The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: A Question for Richie (Mainly) and Chris - Involvement
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:45 am 
Newcomer

Hello, Richie and Chris. The topic that you are reading has some questions about involvement. I'll get to those in a second; I should explain first my way to those questions. You see, back in 2007, I had found your channel during your King Arthur days. Richalvarez was the first channel I had ever truly enjoyed and had resulted in me being inspired by Stupid Mario Brothers to make my own series. I had always wanted to base my storyline around Super Smash Bros. Brawl along with a bit of RMA magic so to speak. Over time, I had come with what I wanted to do and I had come with an official decision. I plan on making a sequel to your show. A story involving the Subspace Emissary from Brawl that takes place 100 years after yours; titled Saving the Lands. Depending on your ability of remembering past discussions, you may recall our vague discussion about this title and how the young and naive self that I was wanted you to be in it. Now, I know you said that you don't want to make another series, and I'm not asking you to. Continuing on with my decision.

1. (Directed at Richie) I would like to know if you'd like to edit beam swords and fireballs again. I'll credit you at the beginning of each episode as Co-edited by RMA Productions.

2. (Directed at both) I'd like to know if you would like to provide voice work for the two villains. Chris would be voicing the main villain:
Spoiler:
Tabuu
and Richie would be voicing the secondary villain:
Spoiler:
The Darkness
. Again, you'd be in the credits at the end of the show as: ___ voiced by ___.

3. (Directed at Richie) Finally, I'd like to know if you'd be willing to stand in front of a green screen to portray the past character:
Spoiler:
Merlin
. Again, you'd be credited.

It'll be a completely different storyline; we won't be copying your show at all. Sure, there will probably be some lines that you wrote that inspired me to put it into our show, but other than that; nothing. I'm not demanding a "yes" for all responses. I'm open to "no"'s as well. Please, justify your response so I can understand. That will be all for now. Have a fantastic day!

http://www.youtube.com/1996isover

As evil as The Darkness is, the end of its life really gets to me.

Post subject: Re: A Question for Richie (Mainly) and Chris - Involvement
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:35 am 
Creator

1996isover wrote:
Hello, Richie and Chris. The topic that you are reading has some questions about involvement. I'll get to those in a second; I should explain first my way to those questions. You see, back in 2007, I had found your channel during your King Arthur days. Richalvarez was the first channel I had ever truly enjoyed and had resulted in me being inspired by Stupid Mario Brothers to make my own series. I had always wanted to base my storyline around Super Smash Bros. Brawl along with a bit of RMA magic so to speak. Over time, I had come with what I wanted to do and I had come with an official decision. I plan on making a sequel to your show. A story involving the Subspace Emissary from Brawl that takes place 100 years after yours; titled Saving the Lands. Depending on your ability of remembering past discussions, you may recall our vague discussion about this title and how the young and naive self that I was wanted you to be in it. Now, I know you said that you don't want to make another series, and I'm not asking you to. Continuing on with my decision.

1. (Directed at Richie) I would like to know if you'd like to edit beam swords and fireballs again. I'll credit you at the beginning of each episode as Co-edited by RMA Productions.

2. (Directed at both) I'd like to know if you would like to provide voice work for the two villains. Chris would be voicing the main villain:
Spoiler:
Tabuu
and Richie would be voicing the secondary villain:
Spoiler:
The Darkness
. Again, you'd be in the credits at the end of the show as: ___ voiced by ___.

3. (Directed at Richie) Finally, I'd like to know if you'd be willing to stand in front of a green screen to portray the past character:
Spoiler:
Merlin
. Again, you'd be credited.

It'll be a completely different storyline; we won't be copying your show at all. Sure, there will probably be some lines that you wrote that inspired me to put it into our show, but other than that; nothing. I'm not demanding a "yes" for all responses. I'm open to "no"'s as well. Please, justify your response so I can understand. That will be all for now. Have a fantastic day!

http://www.youtube.com/1996isover

I might be willing to do some voice work, but I swore never again to do special effects myself, thats why i had gavin do 75. Also like i've been telling everyone who asks if they can do a sequel. Once you watch 75 you'll realize how impossible that is, unless your show pretends 75 doesn't happen.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:14 am 
Newcomer

Richalvarez wrote:
I might be willing to do some voice work, but I swore never again to do special effects myself, thats why i had gavin do 75. Also like i've been telling everyone who asks if they can do a sequel. Once you watch 75 you'll realize how impossible that is, unless your show pretends 75 doesn't happen.

