The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Do you believe in the supernatural? (Votes can be changed if convinced)
I do. I have or think I experienced it. 60%  60%  [ 6 ]
I do even though I've never been in an unexplainable situation. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Sort of. I think I've experienced it, but I don't know for sure. 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
Sort of. But I've never experienced it. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No. But I could be wrong. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No. There's nothing supernatural or paranormal. 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 10
 Post subject: Re: Experiences of the Supernatural and Paranormal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:12 am 
Newcomer

Okay I have a few.
This first one is a story told to be by a friend. THIS ONE may or may not be true (seeing that he jokes around a lot). He and his sister had somehow tried to summon Bloody Mary but nothing happened. When they woke up the next morning, his sister found that her pillow had been stabbed all over (barely missing her face).

This second one is much more likely to be true. This happened to my Grandma years back when she moved into the house of her deceased aunt. When she got into the house she thought out loud "I wonder where aunty kept her silverware?" just as she said that, a cabinet flew open and inside was none other than the silverware!

Here is my favorite story. This one has become popular just about all around my town. According to the story, there was a small gang who would ambush kids as they came walking home from school. They would sometimes take money, beat up, and sometimes even worse. One day, a boy named Steven came walking home from school with 3 friends. They were attacked by the gang but Steven managed to get away. When he found a safe place to rest, a boy his age approached him and asked what was wrong. Steven explained the situation and the two boys teamed up to rescue their friends. As they tried to figure out a plan, the other boy revealed that his name was Charles Murry. It wasn't long before Steven and Charles rescued the group of friends and ran home to celebrate. However, it was only until they made it home that Steven noticed that Charles was gone. In hopes of finding this new friend, Steven asked people all over town if they knew where he could find Charles. Finally, Steven got professional help and learned that: Charles Murry had died 12 years ago in a car wreck...