The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 10:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Richard Michael Alvarez and the Quest for Hearts
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:43 pm 
Novice

In an attempt to write a story that does not involve Mary Sues or Gary Stus, I wrote this! A fan fiction of the channel this forums is based upon. Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to write a separate post for each chapter. Then, I'll come back to this post to edit and link to the post for a faster way to get to the chapter. Now, onto the summary!

When an interdimensional being attacks the Stupid Mario wrap up party, he sends and traps everyone to different dimensions. In order to free his friends and get back home, Richard Michael Alvarez must search for 8 objects known as Pure Hearts. They will lead him and his friends to the way back to their home.

Chapters(Will add hyperlink to post):

Prologue

Last edited by brawler64 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Richard Michael Alvarez and the Quest for Hearts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:14 am 
Novice

PROLOGUE

Ahem! Today, I'll tell you the story of the lost book of prophecies.

This prophetic book was a mysterious tome full of stories of future events.

Of course, many people craved this book, wishing to glimpse their futures. But no person, after obtaining this amazing book, ever found happiness.

The reason?

The book held frightful secrets not meant for people's eyes.

That book became to be called the Dark Prognosticus and was sealed away.

This...

is not its story.

This story is a tale of friendship, adventure, and Pokemon. Not entirely about Pokemon, but a good deal of it.

"That's some good Lon Lon Milk." Richie says. It is revealed that 5 friends have just finished the final episode of Stupid Mario Bros. Their appearances are of humans, but they are intergalactic specimens.

One has a white attire. White jacket, white hat, and white sneakers. His name is Lord Belvador.

His girlfriend, Natasha, looks like a businesswoman with black hair and orange glasses.

Another one is Scottish. McCrimmon is his name. A Scottish alien. Gee, never heard of that one before.Anyway, he has the garb of a Highlander. Beret, kilt, jacket, everything but the bagpipes.

The next one is a little girl. She has blonde pigtails and a frilly dress. She is actually 15 years old. Her name is Mee.

The last one is a court jester. He was the dark joker of the group. His name is Jester. Obviously.

"That was..." Belvador shouts, "...amazing!" "Too bad Brock and Gary were useless. They could've done stuff." Natasha wonders. "Aye, but Pokemon trainers aren't good with hand-to-hand combat." McCrimmon remembers. "Julian is sooo hot." Mee fangasms.

"I have an idea." Jester says. He whispers the idea into Belvador's ear. "That's a great idea and all, but isn't it a bit too risque?" Belvador asks.

"You'll never know."

Let's see where we are now. Ah yes, the house of Alvarez. Richie's house. Inside, there was a party going on. This was the Stupid Mario Bros wrap up party. Many of the actors are there. Not all of them though. They had other plans.

Present are Richard, Matt, Doug(surprisingly), Austin, Erin, Daen, Christian, Eric, and Kevin.

Matt Howlett, Claudia, Nick, and Tim Chang are not present. It's a lively party. Great food, great music, cake that isn't a lie, yep. Everything is perfect.

The doorbell rings. Richie answers it and the Muller Brothers are at the front door. Doug chimes in. "Ah, Chris, Tim, glad you could make it! Didn't even want you until now anyway."

"He planned the party?" Chris asked. "Yep! And so far, it's actually turning out great for once." Richie answers. "Well, I'm gonna go get something to eat. Later guys." Tim leaves.

Chris's phone rings. "Julian? What do you mean you're going to miss the party? I don't care if you're trying to get us tickets to the Coldplay concert! You should be here right now! No, your handcrafted DK tie you made for last season won't make up for it! Fine, bye!"

Matt arrives. "Julian not coming?" He asks. "Yeah." The other three answer. All of a sudden, the ground starts to shake. Chris runs in. "Chris! Why are you running in? It's an earthquake, we're all supposed to be running out!" Kevin yells. Erin holds onto Matt. Austin, Tim, and Daen run into the room. "This one feels like a 7.9 on the Richter scale!" Austin yells.

"That's almost an 8!" Tim yells. "Really? Never would've thought!" Daen scolds in a grump manner.

It's at that time a circle of light forms in the middle of the foyer. The partiers move out of the way and shield their eyes from the luminescent light growing from the circle. Out comes a man dressed in an all white attire. White hat, white hoodie, and white trainers. "Good evening RMA Productions. I am Lord Belvador." The figure introduces.

"Oh, well, hi. I'm Christian Arista. Nice to meet you. Glad you know who we are." Christian holds out his hand. Belvador roars, and Christian cowers. "Richard Michael Alvarez and friends. I am here from another dimension. I am here to leave you to die in other dimensions. You know, depending on what dimension I send you to. I have no idea where you go."

