The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Stupid Mario Brothers - The Final Season Trailer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:46 am 
Freelancer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYk5K6Gh ... ideo_title

(Note I made this thread under the assumption no one else would.)

The new trailer has come out.

AND DAMN that looks exciting. Everyone seems to be back (including UPS, FedEx, Scott Masterson) and I'm just loving and hating how you're teasing us on Snake and Ganonodorf's appearances.

Spoiler:
Plus Pauline and Blaire are back from the dead. And Pauline's evil. I wonder what Nitsua thinks of this.

Anyways I can't wait.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - The Final Season Trailer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:55 am 
Freelancer

I got to say, the final Season divided into 15 episodes will look very interesting!

My opinions and excitements that contain spoilers will be in the spoilers box below.

Spoiler:
It's funny how they teased us with the Snake and Ganondorf appearances, meaning the characters don't have their make-up on. I'm guessing we won't see Ganondorf's true face until near or on episode Finale, (next thing you know it's a pig's mask :P ).

Since Ganondorf resurrected Nox Decious, he must have resurrected both Blaire and Pauline.
Blaire was a favorite villain who never had too much screen time or takeover chance in my opinion from Season 4. So since Blaire wants revenge, it would make sense why he would join the gerudo that resurrected him.
The number one character I requested is back and alive since the Season 4 premiere. But hang on! A villain working with Ganondorf because Mario send her those box of chocolates that killed her and aged Snake? Either that ex-girlfriend of his is that stupid or crazy, or maybe when she was resurrected by Ganondorf. He may have twisted her mind as if his own dark power is controlling the darkness in her that she already has, which is to hate Mario for giving her those box of chocolates. It's almost like what the Darkness did to turn Mario dark in hate of Wario and Luigi fearing to be left out and treated as a weak coward brother. But what will happen if Pauline and Donkey Kong come across each other? If she puts up a fight or threatens to kill DK, that may improve the theories that she has a dark power in her mind improving her dark side of her heart.
Smallville Season 10, had a villain like the Darkness expect it was more of a threat as it managed to turn one of the main characters into a minion of Darkseid, and used him to almost take Clark's powers away completely.

No surprise that UPS and FedEX is back, and that FedEX is on one of the villains' side while UPS is on the good side. We still have yet to see if USPS and DHL will ever make an appearance after making a small appearance.

There might be an explanation on why Bowser looks different as the actors are changed. Meaning the old one from the movie is unable to join. The last guy was perfect, I just hope Austin doesn't give a silly act to Bowser's character.
Well at least they didn't replace Ash since Dane is the only perfect actor to play him, but of course if he were to ever make a small and final appearance, the two creators would have to make a truce. But that's easier said for us than done for Richie. We don't know the full situation and it's probably best not to know because I'm sure it was more than creative differences. This is not a debate to bring Ash back because lots of fans who comment on the channel riot about bringing Ash back. It would be cool to lighten those fans up enough to shut them up, but it's up to them if they will ever have a truce .

It's awesome seeing Kevin play a character were his face is opened up rather than under a Yoshi head. We still have yet to figure out if it's a video game character or original. Even though Kevin did play a pirate in the Interactive Adventure, he needs more of a appearance where he's seen in more than one episode.

If you listen to Snake's part, there's a chance Liquid will be in Season 5.

Scott is back and more of a jerk than ever! It should be exciting to see. I had to look at this but there's one minion of Ganondorf who is unseen after Nox Decious rises. It's Scott because it's the same clothing as seen when he's yelling at DK, so Scott is a minion of Ganondorf.

It's funny knowing Brock and Gary aren't taking the whole possible war thing seriously as they may have to bleed in fights.

It should be cool seeing Mona in the fight. She looks awesome for a female main character to fight since the others before don't really fight against a villain, unless you include Peach when she tried to help fight Nox Decious and knock out Wario with her umbrella saving Mario.

It's awesome knowing Mario will have to face up in a beam sword fight against Nox Decious. Although I wonder if Merlin will ever make an appearance, because it would be cool to at least see a sibling rivalry between them on the choices Nox Decious has made in jealousy that he couldn't be the chosen one. Since their whole story is interesting, I would like to see the whole series on King Arthur, excusing the fact that they were having fun rather than being serious on film. If it ties as an origin story, it would be awesome to see. If Richard is too nervous to post his past content or it's unavailable, maybe he should remake the series. I know I'm going off topic, but I'm sure lots of people want to see this as an origin story before Stupid Mario Brothers.

Over all, the trailer made the finale look more exciting and awesome than what was produced in the previous Seasons and installments.
I believe Richard should continue on making the finale outside of fan requests and make it the best way he can with the best way to end the show. The only thing I think they should have is to make the Final Episode a double length or longer episode so it's more of a movie as it can tie all events into an end, with the debate on whether or not Mario and Luigi will remain in the real world or even go to the Mushroom Kingdom. It would be interesting to see a glimps of the Mushroom Kingdom in a scene or two, but it all depends if in the show, the world is more cartoony or realistic, or if other world would even be shown at all. Anything is possible, but it's all in RMA's hands to make the perfect Finale.

Can't wait for February 10th, but for the show's sake, it's best not to rush it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:47 am 
Freelancer

Nitsua94 wrote:
I got to say, the final Season divided into 15 episodes will look very interesting!

