The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1033 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69
 Post subject: Re: Super Mario Numb3rs RPG
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:59 pm 
Commentator

That was a long post, but it was worth reading it! Nice catch joke, by the way! Yes, your recap of the pilot episode is amazing! Good job!
As for the beginning of season 2, we should be the ones writing the first posts in Season 2, since we kept the story going all the time!

By the way, did you solve the Ash problem for the poster already? And did you already watch the anime? Just asking! I mean, it makes it easier for me to mention characters without you questioning who they are and what they look like!

I hope we can start soon!

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:32 am 
Freelancer

Tim Lemmens wrote:
By the way, did you solve the Ash problem for the poster already? And did you already watch the anime? Just asking! I mean, it makes it easier for me to mention characters without you questioning who they are and what they look like!

I hope we can start soon!

Ash's poster will be a slight change of the Pokémon Trainer from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I might also have some bruises on some of these characters to get people into the mood. Actually scratch that idea, although it might be a great idea!
No I haven't watched the anima. I've seen parts of an episode once in a while but not from Pilot and up. If there's an official website for watching these episodes for free, I'll watch them!

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:23 am 
Commentator

There is a site where you can watch episodes for free: http://pokemonepisode.org/
Try this one out!

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:22 am 
Freelancer

Hey everyone. It has been a long time since I made a post on here. I have been busy with school and other things. I have been so busy that I have forgotten to do the recap for season two. Sorry about the long delay, but I am working on it now. I guess I can tell what all I been up to. First, I graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering and I am looking for a job to use it in. So far no luck, but I am not giving up. Second, I am an owner of the 3DS. I own nine games and five classic games. I am also a player on Minecraft. Finally, I bought two Playstation one games on my PS3 system. Again, sorry for the long wait. Most of my time was focused on school. Now that I have been out and job searching, I got lots of time on my hands. So I started to work on the recap for season two. If you guys are still in for season two, I can pm the recap for you guys to review when I get done with it.

Sincerely,
49falcons

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:13 am 
Freelancer

Season 2 will be created soon! Stay tuned! ;)

Season 2 players will be:

Nitsua94
49falcons
Tim Lemmes

and Introducing
Robin1234
and possibly JRPictures

If you want to jump right on in, it will be best sooner than later! :coolmario:

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:29 am 
Commentator

Yey! My brother is joining us! I'm pretty sure he's gonna make the story awesome! Along with me, he's a huge Pokémon fan! So, probably Ash's stroyline will be evolving much more than in the first season! Of course, let's hope the other storylines from Mario, Sonic, Shadow and the others gets better too! But I'm sure it will be, after all, three of us created an entire first season!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:40 am 
Freelancer

Stay tuned tomorrow!!!

Attachment:
Super-Mario-NUMB3RS-Season-2.gif
Super-Mario-NUMB3RS-Season-2.gif [ 226.95 KiB | Viewed 736 times ]

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:17 pm 
Novice

I'm glad I can work with you. I promise I'll make the story better. Also, I was planning, since Ash has gone to the Unova region in the new Pokémon season and he has met a lot of new people there, to involve some of them in the story too. Also, don't expect me to only write Pokémon posts, because, if you thought so, then you're wrong. I will also develop the other characters' storylines. :) Let's have fun with season 2.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:47 pm 
Commentator

It's great to have you on our team, Bro! You're definitly going to make Season 2 better than it was before! And I hope JR will be involved too. I've seen his posts on other forums and he is really good at bringing comedy into stories. I think it would be nice to have a laugh during all the action, wich I can take care for as well, but JR always comes up with things I wouldn't think of, so, I'm pretty sure he will be a plus point to our writers' team! Also, with having Robin working on Pokémon parts as well, I can develop other storylines from side characters a little more, wich after all, is interesting!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:49 pm 
Freelancer

Here we go!

Season 2: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=7783

Say farewell to this first Season but don't worry as it won't go anywhere.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:00 am 
Freelancer

Yep I'll be joining

I want to try something different. I'll be reading through the recap before I post. So I'll be in the RPG soon

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:41 am 
Commentator

Goodbye, Season 1! Hello, Season 2!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:55 am 
Freelancer

Season 2 has officially started. And I like to say welcome to our new members.

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1033 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69