"You're a great villain." Richie sarcastically says. "Shut up, Alvarez! Now, let me do my magic spell and this'll be over with." Belvador raises his arms.

"ACHK HEM! STICKY STICKY BOOM BOOM SPARKY!!"

Sparks and flashes of light bounces all over the place. Everyone is screaming off the top of their lungs. Even Belvador is screaming. Then he realizes that this was supposed to happen and manically laughs. The look of terror on the faces of RMA Productions shocks even me, who cannot describe it as there must be new words to be made up, and booty licious won't do at all! Matt, screaming like a little girl, is the main noise of it all. And then, after a paragraph of explanations...

...nothing happens.

"Huh, wow. Great light show, man. Really was, but nothing happened. So you can just go on home now." Richie shoos Belvador away. "Uh, Rich." Chris motions his hand to look down. Richie looks down to see the same circle of light underneath his feet. He tries to move, but no avail. "I can't move!" He yells. "That's the 'sticky sticky' part of the spell." Belvador reminds him.

One by one, each member of RMA Prod is yanked down to the ground, being engulfed in the circle of light. Richie is the last to go. He has time to talk. "Why are you doing this Belvador? We haven't wronged you in any way!" Richie asks.

"Oh, but you have Rich Alvarez. You have."

"What have we done to you?"

"You have made a great finale episode to Stupid Mario Bros!"

"Then why are you angry?"

"Because it wasn't awesome."

"What?!"

"No epic fight for Ness, Brock and Gary did jack, Snake had no good fight, and worst of all. NO ASH."

"We're not affiliated with Randumb Productions anymore!"

"Too bad Alvarez! Toohoohoohoohoo bad!! Feel the wrath of Lord Belvador! And his girlfriend, best friend, little sister, and crazy joker friend."

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Is the only thing Richie can blurt out before he gets sucked into the circle of light.

"There. Phase one of Jester's idea is complete. Heheheh."

Richie awakens in an area of light. 8 pillars are set up in a row. There is a dark void in the background. "Where am I?" He and another voice ask. The two men turn around to see who else is there.

Richie sees a short haired ginger with glasses. He identifies this man as Dane Kevin Cook. Dane sees a man with really short hair that sticks up in the front. He wears black shorts, a black polo, and sweatbands. He identifies this man as Richard Michael Alvarez.

"Richard." Dane sternly says. "Dane." Richie responds. "Do you know where we are?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing."

Both men take a huge sigh. Richie stands up. "Well, if video games has taught me anything, it's to trust whoever is in the same situation you are in. The otcome may not be favorable, but maybe you'll help each other throughout the game." He holds his hand out to the redhead. Dane reluctantly grabs Richie's hand and is pulled up.

"There seems to be an elevator switch over there. If we go down there, maybe someone could tell us where we are." Dane points out. The two former friends walk to the elevator, but are shocked to find someone exiting the elevator hurriedly.

He runs to the two. "Ah, yes. You must be the ones who were transported to this place by the Malevolent Five." The figure greets. "Dane Kevin Cook." "Richard Michael Alvarez." "Good to meet you two. My name is Merlon. Welcome to Flipside."

The two are shocked, and Dane even says, "Oh my God we're in Super Paper Mario."

"So, you're telling us that if we gather these 8 Hearts, we can find our way home?" Richie asks Merlon. "That's exactly what I'm saying!" Merlon answers. "Where are these Hearts anyway?" Dane asks. "I have one of them, so you can start from there." Merlon hands them a Heart. "Take this to the Heart Pillar on the side of this building. A door will open here, and you shall start your journey."

"Well, where are the other 7?" Dane asks again. "They are in different dimensions. Each door opened by a Heart leads to a new dimension." Merlon answers. "Well, we have friends to save and a home to go to. Let's go." Richie and Dane go down the elevator.

On the first floor of Flipside, the two look for another elevator switch, which Dane finds. They go up and locate the Heart Pillar. "Well Rich, this is the start of our journey. Are you ready for this?" Dane asks. "Of course I am! Are you?" Richie answers. "Will this answer your question?" Dane inserts the Heart into the Heart Pillar.

A flash of light appears. From afar, they can see the light condensing on top of the building they were just on. They hurry back to see the door.

The door is red. "This door will lead you to another dimension. It's therefore called a 'dimension door.' Like I said before, each Heart will open a dimensional door to the next Heart. Now, go forth young adventures!" Merlon orders.

"Well, let's do this." Richie tells Dane. "FOR POKEMON!!!" Dane randomly says in a wacky manner. They open the door and go in.

