The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: E3 2012
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:19 pm 
Intermediate

I'm surprised no one made a topic for this yet...

Anyway, here's where we can gab on about E3 2012. What is E3? Duh, it's like the biggest showcasing exo for all the new games coming out within the soon-to-be future. Trailers, games, consoles, all the good stuff gets shown off here for hype and advertising awesomeness. Any hardcore gamer will already know of this and, if you are but don't, shame! >8C

Some personal highlights I've noticed so far:
- "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2" (XBox360,PS3)
- "New Super Mario Bros. 2" (Wii-U)

And, a mentionable notice (because I joked about this on Skype):
- Pikmin 3 (Wii-U) [Yeah, I joked it would be "Pikmin 3DS", but... Nope. Wii-U title apparently XD]

List what you find awesome here and feel free to link people back to trailers and such other pages too. If we're interested, it would be most convinient to see the official pages, after all.

Beyond that, have fun.

E3 2012 Homepage: http://www.e3expo.com/

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Post subject: Re: E3 2012
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:41 pm 
Greenhorn

EA disappointed me. Ubisoft and Nintendo are best of E3!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:06 am 
Commentator

Assassins Creed III
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)

Also, Fire Emblem 13 was announced via Nintendo of America's twitter. It wasn't announced at the conference, but it was announced during the same week.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:37 am 
Newcomer

My thoughts on the main Nintendo games that I'm sure people are talking about (somewhat) the most:

New Super Mario Bros U: Okay, so it looks the same as "New Super Mario Bros Wii", but I'm sure that it's okay since you kept Yoshis in the game...what? Oh! They're small versions that you hold in you're hands that do different things. Wait, what is this? A new item!? Cool...wow a flying squirrel suit! What does it do!?...it flies/hovers (Forgot which) pretty cool, reminds me of the Tanooki Suit, but still new and cool. Conclusion: 3/5

New Super Mario Bros 2: Went back to the old quality of "New Super Mario Bros" (DS) I see. Wait a minute...YES! You brought back the Koopalings and those Rhino things that ride on that ferris wheel. (Forgot what they were called lol) Alright, I'm up for it now...um...wait what?....Coin Flower?...Coin enemies?...You get 100 coins and then get a block for a head? What Mr. Reggie of Nintendo America? The whole point of this is for fans "Going for the gold"?...I'm sorry, but that just sounds dreadful. I mean you're telling me that throughout the game, you are getting things that OCD people do in every single Mario game?...yeah, okay. Conclusion: 2/5

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon: Never played the first game, but saw the walkthrough. This so far is looking better than the original...Cool! Giant spiders! At least we won't have to see ghosts through ALL of the game...nothing much I can say there other than that and the new 3D quality. Conclusion: 3/5

Paper Mario Sticker Star: Loved Super Paper Mario. Loved the original Paper Mario. Never tried the 2nd. Big fan of the series...Yes! Back to the old RPG style for combat!...wait, it's called "Sticker Star" because your collecting stickers? That's the main twist of the game? Sure, I love games wth collecting stuff in it, but having this relate to the title of the game is just ridiculous...eh, still okay with it though. Like I said, big fan. Conclusion: 4/5

Now where are those teenie tiny Super Smash Bros 4 information that I've been waiting for a year now...WHAT!!! lol

Hope you guys enjoyed my offensive thoughts. (lol) I apoligize if anyone disagreed with me on anything that I said. Just thought that I would like to express what I was feeling when I heard about these.