The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: About the banner
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:29 pm 
Creator

I've been meaning to say I love the new banner with all the characters. But why is Wario the biggest picture? And why isn't the Darkness squarely placed in the middle of the heroes and villains? lol

Post subject: Re: About the banner
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:34 pm 
Intermediate

Lol Richie.

If I recall, Adam does the banners and such mostly now. I've been meaning to try my hand at an artwork banner, but merely haven't found the time. Mainly, cause of work and the shear number of characters I'd have to have present within the image, in order for it to remain "relevant" to the series in its current state (Adam's preference).

Beyond that, just blame him. He's silly, after all. ;P

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:05 pm 
Fan Girl

You're right, I didn't noticed before hahaha

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:48 pm 
Site Admin

Mostly because Wario had some really nice full length shots. I stacked the banner forces of light vs forces of darkness, no so much The Mushroom Force VS The League of Villains. Darkness is darkness. Also this banner was made around the time when the Darkness had minimum screen time so I didn't have too too many large shots of him.

With this banner I wanted to focus on not the primary hero and villain but the secondary ones. That's why Mario and Ganon have tiny/ half pics and Luigi, Wario, Bowser, and Decious have the largest. I would have stacked Luigi and Wario equally with Bowser and Decious but the wide shot of the heroes isn't as big as the villain wide shot so I made do.

I'll probably make one once I get some Episode 75 footage. Maybe a super face off edition. And if there's a sizable delay I might make one in the meantime showing the status of everyone now.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:54 am 
Creator

AdminAdam wrote:
Mostly because Wario had some really nice full length shots. I stacked the banner forces of light vs forces of darkness, no so much The Mushroom Force VS The League of Villains. Darkness is darkness. Also this banner was made around the time when the Darkness had minimum screen time so I didn't have too too many large shots of him.

With this banner I wanted to focus on not the primary hero and villain but the secondary ones. That's why Mario and Ganon have tiny/ half pics and Luigi, Wario, Bowser, and Decious have the largest. I would have stacked Luigi and Wario equally with Bowser and Decious but the wide shot of the heroes isn't as big as the villain wide shot so I made do.

I'll probably make one once I get some Episode 75 footage. Maybe a super face off edition. And if there's a sizable delay I might make one in the meantime showing the status of everyone now.

Well considering i was inspired to write about 7 new scenes for the episode i'd say a delay is in order. This will be the only episode that has footage from december + may.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:36 pm 
Site Admin

Richalvarez wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:

Well considering i was inspired to write about 7 new scenes for the episode i'd say a delay is in order. This will be the only episode that has footage from december + may.

XD Isn't the episode long enough already? I'll get to work when I can, I'm doing some job hunting soon.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:20 pm 
Commentator

Richalvarez wrote:

Wow. So it's going to be a combination of the original Episode 73, 74, and 75 and 7 more scenes shot recently? Damn, that's a lot of footage. I don't blame you for delaying the finale, this sounds like a mini-movie to me.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:25 pm 
Role Player

Out of curiosity when do you expect it will come out, only a ballpark so no one holds you to anything?

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:47 pm 
Freelancer

TheHiddenOne wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:

Wow. So it's going to be a combination of the original Episode 73, 74, and 75 and 7 more scenes shot recently? Damn, that's a lot of footage. I don't blame you for delaying the finale, this sounds like a mini-movie to me.

Sound me goombaing awesome!