The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Jumped the shark
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:59 am 
Freelancer

hey,

since when do you think that STMB jumped the shark?

Or is it still unsharkjumped?

Post subject: Re: Jumped the shark
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:05 pm 
Newcomer

Well I still think Stupid Mario Brothers is GREAT. I was a bit "eh" on the series once it hit blindstorm. I hated the fact that there was no consistent time and that every installment is was every few month or so. But Once it got back to it's Weekly roots in Season 4 it was great again. Well, I didn't quite love season 4 until Episode 53 where it got a plot again. (I loved Season 1, but I do not think it can be done again.)
Now we have a full fledged story once again, with a bigger force of evil in season 5! The stakes are higher than ever. I love season 4 and beyond for this reason: Every character has his/her time to shine. Yoshi, DK and Ness never got any glory at all until they started fighting Ninjas in Season 4. I also like how there are Big Alliances. Season 2 only had Decious. Season 3 only had Darkness and Steven Bauer. Season 4 has Trifecta and Ninjas. Season 5 has Ganon's League.
Anyways I went on a LOT longer than expected (Sorry bout that, I get carried away in expressing my opinions :( ) I wasn't too fond of BlindStorm and Interactive Adventure. But everything else is great. :)