The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:22 pm 
Newcomer

Wario wouldn't just ditch the saber like that. I think I know what plot twist Rich is trying. You know know Master Miller from Metal Gear Solid is a knew character. Well in MGS, Master Miller was dead and Liquid was disguised as him and was manipulating snake via codec. Perhaps Wario's made a change of clothes and is attempting to walk snake, otacon, and Ash right into an ambush/trap at the table. That is my theory. Why he would want to kill the gang...I don't know, perhaps it falls under recharging the saber or something. Maybe HE can't charge it, perhaps someone has to willingly charge it for him. Instead of placing it in the hole and the Nethersaber discharging, it will recharge. That's a pretty legitimate scheme for Wario.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:13 pm 
Middling

Perhaps only someone pure of heart can use or recharge the Nether Saber.
Hmm...
Of course, none of that will matter if the quest to destroy the Nether Saber succeeds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:50 am 
Newcomer

When Rich said that the Nethersaber had to have three things in it that the one who wields it loves....that kinda destroyed theory. Wario really doesn't love anything (except the golden compass perhaps) so the Nethersaber was useless to him anyways I guess...or perhaps there is more...

Episode 40 was probably the funniest episode I have seen since season 2. Good job Rich and Chris keep it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:43 am 
Newcomer

You can't help but feel a bit sad for Wario. He's just missunderstood. All in all this has been one cool show. ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:02 am 
Role Player

That makes a lot more sense now. Thanks Rich!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:37 am 
Newcomer

i've watched all thearthur videos and they rock i finally understand that the nether saber was meant for good but wario isn't the one who is meant to have it and what about the black widow blade probaly the dark version of the nether saber

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:05 pm 
Novice

the nether saber rules i like the color and how you guys do the lightsaber affects :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:35 pm 
Newcomer

dont you where the cross in real life?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:50 pm 
Middling

where-is-my-walrus? wrote:
dont you where the cross in real life?

No, I don't think Rich wears it. I'm pretty sure it's Chris. Rich said something like that elsewhere on the forum.

Post subject: Re: The Nether Saber
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:01 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
YAY MATT! god i would cry if matt left. get rid off daisy and peach they hardly do anything oh and brock because he's just a little odd...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:26 am 
Commentator

Richalvarez wrote:
Some of you are under the impression that the Nether Saber is a Tool of evil!!!!!

......This is wrong.

Quite the opposite actually. The nether saber is actually the Blade that once belonged to Merlin, Nox Decious' Older brother who believed that Decious would try to take over the world.

It is the most powerful HOLY SWORD known to man. So powerful in fact that the only way to un-do it's power was to split it's power into 3 separate Objects. The toy shield Nox played with as a kid, The cross that Merlin wore around his neck, and The hilt of the Saber itself. Only together could they bring out it's power.

Now I realize that most (if not all) of you did not know this because I did not put our entire King Arthur series on youtube. Put Our friends who were fans before we were a youtube hit saw the connection.

Because I do not want to put the entire "King Arthur" Series on youtube, I am considering making a ten minute "History of Nox Decious" Video so that you will all understand the character a little more.

Personally I never thought the Nether sabor was evil...the black widow blade on the other hand...
Well anyway Richard I completly agree with you exccept that I dont think that it is the most holy sword ever created. Im pretty sure that title still belongs to excalibure and or MASAMUNE (the sword most commonly seen in Final Fantasy games used by the great Sephiroth) I Think it would be great to see a bit more of the history behind Nox Decious but of course this is coming from a rabid fan of your King Arthur series you dont have to put the whole series up but it would be nice to see them at least for a short amount of time. :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:04 am 
Newcomer

TERA RMT
ラグナロクオンライン2 RMT
RO2 RMT
レッドストーン RMT
REDSTONE RMT