The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Who was your favorite villain in Season 4?
Blaire Vherestorm 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
The Darkness 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
Liquid Snake 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Ken 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Zubashi 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tommy Vercetti 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 8
 Post subject: Who was your favorite villain in Season 4?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 pm 
Newcomer

I am curious of the fans' favorite villain in Season 4. I personally loved Tommy Vercetti and Blaire Vherestorm, but I'm not sure if people would agree. Please answer the poll!

Post subject: Re: Who was your favorite villain in Season 4?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:30 pm 
Newcomer

I'm a rare species that favors Blaire Vherestorm over the other villains. I think it's the mysteriousness Blaire had going for a while that kept me occupied. Usually Merlin or Someone tells the heroes everything they need to know about the next upcoming villain before they even meet him. Plus Matthew Howlett is awesome.

Ken is a close second. I liked Ken because he was that one villain that went from "Good to Evil" voluntarily in this series lol. I was hoping he would betray the heroes again when he was alone with Blaire in Season 5 xD

Zubashi is third, we finally get a comedic villain that plays a major role! Yay!

Overall Season 4 brought a lot of variety in the villains and while this season is the first to have some "Pointless Filler Episodes" and the same music is overplayed, it brought in a lot of characters that needed to be in there which makes it a very important season, at least for me anyways lol.