The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

???
I hope this is real! 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
FAKE! 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 2
 Post subject: Zelda Majora's Mask Trailer WII U (Leaked or Fake?)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:56 am 
Freelancer

Before E3's Press Conferences, there's been a leaked trailer for a remake of Nintendo 64's classic Ocarina of Time sequel, Majora's Mask. Unlike Ocarina of Time, it was remade for the 3DS but this trailer shows its intense graphic that it would be for the WiiU since the 3DS can't handle those kind of graphics. Fans have demanded for a remake of Majora's Mask (Operation Moonfall) and so far nothing has been said from Nintendo. When people saw this trailer, they hoped Majora's Mask would be mentioned at E3, but not even a thing about Zelda has been mentioned.
So what are your thoughts on this leaked trailer? Do you believe it's fake? Do you hope it's real? If there is a Majora's Mask remake, were you hoping for it to be on the WiiU or 3DS? What sources do you have proving our theories?

See leaked teaser here: http://youtu.be/cyazYYev7Nw

My thoughts:
Outstanding! Amazing! If this were real, I'd be a happy gamer. Its graphics are so awesome and the Deku Link looks awesome too. We'll eventually be confirmed if this was just an amazing fake trailer or an actual leak. There's still a high chance this is fake.
One source I realized is after the Happy Mask Salesman says "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" to when Tatl (the fairy) hides behind Link, you hear the Song of Healing being played by wine glasses. This exact recording comes from one of Sp0ntanius' music videos as seen here: http://youtu.be/DcZ7OSE6z7s . This may prove it's fake but Nintendo Power magazine did show Sp0ntanius talking about his YouTube video playing Saria's Song on Bear Bottles. http://youtu.be/nW6_QyOMOvQ - so unless Nintendo did use that source, it may prove this trailer unfortunately fake.
Fake or a mystery, I would love Majora's Mask in this kind of quality on the WiiU. The Ocarina of Time 3D on the 3DS was awesome and I love both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask as they both are my favorite games of all time (OoT first).

Post subject: Re: Zelda Majora's Mask Trailer WII U (Leaked or Fake?)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:15 pm 
Commentator

I've heard that it was fan-made. It would be quite inefficient to not remake Majora's Mask on the 3DS, as they already have the basic coding for an interface for its prequel.

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:24 pm 
Fan Girl

wait...... there's gonna be a new Wii? :/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:31 pm 
Intermediate

Celes wrote:
wait...... there's gonna be a new Wii? :/

Was announced a year ago at the last E3... Sort of out of it, aren't you, Celes? ;P
(No worries, I forgot to get hyped/caring about a lot of the newly announced things in games over the last few years. I nearly forgot it was coming myself).

Anyway, I can't watch the video (at work), but I can say with certainty it'll probably be fake. For several reasons:
1) Ocarina of Time has a strong fan-base and fans would be (for the most part) pissed off if Majora's Mask got a Wii-U re-release over the other, which only got a 3DS re-release.
2) Nintendo already announced they are working on a new Zelda game for Wii-U that will come out BEFORE any progress or release of a Majora's Mask re-release.
3) Nintendo ALSO already announced the Majora's Mask re-release WILL be on 3DS

So yeah. Sorry, it's most certainly fake.

P.S.
It's awesome having these games portable and, thankfully, the 3DS is an awesome system for 3D games (unlike the original DS). I still would have loved to see a console port (had been so since the GC days), but consider the 3DS can do graphics equal to or better than the Wii right now (and probably most handheld systems to date)... To heck if I'm gonna complain. XD

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:29 pm 
Fan Girl

yeah, I'm not into videogames anymore :/
I have a Wii but I use ir to play Mario 3 XD