Well the sequel takes place one hundred years from now. Basically, everybody is a descendant of someone, except for
Spoiler:
Merlin who is dead and The Darkness who is simply a changed version. Merlin resides in the afterlife and assists the heroes when necessary. My backstory for The Darkness is that every one hundred years whenever both descendants of Decious and Mario live, The Darkness returns. This century he took a different form. He'll have that Flying Mario look from SMG (Black and Red). In short; he took over Mario's body. If you're wondering, yes, Tabuu is the descendant of Nox Decious.

Phewf, what a long spoiler, haha. Don't worry, I'll be watching 75. I asked Gavin if he would be willing to do effects (he's waiting to see what he should expect first), but are you sure about not portraying
Spoiler:
Merlin
? It's not that large of a role. However, that may be the case, he is vital to piecing things together. Here's a (relatively long) line and you can tell me what you think:

Spoiler:
In order to perform the regeneration on you, I had to use the same magic my brother Nox Decious used. It performed slightly different though. Decious didn’t go into a rage like you did. What happened was; I had placed the barely-working Truth Stone into your body with that spell Decious used thousands of years ago while you were unconscious. The spell allowed for The Darkness to reside in your body, holding on to the Truth. However, when The Darkness’ end was reached, The Truth Stone had remained in your soul, once you use it and it’s in your soul; it’s gone forever. The Truth Stone and The Darkness will never be seen again. For that, you can be grateful.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:48 am 
Creator

1996isover wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:

Well the sequel takes place one hundred years from now. Basically, everybody is a descendant of someone, except for
Spoiler:
Merlin who is dead and The Darkness who is simply a changed version. Merlin resides in the afterlife and assists the heroes when necessary. My backstory for The Darkness is that every one hundred years whenever both descendants of Decious and Mario live, The Darkness returns. This century he took a different form. He'll have that Flying Mario look from SMG (Black and Red). In short; he took over Mario's body. If you're wondering, yes, Tabuu is the descendant of Nox Decious.

Phewf, what a long spoiler, haha. Don't worry, I'll be watching 75. I asked Gavin if he would be willing to do effects (he's waiting to see what he should expect first), but are you sure about not portraying
Spoiler:
Merlin
? It's not that large of a role. However, that may be the case, he is vital to piecing things together. Here's a (relatively long) line and you can tell me what you think:

Spoiler:
In order to perform the regeneration on you, I had to use the same magic my brother Nox Decious used. It performed slightly different though. Decious didn’t go into a rage like you did. What happened was; I had placed the barely-working Truth Stone into your body with that spell Decious used thousands of years ago while you were unconscious. The spell allowed for The Darkness to reside in your body, holding on to the Truth. However, when The Darkness’ end was reached, The Truth Stone had remained in your soul, once you use it and it’s in your soul; it’s gone forever. The Truth Stone and The Darkness will never be seen again. For that, you can be grateful.

once 75 is out i will be able to have a better discussion with you about this.

But you do realize that Mario is the descendent of Merlin and therefore a descendent of Decious as well?

I can easily say that what you want to do with Merlin and the Darkness is impossible if you want to keep your show in line with mine. Hopefully the episode will clarify this for you, if not i'll explain it to you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:09 pm 
Newcomer

I just started watching and I've gotta say, I'm loving the opening. I actually wrote a short-story on this a couple months ago. Continuing on...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:07 pm 
Newcomer

Majora's Mask influence at the end, much?

Okay, you convinced me; the sequel stays an idea. Now I understand how most of my ideas are practically impossible. Wonderful episode though, I burst out laughing so many times, I had a sick satisfaction of my face, and I nearly teared up. Wow. Richard Michael Alvarez, you definitely deserve a Director of the Decade award.