The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: What to say?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:53 pm 
Newcomer

Hi, Jezilena here! To say this bluntly, I'm new and to state another fact this is the first time I've joined a forum. Phew! Now that that's out of the way... What to say?

Well, to start: I began watching Richalvarez in the beginning of my eight grade year and to age me... Lets just say I'm in College. I have just Finished SMB earlier this week though it has been over for four months (and a day). I am ecstatic to see the ending. To be completely honest I've written many scripts (I am in college to either be a Director or Producer) and still haven't had the determination to finish one... So I'm proud to see something I utterly enjoyed finished since so many television show I watch are cancelled. Good thing Youtube doesen't have full authority over the content of the videos.

Well let me stop. I've rambeled for far too long.

Post subject: Re: What to say?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:43 pm 
Veteran

Welcome, Jezilena!

Well, most of us are of, or near, college age. Many of the forum members, myself included, are training to become filmmakers as well. I am in college to become a Cinematographer (aka. Director of Photography).

I used to watch Heroes, until that was cancelled. It seems good narrative television shows never last anymore, which saddens me.

If you ever want to talk to the forumers outside of posts, just shoot a PM and I'll add you to our skype group.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:43 pm 
Freelancer

Welcome and yes I also intend to do filmmaking but I'm in my last year of high school.

So yeah welcome have fun, follow the rules and feel free to talk to any of us.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:53 am 
Freelancer

Welcome to the forums!
I'm also a filmmaker as well, focusing mostly on directing while I do do some acting, writing, and producing on some projects. Nothing major yet. I'm in my senior year of high school and I hope to go to college for film.

You can call me either Nitsua or Austin. Either name is fine.

Welcome to the forums, and consider what Insanity said about the skype group if you want to chat. I'll be on there too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:42 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
so where ya from mate? just so i can get a generic idea
other than that welcome