stunned him, as MM fell over.

“Time for bed.” Jade said, before grabbing hold of Adam, and dragging him back to her bike.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:17 pm 
Freelancer

MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS! Here's ya gift; more AAS

Admin's creed; revelations

"Ah...god that was terrible. I had this freaking nightmare. We were in a desert, and Jade beat me in a fight, and..." It took MM 5 seconds to realize that he was talking to Jade...in a desert

"What the hell?" he grasped

"Good morning sweetie. Would you mind getting your lazy backside up"

"DIEINHELL!"MM tried to strangle Jade, but she easily subdued him again

"You can calm down now, I'm on your side now."

MM struggeled against her, but it was just as useless as Jade's attempt to convince him.

"You're as mutch on my side as my ass is! ...wait....that came out wrong..."

"Jade, let him go" Jade complied and released MM from her grip

"She works for us now, MM. You have nothing to worry about." Juse helped him up

"Adam, don't you think it would be a bad idea to recruit a backstabbing backstabber?"

"I trust her." Adam turned around, and headed towards Ari. Jose followed suit, keen on checking if he had sustained any damage

"I hope you can try to leave the past in the past" Jade ignored MM's death glares and his attempts to stealthily flip her the bird

"Half a year ago is not takeling old cows out of the sea! I am watching you, Jade. When you backstab him, I'll headshot you!"

"As long as he's the highest bidder, he's my boss. Do you see anyone who can bid higher around here?" Jade sarcastically pointed at the vast emptyness around them

MM grumbeled, and made the "I am watching you" signal, this time without poking his own eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:55 am 
Freelancer

*later that evening, in a run-down motel*

"2 rooms please, for 4 people." Adam smiled at the innkeeper.

"And how were you going to pay that?" The innkeeper frowned at Adam, expecting him to pull out his wallet.

As soon as Jade entered, the innkeeper changed his stance. "2 rooms, correct? Here are your keys?" He handed both Adam and MM a key with a number on it.

"Thank you." MM swung the key around a bit, before accidentally dropping it and picking it up quickly. "So, who's gonna sleep with who?"

Adam and Juse crossed looks. MM frowned

"No."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:49 pm 
Freelancer

"Well, fffffffftruck." Jade had snatched the key from MM's hands, and eagerly opened the door of their room.

Jade did a 180 and stared him right in the eyes.

"Now, because I'm feeling generous I will let you sleep on the couch, not outside. If you even try to do anything funny tonight I will slit your wrist again and make sure that you have a nice night bleeding to death. "

"Wow, you sure are a nice person." The sarcasm dripped from the sentence

"How sweet of you." Jade gave MM a condescending pat on the head.
"I'm going for a quick shower. If I even think you're glaring you'll lose your eyeballs."

"Whatever, I'm going to get an extra blanket so that your heart doesn't freeze me to death tonight." He left the room, and headed back to the reception. As soon as he was sure Jade wasn't looking he flipped her two birds and a tongue in her general direction.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:46 pm 
Freelancer

"Hi. I'm having an argument with my roommate. Could I please have a new roommate? Or a new pair of blankets, please?"

MM stopped hitting the bell to give the man behind the counter time to reply.

"You're...MarioMesser aren't you?"

"Yep, that's me."

"Ah, I have a special delivery for you." The man reached beneath the counter.

"Is it a present?"

"Yes." The innkeeper smiled as he pulled out a gun "Adam and Juse might be off limits, but you aren't."

"Son of a.."

"Walk outside. We're going on a trip."

"I have one short question: Does Jade attract terrible people or is she just such a good deciever?"

"Both. Now walk." MM started walked outside, ignoring the gun poking at the back of his head.

Freelancer

RESERVERD FOR A JUSE/ADAM POST

Freelancer

RESERVED FOR MM/JADE/HILARITY