The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Ethereal Dominance - Signature Images
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:37 pm 
Intermediate

Now, I haven't had the chance to do any of these yet, but I am thinking about doing so. I think it would be a fun/awesome way to drive some personality into the RPGers and... well, I might get bored enough to need something to do sometime soon. Why not do this then?

Within this first post (and any notification posts to follow), I will post a collection of character signatures for you guys to use and enjoy.

What I need from you (Note: I will be only doing ONE character for each person):
1) Character Name
2) Character Appearance (give as much detail as you can, but know that your signature image may only end up including the upper-half/head of the character)
3) Character Quote (Doesn't need to be something they've said yet, but just something that can go alongside their image that's something they'd probably/have said)

Beyond that, yeah, watch for them as they come. I'm gonna try and figure out a good style for these images and I may/may not either use coloured or sketched images. Regardless, they will be computer finished, but to what degree I will see in time, depending on what I can do for them all.

With that, until later.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Post subject: Re: Ethereal Dominance - Signature Images
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:09 pm 
Newcomer

1) Xander (obviously)
2) looks... pretty much like me except with a bit more muscular build. Clean-Shaven (how? I don't know, but just go with it), no glasses.
and if you could somehow include a sort of shadow figure of a huge bear behind him or something that would be really cool.
3) haven't got a quote yet, but I'll let you know if I think of one.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:46 pm 
Freelancer

I'm going to have to get back to this because I can't say for sure if it should be Ryder or Miles. It would be cool to have the two of them in one image but if one character is the limit, I'll have to decide between Ryder or Miles since they are both main.
:thinking: :dunno:
Be back in a few days until I have decided. :old:

EDIT: Decision is made down below.

Last edited by Nitsua94 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:02 pm 
Freelancer

1) Character Name Chuck Smith

2) Character Appearance: 5"2'; chunky; brown, torn, greasy shirt; slightly torn black jeans; biker goggles with a black frame over his eyes; deep green eyes behind the goggles; bald head; wears a very worn-out blue baseball cap, very scruffy black stubble for beard and sideburns; no mustache; peach-tan skin; slightly dirty skin; and black fireman's boots.

3) Character Quote: It's broken? Not anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:39 am 
Veteran

1) Jenny LeScara
2) She has a skinny, curvy build. Her hair is black and her eyes are brown. It would be cool if she had a deviant smile.
3) Why let yourself be down? Fun can be found everywhere in this new reality of ours.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:40 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
1) Ciara Ramos.
2) Blonde hair, golden eyes. Mostly wears black-ish jeans, a T-shirt and a leather jacket. (T-shirt probarbly has got some kind of print on it.) She's pretty thin, not an incredible amount of muscle but enough to manage. (Not anorexia thin or something either, btw.) I'd like it if she'd have a cold or emotionless expression on her face.
3) Probarbly something like... "Doing whatever benefits you most, is the only way to get through." "The only way to get higher up, is to step on other people. If they fall, then that's their problem." "Don't build on other people, unless you want to watch your world collapse in front of your eyes." Something along those lines. I would personally prefer it if you would do something with the second, but the others are fine too.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:02 am 
Freelancer

I have finally decided. It's hard to pick one over the other because I know I will regret it and I wished I had said the other.

I think Miles Buchanan should be the one with the signature image over Ryder Salo. Sorry Ryder but Miles wins.

1) Miles Buchanan

2) Miles has short dark blond hair (has grown out after the months so it's messy looking but still remains short,) with bluish green eyes. Miles wears dirtied up jeans along with a plain brown shirt with a thin navy blue unbuttoned up dress shirt. He's at a healthy body weight. He's about the look of a white American. When out there in the field, he's more serious than humorous. Miles is filled with positivity hiding the scared look. He's also slightly dirty since he's been digging in dirt and never have showered in months. His main weapon is a shotgun and knife.

3) My Friendship And Humor Keeps Me Strong To Cheat Death

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:26 pm 
Commentator

Well it came down to Melissa vs Aaron but in the end I choose the more "marketable" of the two I suppose. Melissa it is then!

Name: Melissa Grey
Appearance: Melissas normal appearance is that of a Caucasian woman in her late 20s early 30s with long brown hair generally pulled back into a braid that stretches to her waist as well as steel grey eyes that shine like silver. She is around five foot eight and is decently built with a relatively curved body.
Quote: "Reality in itself is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"-Albert Einstein (You can cut it down to "Reality in itself is an illusion." if you want)