From then on, Richie and Dane's adventure begins. Soon enough, they will encounter old and new enemies, meet friends, and have fun while doing so.

This brings the Richard Michael Alvarez and the Quest of Hearts Prologue to an end.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:15 am 
Novice

PROLOGUE

Ahem! Today, I'll tell you the story of the lost book of prophecies.

This prophetic book was a mysterious tome full of stories of future events.

Of course, many people craved this book, wishing to glimpse their futures. But no person, after obtaining this amazing book, ever found happiness.

The reason?

The book held frightful secrets not meant for people's eyes.

That book became to be called the Dark Prognosticus and was sealed away.

This...

is not its story.

This story is a tale of friendship, adventure, and Pokemon. Not entirely about Pokemon, but a good deal of it.

"That's some good Lon Lon Milk." Richie says. It is revealed that 5 friends have just finished the final episode of Stupid Mario Bros. Their appearances are of humans, but they are intergalactic specimens.

One has a white attire. White jacket, white hat, and white sneakers. His name is Lord Belvador.

His girlfriend, Natasha, looks like a businesswoman with black hair and orange glasses.

Another one is Scottish. McCrimmon is his name. A Scottish alien. Gee, never heard of that one before.Anyway, he has the garb of a Highlander. Beret, kilt, jacket, everything but the bagpipes.

The next one is a little girl. She has blonde pigtails and a frilly dress. She is actually 15 years old. Her name is Mee.

The last one is a court jester. He was the dark joker of the group. His name is Jester. Obviously.

"That was..." Belvador shouts, "...amazing!" "Too bad Brock and Gary were useless. They could've done stuff." Natasha wonders. "Aye, but Pokemon trainers aren't good with hand-to-hand combat." McCrimmon remembers. "Julian is sooo hot." Mee fangasms.

"I have an idea." Jester says. He whispers the idea into Belvador's ear. "That's a great idea and all, but isn't it a bit too risque?" Belvador asks.

"You'll never know."

Let's see where we are now. Ah yes, the house of Alvarez. Richie's house. Inside, there was a party going on. This was the Stupid Mario Bros wrap up party. Many of the actors are there. Not all of them though. They had other plans.

Present are Richard, Matt, Doug(surprisingly), Austin, Erin, Daen, Christian, Eric, and Kevin.

Matt Howlett, Claudia, Nick, and Tim Chang are not present. It's a lively party. Great food, great music, cake that isn't a lie, yep. Everything is perfect.

The doorbell rings. Richie answers it and the Muller Brothers are at the front door. Doug chimes in. "Ah, Chris, Tim, glad you could make it! Didn't even want you until now anyway."

"He planned the party?" Chris asked. "Yep! And so far, it's actually turning out great for once." Richie answers. "Well, I'm gonna go get something to eat. Later guys." Tim leaves.

Chris's phone rings. "Julian? What do you mean you're going to miss the party? I don't care if you're trying to get us tickets to the Coldplay concert! You should be here right now! No, your handcrafted DK tie you made for last season won't make up for it! Fine, bye!"

Matt arrives. "Julian not coming?" He asks. "Yeah." The other three answer. All of a sudden, the ground starts to shake. Chris runs in. "Chris! Why are you running in? It's an earthquake, we're all supposed to be running out!" Kevin yells. Erin holds onto Matt. Austin, Tim, and Daen run into the room. "This one feels like a 7.9 on the Richter scale!" Austin yells.

"That's almost an 8!" Tim yells. "Really? Never would've thought!" Daen scolds in a grump manner.

It's at that time a circle of light forms in the middle of the foyer. The partiers move out of the way and shield their eyes from the luminescent light growing from the circle. Out comes a man dressed in an all white attire. White hat, white hoodie, and white trainers. "Good evening RMA Productions. I am Lord Belvador." The figure introduces.

"Oh, well, hi. I'm Christian Arista. Nice to meet you. Glad you know who we are." Christian holds out his hand. Belvador roars, and Christian cowers. "Richard Michael Alvarez and friends. I am here from another dimension. I am here to leave you to die in other dimensions. You know, depending on what dimension I send you to. I have no idea where you go."

"You're a great villain." Richie sarcastically says. "Shut up, Alvarez! Now, let me do my magic spell and this'll be over with." Belvador raises his arms.

"ACHK HEM! STICKY STICKY BOOM BOOM SPARKY!!"

