The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: U-um... hello thar. xux;
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:45 pm 
Newcomer

Um, hi there guys. ouo;;;

Oh gosh, I'm unsure what to say, LOL. I'm so sorry. xux;

If you prefer it, Morgan or Yuu is fine, people call me that either way and I still react to both. xD I'm not much of a forums person but I'll do my best.

I hope to get along with you all. D: I'm so bloody shy it's really embarassing (and as I am typing this, my friend keeps saying, "YOU'LL BE FINE. GAWD").

I'm also an artist and I love drawing so I wouldn't mind doing requests just for fun (and more to add to my already long list lolol) and art is like a part of my life.

Please bear with my stupidity and idiotic shyness, I'm so sorry. ;u; <3

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ"Without love, the truth cannot be seen."Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Post subject: Re: U-um... hello thar. xux;
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:39 pm 
Intermediate

Hey Yuu

[HAH! ITS A PUN! (assuming it is pronounced the same as 'you')]

Welcome to the forums. Its been pretty quiet these past few...well, for quite some time, but I'm sure if you watch what interests you, you'll find no trouble fitting in with this set of completely different people on the forum. There are plenty nice people here, the occasional bot-spammer, and me. I'm sure you'll find something you like here, and despite the lack of frequent posts, people will respond when you post.

And when season 5 of StMB starts, there'll be plenty of people dropping in each week.

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:06 am 
Freelancer

Welcome I am the resdient crazy meta guy that takes notice of everything weird and is weird.

Anyways like Plastic said this forum is partly active but once Season 5 starts plenty of people will come. So just read the rules and explore the place.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:01 am 
Freelancer

Welcome to the forums!

I'm usually on the forums everyday unless I'm on vacation or something. You can address me as Nitsua or Austin. [Not the Austin who plays Brock in Stupid Mario Brothers.] I'm usually the kind quoter who is getting into directing films, including one that I talk about a lot on the Forum Member Updates. I like story making, film making, learning new stuff, and doing what I can to help people.

The forums will get pretty easy to fit in and it's pretty easy to make friends on the forums!

Most of us update on what goes on in our daily lives on Forum Member Updates in General Chat. Pretty good place to get to know the forum members well.

Art is a awesome hobby! Too bad the best I can do is stick people and a messy tracing. If you want to show some of your art you can post them in the-museum-f21.html if you want to.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:13 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Welcome to the Forums Yuu! Read the rules, don't spam, and have fun!

Okay, now that's said, I'm StupidMarioFanChar, but you can just call me Char. I'm... Checking the forums daily... But just not posting much, as I just don't know WHAT to post. ^_^' I, too, can be shy at moments, and often doubt if anything I make (especially in RP's, a pity these aren't very active anymore here) is good enough, not to say plain crappy. Anyway, I also play quite a few video games, I'm not a pro though. I also like reading, just gotta make time for it, lol. Anyway, yeah, that's kinda me. ... Yeah. ... Okay, I'll end this post now. XD

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:02 pm 
Newcomer

Oh, lord. So many, LOL!

@Plastic Yes, it's pronounced like 'you', just cut short from Hanyuu. :v Just commonly called Yuu (since some of my friends were lazy as crud). Ah, the bot-spams, I'm not surprised about that bit. Thanks so much, I'm sure I'll find something about. ^^

@JR I've seen you about the forums before I joined. :3 Love the Scott Pilgrim icon, the movie and comics are bloody amazing. <333 Ramona ftw.

@Nitsua I'll refer to you as Austin. Love what you did with 'Nitsua', that's very clever as soon as I realized it from your actual name. ;P Oh, man, story making? I'm jealous of that skill. D: I can't do that very well unless I get inspiration from a song to do a manga video or an original drawn PV. <<; PFFT. So many people with stick figures. xD I do have a dA but I will try to post anything of interest on here, too!

@Char Read the rules, I'm against spam, it's all good. :3 Oh god, I dunno what to post myself. xux; I'm just scared that I say something people don't know about and they'll think I lost my marbles. LOL. WHAT? RP's not active? Boooo~ -3- Though I usually roleplay on MSN now. But still. Pffft. xD I'm not pro either despite I beat quite a few. (I can't beat some of the games I used to play as a kid, that's how lame I've become SOB).

Thanks all for the welcome. I'm glad that I don't have to feel like an idiot. ;u;

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 am 
Freelancer

xYuux wrote:
[color=#BF80FF]
@JR I've seen you about the forums before I joined. :3 Love the Scott Pilgrim icon, the movie and comics are bloody amazing. <333 Ramona ftw.

Great I agree.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Post subject: 27
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:14 pm 
Fan Girl

Yo!

Welcome here, I hope you have fun.
I draw, too, but it stress me out very much, hahaha.

Ciao!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:51 pm 
Landsman

Hi,welcome to the forums!
I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay! :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:55 am 
Newcomer

@Celes Thanks much! Haha~ No frets. It's okay to get stressed. It's better to take your time with it all.

@Zelda Thank you very much, I hope to get along well with everyone! c: