The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: That Nostalgic Feeling
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:58 am 
Middling

Alright, this is gonna be a long one but i hope this is the right time and place. My name is Jon, i logged into this forum the first time 4 years, 2 months and 16 days ago (used timeanddate.com to calculate) after i searched up "mario" on Youtube to find some sort of entertainment and stumbling by the amazing series "Stupid Mario Bros.". If you look at my posts you may think that i wasn't a regular here because i don't have many digits but that's farther then the truth. I used to come on here everyday to check out if anything interesting ever happened. I attended the first Forum Wars and was in many other events held up in this forum in the past. This was my very first forum and even online community i was apart of. I was a terrible speller back then though and never could make big sentences to save my life. Being crazy shy didn't help my situation either. I used to bring up Eggnog anytime i could, it was like a "thing" you know? Through the time i spent, I have made many friends here that have come and gone as i did. It's great to see that they are doing fine even to this day. Though i would like to know how some of the others who i dont have contact with anymore are doing. I am not familiar with the new cycle of members who are here today but they must be some amazing people if they have the same interests as we did back in the day, of course meaning being fans of this amazing channel that brought them together. I was just entering high school when i joind and now here i am, just graduated and back here for some last words. I have gone through a couple computers in that time and i still have this forum on my favorites tab. Why? simple, this site has made me who i am today. This is where i started my time on the internet and will be with me till whenever. Coming by this site gives me that nostalgic feeling of the good times i had with the community back in the day and the awesome series and shorts made by no other then Richard Michael Alvarez and all his friends like Chris, Matt, and everyone else (sorry, to many names to put). This series is what inspired me to do work in the field of entertainment and gave me a stronger appreciation for the people who put their blood and sweat into making these videos. You may wonder why am i even writing this? Most you don't know me and if you were around back then, prob forgot about me. I'm weighting this to say thank you stupidmariobrosfansite for everything and giving me a good feeling whenever i look back. This series and community will always have a place in my heart. Thank you Richie for creating this.

Post subject: Re: That Nostalgic Feeling
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:57 pm 
Newcomer

Part of the reason I came back on here was cause of a message you had sent me bro. I'm glad to see that this forum had that kind of effect on you. It had a similar effect on me, i had joined fresh out of high school too. This is def a place i had a lot of memories of.