Sparks and flashes of light bounces all over the place. Everyone is screaming off the top of their lungs. Even Belvador is screaming. Then he realizes that this was supposed to happen and manically laughs. The look of terror on the faces of RMA Productions shocks even me, who cannot describe it as there must be new words to be made up, and booty licious won't do at all! Matt, screaming like a little girl, is the main noise of it all. And then, after a paragraph of explanations...

...nothing happens.

"Huh, wow. Great light show, man. Really was, but nothing happened. So you can just go on home now." Richie shoos Belvador away. "Uh, Rich." Chris motions his hand to look down. Richie looks down to see the same circle of light underneath his feet. He tries to move, but no avail. "I can't move!" He yells. "That's the 'sticky sticky' part of the spell." Belvador reminds him.

One by one, each member of RMA Prod is yanked down to the ground, being engulfed in the circle of light. Richie is the last to go. He has time to talk. "Why are you doing this Belvador? We haven't wronged you in any way!" Richie asks.

"Oh, but you have Rich Alvarez. You have."

"What have we done to you?"

"You have made a great finale episode to Stupid Mario Bros!"

"Then why are you angry?"

"Because it wasn't awesome."

"What?!"

"No epic fight for Ness, Brock and Gary did jack, Snake had no good fight, and worst of all. NO ASH."

"We're not affiliated with Randumb Productions anymore!"

"Too bad Alvarez! Toohoohoohoohoo bad!! Feel the wrath of Lord Belvador! And his girlfriend, best friend, little sister, and crazy joker friend."

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Is the only thing Richie can blurt out before he gets sucked into the circle of light.

"There. Phase one of Jester's idea is complete. Heheheh."

Richie awakens in an area of light. 8 pillars are set up in a row. There is a dark void in the background. "Where am I?" He and another voice ask. The two men turn around to see who else is there.

Richie sees a short haired ginger with glasses. He identifies this man as Dane Kevin Cook. Dane sees a man with really short hair that sticks up in the front. He wears black shorts, a black polo, and sweatbands. He identifies this man as Richard Michael Alvarez.

"Richard." Dane sternly says. "Dane." Richie responds. "Do you know where we are?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing."

Both men take a huge sigh. Richie stands up. "Well, if video games has taught me anything, it's to trust whoever is in the same situation you are in. The otcome may not be favorable, but maybe you'll help each other throughout the game." He holds his hand out to the redhead. Dane reluctantly grabs Richie's hand and is pulled up.

"There seems to be an elevator switch over there. If we go down there, maybe someone could tell us where we are." Dane points out. The two former friends walk to the elevator, but are shocked to find someone exiting the elevator hurriedly.

He runs to the two. "Ah, yes. You must be the ones who were transported to this place by the Malevolent Five." The figure greets. "Dane Kevin Cook." "Richard Michael Alvarez." "Good to meet you two. My name is Merlon. Welcome to Flipside."

The two are shocked, and Dane even says, "Oh my God we're in Super Paper Mario."

"So, you're telling us that if we gather these 8 Hearts, we can find our way home?" Richie asks Merlon. "That's exactly what I'm saying!" Merlon answers. "Where are these Hearts anyway?" Dane asks. "I have one of them, so you can start from there." Merlon hands them a Heart. "Take this to the Heart Pillar on the side of this building. A door will open here, and you shall start your journey."

"Well, where are the other 7?" Dane asks again. "They are in different dimensions. Each door opened by a Heart leads to a new dimension." Merlon answers. "Well, we have friends to save and a home to go to. Let's go." Richie and Dane go down the elevator.

On the first floor of Flipside, the two look for another elevator switch, which Dane finds. They go up and locate the Heart Pillar. "Well Rich, this is the start of our journey. Are you ready for this?" Dane asks. "Of course I am! Are you?" Richie answers. "Will this answer your question?" Dane inserts the Heart into the Heart Pillar.

A flash of light appears. From afar, they can see the light condensing on top of the building they were just on. They hurry back to see the door.

The door is red. "This door will lead you to another dimension. It's therefore called a 'dimension door.' Like I said before, each Heart will open a dimensional door to the next Heart. Now, go forth young adventures!" Merlon orders.

"Well, let's do this." Richie tells Dane. "FOR POKEMON!!!" Dane randomly says in a wacky manner. They open the door and go in.

From then on, Richie and Dane's adventure begins. Soon enough, they will encounter old and new enemies, meet friends, and have fun while doing so.

This brings the Richard Michael Alvarez and the Quest of Hearts Prologue to an end.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:48 am 
Veteran

This sounds like a StMB version of Kingdom Hearts right?

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:14 pm 
Novice

Ashen wrote:
This sounds like a StMB version of Kingdom Hearts right?

Not entirely. More like Super Paper Mario.