My opinions and excitements that contain spoilers will be in the spoilers box below.

Spoiler:
It's funny how they teased us with the Snake and Ganondorf appearances, meaning the characters don't have their make-up on. I'm guessing we won't see Ganondorf's true face until near or on episode Finale, (next thing you know it's a pig's mask :P ).

Since Ganondorf resurrected Nox Decious, he must have resurrected both Blaire and Pauline.
Blaire was a favorite villain who never had too much screen time or takeover chance in my opinion from Season 4. So since Blaire wants revenge, it would make sense why he would join the gerudo that resurrected him.
The number one character I requested is back and alive since the Season 4 premiere. But hang on! A villain working with Ganondorf because Mario send her those box of chocolates that killed her and aged Snake? Either that ex-girlfriend of his is that stupid or crazy, or maybe when she was resurrected by Ganondorf. He may have twisted her mind as if his own dark power is controlling the darkness in her that she already has, which is to hate Mario for giving her those box of chocolates. It's almost like what the Darkness did to turn Mario dark in hate of Wario and Luigi fearing to be left out and treated as a weak coward brother. But what will happen if Pauline and Donkey Kong come across each other? If she puts up a fight or threatens to kill DK, that may improve the theories that she has a dark power in her mind improving her dark side of her heart.
Smallville Season 10, had a villain like the Darkness expect it was more of a threat as it managed to turn one of the main characters into a minion of Darkseid, and used him to almost take Clark's powers away completely.

No surprise that UPS and FedEX is back, and that FedEX is on one of the villains' side while UPS is on the good side. We still have yet to see if USPS and DHL will ever make an appearance after making a small appearance.

There might be an explanation on why Bowser looks different as the actors are changed. Meaning the old one from the movie is unable to join. The last guy was perfect, I just hope Austin doesn't give a silly act to Bowser's character.
Well at least they didn't replace Ash since Dane is the only perfect actor to play him, but of course if he were to ever make a small and final appearance, the two creators would have to make a truce. But that's easier said for us than done for Richie. We don't know the full situation and it's probably best not to know because I'm sure it was more than creative differences. This is not a debate to bring Ash back because lots of fans who comment on the channel riot about bringing Ash back. It would be cool to lighten those fans up enough to shut them up, but it's up to them if they will ever have a truce .

It's awesome seeing Kevin play a character were his face is opened up rather than under a Yoshi head. We still have yet to figure out if it's a video game character or original. Even though Kevin did play a pirate in the Interactive Adventure, he needs more of a appearance where he's seen in more than one episode.

If you listen to Snake's part, there's a chance Liquid will be in Season 5.

Scott is back and more of a jerk than ever! It should be exciting to see. I had to look at this but there's one minion of Ganondorf who is unseen after Nox Decious rises. It's Scott because it's the same clothing as seen when he's yelling at DK, so Scott is a minion of Ganondorf.

It's funny knowing Brock and Gary aren't taking the whole possible war thing seriously as they may have to bleed in fights.

It should be cool seeing Mona in the fight. She looks awesome for a female main character to fight since the others before don't really fight against a villain, unless you include Peach when she tried to help fight Nox Decious and knock out Wario with her umbrella saving Mario.

It's awesome knowing Mario will have to face up in a beam sword fight against Nox Decious. Although I wonder if Merlin will ever make an appearance, because it would be cool to at least see a sibling rivalry between them on the choices Nox Decious has made in jealousy that he couldn't be the chosen one. Since their whole story is interesting, I would like to see the whole series on King Arthur, excusing the fact that they were having fun rather than being serious on film. If it ties as an origin story, it would be awesome to see. If Richard is too nervous to post his past content or it's unavailable, maybe he should remake the series. I know I'm going off topic, but I'm sure lots of people want to see this as an origin story before Stupid Mario Brothers.

Over all, the trailer made the finale look more exciting and awesome than what was produced in the previous Seasons and installments.
I believe Richard should continue on making the finale outside of fan requests and make it the best way he can with the best way to end the show. The only thing I think they should have is to make the Final Episode a double length or longer episode so it's more of a movie as it can tie all events into an end, with the debate on whether or not Mario and Luigi will remain in the real world or even go to the Mushroom Kingdom. It would be interesting to see a glimps of the Mushroom Kingdom in a scene or two, but it all depends if in the show, the world is more cartoony or realistic, or if other world would even be shown at all. Anything is possible, but it's all in RMA's hands to make the perfect Finale.

Can't wait for February 10th, but for the show's sake, it's best not to rush it.

I like your theories there. They all seem to work. Although I'm still wondering why they're teasing Snake's look, they obviously need to focus on him regaining his age through the season so why tease his look. Unless they have something big in store. I just want to see Ganondorf's face so bad. The sword and costume have gotten me amped up so much.

I like how the excuse for Bowser's new look was to make him taller. Plus seeing Kevin clearly without a costume is good enough for me.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:38 pm 
Role Player

One phrase......... OH GOD YES!!! Me Gusta! lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:27 pm 
Landsman

I can't wait! Season 5 looks like it'll be awesome! <3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:37 pm 
Novice

YES! That is all I can say besides SUPER EPIC.

But you must have known that already...