The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 64
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:56 pm 
Creator

The Mario Bros and fellow heroes have their first epic battle with Ganondorf and his minions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SfwYQ92l6Y

Your thoughts, comments, suggestions, critiques and feedback are encouraged like always!

Enjoy!

Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 64
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:15 pm 
Veteran

I was happy Shadow Mario was kinda crazy in this episode. I was disappointed when we Ganondorf trapped Link. As the Zelda fan I am, Link is my favorite character in the series.

I like some of the cinematography, but I didn't like the one shot where it tilted to Brock when he fell.

This season has been improving. ^_^

8.2/10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:16 pm 
Freelancer

Battle went smoothly. Looks like the Master Sword is the only thing that can defeat Ganondorf. Maybe.

Having that many actors on set, they sure did a really good job!

Dog barks but never makes an appearance to be the loyal dog on the street making sure everyone is okay.

Best part was when Snake came out of that bin Yoshi was up against. It was also funny how Julian is telling Julian he's dumb - or I mean Gary telling Snake he's dumb.

Also cool how Brock stands up in front of everybody to knock some sense into them.
"This is not the time to play games! We need to come up with a new strategy, now!"
Brock sure has determination.

There's no way Link would join the Darkness after what happened in the Movie. His alliance is for sure to be with Mario and his friends. But it's true how maybe only the Hero of Time can defeat Ganondorf or maybe they just need the Master Sword, or something else!

My guess of why the Darkness spared their lives is obvious. So once they fight as much as they can go until they die, the Darkness will have less opponents to worry about. Since Ganondorf and the Darkness are both powerful, it's hard to say if the Darkness is even able to defeat Ganondorf.

So the Darkness silenced Ken for spoiling the surprise to their plan. But it's also embarrassing. Can't wait to see what this will turn out like!

So Mario is going with Gary and Brock to find out what Prof. Oak has come up with for Plan B. Wonder what Plan B will be since we still haven't really seen UPS deliver the flash drive to him. Who would have known those life time supply of flash drives would be useful.
Mario: Remember this, you're an idiot.
I think Mario should take that back, LOL!

Subscribe Requesting voice thing by Matt, no Richie, no.... bah! It's back to tell us we're stupid for thinking it would never come back.

Overall, there was no doubt the fight was going to be a failure. Good way to end the episode where both three sides have to think of a Plan B to finish off each other.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 pm 
Site Admin

Yet another fantastic episode! When will it go wrong?

The fight was smooth and entertaining. I'm so glad with all the actors you had access to you used! The multilevel ninja fights demanded a second viewing. Although I expected some Nox VS Wario that was hinted at last episode. Everyone kinda stared off against who they would fight but Nox didn't do much in the fight; however, it was lots of laughs yet it still was actiony! THere once was a time when this wasn't possible, I'm glad it is now!

Matt was the usual: exceptionally nefarious and charming as Ganon although Wario seems a bit overshadowed but to be expected. Ganon VS. Mario was chilling just how powerful Ganon's become. We've got more Link talk which is about the same caliber as Merlin talk in Episode 61 which I think is significant enough to hint at a return.

The Darkness' appearance was unexpected and I loved it. We got to see more cold-hearted killing out of General Nameless and we got to see just how powerful The Darkness has become. And "Shadow Scum" is an awesome nickname for him. I thought it was awesome to see the Darkness snap a little more. He hasn't been this enjoyable since The first half of Act I. I hope to see more Darkness cracking in the future.

The barking dog was a nice touch, I know it wasn't intentional but you rolled with it well. I have to say Brock falling over and Snake popping out of that trash can are the funniest things I've seen in a long time. I love how Julian has a rivalry between his characters, it's so entertaining. Brock as inspirational was pretty funny to.

The Darkness' Plan B bit and Mario's as well were very well written. These scenes use to drag on or were simply forgettable but the dialogue between the characters is just miles beyond was it used to be. Like I've been saying, you guys have been improving incredibly. I can't wait for the next episode because my predictions have run dry!

9.5/10 wenches!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:42 am 
Freelancer

I loved this episode and I like the set up for the next bunch of eps.

Yay the Subscribe Voice is back. Now I'm just thinking what The Darkness's resort would be.

Overall 10/10 wenches

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:09 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
I really liked the episode, although I have to be honest, some of the parts of the battle didn't look very real. Don't get me wrong, there were quite a few parts where it did look real, just imo a bit many where it didn't. Aside from that, great episode. 7.8/10.

Also, I think that the plan from the Darkness may be teaming up with Mario... Although that'd be just a little bit too easy... Ah well, we'll see.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:37 pm 
Novice

Location: "I am everywhere and nowhere. I am all of you and none of you"
Though admittedly I was slightly disappointed that Wario didn't fight Decious, The Darkness' confrontation with Ganondorf made this episode worthwhile. Brock's sudden change of character was unexpected and made for a good laugh. Oh, and the subscribe voice is back! 6/10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:59 pm 
Intermediate

I'm really enjoying the Darkness' lines in this season.

"Now it's just you and me...and Bowser and Decious and that guy and that brat and that --bitch--"
"Hey!"
"Sorry, wench"
"#%&@"
"What can I say? I'm a gentleman."

And later
"And he did get resurrected like EVERYONE else around here...myself included."
I also am enjoying Matt's presentation of Ganon. The slow, almost whisper voice makes great villains. My only complaint about it is that it could be just a smidgen slower.

Also, the Darkness is sighing a LOT. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. It's like the Yogscast run through of that French Minecraft map.

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:25 am 
Landsman

I really liked this episode!
It was awesome!
I was hoping to get to see Link though.
Nice acting! I say 10/10 for this episode.
I think The Darkness well team up with Mario.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:49 am 
Newcomer

Really awesome! Ganondorf is my favorite villain of all time, so I'm obviously happy to see him kick Darkness' tail!